A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Hell, It's About Time: Let's Play Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Campaign Mode!

though none of this explains

Spoiler
    Show
    The death of Tychus in the cinematic at the end of 'Ghost of a chance' witht he vodoo doll thing.

The best expalantion I can see is that Nova killed Tychus by remotly activating the killing system in his suit to cover he deal wit Raynor since she knew he was a Mengsk spy, but that still have quite a few holes and doesn't explain the odd timing. (I mean why after the mission when the deal has alredy been done and probably already tranmited ? And why from Tosh ship ?)

Not that psychic powers seem to have much rules on how they work in the Sc universe anyway. They seem to have pretty much becamme the equivalent of 'magic in space'.
    Last edited by smuchmuch; 2010-11-14 at 12:08 PM.
    I'm sig'ing in the rain, just sig'ing in the rain....

Somme old avatars, by me
    Spoiler
    Show

-

2. - Top - End - #272
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Hell, It's About Time: Let's Play Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Campaign Mode!

He... Didn't die? He just got Vodoo'd into a lot of pain.

And yes, Psychic Powers are Starcraft's Magic. This should be obvious when you see aliens calling down storms of electricity or morphing into avatars of pure energy. Or making illusions (used to be a HT spell after all). Or mind control (Dark Archon used to do it). Or everything else.

You can safely compare Starcraft Psionics to D&D Psionics, in fact.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

3. - Top - End - #273
    Halfling in the Playground

Ghosts and spectres cloak using their psi energy too
    Current avatar made by: Ceika

Thanks!

4. - Top - End - #274
    Surgebinder in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by smuchmuch View Post
    though none of this explains

Spoiler
    Show
    The death of Tychus in the cinematic at the end of 'Ghost of a chance' witht he vodoo doll thing.

The best expalantion I can see is that Nova killed Tychus by remotly activating the killing system in his suit to cover he deal wit Raynor since she knew he was a Mengsk spy, but that still have quite a few holes and doesn't explain the odd timing. (I mean why after the mission when the deal has alredy been done and probably already tranmited ? And why from Tosh ship ?)

Not that psychic powers seem to have much rules on how they work in the Sc universe anyway. They seem to have pretty much becamme the equivalent of 'magic in space'.
    What makes you think Nova did that? It is quite clearly Tosh using the Voodoo doll, with his psychic abilities making it actually work. Too bad for him, he somehow accidentally made it a doll of Tychus instead of his intended target - Raynor. He starts using it while talking with Raynor in the cutscene, and he is surprised and confused when Raynor does not keel over in pain.
    Like 4X (aka Civilization-like) gaming? Know programming? Interested in game development? Take a look.

Archives:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Saberhagen's Twelve Swords, some homebrew artifacts for 3.5 (please comment)
    Isstinen Tonche for ECL 74 playtesting.
    Team Solars: Powergaming beyond your wildest imagining, without infinite loops or epic. Yes, the DM asked for it.
    Arcane Swordsage: Making it actually work (homebrew)

5. - Top - End - #275
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    What makes you think Nova did that? It is quite clearly Tosh using the Voodoo doll, with his psychic abilities making it actually work. Too bad for him, he somehow accidentally made it a doll of Tychus instead of his intended target - Raynor. He starts using it while talking with Raynor in the cutscene, and he is surprised and confused when Raynor does not keel over in pain.
    At the very end of the cinematic, after Tosh is dead, Nova picks up the doll and stabs it with Tosh's knife. The screen blacks out, but you hear Tychus yell in pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel, on quest rewards View Post
    "Is a stack of ten pancakes too many pancakes to give to the party, even if most of them fell on the floor and one or two were stepped on? I wanted to give my party pancakes as a reward but I'm unsure if it's too much. The pancakes are also laced with blowfish poison so the party would have to get an antitoxin before they could eat the ones which weren't pulverized by shoes."

I don't think anyone would want those pancakes even if you paid them to eat them.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ettin in the Playground

Probably Tosh's latent psychic energy invested in the doll. Much like the 'toss invest psychic power into... Well, everything.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

7. - Top - End - #277

Update Fifteen: In Which Questionable Security Protocols Are Exploited

Breakout

Spoiler
    Show

November 9, 2504;

Dear Diary:

Locked in.

November 11, 2504;

Dear Diary:

Still locked in. Only unlocks when they bring food. Haven’t eaten. So tired.

November 15, 2504;

Dear Diary:

Still weak. Been hooked up in infirmary for three days now. Almost died, medics say. Not sure why to live. Eating now so they’ll leave me alone.

November 16, 2504;

Dear Diary:

Feeling a little better. Decided to watch the news. The big story right now is a mass breakout at New Folsom Prison. Defenses were destroyed, entire high-security population freed. Had a hunch, looked into ship’s data records. In deep space now, but the last system we visited was New Folsom.

Space security was non-existent. Every Fleet unit not fighting Zerg is defending Korhal after…our visit. Ground security was heavy, but all pointed inwards. They saw us coming, but couldn’t stop it. Would have taken an army to break New Folsom.

We brought an army.

We also brought Tosh. Must have been his idea to attack New Folsom. Bastard.

The Raider troops were just a distraction. With security up against them, they wouldn’t be expecting Tosh. He was invisible.

He could stun people with psychic mind blasts. Made them easy to shoot.

Radar towers broke his stealth, though. So he made a force field and went in head-on.

Checkpoint was heavily defended. Tosh could snipe some guards, but couldn’t get through.

Raynor sent some troops to help him out. The guards didn’t even notice Tosh until he had blown up the radar tower.

They were dead meat after that.

Next checkpoint was even easier. Radar tower right out in front, Tosh just ran in and bombed it.

Don’t know why there was a prison block right next to the motor pool. Real stupid, if you ask me.

Tosh, Raynor, and the prisoners disagreed. Now we had armor support in attacks.

By the third checkpoint, they had gotten serious. Multiple radar towers meant Tosh couldn’t disable the sensors before his shield burned out.

A few waves of Raider casualties softened them up though, enough for him to sneak through and gut them from the inside.

And I thought keeping prisoners and Diamondbacks close together were bad enough. But siege tanks? Okay, in their defense, they probably weren’t expecting a surprise raid on the biggest prison planet in the Dominion, by the biggest…most wanted man…in the Dominion, backed up by a freaky uber-Ghost. Doesn’t make it any less stupid though.

One set of melted brains later and the Raiders had artillery support.

And, from somewhere, tactical nukes. Never thought Raynor’d be one to use nukes, but New Folsom was a tough nut to crack.

And crack it did, like an egg dropped out of a third-story window. I dropped an egg on Kate once, and got in a lot of trouble. Was totally worth it.

Tosh was mighty happy to see some of the prisoners. Old friends of his, or something. Great, now there’ll be a whole bunch of Toshes crawling all over the ship. Maybe I can get one of them to melt Kate’s brain for me.

Tired again. Going to sleep.

Sorry for the long delay, I couldn’t find time to write. Crappy text update, but a lot more pictures than normal. Hero missions are good for that, and I like hero missions.

Armory Upgrades (280,000 to spend)
    +40% Firebat attack spread (40,000)
    +2 Firebat armor (85,000)
    2x Hellion attack spread, 40,000)
    +10 Hellion damage vs. light armor, 60,000)
    +75 HP to Missile Turrets, 50,000)
    -Missile Turrets do AoE damage, 80,000)
    -Hire Devil Dog Firebat Mercenaries (25,000)
    -Diamondbacks +1 Range (75,000)
    -Diamondbacks +50 HP (90,000)
    -Hire Hel's Angels Viking Mercenaries (45,000)
    -Ripwave Missiles (Viking anti-air attacks do splash damage = 75,000)
    -Cerebrus Mines (Spider Mines have +33% blast radius and trigger radius = 50,000)
    -Replenishable Magazines (Vultures can rearm Spider Mines for 15 minerals/mine) = 60,000
    -Terran Buildings extinguish fires and repair to 50% life) = 90,000
    -Goliaths can fire at air and ground simultaneously) = 50,000
    -Goliaths gain +3 missile range, +1 cannon range) = 80,000
    -Hire Spartan Company - (2 Elite Goliaths) = 40,000
    -Wraiths start with +100 energy) = 80,000
    -Cloaked Wraiths deflect 20% of incoming attacks) = 125,000
    -Thors gain 330mm Barrage Cannons, Aoe stun+heavy damage (130,000)
    -Immortality Protocol (Dead Thors can be rebuilt in the field (140,000)
    New:Nyx-Class Cloaking Module (Spectres are permanently cloaked) = 125,000
    New:Psionic Lash (Spectre special attack, heavy damage to single target) = 100,000
    -Save Everything (0)
    -Save Surplus (0)

Missions:
    -Piercing The Shroud (Secret Mission, +4 Protoss/+3 Zerg)
    -Prophecy Missions (+11 Protoss, +13 Zerg research)
    -The Moebius Factor: Evacuate the Moebius Foundation (120,000+3 Zerg, Medivacs)

I don’t want to pull author’s privilege, but if the Prophecy missions came next, that’d be real handy for the narrative and the gameplay. Nora needs some recuperative time, and getting Hercules Transports will make Moebius Factor and Supernova stupidly easy.
    Last edited by The Glyphstone; 2010-11-20 at 09:39 PM.
    "Is a stack of ten pancakes too many pancakes to give to the party, even if most of them fell on the floor and one or two were stepped on? I wanted to give my party pancakes as a reward but I'm unsure if it's too much. The pancakes are also laced with blowfish poison so the party would have to get an antitoxin before they could eat the ones which weren't pulverized by shoes."

I don't think anyone would want those pancakes even if you paid them to eat them.

8. - Top - End - #278

Hel's Angels, Siege Breakers, building auto-repair, and prophecy missions

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    getting Hercules Transports will make Moebius Factor and Supernova stupidly easy.
    For Moebius Factor, remember that one of the groups of Moebius soldiers you can rescue is in a building and will only come out if you fly a Medivac - specifically a Medivac, nothing else will do - over the building. If you intend to rescue them all, you'll have to bring along at least one Medivac with your Hercules Transport(s).
    Like 4X (aka Civilization-like) gaming? Know programming? Interested in game development? Take a look.

Archives:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Team Solars: Powergaming beyond your wildest imagining, without infinite loops or epic. Yes, the DM asked for it.

9. - Top - End - #279

Whoops. Already bought Siege Breakers, I'll wipe them from the list.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

I vote

-Immortality Protocol
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

Nyx-Class Cloaking Module, Prophecy Missions.

Let's get our stealth on.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Nyx-Class Cloaking Module, Prophecy Missions.

Let's get our stealth on.
    This.

There isn't anything more glorious than turning a standard base mission into a hero mission by using one specter and copious amounts of nukes from multiple Ghost Specter Academies.

I did it in Gates of Hell. One Specter, almost 300 kills.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

13. - Top - End - #283
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    This.

There isn't anything more glorious than turning a standard base mission into a hero mission by using one specter and copious amounts of nukes from multiple Ghost Specter Academies.

I did it in Gates of Hell. One Specter, almost 300 kills.
    Thanks for giving me that awesome idea. The campaign just got even more fun for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow_archmagi View Post
    Izual is even more dogmantra than dogmantra

14. - Top - End - #284

Definitely awesome, but wouldn't that get expensive?

Working on Whispers of Doom now, with A Sinister Turn in the queue. Since I'm getting loads of research, there will be audience participation in the form of research votes. :)

15. - Top - End - #285
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hardly that expensive - nukes only cost 100/100 now, and no supply. If you're just using one spectre to attack, you can easily afford 3-4 academies, and that many can rebuild a nuke by the time the spectre can fire all of them.

I don't really have much of a preference for upgrades - your play style differs from mine, and the missions are entirely beatable with no upgrades, so it matters little to me.

(Added on to that, none of those upgrades, except the Goliath ones, were that important to the way I played the campaign...)
    You may think of me as:
    Struggling amateur author #3284728

Book one is on the Kindle now. It's a mix of hard science fiction and fantasy. How's that work? Surprisingly well.

I share the ebook version of it freely. Link to download it is at the top of that page.

16. - Top - End - #286

Update 16: In Which Nora Has a Really Bad Trip

Whispers of Doom

Spoiler
    Show

November 18, 2504:

Dear Diary;

The medics finally let me out of the infirmary yesterday, after a long lecture on staying healthy and eating regularly. Raynor must not have spread Tosh’s lies around the ship, because no one seems to be treating me any different; at least I have that to thank him for. The Hyperion’s the only safe home I have now, after he used my ID code to upload those recordings. We’re somewhere in deep space, on the way to who knows where, so I’ve got free reign of the ship again. I won’t go on the bridge, though, and Raynor still comes to the cantina too often for me to hang out there.

So I’ve been spending my time in the laboratory. I know, back in high school I’d have been thrown off the cheerleading squad just for willingly spending time in the same room as Stetmann. But he’s got to be the only person on this ship who’s actually happy to see me (or anyone else who’s willing to listen to him babble), and my only other options were my room or the armory. Swann smells funny, and I’ll go crazy spending any more time alone, so the lab it is. Not that Stetmann’s a bad sort, even if he’s so geeky he must bleed BlizzCola.

November 19, 2504:

Dear Diary;

I was in the lab again, and Egon – that’s Stetmann’s first name, he insisted – was talking my ear off again as he worked. Something about a custom suit of medic’s armor he had salvaged from Swann’s trash heap, which he was trying to ‘juice up’ a bit. Trying to distract him, I just pointed at something at random and asked what it was. He didn’t know, so I looked at it too. A green triangular crystal sitting on a scan pedestal, glowing in that weird way Protoss tech always does. Egon said Raynor had just shown up with it last week. Raynor had stood holding it with a weird look on his face for a few seconds, then put it down, told Egon not to touch it, and left. It’d been there ever since, and Egon had just forgotten about it. He still wanted to run tests on it, though, learn its density and conductivity and quantum phase crystallization matrix and half a dozen other things I couldn’t understand half of and tuned out pretty fast. It was kind of pretty, though, so I went over to get a better look. Standing up that fast was a mistake, as it turned out...the room got all fuzzy, and I stumbled on the deck. Trying to get a handhold, I accidentally put my hand right on top of the crystal.

Woah.

One minute, I’m standing in the Hyperion laboratory. The next, I’m…in deep space? Nowhere? I couldn’t move, which really freaked me out, and the voice in my head didn’t help matters any. It came from all around, and it wasn’t human – a Protoss, maybe? He was addressing Raynor though, calling him a friend and talking about how long it’d been since they had seen each other. This made me think it was the Protoss version of an email, but he went on about a mysterious prophecy he was hunting, and a dead planet he visited. This crystal had his memories in it, or something, and Raynor was supposed to live through them to see what this…Zeratul…had found.

And then it got weird. All of a sudden, I was there. Well, he was there, and I was him. I was Zeratul the Protoss, a Dark Templar Prelate (?). I was…old. I’d written two years ago about Great-Aunt Nasada’s hundred and thirty-third birthday party – oldest person I’d ever heard of. But Zeratul…he was more than six hundred. He’d been alive before humans had airplanes, let alone space travel. There weren’t six hundred years of memories crammed into this crystal, though.

I knew I didn’t have much time. Kerrigan (who?) was toying with me, I suspected, but that would be her mistake. Before she changed her mind and came after me, I would be gone, with the knowledge I sought.

Her Zerg were already here, but these were inferior breeds without the senses needed to penetrate my shadow cloak. They fell quickly before my blades, or dug themselves to safety beneath the soil. I pressed on, rather than wait for them to surface.

A lesser being, or a Terran (Hey!), would have been stymied here, for Ulaan was a broken world of cliffs and chasms to block my way. But the shadows were my bridge as well as my shield, granting me swift passage past the abyss.

Alone, a Spore Crawler would be no threat. This one had companions, and could pierce my veil and alert the other Zerg nearby to my presence. Trapped within a void prison, however, it could see only darkness, and feel nothing but the cut of my blades ushering it into true death.

Nothing further impeded me from the first fragment of the prophecy, but it was…uninformative. The tablets were written in a script even older than I (really old!), and I could only make out small parts – it spoke of the Xel’Naga (the what?) and a cycle. I would need more to make sense of it.

I had not gone far when Kerrigan’s swarms came upon me in ambush – it seemed that her patience with me butchering her slaves had ended. They were creatures of the air, that I could not harm, but salvation came from an unexpected source. Stalkers in the service of High Templar Karass had pursued Kerrigan here, and when he sensed my presence nearby, dispatched them to aid me.

A most welcome presence, they were, for Kerrigan’s forces were now deployed in earnest against me. With care and guile, though, no Zerg was able to delay us for long. With the aid of the stalkers, I retrieved the second piece of the prophecy, only to be further baffled. A ‘Fallen One’ within the Void, that sought to ‘undo the stars’? We pressed on.

My attention wavered but once, detouring so that I might demolish a budding Hatchery that Kerrigan had implanted upon the surface of Ulaan. This world was sacred Protoss soil, though none had lived here for generations, and she could not be permitted to defile it so easily.

Not much further ahead, I encounted Praetor Karass himself, along with his personal forces. He and they were delighted to see I had survived, swearing to fight by my side against Kerrigan’s brood.

And fight we did, a glorious battle against the marauding Zerg. Indeed, our reunion was fortuitous, for the remainder of Karass’s stalkers had been destroyed, save those dispatched to find me, and who were still present to bring down the airborne foes.

Together, Karass and I unlocked the third prophecy fragment. No less cryptic than the first two, I could make out only one line, describing one that would ‘break the cycle of the gods’. What did this mean? (That prophecies are nonsense, otherwise they’d put people like me out of a job)

Nor were we alone, for Kerrigan finally chose to reveal herself to us, and at her back were uncountable numbers of Zerg. To fight would be slaughter, yet the prophecy had to be deciphered for everyone’s sake. It was Karass who sacrificed himself, throwing himself and his warriors into death’s jaws so that I might have a few more moments to flee.

With the stalkers as an escort, I battled through the fringe of Zerg troops between myself and the Void Seeker, barely ahead of the massive swarm. A misdirected Blink left one stranded, and promptly torn into shreds by the horde, but it had delayed them for a split second or two, allowing the rest of us to board my ship and escape into the comforting darkness of space.

I had the prophecy, but I could not read it. But I knew where to find those capable of doing so, the immortal Preservers of Zhakul. They knew all, and could transcribe the prophecy into an intelligible form…

RESEARCH - Pick one of:

Predators (weird, weak robot cats with an AoE melee attack)
    Or
    Hercules (giant honking dropships that can carry 30 infantry at a time)

MISSION – Pick one of:
    -A Sinister Turn (2nd Prophecy Mission)
    Last edited by The Glyphstone; 2010-11-22 at 01:04 PM.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hercules Dropships are pretty much a no-brainer, it would seem, though I'm torn about what to choose for the next mission. *mild sarcasm*
    Quote Originally Posted by JeminiZero View Post
    Gamer cancels life, interrupted by Dwarf Fortress.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground

Hercules, herpderp.

Sad too, cause I way prefer Predators as a concept, but they're just so bad.

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Troll in the Playground

Hercules. Honestly, I never saw the point of Predators. They're no better at crowd-control than Firebats (and uncontestably poor compared to Siege Tanks and upgraded Banshees), require far more in terms of resources and lock out a unit that's actually pretty decent and very distinct from medivacs.

Liking the narrative, though I wonder why she took offense to Zeratul referring to Humans seperately from lesser races. He basically went out of his way to show how much he respected humans. Oh well.

20. - Top - End - #290

Yeah, I'm baffled as to what you're supposed to use them for too. They're expensive, slow, fragile, and have no way to fend off ranged or airborne enemies. About the only thing they counter is mass Zerglings, and those melt to Siege Tanks anyways.

As for the offense - my initial draft had him lumping Terrans into the 'lesser races', but changed when I remembered Z is one of the only Protoss that likes humans. So I guess she's misunderstanding it as an 'And Zoidberg' moment, thinking he's describing Terrans as even worse than lesser races. Or it's a relic of text I forgot to change...your pick.
    Last edited by The Glyphstone; 2010-11-22 at 12:15 AM.

21. - Top - End - #291

Only one hatchery destroyed? Did you just not mention the other two, or did you give up those two Zerg research points?

Archives:
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #292

I only showed one, because the story was getting a bit bloated already. All three died, don't worry. We're at 17 Protoss/17 Zerg right now - after A Sinister Turn (screenshotted, unwritten), you'll get a rare double research vote for both sides of the stack.
    Last edited by The Glyphstone; 2010-11-22 at 12:26 AM.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Colossus in the Playground

Yeah, I'm baffled as to what you're supposed to use them for too. They're expensive, slow, fragile, and have no way to fend off ranged or airborne enemies. About the only thing they counter is mass Zerglings, and those melt to Siege Tanks anyways.
    OR VULTURES! But yeah, Predators are sorta swell but totally useless. Go Herc.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

Wut. Predators are actually blisteringly fast, faster than Hellions (and I think as fast or faster than Vultures even). They're expensive and fragile though. If they were like 75/50 or something, I think we'd use them in place of Hellions or Vultures, since they're better for certain tasks.

I've had mild success with Medivac drops using 4 Predators and having a Science Vessel tagging along on certain missions, but honestly, that was just an experiment. They're mostly useless, which makes me sad, cause they're fun as all hell.

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.

25. - Top - End - #295

Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Wut. Predators are actually blisteringly fast, faster than Hellions (and I think as fast or faster than Vultures even). They're expensive and fragile though. If they were like 75/50 or something, I think we'd use them in place of Hellions or Vultures, since they're better for certain tasks.
    Hm. They looked really slow in the 'preview' clip that it animates in the Research Console. I've never actually used them in-game.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Wut. Predators are actually blisteringly fast, faster than Hellions (and I think as fast or faster than Vultures even). They're expensive and fragile though. If they were like 75/50 or something, I think we'd use them in place of Hellions or Vultures, since they're better for certain tasks..
    I do not believe that's possible. Vultures are perfect for their job! Mines are just (un)fairly awesome
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2010-11-22 at 01:03 AM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

27. - Top - End - #297

And a Vulture's job is to drop 3 mines and go scout/suicide itself against enemy defenses to free up supply for a real unit.

28. - Top - End - #298

And a Vulture's job is to drop 3 mines and go scout/suicide itself against enemy defenses to free up supply for a real unit.
    Compared to, say, a baneling, that's pretty cost effective.

29. - Top - End - #299

But Banelings are like deadly green landmines!

And I'd totally take Vultures over them if they were both Terran units. But they're not.

30. - Top - End - #300

But Banelings are like deadly green landmines!

And I'd totally take Vultures over them if they were both Terran units. But they're not.
    Hehehe, I was listening to that song earlier today; it cracks me up.