New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default D&D 3.5 Epic Thrallherd

I don't know the progression for a thrallherd past 11th level, how does it work? Also, do the Epic Leadership and Legendary Commander feats work for a Thrallherd? I know that no sane DM would allow either Thrallherd or Leadership but I'd like to know.

@V: There isn't? I thought that all ten-level prestige classes had them.
    Last edited by Lateral; 2010-11-02 at 03:43 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: D&D 3.5 Epic Thrallherd

Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    I don't know the progression for a thrallherd past 11th level, how does it work? Also, do the Epic Leadership and Legendary Commander feats work for a Thrallherd?
    There isn't an epic progression for Thrallherd, and the feats technically don't, but a good DM wouldn't be afraid to bend the rules to let them.
    Man this thing was full of outdated stuff.
    Swoop Falcon
    I make(made?) avatars! Last updated 12-23-2008. Requests not unwelcome. Last request 01-12-2010.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

There are rules for advancing prestige classes provided they have 10 levels. they are in the DMG and a few other places and I don't remember them precisely at the moment.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground

Thrallherd kind of sucks at epic levels. Since all of their class features are essentially 1 offs, there is nothing to progress. Strictly speaking, since their manifesting isn't uniform throughout their non-epic progressions, they wouldn't even advance that.
    Last edited by Erith; 2010-11-02 at 04:11 PM. Reason: almost forgot the bonus feats. you could probably say a modified version of epic leadership was on that list, but its not much.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

I got to play one once (the game died very quickly shockingly enough) and used this.

Basically a bogstandard Epic Progression with a version of Legendary Commander thrown in at the appropriate level. Works nicely.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.