New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Devil

Default Abilities which increase carrying capacity

Are there any items or feats such as Natural Heavyweight which increase carrying capacity?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Abilities which increase carrying capacity

Well any item that increase strengh by definition will increase carrying capacity.

There is also th Belt of Wide Earth (Magic Item compendium in the set chapter), thought I don't know if that works for non-caster's too.

Also the War Hulk Prg class (Miniatures Handbook) gives +2 strenght for every level.

Am I correct assuming you are building a hulking hurler?

If so I suggest googling hurling hurkler builds, I am sure they will give some good advice to increase the carrying capacity to ludricous levels.
    Just call me Dusk

Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Abilities which increase carrying capacity

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
    Well any item that increase strengh by definition will increase carrying capacity.

There is also th Belt of Wide Earth (Magic Item compendium in the set chapter), thought I don't know if that works for non-caster's too.

Also the War Hulk Prg class (Miniatures Handbook) gives +2 strenght for every level.

Am I correct assuming you are building a hulking hurler?

If so I suggest googling hurling hurkler builds, I am sure they will give some good advice to increase the carrying capacity to ludricous levels.
    Belt of wide earth is every character. Unless there happens to be a relic version lying around in some book that I don't know about.
    And it's part of an item set, and those are always neat.