Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon

Thread: Evolution Game

1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Evolution Game

Me and EdroGrimshell were talking and are designing an Evolution game. This is what we have so far.

Primordial Evolution

Basically you chose a base class, (we're working on them) and then using Mutations to evolve your Races, Mutations can be used for Upgrading: Saves, BAB, Hit points, and speed. (Not completely finished yet). While Evolution points can be used for buying: Feats, Skills and Spells. You have the starting abilities scores of: 12, 11, 11, 10, 10, 9, which can be distributed to any ability you wish. You can take one "Trait" such as Powerful Build: +2 Strength, -2 Dexterity (Not finished yet) As we work we will post more!
    Adopted Larger, but younger, little bro of Lady Moreta
    Awesome Avatar of Awesome Done by C-Lam
    Watch me play SKYRIM, give me quests, laugh at my deaths, and give me MOAR MODS! :P

2. - Top - End - #2
    Banned

Default Re: Evolution Game

This has... no content to it. I mean, I'm all for posting unfinished work to get a criticism on what is there, but I'd recommend you work out at least enough that we can comment on the system before posting it, because... really, what can I say here?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Evolution Game

Quote Originally Posted by Milskidasith View Post
    This has... no content to it. I mean, I'm all for posting unfinished work to get a criticism on what is there, but I'd recommend you work out at least enough that we can comment on the system before posting it, because... really, what can I say here?
    Sorry about that, I was hoping to get more done before posting, but i suggested to post it here, but we posted to early -_-'

I'm working on another, more complete version and will post it tomorrow
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.