A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Results 691 to 720 of 806
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    ~Iivraena Lil'kenafin~


    Iivraena merely smirked, pulling a silver dagger out and placing it carefully in between her hands then pressing both together, as if she'd been caught praying before having been captured. "Perfect. Now this way if things do get dire, I'll have my ways of making the situation more to our liking. Behind or in front?" She asked, nodding down to her hands so he would be sure of what she was speaking of. Normally, she wouldn't dare allow a man, let alone a non-Drow to touch her but she would have to make an exception for once it would seem. Her spells were more just straightforward with being good for damaging,, not disguising. She thought she'd given both Theda and Nicos enough hints; for the moment it seemed only Theda had gotten this. She merely shrugged while waiting for Nicos, figuring at least he had gotten the hint later which was, according to the old saying, better than never.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  2. - Top - End - #692
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    Theda watched the plotting and planning back and forth, content to let the experts work.

    "So...this Drizzit guy is famous enough that all we'll have to do is walk into the city and they'll know where to find him?"
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

  3. - Top - End - #693
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    firemagehao's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    Spoiler
    Show
    That sounds good. The time in the far realms is an interresting thing. To quote the manual of the planes, "The Far realms is outside time..."I would rather not go there in terms of logistics so lets just go with 2-3 days.

    I hope Dizzit's cat does some damage.

    Last edited by firemagehao; 2011-04-30 at 02:25 PM.
    Fighter: "I can kill someone in a turn."
    Cleric: "I can kill someone in half a turn."
    Wizard: "I can kill someone before my turn."
    Bard: "I can make three idiots kill people for me."

    Avatar by MethosH

    Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsumeken View Post
    (*starts laughing* Oh my god.... you do not know what fresh Hell you've suddenly introduced do you? Oh well... here we go...)

  4. - Top - End - #694
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    Theda:
    Spoiler
    Show
    From your spell you gather information of a river to the north while to the east their appears to be a small inn With many horses tied up outside indicating that it is a popular rest stop. To the west is the ocean and it continues around the south to cliff side, across the cliff is a large tower
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  5. - Top - End - #695
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    The Theda-nymph licks her lips slightly.

    "Ocean's over there, and a river over there. Not far that way, there's a good-sized inn. It'd give you folks a chance to try out your ruse, and see if this rebel has passed through. And it's been nearly sixteen hours since I've killed a man."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Tsumeken: Safe to assume that we're more than 50 miles away from the city, then?
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

  6. - Top - End - #696
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    ~Iivraena Lil'kenafin~


    Iivraena looked over as Theda suggested heading near the inn then nodded after a bit. "I suppose sometimes it's better to figure out a script then not make up one and give oneself away, hm?" She held a hand up to Nicos, silently signaling for him to hold on off binding her wrists until after they got closer to the inn Theda had mentioned while re-tightening her grip on Alakdriirn's leash in her left hand and the knife remaining in her right. She gave Alakdriirn a tug on his leash, noting out of the corner of her eyes his... uncertainty that was showing in his eyes which merely made her smirk as she began guiding him towards the direction Theda had mentioned. She then looked up in thought, remembering one of Theda's last questions before speaking again, "It's a good possibility. If not the city guard, maybe someone else within Baldur's Gate. Maybe even a place like the Mage Guild actually might know. But it's definitely worth trying to find out."
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  7. - Top - End - #697
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Endless Plains of MN
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    "Always," Davos says, nodding. "Actually, I don't know many paladins who take prisoners. Although, of course, my information is somewhat corrupted by the death warrant on my head," he says this with a slight note of pride, like an actor carefully dropping a good review recently published into a conversation. The rope seems to vanish again into thin air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegasos989 View Post
    Kiravonstrom: You mad son of a... I applaud you.

  8. - Top - End - #698
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    ~Iivraena Lil'kenafin~


    Iivraena thought a bit, nodding after a while before speaking, "Don't paladins basically enforce justice? If that be the case, I don't see why one wouldn't take prisoners to enforce just that. Also, should Drizzt not have as much favor with the people of Baldur's Gate as he might have with other places, they would further want to ensure that other possible enemies to one's city are properly dealt with, yes? It makes sense to me at least. However... that aside, we should figure out a more definite script to make it all seem more realistic, yes?" She asked, an amused smirk crossing her face. It was obvious she was perhaps beginning to enjoy this just a bit too much.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  9. - Top - End - #699
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    Theda and Tonn walked a bit ahead of the others, simply enjoying the smells of the wood at night, the mix of loam and tree. Even the faint odors of squirrel urine and rotting stump had their charms, especially after three days of cavorting with fiends.

    She sent back to the others via the mindlink.

    "So...I don't really do the faking thing too well, but obviously, if you need Tonn and me to look a certain way, just say so."
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

  10. - Top - End - #700
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    (I assume you're all formulating your plans and as such, I'm just going to begin going along again)

    The inn itself seems to be filled to the brim as you hear the laughing of human occupants, unaware you are even outside. It is only when you approach that anything truly happens. An elf with golden tanned skin and a very flamboyant outfit steps out, taking a stretch and smiling as he looks out, not even noticing you... yet.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  11. - Top - End - #701
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    Shifting restlessly, Theda glances over at Nicos and Iivraena. Her fingers flex and straighten, flex and straighten.

    "All right, master planners. You've got a count of ten to do your talk-talk stuff with these people. After that, Tonn and I eat everyone, and try to scry this Drizzit guy. One..."
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

  12. - Top - End - #702
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    ~Iivraena Lil'kenafin~


    Iivraena gave her a silent "Are you insane?!" look upon being suggested to go talk. In her current state, she'd be lucky to take more than five steps without having some form of weapon held against her throat. Maybe she's jesting? She silently prayed... until the count-up began, making her scoff. "Inalarn elg'caress... tenu, tenu mir phor xsa dos....." She merely murmured, holding a hand up to signify she'd damn well try to and to at least halt, if not cease, her counting. So much for the original plan... She took a deep breath but before stepping forward gave herself and Alakdriirn some extra protection as she got the feeling they would both need it. Knowing for the time being she'd done all she could do, all Iivraena could hope for now was the best. Finally, she stepped forward, clearing her throat first to get everyone's attention then began to speak, "Drizzt Do'Urden.... if anyone knows of him or, better yet, his location speak up... now.". She hinted her seriousness of the request by making sure to heavily emphasize on the word "now".

    Spoiler
    Show
    Intimidate Check: (1d20+6)[11]
    Diplomacy Check: (1d20+24)[40]
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  13. - Top - End - #703
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry. I didn't mean for you to ditch the original plan. I didn't understand the original plan.


    Still not understanding the intention, Theda and Tonn stayed a couple of steps behind the drow, watching the reaction of those they are speaking with. Theda stood tensed and ready for stupidity.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm not sure your stance on readied actions, Tsuemeken. If possible, Theda is readying a free action to resume her nymph-form's gaze attack - a DC 20 fort save or be permanently blinded, 30' range.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

  14. - Top - End - #704
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Endless Plains of MN
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    Spoiler
    Show
    The original plan consisted of winging it, and acting like Nicos had planned it out. At the start. The end was pretty clear, though.
    Actually, it was pretty clear once we got to Baldur's Gate, at which point we could locate Drizzt, then start planning our psychological torture and subsequent attack.

    Nicos sighed, and rested his head in his hands.
    Oh, well. I guess now is the time to run damage control.
    Nicos/Davos ran over to Iivraena and quickly pushed her out of the way. "Okay, calm down, I know you're upset, but now isn't the best time to show it, okay?" He said in a carrying whisper, "Look, I'm sorry about what the wizard did to you, but we're going to get you help, okay?"
    Nicos turned back to the tavern at large.
    "I'm sorry about any inconvenience. She's normally quite a nice person,"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bluff:(1d20+34)[45]

    So, here's the new plan. Iivraena was a nice adventuring...we'll say cleric, and was on the wrong end of a baleful polymorph spell. This can be used to explain her outburst, as well as the fact that she's a drow. Nicos should have a large enough bluff modifier to convince the tavern of this. Normally, stealth would be an issue, and a story like that would stick in people's minds.
    That would be better than provoking the whole tavern, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegasos989 View Post
    Kiravonstrom: You mad son of a... I applaud you.

  15. - Top - End - #705
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    ~Iivraena Lil'kenafin~


    Iivraena shot Nicos a very, very stern glare as he shoved her out of the way. Even Alakdriirn wasn't that bold though granted he had no excuse to ever be that way.... not usually. Deciding, however, to go along with the new plan for now, she merely nodded. "I think you mean Sir Davos what the wizard did to us." She merely replied, nodding her head over to Alakdriirn whom she had to drag in lest she feared losing him or even just mere control which would be horrible for her. Turning her gaze to the crowd, she merely quietly bowed her head in apology, hoping they'd take Nicos's excuse as there would be no way she could really come up with one. She was slowly beginning to realize how it now felt for her to be the one on the leash, per se.... and gods she was hating it... royally.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  16. - Top - End - #706
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    Alakdriirn quickly realized he had to look like one of the black-skinned devils that these surface dwellers may wish to poke with pointy objects. He quickly mustered up what he could and.... "Woof!"

    The occupants either too drunk or uninterested merely go back to what they were doing, ignoring the strange group that had sauntered in.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Bluff Check: (1d20+25)[41]
    Adding skills later but this is what it probably will be....

    Sense Motive Check: (1d20+10)[22]
    Last edited by Tsumeken; 2011-05-03 at 07:26 PM.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  17. - Top - End - #707
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    Theda looked around the bar, judging the four most efficient ways of killing all of the occupants. She sent to Nicos through the mindlink.

    "Well, on the positive side, it seems at least that you aren't making them angry. What's step two?"
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

  18. - Top - End - #708
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Endless Plains of MN
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    Step two is get directions to Baldur's gate. We can then get the neccesary underlings and information to make our move. As well as, of course, where Drizzt is, of course. If you could scry on him, that would be spectacular.

    Nicos sent back, taking a seat at a table in the back of the bar. He felt alive again. There was nothing like the hunt to keep one from boredom.
    Last edited by Kiranvonstrom; 2011-05-04 at 02:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegasos989 View Post
    Kiravonstrom: You mad son of a... I applaud you.

  19. - Top - End - #709
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    Theda sent back to Nicos.

    "Fine, then. How about this sequence? You get the information from these people. We kill everyone here, and then scry on this Drizzit fellow. That is, if you can be bothered to get off of your ass to do something."
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

  20. - Top - End - #710
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Endless Plains of MN
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    Please don't make a mess. I'd rather not have to clean up. Nicos sent the impression of a smirk.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Can I just make a gather information check, Tsume, rather than chew the scenery even more?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegasos989 View Post
    Kiravonstrom: You mad son of a... I applaud you.

  21. - Top - End - #711
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    ~Iivraena Lil'kenafin~


    Iivraena kept her head bowed but did smirk a bit as Alakdriirn's cover up decided to be a domesticated dog. The irony, however, was he technically was one to her so it seemed to suit him perfectly. Though she herself was unsure of what to do, she was at least certain that Nicos and Theda were speaking via their mind link due to the fact she wasn't being spoken to. It was one of the few reasons it ever got so damn quiet and now it was becoming very unnerving. She looked around, figuring that the patrons must have bought Nicos' story or, even better, they were too drunk to recognize a Drow so perhaps they could sit down... and live. Taking a seat nearby Nicos, she continued staying silent for now whilst waiting for either of the two to speak their minds through hers in regards to how to go about things considering it had all been changed... again, making her sigh. Damn last second changes.....

    To Nicos, From Tsume:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes you can
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  22. - Top - End - #712
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Endless Plains of MN
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    "Sorry about the plan changing. It always involves some improvisation," Nicos whispers to her, "I'd reccomend exiting soon, by the way. Theda's getting anxious,"
    From not killing anyone for almost half a day. He adds through the telepathic link.
    Nicos gets up and walks over to the bar. Not a saunter, unusually enough, but the sort of humble-regal thing that you would expect a paladin to do.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Gather information: (1d20+20)[39]

    Oh, by the way, Toluidar, your plan sounds good.
    Last edited by Kiranvonstrom; 2011-05-04 at 08:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegasos989 View Post
    Kiravonstrom: You mad son of a... I applaud you.

  23. - Top - End - #713
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    ~Iivraena Lil'kenafin~


    Iivraena merely kept quiet, heeding Nicos' explanation to her as she silently nodded. A mere smirk appeared on her face as she heard through the mind link that the reason Theda was getting ... angsty as she had been wondering a bit why she seemed more... snappy than usual. "Fair enough, Sir Davos... See if you can talk to that sun elf though. Those are rather rare, a bit more than us Drow so see maybe if that one knows anything." She merely murmured back, giving Theda a nod to say she would let her get ready to do her killing spree as she stood up, guiding Alakdriirn up and getting him out before they could get covered in any crimson liquid. She looked around once outside for a place they could stay nearby or hide behind, whatever was best for the situation.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  24. - Top - End - #714
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    Nicos:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The inhabitants are more than eager to speak of the brave Drow who, at one point in time, even graced their presence in this very establishment. They heard he had headed to Baldur's Gate which is to the north though other than that, they don't know what else or more. However, he said he was on a quest given to him by a sage at Candlekeep which is to the South.


    Theda:
    Spoiler
    Show
    While Nicos goes about his duty asking around to see if anyone has seen anything else, a group (3) of rather bombed men have taken a liking to your form and begin to approach you. "Hey there, sweet thing. What's say you ditch this loser knight to his duties? We can guarantee that when we're done having some fun, he won't be the only thing that's shining around here."


    Iivraena:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The (sun) elf in question seems to have moved away from the bar as well. He seems to be watching from afar very closely, especially at you and Alakdriirn. He seems to be interested in you for some odd reason.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  25. - Top - End - #715
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BlueWizardGirl

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Edmonton, Canada

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    Theda seems about to brush the men off, then shrugs. Oh, why not?

    Smiling a bit awkwardly, the nymph-form attempts to appear coquettish. The effect is not entirely convincing, but she hopes that alcohol and her cleavage will help plaster over gaps in her flirting skills.

    "Mmm. That DOES sound good. I don't know if little old me can handle three such big, strong men. But I'll try. Do you have a room upstairs?"
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

  26. - Top - End - #716
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    ~Iivraena Lil'kenafin~


    Iivraena thought at first nothing of the sun elf following her outside. Maybe it was also getting a tad too crowded for him as it had been beginning to do so with her. That had been her thoughts, at least, until she noted him staring as if trying to study her and for some reason, it was beginning to unnerve her. "What?! Don't you know it's rude to stare?! If you have business with me, speak it now otherwise go away and stop glaring at me...." Even at her own.... aggression she had to admit she was slightly taken aback. True she was normally snappy due to her heritage but even this seemed a tad more so than usual... which was making her question the source of it a bit.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  27. - Top - End - #717
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Endless Plains of MN
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    Hey, all. We have a location for Drizzt. As it turns out, he's just heading up toward Baldur's Gate. Theda, You can have your fun now. He sent to both his companions throught the link.
    Nicos smiled kindly, and thanked the man who gave him the information, doing his best to appear warm and generally paladinlike. Standing, he made his way to the door, navegating the maze of waitstaff, patrons and furniture quite quickly.
    Well, that was helpful. He might even have his companions with him. This plan is coming together quite nicely, even if it is simpler than I would have liked. He thought to himself, smirking on the inside.
    Last edited by Kiranvonstrom; 2011-05-05 at 06:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegasos989 View Post
    Kiravonstrom: You mad son of a... I applaud you.

  28. - Top - End - #718
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tsumeken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NC
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    Nicos:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you exit, you can't help but feel that someone's watching you. The similar feeling was felt inside but it's even stronger now.


    Theda:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The men smile. "Why sure we got a place to go to, sweetie." He calls back as the bartender throws him a room key, which he misses as it drops to the ground. He clumsily picks it up and begins leading the way up the stairs in the back of the bar/inn.


    Iivraena:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I'm sorry ma'am. I've just never seen one of your kind in this place before." He bows, removing his hat and showing off a neatly polished dome that almost glints with the light before putting his hat back on. "I meant no disrespect; quite the opposite. I find you an exotic scene here."

    Alakdriirn merely scowls at the man. He didn't like him.
    "Minotaur Rouges are awesome. After all, has anyone ever told you they were mugged by a 7ft tall cow-man before?"

    One Piece Manual [In the Works, Feel Free to Check it Out!]

    ~Married to VirgoBushin in real life on May 31, 2010~

  29. - Top - End - #719
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    VirgoBushin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boone, NC
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    ~Iivraena Lil'kenafin~


    Iivraena kept quiet, merely smirking as she heard Nicos was done with his work it seemed. Alright then. Assuming you want to savor your killings, Theda, I think I might have my own solo mission of sorts. I'm speaking with the sun elf now and I think this might become more interesting....rather quickly too... Making sure to have her eyes remain on the elf after ensuring the mental message was sent to both Theda and Nicos, she gave the elf a mixture of a smile and a smirk. "Oh really? Most others would disagree with that. Irregardless, there's only so much one can really do by talking don't you think? So if you're going to keep admiring from here, that's all well and good but...." She took a couple steps forward, closing most of the gaps that were separating the two as she put her lips beside his right ear, "I get the feeling you didn't want to just gaze and speak now did you?"
    Last edited by VirgoBushin; 2011-05-05 at 07:59 PM.
    ~Married to Tsumeken in real life on May 31, 2010~
    Characters I'm Currently Playing::
    Spoiler
    Show

    None at the moment



  30. - Top - End - #720
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Endless Plains of MN
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Epic Evil: Group 2

    I guess I spoke too soon, then. Nicos thought to himself, sighing. complexity was all well and good when it was his plan, anyone else getting in there was unnecessary.
    Sometimes I wish I really could detect evil. Or anything in my way, really. Oh, well.
    Nicos opened his mind, searching for the presence of magic, hoping that it really was nothing.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Detect magic activated.


    Sun elf? Nicos questioned through the link.
    Last edited by Kiranvonstrom; 2011-05-05 at 08:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegasos989 View Post
    Kiravonstrom: You mad son of a... I applaud you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •