Orc in the Playground

Default Re: runescape

Ask the Fan club, its in this section.
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

But don't let me discover which account it is, or I'll report you for Account Trading :P

Ooh, look, the initial post's been deleted. Deary deary me. ;D
    The member of the Australian Society for the Encouragement and Propagation of Beards. - Custom avatar by Moonsinger. Technical assistance by Quasimodo.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

lol i break rules like heck no one cares except for the paranoid police.... :P

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

Plenty of people care.

I'm a mod, and I'll tell you, not as a moderator, but speaking for the scores of people who talk to me in the game. They tell me all the time about all sorts of reportable offenses, like macroers, or account trading, or scamming, etc. It makes the game less fun for others. It causes inflation within the game. It's not fair for someone to buy a character and not to have to go through the hours of having to walk somewhere to get there before they get teleport to Varrock. It's just like real life, the same little lecture applies to why society has rules and standards. Crime is unfair to the average law abiding citizen because even "harmless" crimes like tax evasion means the average citizen has to eat the higher prices caused by your non-payment of your dues. It's thievery. And it's wrong.

Sorry, I know this thread is really actually dead. But, this just ticks me off no end, the "it's harmless to account trade."

I bet you don't think that it's fun to play D&D from level 1 on up, do you? Grrrrrrrrr.
    "Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence." -- Edgar Allan Poe

~~
    Depending on which avvy I'm using:
    Erin Avatar (aiming gun in chainmail) by Annex.
    Veronica Avatar (goth chick psion) by Gorbash Kazdar.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground

oooookay then that was wierd (and messed up)....freaks. nah im just kidding. that was very true and im sorry i broke the rules, sorry holy mod of holiness.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

that just is not right i think it is wrong because everyone needs to not cheat

7. - Top - End - #7
    Orc in the Playground

That's what we thought back in August ;)

For current RuneScape discussion, please feel free to join us in the GitP RuneScape Clubhouse.
    The member of the Australian Society for the Encouragement and Propagation of Beards. - Custom avatar by Moonsinger. Technical assistance by Quasimodo.