Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Maid RPG: The Rumble in Ivory Falls (IC)

The morning sun rose high above the deep dark jungle which surrounded a large stone tower. Inside, the occupants (who were just waking up) could hear the sounds of a variety of jungle life.

In his bed, the young master of the house slept quietly, awaiting his loyal maids to awake him.

zzzz Shut up Dad zzzz I'll be friends with who ever I want to zzzzz

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Maid RPG: The Rumble in Ivory Falls (IC)

Mari

Mari uncurled on her bed. She stretched out long and yawned.

"Another day another dollar or something."

She takes a shower, brushes her teeth and gets dressed for the day.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Gwendolyn got up and prepared herself for another long day. Her room was an alarmingly frilly place for someone like her. Well, everyone's entitled to their secrets.

"Alright, day! I'm ready to take you on!"

She said under her breath, to avoid waking anyone else up. She exited her room and began to make her way towards the Master's bedroom. Someone had to get him up, and it may as well be her.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

4. - Top - End - #4
    Colossus in the Playground

Omega

The trees are convinientally arranged in such a way that on the first signs of sunrise, light pours into Omega's room. Either that or she just has a room really high in the tower where the trees don't help that much. Either way, she has to get used to the sensation as it automatically causes her to raise an enormous claw to block the sunlight from assaulting one of her sets of four eyes. It's the good set too. The one that doesn't need that funny looking monocle...quadacle? It's got 4 lenses...

Either way, the procedure is the same. Get up from her large bed, remove the rubber coverings on her claws and feet (placed so that she doesn't tear up the room in her sleep,) take a shower, polish her claws and talons so they're nice and shiny for the day. There is also the brushing of the teeth, which takes a lot longer and is more complex than it should be. Finally she gets dressed. Omega put on the uniform, the quadacle, and ties that bow around her tail (how she does this is a mystery.)

Anyone can see the humongous monster heading downstairs, she's pretty hard to miss. Standard procedure is to get breakfast ready at the beginning of the day. Although Omega doesn't have to due to her position, she likes cooking.

(Current Favor: 40)
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2011-04-24 at 11:01 AM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

As Lilith woke up,either due to the sun,or due to the noise caused by the mansion,she stands and sits there doing nothing for some minutes,preparing herself from the difficult task ahead...then she stands,brushes her teeth,takes a shower and puts her Maid uniform with difficulty

Lilith outright hated that uniform.Demon princess should wear things more...different.But still that was her job,and she was bound to do it for sometime.Walking around she tries to find something to do,with so much maids it was hard to know what you should be doing

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

In his bedroom, the master laid in bed, feiging slumber, and eagerly awaiting to see who would arrive to wake him.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

And, since no one else had interrupted her on the way there, Gwendolyn entered the room. She smiled and walked towards his bed.

"Master, it's time to get up!"

She rustled his hair with affection, taking an unusual amount of care that her wing-fingers stayed so as not to hit him. When dealing with another person, she probably would have just let them fall from her wrist, or even stretch out beyond the limits of her fingertips. There was a reason that, at the old house, a lot of the servants wore eyepatches. Or goggles. Or face shields, or... Well, it was no good thinking about that. She wasn't a burden. It was their fault for getting in the way. Still, with the master, who was like a brother to her, it was a good idea to be careful.

((I guess I'll use affection for this, if that's OK. (1d6)[5] * 4.... Hey, does multiplication work with die rolls on here? I figure I'd ask for the sake of the future.))
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

8. - Top - End - #8

((I dunno, we never decided on that, but I personally like to use Nd6 instead of 1d6xN.))

Omega appears to be the first one to the kitchen. Nevertheless, there is something seriously wrong with this scene. Here's the problem, there's nothing on the table! Not yet anyways...can't have the master coming down to an empty plate.

Skill to make breakfast (I have the Legendary Menu power)
    (4d6)[11]

9. - Top - End - #9
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Alright everyone, I'm aw-AHH!"
    Everyone knew Alanna was a nice girl, nothing particularly wrong about her, but one of her problems was that generally-she could be something of a ditz. Like not remembering about that dip on the top stair.
    "AHH! EEK! OOF! OUCH! HEY!"
    She lies there sprawled on the floor for a moment, before springing to her feet again.
    "Like I said-I'm awake!"
    The good thing was, she never let that get her down. Or mabye she just didn't understand it. Either way, she was always sort of sweet and airheaded- like a little sister to the other maids.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Taking a minute to let herself become insubstantial, the ghostly maid Lyrrian slips quietly through the bed, sinking underneath it. It had happened again - just like it does every night she has "night-cleaning" duty in the Master's bedroom. There really should be some sort of alarm clock in the Master's room, to make sure that she woke up before him. Or perhaps somebody could come in to... oh, right.

Still, being a ghost, despite having a few harsh requirements, came with a couple of advantages. The biggest one being that she had the luxury of simply disolving her physical manifestations, and floating away to her room to get dressed for the day. This allowed her to simply appear to come in late. Of course, a few of the girls were probably beginning to wonder exactly why she insisted on having the Morning Cleanup duty everytime she has the Night Cleanup duty. Her clothing only become insubstantial with the rest of her if she actually remembers to put them on.

So, with messy hair and an unpressed uniform, Lyrrian rushes into the room and begins cleaning up after the Master and herself.

Spoiler
    Show
    (5d6)[24]

11. - Top - End - #11
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kohaku

The maid in yellow woke up with a yawn, getting ready for the day at her own pace. She floated out of her bed. "Good morning." She said to no one. A hairbrush, toothbrush, and clothing all flew towards her, performing their various functions.

She later left the room, looking for any of the other maids. She could smell breakfast being made, but didn't hear anyone waking up the master. She didn't hear this due to Alanna's clumsy display.

The calm maid turned towards Alanna. "Are you alright?" The maid asked in a monotone. "Do try to be more careful in the future."

12. - Top - End - #12

"Hahaha! Ah, no worries, happens every day~!"
    Again, one of the good things about Alanna. Nothing gets her down, or at least she doesn't usually understand anything enough to let it get her down. Not that it in itself gets her down anyway.
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Master Eagerly opened his eyes and saw before him, Gwendolyn stood over him.

Thank you very much Gwendolyn, how are you on this fine day? The master said in a warm and inviting voice.

(Deme recieves 1d6 favour for waking the master up peacefully!)
    Last edited by Soapy; 2010-10-11 at 12:18 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kohaku

The maid in yellow sighed. "Alright, as long as you're fine." She said, patting away some dust on the girl's shoulder. "Thought wouldn't having it happen every day be a reason to worry?" Kohaku asked, thinking about it once more.
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2010-10-11 at 12:03 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

Elizabeth

Elizabeth sprung out of bed once the sun came in to her room over the treetops, and prepared herself to clean today. It might not actually be her turn to clean but for some reason she just couldn't resist seeing dirt go un-removed.
    "Morning everyone." Elizabeth calmly stated while bounding down the stairs towards the kitchen ready to start cooking or assist if someone already has.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

((Do I roll the 1d6?))

"I'm doing great as ever, Master."

She smiled and turned to his impressive wardrobe.

"Well, let's see...What colors would you like today, Lord Ladykiller?"

She was a little teasing, but it was good-natured teasing.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

(No, I should roll. [1d6] [6] you recieve 6 favour)

Something Blue will do nicely.

18. - Top - End - #18

Elizabeth will come down to the kitchen to see the backside of a large figure. A cream colored oddly shaped dress, and 4 funny tubes sticking out of the backside not including the ribboned tail. It's pretty obvious Omega has already gotten to work on it. The monstrous figure pauses for a brief moment to turn its head to lay four of its eight eyes on Elizabeth. Good morning Elizabeth. How are you this morning?

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I am doing fine and it seems you already started cooking, do you need an extra hand with anything? Elizabeth calmly repiled awaiting for a reply before grabbing the dishes required to set the table for breakfast.

20. - Top - End - #20

Well...hmm...you can get the table ready. I'm sure Master Eldezi doesn't wanna come down to a table that's not set. She turns back to the kitchen counter. Do cheesecakes sound good? No, not that kind, I mean pancakes with chessy omletes in 'em.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I'm not sure if those would taste good, but I see no reason in not trying to make one." Elizabeth stated while pulling out silverware to set the table with. "Just be sure not to give anyone food poisoning."
    Last edited by Rahas; 2010-10-11 at 05:26 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22

Oh that won't happen. She says in a slightly joking tone. I'm not an amateur.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Mari

After getting dressed Mari somehow managed to get into a patch of sunlight. After the resulting catnap everyone appeared to be awake.

"Late again. Stupid cat instincts. Hmmmm what can I do that someone probably isn't doing...I know."

Mari goes all the way down the tower into the jungle to find flowers to decorate the table.

Spoiler
    Show
    Luck Roll (3d6)[10]

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

"Ok, then, Master."

She eagerly set to picking out an outfit he might like, in blue.

Maybe I'll see if someone else wants to do this tommorow... Clothes aren't really my forte.

And, for an element of risk, she added a hat to the selection.

((I am not sure if I need to roll for this -- I'll roll something in case, and if not, that's fine, and if so, we can use the multiplication as appropriate. (1d6)[4]))
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

After walking around the mansion for some time,Lilith decides to put herself to work as things were getting too boring.Taking a nearby feather duster she starts to sweep the tower,taking the dust away of the furniture while humming some Death Metal

26. - Top - End - #26

((Hay guys! Final version of the banner is finished!

To SGT, sorry, I didn't make the master's hair indigo, it looked too bizarre even by my standards.

And SoG, did I do your maid justice with the transition from your style to mine?

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

The banner is super cute!

28. - Top - End - #28

Alanna wandered into the kitchen, smiling as if she hadn't fallen down the stairs a few minutes ago.
    "Hi there, breakfast ready yet? *Sniff* I smell pancakes! And cheese! And pa-oh wait, I already said that. Anything I can do to help?"
    Despite her airheadedness, Alanna could still do most of her duties fine. Even if they sometimes needed a little bit of extra explanation.
    Last edited by Cyborg Mage; 2010-10-12 at 03:22 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29

Omega turns her head to the newcomer. Alanna is usually...unwieldy even to be in the same room as and it's even considered a war crime to bring her into a foreign country. Well, you can prepare some...fresh fruit. Apples, strawberries, maybe even make juice.

30. - Top - End - #30

"Got it! Hold on..."
    Alanna looks around the kitchen for a little bit before coming across a large bowl of mixed fruits, taking them out, putting them on the table and beginning to slice them-with her katana.

Spoiler
    Show
    Skill:
    (3d6)[13]