Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default "Shamo! Jatzky!" (This Thread is in My Way): Let's Play The Sims 3

This is going to end badly.

What the heck is this?
    Unless you have lived under a sizable rock for the past 10 years, you know about the Sims franchise. Seriously, do I even need to bother describing anything here? If you are one of the only people in this world who don't know what the Sims is, then you should be ashamed of yourself.

Wait, I thought you said you were going to LP Morrowind again?
    Quiet. I'm sitting on that one. It'll come back later, I promise. And my Indiana Jones LP is still suffering from technical difficulties. Aaaanyway...

So why are you doing this Let's Play?
    Mostly for the incomprehensible hilarity that will no doubt ensue. If you have ever seen anything that resembles a Let's Play of the Sims in the past, you probably already know what I'm talking about. If you don't, well, you will soon enough. I have both of the main expansion packs as well, but I've... Never actually done anything with them, so a fair chunk of this will be a new experience for me. We'll see how long it goes until things spiral out of control.

Who are you playing as?
    You. Specifically, six volunteers who will allow me to create a virtual likeness and set them loose into an unsuspecting house. I will be letting their AI do most of the decision making, with little actual intervention. My role here is to merely document and publish their story. Their ridiculous, ridiclous story.

I should also add that I'm playing this with the following expansions and stuff packs:
    • World Adventures
    • Ambitions

Any additional content that I buy will be added to the list further down the road.

Are we going to help play?
    You're going to be the main feature here, but I'm going to open a few ways to help me out with this LP. First and foremost, I need volunteers for the actual sims themselves:

How can I be a Sim?
    You can't! Not anymore, anyway. Volunteer recruitment is finished, though if you really want to throw yourself to the mercy of the game, then you can still post a summary of yourself. Maybe at some point I'll make another household to throw up in the background for a little more flavor.

Awww... Can I do anything else?
    Yes. Yes, you can. The Sims 3 is very friendly toward sharing user-made content. The Exchange is an entire online system built for uploading and downloading things you or other people have made in-game and sharing them back and forth. Will Wright has a bit of a thing for this, doesn't he? Anyway, if you own the game and want to share your creations, or even if you don't and you just found something you'd like to see in this LP, bring it up and I'll consider adding it. Specifically, if anyone has any good ideas for a house for our little disfunctional family to live in, that would be great, since I tend to suck at building houses. Everything on the Exchange is free as well, so don't worry about spending my money.

On that note, please don't confuse the Exchange with the Store. The store is a place you can find new items to download, but they all cost money. Like, real money. Money which I am not paying for worthless microtransactions like these. Sorry. However, the store isn't written off entirely. I recently registered my copy of the Sims, so I got 1000 free SimPoints to spend at the store. I don't really care that much, so I'm throwing these points to the wolves (read: you guys). Take a look around the store and discuss some things you want to see added. If they cost less than 1000 points, that is. If they prove popular and/or I just think they're cool, then I'll spend my free points and throw them in. Be warned, however. Once these points have been used up, I'm not buying more. So choose wisely.

Oh, and when you're checking out either the Exchange or the Store, keep in mind that I don't own either the High-End Loft nor the Fast Lane Stuff Packs. Unless this changes in the future, avoid picking things that are dependant on these packs.

Table of Contents:
    Last edited by Zarah; 2010-10-16 at 03:27 PM.
    [ There was a signature here. It's gone now. ]

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: "Shamo! Jatzky!" (This Thread is in My Way): Let's Play The Sims 3

A Sims 3 LP? This promises to be interesting...

Edit: Ooh boy, applying to be in the game? Also proving to be interesting!

Spoiler
    Show

Current Job: Unemployed
    Dream Job: Teacher
    Favorite Food: Pizza
    Favorite Color: Is none a choice? Otherwise, blue.
    Favorite Hobbies: Role Playing Games, or Video Games if that's easier.
    Irrational Fear: Aliens or Undead
    Irrational Love: Hm... this one's kinda tough... pick whatever you think'd be funniest, I suppose.
    Picture for reference, though it's only my face.

Do you need an age too?
    Last edited by The Dark Fiddler; 2010-10-01 at 08:34 PM.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Well, then, I'll apply. It's not as much fun as being in an Oregon Trail LP, but it's pretty good.

Spoiler
    Show

Current Job: Student
    Dream Job: Writer
    Favorite Food: Crawfish (if they don't have that, some form of fruit is also good -- I like peaches a lot)
    Favorite Color: Sky Blue
    Favorite Hobbies: Writing, Drawing, Videogames, Reading
    Irrational Fear: Dinosaurs (or I guess Zombies; not my real fears, but I doubt 'structural collapse' is on the list)
    Irrational Love: Is Unicorns an option? If not, something fantasy. Or books.
    Last edited by Deme; 2010-10-01 at 08:45 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

4. - Top - End - #4

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
    Do you need an age too?
    Nah. I'm planning on setting everyone to "young adult" anyway, since it's far more hilarious to see grown men and women acting like completely inept children.

Unless someone really wants to be a different age-category.

5. - Top - End - #5

Spoiler
    Show

Current Job: Student! (unemployed)
    Dream Job: Inventioneer!
    Favorite Food: Tri-Tip steak
    Favorite Color: Green
    Favorite Hobbies: SCIENCE!
    Irrational Fear: Outdoors
    Irrational Love: SCIENCE!

Photo pending. I'll get it up tomorrow, as it's late here atm.
    XBL & Steam ID: xp194

Ninja-Jedi Avatar by Deuxhero. Thanks!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

I have no photographs. You may make something up to your whimsy. I'm blonde and have green eyes, if it helps.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

7. - Top - End - #7
    Colossus in the Playground

Throwing my hat into the ring

Spoiler
    Show

Dream Job: Therapist
    Favorite Food: Shrimp
    Favorite Color: Blue/Green
    Favorite Hobbies: Gaming
    Irrational Fear: Heights
    Irrational Love: Swords.

pic
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Illven; 2010-10-01 at 11:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

8. - Top - End - #8

I have no photographs. You may make something up to your whimsy. I'm blonde and have green eyes, if it helps.
    I will be letting the game dictate your looks, then. I'll simply randomize, change the hair and eye color, and pow. You have been warned.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm in like nothing.

The gloves are off.

Dream Job: Actor
    Favorite Food: Muffins
    Favorite Color: Red
    Favorite Hobbies: Sleeping, Writing, Internets.
    Irrational Fear: Clowns.
    Irrational Love: Foreign Coins.

Spoiler
    Show
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

10. - Top - End - #10

Spoiler
    Show

Oldish photo, haven't really changed much though. Apologies about the lighting. Eyes are a sorta greenis-brown colour

Oh, and I would recommend, if you have'nt got it already, playing with Awesome Mod. It fixes a lot of the broken in the game, like 'story' mode
    Last edited by xp194; 2010-10-02 at 04:08 AM.

11. - Top - End - #11

This should be amusing. I can't find--or get, my phone is broken--a picture of myself, so I'll have to resort to the following painfully apt description: Ron Weasley, age 24, after a lifetime of scowling.

Current Job: Office Monkey
    Dream Job: Rich Idiot with no Day Job
    Favorite Food: Curry, chillli, anything that can stimulate my all-but-dead tastebuds.
    Favorite Color: Dark blue.
    Favorite Hobbies: Computer games, reading, writing
    Irrational Fear: Thieves and being attacked (Naturally, also being mugged)
    Irrational Love: Vanilla slices (Yes, still food)

12. - Top - End - #12

Dream Job: Game Designer (or scientist, if that's not an option)
    Favorite Food: Barbeque
    Favorite Color: Blue
    Favorite Hobbies: Computer games, RPGs, Reading, Biking
    Irrational Fear: Odd noises at night.
    Irrational Love: Guinea Pigs

13. - Top - End - #13

Well, we have more than enough volunteers right now, but I'm going to leave it open to see if we can possibly get any more ladies. I don't want poor Deme being all alone.

The house is almost finished as well. I just need to re-furnish it. I picked a lot from the exchange, then fooled around with its design a little bit to make it our own. I'll provide a tour once things are finalized.

14. - Top - End - #14

...Welp, nobody else here. Double post of doom! Also, stuff:

Spoiler
    Show
    So who are the (not so) lucky volunteers? Well, the first five people that offered. Smile!

*Click*

From left to right: Dark Fiddler, xp194, Deme, Illven, Terry576, and Blayze

I realize that none of them probably look anything like your real selves, but hey. You get the idea. Only two of the pictures were really useful anyway.

xp194's traits:

Eccentric, Evil, Handy, Hates the Outdoors and Insane. I was going for a "mad scientist" kind of thing. Your lifetime wish seems pretty morally questionable as well, so it's a good fit!

Favorite Food: Tri-tip Steak
    Favorite Music: Electronica (SCIENCE MUSIC)
    Favorite Color: Green

Terry576's traits:

Adventurous due to your interest in swords, Creative, Computer Whiz (internets!), Dramatic and Heavy Sleeper. Unfortunately, there's no "actor" career path (at least, it wasn't coming up in the lifetime wishes), so I gave you dramatic as a trait and stuck you with Master of the Arts as a wish.

Favorite Food: Cookies. Muffins were not a choice, so close enough.
    Favorite Music: French (because of the Eiffel Tower on your shirt. Yeah, I dunno.)
    Favorite Color: Red

Illven's traits:

Adventurous, Angler, Brave, Inappropriate, and Neurotic. I made you look as much like a pirate as the game would let me (no eyepatch ) and modeled your traits to match. Except for neurotic. That one was because of the therapist thing. Don't ask where the firefighter lifetime wish comes from. There wasn't much better.

Favorite Food: Shrimp wasn't on the menu, so I went with Lobster Thermidore.
    Favorite Music: Pop (I think). It's what the game picked.
    Favorite Color: Teal

Deme's traits:

Artistic, Eco-Friendly, Good (because no evil person could love unicorns), Hopeless Romantic (I dunno, unicorns kinda led me to this one), and Snob. Why a snob? Well, you dismissed this LP in favor of Oregon Trail. Besides, it'll make things more interesting. There IS a lifetime wish for writing, but for the life of me, I couldn't get it to appear no matter how I tried, so I went with something similar.

Favorite Food: Fruit Parfait
    Favorite Music: Latin (again, the game picked it)
    Favorite Color: Light Blue (the game called it Aquamarine, but it was totally blue)

Dark Fiddler's traits:

Bookworm (teacher), Dislikes Art ("none" as a favorite color? Pffft), Charismatic (teacher again), Afraid of Commitment (pick a color!), and Mooch. Hey, you said you were unemployed, what do you want? There's also apparently no teacher career that came up, so I did you one better. You'll lead the free world against Zombies and Aliens, should the need arise.

Favorite Food: Amazingly, the game didn't have pizza as a choice. So I went with hamburgers.
    Favorite Music: Indie.
    Favorite Color: Blue.

Blayze's traits:

Absent-Minded, Coward (fear of being attacked... I guess), Frugal, Mean Spirited (somebody has to be an ass), and Party Animal. "Rich idiot without a day job" was my basis here, and while you didn't explicitly mention parties, I could see that being part of it.

Favorite Food: Stu Surprise, since it was the closest thing to chili they had.
    Favorite Music: Classical.
    Favorite Color: Blue, since that was the darkest blue they had.

Now, with that out of the way, let's get on with a brief overview of the house. I'll explore things in more detail as things unfold, but for now, let's have a rundown:

Welcome to Muckbog Manor. It really looks more like a castle, and it's in the middle of the swamp. Someone else built the overall shape, but I changed most of the walls (exterior and interior) and redesigned a few of the rooms. I also furnished it on my own.

First floor. On the left, there's the kitchen and dining room and on the right, the living room and master bathroom. Yes, the bathroom is in a room lined with windows. And no, they don't have curtains. Have fun, guys.

Second floor. Four bedrooms in each of the corners and two more small bathrooms. I think the game had showers tucked into the bathrooms before I deleted them, and I couldn't organize them to fit again, so I left them out. Oh well, more opportunity for awkwardness.

Third floor. This is the "hobby arena." Bookshelf, guitars, computer, chess, treadmill (outside, I should add), etc. Not much else right now.

But there's one more room I haven't shown you. Let's take a look at that next, shall we—

Uh oh. Guess we'll hold out on that for now. Looks like they're here already.

Day one begins!

...But won't actually be posted until tomorrow, at the earliest. Since it's late, and I work early in the morning. So until then... Prepare for the wackiness.
    Last edited by Zarah; 2010-10-04 at 03:39 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15

Evil, huh?

Time to start kicking down dustbins!

I am GOOD at this Evil thing!

16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGuy

Is someone going to be an inventor? I love all the wacky contraptions, like the tunnel and time machine.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJesus View Post
    Plus, with the UMD check, I could just threaten to blow the world up using stonehendge.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I love how it never crosses anyone's mind that the author may know less about astronomy than they do.

I WENT TO ART SCHOOL, OK?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    From what you described, you were dying.

Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.
    Brendan Gill

17. - Top - End - #17

Yep. I will hopefully be the MAD GENIUS.

18. - Top - End - #18

Looks like I'm going to have to hit the treadmill quite a bit, to train up my mad "tactical retreat" skill. It's either that or risk losing body parts to the man trying to breed cyborg animals.

Also, nobody go near that room. I think that's his lair.

19. - Top - End - #19

Only 1 shower in a house of 6, as well as the fact that two groups will have to share beds?

You are evil.
    Last edited by The Dark Fiddler; 2010-10-03 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Using the wrong to/too/two is UNFORGIVABLE
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
    Only 1 shower in a house of 6, as well as the fact that two groups will have to share beds?

You are evil.
    Yeah, seriously.... This is a might mean to the only girl here ^^
    Also, really, most of the traits aren't very bad for me, except maybe 'eco friendly'... But you win some, you lose some. I hope virtual-me learns quickly how to defend her personal space. She will need it.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

21. - Top - End - #21

Yeah, seriously.... This is a might mean to the only girl here ^^
    Also, really, most of the traits aren't very bad for me, except maybe 'eco friendly'... But you win some, you lose some. I hope virtual-me learns quickly how to defend her personal space. She will need it.
    Hmm... if we're evaluating our traits, mine fit well except for 'hates art'. I'm just not good at picking favorite things!

Also, based on the gender spread of the makeshift family we've got in this LP, I predict at least one homosexual couple, as well as a love triangle. Unless we're all actually part of the same family, instead of just six strangers put in the same house, in which case ignore this entire paragraph. And also the loss to my beloved shipping ;_;

22. - Top - End - #22

I vote that as soon as we have the funds, we go to Egypt or China to loot some ruins raid some tombs Find precious artifacts and keep them in my evil lair an exhibition area.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Colossus in the Playground

I suggest we build another bathroom for the only girl, also we need towers to protect our castle
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

24. - Top - End - #24

What's that I see? *Somebody's* removed the Secret Room image. Now I wonder why that picture, out of all of them, was removed...

25. - Top - End - #25

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    I suggest we build another bathroom for the only girl
    Pffft, you guys have like, 5 sinks in the house. Use 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    What's that I see? *Somebody's* removed the Secret Room image. Now I wonder why that picture, out of all of them, was removed...
    That "somebody" would be Imageshack. It has a nasty habit of eating my pictures in the middle of my LPs. However, I'll be moving them over to private hosting as soon as I can, so I can avoid that. So yeah, it's not that suspicious.

EDIT: Oh right, update. I'll be working on that as soon as I get this hosting business worked out.
    Last edited by Zarah; 2010-10-03 at 04:42 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26

Oklahoma, where the air elementals carry brooms

I'll be following this. I've never experienced The Sims 3 so this will be very interesting. Also, how many times was this manor built and sunk into the swamp?

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

I like this. Will be watching.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah, man...
    This started before I saw it and could throw my hat in.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me
    Red and the Phasmavore by LCP

29. - Top - End - #29

Ah,I am horrible at sims games,spend like 20 mins on each one and then they die in the first 5 min 'cuz i forget fire extinguishers and fire alarms or the 3 yr old is playing in the only toilet and everyone passes out with all the fluids in them. Ah will be looking forward to this.(If it gets slow just killl some of them off.)
    I killed the thread killing thread,so yeah
    I cannot be held legally responsible for injuries gained by being overcome by my epicness.
    Awesome avvie by Serpentine!
    Spoiler
    Show

my hero
    Spoiler
    Show
    <-the belkster

30. - Top - End - #30

Day 1

Spoiler
    Show

We rejoin our sims right where we left off. On the front lawn to Muckbog Manor and on the precipice of their new life!

Dark Fiddler immediately finds the first tree in sight to curse it out.

And speaking of cursing things out, Illven apparently does not enjoy those bicycle racks.

"BICYCLESSSSSS!!!"

The others have moved into the house, with Terry576 taking a particular liking to the windows.

His opinion is not shared by Deme, however.

Illven has made his way inside with the intention of checking out the bathtub. What he ends up "checking out" is something entirely different.

Not fifteen minutes into moving in, Blayze has already broken into the bar. The game calls it a "juice bar," but we all really know what he's drinking.

"Computers are pretty sweet!"

"I once had a computer that came to life and tried to kill me."

Friends!

.... Okay, Blayze. Creepy.

Illven has moved on to the living room. After turning on the stereo, he completely disregards it and watches TV instead. ...But he didn't turn off the stereo. I guess he's just trying to be as obnoxious as possible.

Meanwhile, Deme has found her way upstairs, where she is wasting time playing games on the family's "cloud computer."

Back downstairs, Illven is watching... Something. I have no idea what it is, but it kinda weirds me out.

It seems he's becoming quite the couch potat— Wait, what the hell is going on here?

Well, you boys didn't waste any time, did you? I've either stumbled upon the most serious dance party ever, or these guys are really uncomfortable with the situation.

Oh wait, nevermind. Looks like Blayze is taking a bit of a liking to Dark Fiddler.

A sentiment that is not shared.

Speaking of uncomfortable, here's xp194. He's been wandering around the house staring at objects since they arrived, and it's kinda creeping me out. He's been watching this plant alone for a good half-hour Sim-time.

Terry576 has joined Illven's TV watching. "I hear you're a pretty good fisherman."

"Actually, I've never even been fishing. I've only ever done it on the computer."

"Perhaps this is something I should rectify..."

xp194 is on the move again. This time, he's headed into the one room I haven't shown. The basement!

Storage space and firewood. All pretty normal.

...This? Not so normal. Seems this place was built with a dirty little secret underneath it.

What untold horrors lie in wait for our Playgrounders in this underground tomb?

.... Oh.

Well, nevermind then.

Really, xp? Of all the times to think of food, you pick now?

Meanwhile, on the top floor, Deme has discovered the easle and has already gone to work painting...

...something.

"Ohmygod, I just love books!"

"AHAHAHAHA BOOKS SUCK AND SO DO YOU FOR LIKING THEM"

Uh oh. Looks like there won't be any more awkward dancing in their near future.

And immediately after that little spat, three people in the room decide they need to be on the third floor for different activities.

"YOURE A WOMAN YOU SHOULD BE IN THE KITCHEN AND TAKING OUT THE GARBAGE"

Just makin' friends left and right there, Blayze.

Blayze gets shot down by a girl, so what's he do? Oh right, he thinks of the guy he was dancing with. Sigh.

I think Blayze has two settings. "Jackass" and "uncomfortable." In this case, the loving look he is giving Dark Fiddler is creeping me out. This is totally out of character for him.

There we go, that's more like it.

Deme has escaped from Blayze's abuse and turned to the video games for comfort.

"If I cannot watch TV, then no one shall."

xp194 is still in the basement. Alone. Thinking about a shiny house. I dunno either.

Hey, is Illven actually making a pass?

"How sweet, but you totally dress like an idiot."

Ouch. Looks like he took that one pretty hard.

xp194 just bolted upstairs to look at a poster. THIS poster. I do not know why he is transfixed by it, but at this point, I've stopped asking questions.

Illven's going to have to up the testosterone if he's going to make another shot at Deme anytime soon.

Seriously.

Wait, xp194 is doing something productive? Playing chess! ... Alone. Still counts, right?

That... is an intense game of solo-chess. Think I'll leave him alone on that one.

Illven finally ventures out to get the paper.

Which xp194 uses to find a job. The boy needs to get out of the house. He ain't right.

Night falls over Muckbog Manor and while all the Playgrounders are hungry, not one has gone anywhere near the kitchen.

Whoop. Spoke too soon. There's Dark Fiddler at work right now.

He makes a salad (don't strain yourself, buddy) which calls the rest of the family down from their hidey holes to eat.

Dark Fiddler eats alone and ashamed in the kitchen while everyone else heads to the dining room.

Awww, their first meal together as a family...

Well... Almost.

Immediately after eating, xp194 freaks out at one of the windows, but nobody bats an eyelash. It hasn't even been a full day and they're already sick of his antics. Of course, that won't stop him...

"HEY YOU! **** BOOKS!" Dark Fiddler can't get a break, can he?

The doorbell rings. We have a visitor! Who is not really visiting at the best time of day, since he's ready to sleep himself. Everyone hears him arrive, but nobody actually goes to greet him.

I just missed it, but apparently xp194 was giving Dark Fiddler crap for something again. He seems to be pleased with himself, though. Poor DF.

Instead of welcoming their guest, almost everyone hits the sack. Deme is apparently the only one to claim a double-bed.

Eventually, the guest leaves after being stood up.

But no one cares.

As midnight closes in, and the first day comes to a conclusion, xp194 wastes time with video games and DF spends some quality time with the only friend he has left.

Forever reading...

Also, before anyone asks, the mist that you keep seeing on the bottom floor is because of the proximity to the water. There's not much I can do about it, so let's say it's just seeping through the windows or something.