New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5, Campaign Setting] Traveler's Guide to Zaaman-Rul!

Quote Originally Posted by apocalypsePast2 View Post
    More dangerous than THE EDGE? I THINK NOT!
    I included the word "inhabited" in there. Since the qualnargan technically aren't alive (or undead even), they don't count, and thus the Edge doesn't count as inhabited really. If you want to count it, well, then yeah, I guess it's a more deadly environment than Northwind ever has been.

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Titan in the Playground

There's something new in Khavghotan, under the Religion section.:
    While Vghotan is the favored god of the goblinoids, the orogs worship someone quite different. They call their god Kor'tel'ress, but Kor'tel'ress is not a true god as most understand the concept. Instead, Kor'tel'ress is an aggregate collection of every single orog soul to have ever existed. As orogs were created by the qualnargan centuries ago, they had no god and their souls drifted on the Spirit Win upon their deaths. Eventually, there reached a critical mass of aimless drifting souls, and they coalesced into an aggregate being that called itself Kor'tel'ress (which is Orog for "the Life After Death"). Kor'tel'ress made itself known to the orogs, who immediately began fervent worship of it, as it truly cared for them in a way that their cruel qualnargan masters never had. When the orogs were abandoned, Kor'tel'ress was there to provide comfort to their spirits. Today, worship of Kor'tel'ress has never been stronger. Kor'tel'ress has dominion over death, life, peace, and orogs. His priests wear half black and half white garments and wield his favored weapon, the double dagger, often painted in black and white.

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    There's something new in Khavghotan, under the Religion section.:
    While Vghotan is the favored god of the goblinoids, the orogs worship someone quite different. They call their god Kor'tel'ress, but Kor'tel'ress is not a true god as most understand the concept. Instead, Kor'tel'ress is an aggregate collection of every single orog soul to have ever existed. As orogs were created by the qualnargan centuries ago, they had no god and their souls drifted on the Spirit Win upon their deaths. Eventually, there reached a critical mass of aimless drifting souls, and they coalesced into an aggregate being that called itself Kor'tel'ress (which is Orog for "the Life After Death"). Kor'tel'ress made itself known to the orogs, who immediately began fervent worship of it, as it truly cared for them in a way that their cruel qualnargan masters never had. When the orogs were abandoned, Kor'tel'ress was there to provide comfort to their spirits. Today, worship of Kor'tel'ress has never been stronger. Kor'tel'ress has dominion over death, life, peace, and orogs. His priests wear half black and half white garments and wield his favored weapon, the double dagger, often painted in black and white.
    I'm sorry, the bolded part just made me laugh. Other than that, it's a really cool concept. Also, are there other critical spirit masses (say for animals)? In addition, could magic form a smaller spirit mass and turn it into a temporary entity?
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show

4. - Top - End - #304
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DMofDarkness View Post
    I'm sorry, the bolded part just made me laugh. Other than that, it's a really cool concept. Also, are there other critical spirit masses (say for animals)? In addition, could magic form a smaller spirit mass and turn it into a temporary entity?
    ...thanks for the catch. Appreciate it.

As for the questions:
    -No. See, and someone's gonna trash me for this, but the Spirit Wind only takes the souls of sentient beings that actually have souls. Animals, which may or may not have souls (that's debatable), are decidedly non-sentient, and so get the shaft.
    -Magic... could, in theory. You'd need to find tomes or individuals knowledgeable about the Spirit Wind and summoning it (a theoretically possible, but never performed, action; the power required would be enough to meld the planet back together, but it's technically performable), which just don't exist. However, as perhaps a centuries-long process, it'd be possible to forge a new entity similar to Kor'tel'ress, if very very power-hungry, time consuming, and unlikely. But yeah, I don't see why that wouldn't be possible for characters well into the epic levels to consider pursuing as a long-term goal.

EDIT: Expect a unique addition to Alykandor today, the 17 Element Controversy. I normally don't do something such as this, adding a unique section to one nation, but in this case, it's so utterly relevant that just putting it under Life and Society doesn't really cover it for me, so I'm adding a new section between Industry and Life and Society. Also expect Industry and perhaps Life and Society.

EDIT2: Cause I think no one saw it, this is a picture a former friend drew for this setting and was nice enough to upload and link me to somewhat recently. Credit to ScytheDusuquene for it.

This is an illithid scientist examining some object. The little marks by the left-most tentacle are actually Qualith writing on a wall (non-pictured wall).
    Last edited by arguskos; 2010-11-16 at 02:52 PM.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

And the 17th Element Controversy, along with Industries, is updated. I may get around to Life and Society today, but I might not. Depends on how lazy I feel.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't care, but be creative. I don't see the need to stranglehold yourself into something already created. Make something unique and flavorful, such as a miniature blizzard created by the Speaker, or some such. You know, something like that. I dunno.
    It is less about strangle holding the class, and more about letting abilities piggy back onto ones already given by a class, as well as reducing the action over variety, and giving a better action economy.

For instance; one of the planned abilities, Permafrost, froze a 30 area surrounding the Speaker, dealing frost damage each round for a number of rounds equal to the level of the spell cast, every time the Speaker casts a spell with the Frost descriptor. This does not stack with itself, and does not damage allies. This a) allows the character to add some new fluff to his abilities; b) allows the character to deal some extra damage; c) allowed him to do this without using an action that would be spent entirely for this effect. This allows for more efficient actions, more powerful spells, and more of an incentive to use those spells, while still using abilities from the class. Win-win-win. If there is not standard mechanic to base it off of? Suddenly, it becomes much, much harder to do. I could say that it is for every melee attack, but that doesn't follow the flavor of the class. Compare that to if I did it based on the warlock's Eldritch Blast; every time the Speaker uses his Eldritch Blast, it rings the area with rime, dealing X damage for a number of rounds equal to the number of damage dice his Eldritch Blast deals. Because I am basing this off of an actual class, and not just making this a base class, I need an existing mechanic to piggyback off of, in order to increase action efficiency. Thusly, I am asking you; what do you think the citizens would be the most likely to use; if not that, what sort of mechanic would be the most common for crazy wild hermits?

Northwind can best be described as a colder, more desolate Antarctica. Nothing survives outside the single city on the continent, the Trepek-constructed haven of Northwind City. The actual environment itself is perhaps the most dangerous and deadly inhabited place on the entire planet. Take this where you'd like, but that's what the nation is gonna be like. The city itself, you ask? Good question.
    Sounds fun.

Me either. I'm stoked for when I finally get to perform the reveal on the Shaman, which has been in the pipe for awhile now.
    The description sounds a lot like that one elf Prestige Class in the Tome of Battle, which has an ancestor that resides in their blade; I love the flavor of that class, and the Shaman sounds like it will be similar levels of awesome.
    Current Project: Campaign Setting

My deviantArt.

Extra fabulous avatar by Serpentine.

My Homebrew

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    NOTHING is simple. NO EXCEPTIONS. No, not even that.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by unosarta View Post
    Thusly, I am asking you; what do you think the citizens would be the most likely to use; if not that, what sort of mechanic would be the most common for crazy wild hermits?
    Man, see, the issue here is that I reaaaaaally like modularity. Only thing I'll do here is show you how I'd do it (and this is kinda a tip-off in some ways for the Savant ) and let you think about stuff. I'll also include a list of classes that I know for a fact will be included in the setting, along with the "eeeh, maybe?" classes and the "Not Appearing in this Film" classes so you know what to avoid.

Here's my thought process. Perhaps it'll help you figure stuff out.
    Spoiler
    Show

1. Ok, so, we have a cold-themed, supernatural, secondary combatant, blasty-ish prestige class in mind. Sounds fun. Placement? Khavghotan or Northwind would work, but Northwind is colder. Let's put it there. Fluff in detail comes later.
    2. It's a PrC, so what's the intended entry? Gut shot: Druid. Not guaranteed though. Hmm.
    3. Second gut shot: Cleric with the Cold, Weather, Storm, Ocean, Air, Water, or similar domains. Too picky though, and shoehorns into specific deities. No fly.
    4. Third gut shot: Arcanist? Perhaps Sorcerer? Doesn't feel right though. Don't like it either, should be more nature-focused than arcanists tend towards.
    5. First logical thought after the gut reactions: Hmm. Warlock? Doesn't fit fluff as presented. Problem. EB is good though, helps be supernatural. Just not good enough though.
    6. Second logical thought: Heeeeey, wait a minute. The issue is that nothing fits perfectly, or is too restrictive. What about "must be able to cast a spell with the [cold] descriptor that deals hit point damage or use a supernatural ability that deals cold damage"? That's open, has options, lets all sorts of dudes in, could work maybe? What about the class mechanics though, that's a big area to play with...
    7. First thought about the "core ability" of the class (here understood as the signature ability, the thing that the rest of the class builds on; ex. the extinguisher's is Light Absorption, etc): Must be broad enough to encompass the entry requirements... hey! Cool idea, what about a "when you use the ability used to qualify for this class, you gain X special thingy" style ability? Broad, we're moving towards a icy blaster.
    8. Next steps: Build upon that "core ability" by making abilities that feed off of it, so when it is used, you can do other really cool stuff, hijack your spells/supernatural abilities to power different abilities of the class, like your permafrost idea, etc.

Understand, this is just what I thought of when you said "Frost Shaman" for the first time, and is probably how I'd approach the concept. The idea is that the class is narrow in scope, but broad in options, letting nearly anyone get in, but still focusing entirely on their entry method, meaning that the more dedicated you are, the more you get from the class. Warlocks can get in (they do have a cold-damage essence, right? If not, just make one up, that's totally reasonable), casters of EVERY stripe, psions if included (they'll fall into the "psionics=magic in all but name" thing), someone who gets a cool ritual to shoot ice a few times a day, lots of elemental creatures, etcetcetc.

Of course, you can do as you wish.

Northwind: There's ONE city. No one lives outside of it. That city has inhabitants of every stripe. Basically any class on the planet exists in Northwind somewhere.

Class Inclusion List (if it's not here or in the two lists below, ask, I probably forgot it; this list doesn't include the custom classes I'm making for the setting, cause they go without saying):
    Spoiler
    Show

• Barbarian (PF version)
    • Fighter (PF version+a few tweaks of my own)
    • Monk (probably a fixed one)
    • Wizard (PF version with a few nerfs)
    • Sorcerer (PF version)
    • Cleric (PF version)
    • Bard (PF version)
    • Rogue (PF version)
    • Ranger (PF version)
    • Binder
    • Shadowcaster (w/ Mouseferatu's fixes firmly in place)
    • Beguiler
    • Duskblade
    • Knight
    • Hexblade
    • Swashbuckler (will be included in one form or another; this may become part of Monk, actually)
    • Ninja
    • Favored Soul
    • Warlock
    • Warmage (will be buffed somewhat)
    • Scout
    • Rearranger (pending an update to kill those dead levels or at least reduce them somewhat)
    • Corruptor (ignore what Temotei called it, I call it the corruptor; Temotei's approval for inclusion)
    • Magitech Templar, Mark VIII (this class is in, but I'm not quite sure how yet, I do want to use it though;permission from Person_Man for inclusion)

The "Maybe"s"
    Spoiler
    Show

• Psion/Psychic Warrior (not sure on the necessity of psionics atm)
    • Artificer (contingent on how the Techmage turns out)
    • Jester (overlap with Bard is concerning)
    • Death Master/Dread Necromancer (one is getting in, the other is getting tossed, which is which? I have no idea yet)
    • Druid (still chewing on this one, leaning towards in, haven't decided yet)
    • Spellthief (frankly, I dislike this class, but that's not why it's here; it's here because I see no need to include it, no one ever uses it, no one except for Fax Celestis seems to even LIKE it, and it's 1 unique mechanic could better go elsewhere; may be rolled into the Shadow class)
    • Extinguisher (this may make it, depending on where the Shadow goes; may be rolled into the Shadow)

The "Not Appearing in This Film"s:
    Spoiler
    Show

• The ToB classes.
    • Sha'ir
    • Savant (Dragon Compendium)
    • Dragonfire Adept
    • Dragon Shaman
    • Paladin
    • Wilder
    • Soulknife
    • Erudite
    • Truenamer
    • Battle Dancer
    • Mountebank
    • Samurai (either one)
    • Wu Jen
    • Shugenja
    • Spirit Shaman
    • Marshal
    • Healer

The NPC Classes:
    Spoiler
    Show

• Adept
    • Aristocrat
    • Warrior
    • Commoner
    • Expert
    • Apprentice (Adept but arcane, has a minor ability or two, will be forthcoming in later updates, probably).

Last edited by arguskos; 2010-11-17 at 04:09 PM.

8. - Top - End - #308

Corruptor (ignore what Temotei called it, I call it the corruptor; pending Temotei's approval for inclusion)
    Approval has been had.
    Homebrew
    Please feel free to PM me any thoughts on my homebrew (or comment in the thread if it's not too old).

9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    Approval has been had.
    Excellent, I appreciate that. Name is going to be changed to Corruptor though dammit!

10. - Top - End - #310
    Ogre in the Playground

Actually, that entire thought process you had mirrors mine perfectly. As in, the requirements that I have that are written down are "Must be able to cast a spell with the [cold] descriptor of at least 3rd level."

No problem there with me. I am probably going to write some more of it today, I might have it up by tonight.

My deviantArt.

My Homebrew

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #311
    Titan in the Playground

Actually, that entire thought process you had mirrors mine perfectly. As in, the requirements that I have that are written down are "Must be able to cast a spell with the [cold] descriptor of at least 3rd level."
    That denies Binder, Shadowcaster, Warlock, etcetcetc. Just making sure you're clear about that and that such is intentional. If so, ok, that's cool.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Ogre in the Playground

That denies Binder, Shadowcaster, Warlock, etcetcetc. Just making sure you're clear about that and that such is intentional. If so, ok, that's cool.
    Yes it is. I have no idea how Shadowcaster and Binder would do it and still stay within flavor, and there could probably be a feat something like;

Rime Blast
    Prerequisites: Eldritch Blast 3d6, Northwind Racial Feat
    Benefits: For the purposes of qualifying for, and modifying spells and effects, your Eldritch Blast is a spell with the [cold] descriptor, with a spell level equal to the number of damage dice that it deals.

Or something like that.

My deviantArt.

My Homebrew

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

Yes it is. I have no idea how Shadowcaster and Binder would do it and still stay within flavor, and there could probably be a feat something like;
    Ah, well, fair enough then. Just felt I should be certain of that intention.

Look for Life and Society to go up eventually.

14. - Top - End - #314

Per our PM discussion, I'm 100% fine with you using the Magitech Templar for this campaign setting. Feel free to add/remove/modify any abilities or fluff however it fits your needs and campaign.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ogre in the Playground

Firstly, loving this setting, especially the whole set up with the illithids and Orlyndol. The Oonai sound especially interesting - a future racial PrC there, maybe?

Secondly,
    The "Maybe"s"
    • Psion/Psychic Warrior (not sure on the necessity of psionics atm)
    The fact that you've given illithids racial bonus power points suggests that they might be. In fact, in a setting with illithids as a major player, I'd personally say that psionics are very necessary, but that might just be my preconceptions with them outside of this setting.
    Last edited by Edge; 2010-11-17 at 01:59 PM.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Person_Man View Post
    Per our PM discussion, I'm 100% fine with you using the Magitech Templar for this campaign setting. Feel free to add/remove/modify any abilities or fluff however it fits your needs and campaign.
    Appreciated as well, sir. And my thanks again for your permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Firstly, loving this setting, especially the whole set up with the illithids and Orlyndol. The Oonai sound especially interesting - a future racial PrC there, maybe?
    Oh yes, the Oonai have a PrC in the pipeline.

The fact that you've given illithids racial bonus power points suggests that they might be. In fact, in a setting with illithids as a major player, I'd personally say that psionics are very necessary, but that might just be my preconceptions with them outside of this setting.
    That illithids have racial PP was more to enable all those juicy psionic feats, but then again, I don't like racial PP as a general rule, so, yeah, I dunno. Psionics are something I'm still chewing on.

And yeah, that kinda is your preconceptions outside Z-R, and that's an issue I've been running into a lot. Many folks feel that illithids are psychic brain-eaters, cause they are elsewhere, so I've had to fight in some cases to convince folks that's not the case here. Strange, but true.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, I know they're not brain eaters, but the psionic flavour just seems to run pretty deep with them, what with the innate telepathy and all.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, I know they're not brain eaters, but the psionic flavour just seems to run pretty deep with them, what with the innate telepathy and all.
    That's meant to indicate they are mentally focused and highly intelligent. They're all about the mind. 'course, if I include the psionic stuff, then you can read it as psionics. Half the fun is in the reading, right?

I'm just happy folks are reading and liking it.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Ogre in the Playground

Just a random thought. Have you considered including the factotum class in the setting? I didn't see it in any of your lists on class inclusion, and it might be an interesting option for illithids who don't want to delve into caster classes (or psionic classes if you choose to include them), and it seems somewhat appropriate for the Drinji Bara.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

Just a random thought. Have you considered including the factotum class in the setting? I didn't see it in any of your lists on class inclusion, and it might be an interesting option for illithids who don't want to delve into caster classes (or psionic classes if you choose to include them), and it seems somewhat appropriate for the Drinji Bara.
    Oh right, that's the class I forgot, thanks for that catch. No, the Factotum is out, due to overlap with the Savant (the illithid racial class) and not much need for it elsewhere.

I *may* include it with some restrictions (no quick-razors exist, iajuitsu focus does not exist, Font of Inspiration doesn't exist), but honestly, I'm not sure it's necessary in Zaaman-Rul, and so I don't see a niche for it to fill that other classes don't already do plenty well enough.

21. - Top - End - #321

Going back to the psionics problem, I think that it should be included in Zaaman-Rul. Especially for the illithids, but not for the standard reasons. My take on the problem is this- the illithids desire to have complete mastery in their chosen fields, correct? The thing that they would want to master first- the most powerful force in existance- is magic. So, they go about this by attempting to sort magic out into building blocks. What do they get? a bunch of low-energy magic units. Essentially, level 1 spells at caster level 1. (Cantrips, of course, being so minor a magical effect that they could be used by focusing yourself magically, and expending the focus. Not enough to merit an actual power.) By combining these effects together, they can reconstruct magical spells, and augment them. No longer do they need to learn one formula to charm a humanoid, and an entirely different one to charm a monster- they can now do it at will. Although the powers don't scale the same way- with magics increasing in power the more the caster understands the workings of the spell, whereas psions actually have to augment their powers with additional energy to achieve similar results- the illithids develop and use psionics because of the sheer amount of control they have over their power. Wizards have to keep all of their spells ready ahead of time, and sorcerers can occasionally fail to have enough uses of a spell level each day, despite their amount of spell slots. Using psionics takes some of the variables out of life for the illithids- which really suits their personalities.
    That's my 2 cents on the matter, anyway. Take it as you wish.
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show

22. - Top - End - #322
    Orc in the Playground

DrowGuy

I'm seeing the pale elves being fleshed out now, but what direction are you going to take the true elves in? Drow-like?
    Four Gods wait on the windowsill
    Where once eight Gods did war and will,
    And if the gods themselves may die,
    What does that say for you and I?

Now three Gods sit on the windowsill,
    Where one God's blood was lately spilled
    Black tounges lap at the spreading pool,
    To build the strength they need to rule.

- The Quartet For The Dusk Of Man, Tycho Ephemerous Brahe

Call me Apoc.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DMofDarkness View Post
    That's my 2 cents on the matter, anyway. Take it as you wish.
    Possible. Not entirely sure I like it, but, it's something. I'll chew on it further.

I'm seeing the pale elves being fleshed out now, but what direction are you going to take the true elves in? Drow-like?
    The true elves are nothing like the sociologically impossible drow. They are a naturalistic and minimalist culture.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Orc in the Playground

DrowGuy

Oh that sounds cool (cross true elves off #1 spot, move pale elves up)
    but why don't they get their own post? same with dwarves?

Call me Apoc.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Titan in the Playground

Oh that sounds cool (cross true elves off #1 spot, move pale elves up)
    but why don't they get their own post? same with dwarves?
    They're not major races, nor do they have their own lands, thus no new post. Each post is a region of the world.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry for the delay on new material folks. I've been fairly ill the last three days and have been very reticent to bother with D&D.

I'm feeling better now though, so I hope to get some stuff posted today, ideally finishing or getting close on Alykandor.

Also, no comments about E17? Almost disappointed.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Orc in the Playground

DrowGuy

They're not major races
    I'm sure they would disagree with you
    And yes, btw Element 17 sounds like super-magic-uranium, I take it that's what you were going for?

Call me Apoc.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

I'm sure they would disagree with you
    I invented them. They get to damn well deal.

But seriously, they don't have nations, lands, or anything such as that. The dwarves are a collection of individual cities that war with each other, and are only really notable for their biology and society, not much else. The true elves are highly isolationist in nature and very tribal and insular, making them uninteresting to read and to write about.

And yes, btw Element 17 sounds like super-magic-uranium, I take it that's what you were going for?
    Yeah, basically. E17 is a substance that's... tough to handle. For reference, before someone asks, it's not purchasable, and functionally is a minor artifact. Approx 2-3 lbs of E17 are in existence right now, all of which is under very heavy lock and key in Kahlai and in the most controlled environment on the planet. The nature of E17 hasn't even breached Alykandorian borders, and though the other nations know it exists, they don't know what it does or why it matters, just that it apparently blows up stuff.

Also, Life and Society is up. Government and Politics to come tomorrow, I hope.

EDIT: Added the Lurk, Divine Mind, Ardent, and Archivist to the "Not Appearing In This Setting" list. Archivist is turned into ACFs elsewhere, and the other three just aren't needed. If Psion/PsyWar are included, they cover all three roles with little issue, IMO. Besides, DM is GODAWFUL, Lurk isn't much better, and Ardent is too similar to PsyWar for me to care.
    Last edited by arguskos; 2010-11-19 at 01:02 AM.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Orc in the Playground

DrowGuy

originally posted by: arguskos
    Yeah, basically. E17 is a substance that's... tough to handle. For reference, before someone asks, it's not purchasable, and functionally is a minor artifact. Approx 2-3 lbs of E17 are in existence right now, all of which is under very heavy lock and key in Kahlai and in the most controlled environment on the planet. The nature of E17 hasn't even breached Alykandorian borders, and though the other nations know it exists, they don't know what it does or why it matters, just that it apparently blows up stuff.
    I smell a heist, (goes and watches oceans eleven and twelve)
    Okay I'm ready, thats gonna be my E17 soon.
    (thanks for the input Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Bernie Mac, and Matt Damon)

Call me Apoc.

30. - Top - End - #330
    Titan in the Playground

That heist would be a great low-epic campaign!

Also, Government and Politics, along with Power Groups, is posted for Alykandor, with a lot of juicy new fluff for DMofDarkness to grill me on (surprised uno hasn't been all "nitpicks some more" ). You know I love you botH! <3 <3 <3