New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default [3.5] Non-Humanoid Enlarge Spell?

In my campaign, one of the villains is an Effigy Master trying to create a construct army. While doing so, I was trying to spend his WBL and spotted a scroll of mass enlarge person. Which would be awesome if he had any humanoids under his control.

So my question is, are there any spells that function like enlarge person, except they work on, say, constructs?
    Last edited by Drakevarg; 2010-10-14 at 06:44 PM.
    If asked the question "how can I do this within this system?" answering with "use a different system" is never a helpful or appreciated answer.

ENBY

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5] Non-Humanoid Enlarge Spell?

I don’t believe that there is any official version, but there’s no reason your wizard cannot research his own enlarge construct or enlarge monster line.

This is something that always bothered me, too. A few insights from a discussion a few years ago (don’t necromancy that thread): http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31437
    Last edited by Shhalahr Windrider; 2010-10-14 at 08:49 PM.
    The Future just ain’t what it used to be.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5] Non-Humanoid Enlarge Spell?

Seems simple enough. I'll do that, then. I was just wondering if there was already one in place.
    If asked the question "how can I do this within this system?" answering with "use a different system" is never a helpful or appreciated answer.

ENBY