New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Default Re: [3.5] Infernal Monster Discipline

This is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! I have been looking for something like this and it is here. I am going to mention it to my Dm next time we play and see if i can. Also this makes me think of a combination of the Hulk and Bane simply because of how it operates. all i could really say on it is too add a couple more maneuvers to some of the levels. Maybe along the lines of smashing terrain and or changing physical landmasses through sheer rage and force of getting to your foe. Plus if there Immortal showing them how Nightmarish a Mortal can be. Otherwise it is an extremely awesome Martial Maneuver set.
    There Is Chaos in Order and Order in Chaos.

Does the Walker choose his Path or the Path the Walker?

"Time to roll the Dice." Mat Cauthon

http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/20.jpg

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tarsten Corvus View Post
    This is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! I have been looking for something like this and it is here. I am going to mention it to my Dm next time we play and see if i can. Also this makes me think of a combination of the Hulk and Bane simply because of how it operates. all i could really say on it is too add a couple more maneuvers to some of the levels. Maybe along the lines of smashing terrain and or changing physical landmasses through sheer rage and force of getting to your foe. Plus if there Immortal showing them how Nightmarish a Mortal can be. Otherwise it is an extremely awesome Martial Maneuver set.
    I'm glad that you like it, and I certainly hope you get the opportunity to use it in an actual game.

This post in this other thread has some more Infernal Monster maneuvers, which you may be interested in. The level seven and eight maneuvers, "Undeniable Wrecking Impetus" and "Rampaging Through Paper Cities" are good for smashing terrain.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Me too. And thank you for the updated page i really appreciate it :)
    There Is Chaos in Order and Order in Chaos.

Does the Walker choose his Path or the Path the Walker?

"Time to roll the Dice." Mat Cauthon

http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/20.jpg