Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Improved Monster Classes IV

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi View Post
    EDIT: Also, two things. One, the 19th level ability of the silver dragon, at least to me, sounds more like a capstone
    Me too. If you want to change it, go right ahead.
    and two, the Styx dragon gets a land speed that scales and both a swim speed and a burrow speed equal to the "Base" land speed. Does this mean the original 40 feet per round or do they scale as well? There's an error or two in the class that's bothering me and I figured I'd fix that too.
    I'd rule that it scales with the land speed: 90% sure on that interpretation.
    If you want to fix them, again, go right ahead.

I think there should also be an option in the planar dragons to set a specific plane as "Home" at the start which can't be changed short of things like limited wish. This way, they can be used in games that don't take place in Styx or Gehenna or wherever.
    I don't. It's a planar dragon for a reason: unless it has any abilities derived from its "home plane", then a Styx Dragon should be from the river Styx.
    Marceline Abadeer by Gnomish Wanderer

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgondantess View Post

I don't. It's a planar dragon for a reason: unless it has any abilities derived from its "home plane", then a Styx Dragon should be from the river Styx.
    Maybe it's just me, but It seems a little odd for it to be your favorite dragon, and yet be unusable in a ton of campaigns since the dragons have no way to get to any other plane.

Maybe I just explained my idea terribly, terribly bad?
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2010-12-06 at 12:59 AM.
    Avatar by the wonderful BeckyPages. My OC Curtain Call.

My Twitter account, where I will mainly post images of minis I've painted.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ettin in the Playground

Maybe it's just me, but It seems a little odd for it to be your favorite dragon, and yet be unusable in a ton of campaigns since the dragons have no way to get to any other plane.

Maybe I just explained my idea terribly, terribly bad?
    You do realize that the planes are laced with portals upon portals, and that one can stumble into them at any time?

4. - Top - End - #154
    Titan in the Playground

You do realize that the planes are laced with portals upon portals, and that one can stumble into them at any time?
    I was not aware of that, no.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ettin in the Playground

I was not aware of that, no.
    Try playing Planescape: Torment some time.
    (No, seriously, play it. It's amazing.)

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ogre in the Playground

I concur, play it.

Anywho, on topic, would something like a Phrenic creature (+2 LA and +1/+2/+3 CR depending on HD) be too... I don't know, simple(?) to make an Improved Monster Class out of, or would ya'll take it as a challenge to make something that just gives stats and PLAs into something cool?
    Never can find my towel...

So it goes.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    Forgot who did my avatar, sorry! >.<

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Anywho, on topic, would something like a Phrenic creature (+2 LA and +1/+2/+3 CR depending on HD) be too... I don't know, simple(?) to make an Improved Monster Class out of, or would ya'll take it as a challenge to make something that just gives stats and PLAs into something cool?
    If you want to make it, fine. If not, would you like me to put it on the wait list?

8. - Top - End - #158
    Titan in the Playground

STYX DRAGON

Spoiler
    Show

HD: D12
    {TABLE]Level | BAB | Fort | Ref | Will | Feature
    1 |+1|+2|+0|+2| Stygian Body, Styx Adaptation, Fog Cloud
    2|+2|+3|+0|+3| Keen Senses, Stygian Breath
    3|+3|+3|+1|+3| Blindsense 60 feet, +1 Strength, +1 Constitution
    4|+4|+4|+1|+4| Curse Water, Summon From the Deeps, +1 Charisma
    5|+5|+4|+1|+4| Improved Breath Weapon, Improved tail blades
    6|+6|+5|+2|+5| Deeper Darkness, Stinking Cloud
    7|+7|+5|+2|+5| Constrict, Improved Grapple, Diseased Tail Blades
    8|+8|+6|+2|+6| Growth, Mind Fog, Feeblemind, +1 Charisma
    9|+9|+6|+3|+6| Stygian Grab, +1 Strength, +1 Constitution
    10|+10|+7|+3|+7| Improved Breath, Hold Monster
    11|+11|+7|+3|+7| Stygian Scales, Stygian Influence, Stygian Corruption
    12|+12|+8|+4|+8| Frightful Presence, Growth, Crush.
    13|+13|+8|+4|+8| Bonus Feat, +1 Charisma
    14|+14|+9|+4|+9| Stupefying Breath, +1 strength +1 Constitution
    15|+15|+9|+5|+9| Disease Ascension, Bonus Feat
    16|+16|+10|+5|+10| Horrid Wilting, Corrosion, +1 Charisma
    17|+17|+10|+5|+10| Stygian Bite +1 Strength, +1 Constitution
    18|+18|+11|+6|+11| Bonus Feat, Diseased Body, +1 Strength, +1 charisma
    19|+19|+11|+6|+11|Growth, Tail Sweep, +1 strength, +1 Constitution, Pestilence
    20|+20|+12|+6|+12 |Disease Perfection, Bonus Feat, +1 Strength, +1 Charisma, +1 Constitution
    [/table]

6 Skill points+int per level, quadruple at 1st level. Class skills:
    Concentration, climb, jump, spot, listen, appraise, bluff, intimidate, Knowledge(any), spellcraft.

Proficiencies
    : a Styx dragon isn't proficient with any armor or weapons, besides his own natural weapons

Features:

Stygian Body: The Styx dragon loses all other racial bonuses, and gains Dragon traits, Bite 1d8 damage, 2 tail blades for 1d8 damage each, (They are secondary attacks and both are separate attacks) a 40 foot base land speed which starts increasing by 10 every hit dice after its fourth hit dice and medium size. In addition, the Styx dragon gains a swim speed equal to their base land speed, and a burrow speed equal to half their base speed. Both the burrow and swim speeds scale with land speed.

The tail blades only add your strength modifier to damage until level 5 at which point it becomes 1 and a half strength modifier

The Styx dragon's arms are vestigial and cannot be used for any purpose.

The Styx dragon also gets a natural armor bonus equal to 1+Constitution modifier. Whenever the Styx dragon grows one size category, his natural armor increases by a further 1.

Styx Adaptation: The Styx dragon has complete immunity to poisons and diseases, magic or mundane. In addition, the dragon can breathe in water, Is not hampered in combat by being in an aquatic environment, and is immune to the harmful effects of the river Styx and cannot be affected by the disease ascension or disease perfection abilities of other Styx dragons.

Styx dragon SLAs: At 1st level Fog Cloud SLA 2/day per HD.

At 4th level Curse Water SLA 2/day per HD.

At 6th level Stinking Cloud and Deeper Darkness 1/day per HD.

At 8th level Mind Fog and Feeblemind 1/day per 2 HD.

At 10th level Hold Monster 1/day for each 5 HD.

At 16th level Horrid Wilting 1/day for each 4 HD.

Keen Senses: At second level, the Styx dragon's senses become far stronger. The Styx dragon sees four times as well as a human in shadowy illumination and twice as well in normal light. It also has darkvision out to 120 feet

Stygian Breath: At second level the Styx dragon gains a breath weapon. The breath weapon is a 60 foot line dealing 1d6 acid damage/HD, with a reflex save DC of 10+1/2 HD+Constitution modifier for half and takes 1d4 rounds to recharge. The line increases by 10 feet for every extra hit die the dragon gains. In addition, at 5th level the damaging effects of the line cling to enemies. The next round the acid deals half the damage it dealt the previous round. At tenth level it affects them again dealing one quarter the damage it originally dealt.

Blindsense: At third level the dragon gains Blindsense as the normal ability, range 60 feet.

Ability Increase: The Styx dragon gains

+1 Strength at levels 3, 9, 14, 17,18, 19, 20

+1 Constitution at levels 3, 9, 14, 17, 19, 20

+1 Charisma at levels 4, 8, 13, 16,18, 20

For a total of +7 Strength, + 6 Constitution and + 6 Charisma at level 20.

Summon From the Deeps:
    At 4th level, the Styx dragon can use Summon Monster Y, where Y it's half the Styx Dragon's HD, as a SLA 1/day per HD.

Creatures summoned this way have a swim speed equal to their best speed and gain the Styx Adaptation ability. If they already had a swim speed it is doubled.

Diseased Tail blades: At 7th level anybody who is hit by the tail blades must succeed on a Fortitude save equal to the Dragon's breath weapon save DC or contract a disease. The player must choose which disease this is once he gets this ability and the ability cannot be changed after this. There are several diseases on Page 292 of the dungeon master's guide or they can choose Stygian wasting from Draconomicon.

Improved Grapple:at 7th level the Styx dragon gains the improved grapple feat regardless of whether or not they meet the prerequisites.

Constrict: At 7th level, after the Styx dragon makes a successful grapple check, it can make a constrict attack. The constrict attack deals twice the tail blade's damage as bludgeoning damage.

Growth:At 8th level the Dragon grows to large size. At 12th he grows to huge and at 19th he grows to gargantuan. His AC, bonus to hit, base damage, grapple and skills change accordingly, but he doesn't get any ability score bonus or penalties.

Stygian Grab: At 9th level the Styx dragon gains the improved grab extraordinary ability. To use this ability a Styx dragon must hit an enemy that is at least one size category smaller than him with his tail blades attack. The dragon can immediately make a Grapple check and if it's successful can use it's constrict ability in the same turn. In addition, this ability ignores freedom of movement effects.

Stygian Scales: At 11th level the Styx dragon gains DR/magic and good equal to half its total HD and SR equal to its total HD plus 11

Stygian Influence: After swimming through the river Styx for centuries the planes they swim through have affected the dragon's attacks. At 12th level The Dragon can now bypass any form of damage reduction that can be bypassed by any evil alignment as if their weapons were attuned to that alignment.

Stygian Corruption:
    No mind can resist the river Styx. The Stygian dragon can now affect creatures immune to mind affecting with his Mind Affecting SLAs, but those creatures receive a +4 bonus on their saves.

Crush: At 12th level the dragon can make a crush attack dealing 2d8 damage base, already taking in account huge size
    Spoiler
    Show
    This special attack allows a flying or jumping dragon of at least Huge size to land on opponents as a standard action, using its whole body to crush them. Crush attacks are effective only against opponents three or more size categories smaller than the dragon (though it can attempt normal overrun or grapple attacks against larger opponents).

A crush attack affects as many creatures as can fit under the dragonís body. Creatures in the affected area must succeed on a Reflex save (DC equal to that of the dragonís breath weapon) or be pinned, automatically taking bludgeoning damage during the next round unless the dragon moves off them. If the dragon chooses to maintain the pin, treat it as a normal grapple attack. Pinned opponents take damage from the crush each round if they donít escape.

A crush attack deals the indicated damage plus 1Ĺ times the dragonís Strength bonus (round down).

Frightful Presence: at 12th level the dragon gains frightful presence. The ability takes effect automatically whenever the dragon attacks or charges. Enemies within a radius of 30 feet ◊ half the dragon's level are subject to the effect if they have fewer HD than the dragon. A potentially affected enemy that succeeds on a Will save (DC 10 + Ĺ dragonís HD + dragonís Charisma modifier) remains immune to that dragonís frightful presence for 24 hours. On a failure, enemies with 4 or less HD become panicked for 4d6 rounds and those with 5 or more HD become shaken for 4d6 rounds. Dragons ignore the frightful presence of other dragons.

Bonus Feat:
    At levels 13, 15 and 20 the Styx Dragon gains Extraordinary disease as a bonus feat (see after this monster entry) or a fighter bonus feat for which it qualifies.

Stupefying Breath:
    At 14th level the dragon gains an additional breath weapon. The breath is a cone with a radius of 30 feet+5 feet per HD of the dragon and deals 1 intelligence damage for every 4 HD of the dragon. The damage can be halved with an appropriate fortitude save of DC10+Constitution Modifier+Half its HD. The breath weapon recharges in 1d4 rounds.

Disease Ascension: At 15th level, the dragon can now bypass immunity to disease derived from class features (Such as the Paladin's divine health) and any ability not derived from a creature's type. However, Styx dragons cannot affect each other with this ability. In addition, the damage die for the disease affecting its tail blades increases one size.

Corrosion:
    At 16th level, the Stygian Dragon's natural weapons deal an additional 1d8 Acid Damage. This Damage increases one die step for every 4 HD gained from here.

Stygian Bite: At level 17 the Styx Dragon's bite is a weapon to be feared. The Dragon can now channel its Stupefying breath weapon into its bite attack to be used along with it. This still counts as a use of the breath weapon. Channeling the breath weapon is a swift action.

Disease Body: At 18th level all of the Styx Dragon's natural weapons can transmit diseases as his tail.

Tail Sweep:At 19th level this special attack allows a dragon of at least Gargantuan size to sweep with its tail as a standard action. The sweep affects a half-circle with a radius of 30 feet (or 40 feet for a Colossal dragon), extending from an intersection on the edge of the dragonís space in any direction. Creatures within the swept area are affected if they are four or more size categories smaller than the dragon. A tail sweep automatically deals 2d6 plus 1Ĺ times the dragonís Strength bonus (round down). Affected creatures can attempt Reflex saves to take half damage (DC equal to that of the dragonís breath weapon).

Pestilence:
    At 19th level the Styx Dragon can contaminate anything it touches. As a full round action the Styx dragon can "rub" the area where he's standing or a number of objects equal to his Con modifier. The next creature stepping on that area or touching the object willingly receives a disease as if hit by the Styx's dragon natural weapons, same Fort Save to resist. The disease must be chosen when the Styx Dragon rubs. The effect is permanent but each contaminated square /object can only try to infect one creature per HD. A rogue can spot and safely "clean" an object with his trap sense, search and disable DCs are 10+HD+Constitution modifier.

Disease Perfection Su: At 20th level, the Styx dragon's affinity for disease has reached it's peak. From this point on, the dragon's disease based abilities* affect even those normally immune to them. The dragon now bypasses any immunity unless the being is a Styx dragon (or summoned by a Styx Dragon). In addition, anything that is not normally immune to disease receives no save and the saves on the disease are now equal to the save of the dragon's breath weapon.

*The abilities that Disease Ascension and Perfection apply to are the dragon's natural weapons, Pestilence, and any poison or diseased based SLAs
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-03-20 at 09:49 PM.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ettin in the Playground

That would require that I had the money to buy it.
    I've found it for less than a dollar in multiple places. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE.

Anyways, just what changes did you make to the Styx? Also, if that's supposed to go on the list, it needs to be separate from other comments. >.>

10. - Top - End - #160
    Titan in the Playground

Try playing Planescape: Torment some time.
    (No, seriously, play it. It's amazing.)
    That would require that I had the money to buy it. (Or that I weren't occupied with KOTOR 2)

I've found it for less than a dollar in multiple places. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE.

Anyways, just what changes did you make to the Styx?

out of curiosity, where did you find that? I don't think best buy would have it for that, Mcvan's doesn't seem to stock computer games, at least not that I've seen, and certainly not for that cheap, and it's the same with Gamestop.

The SLAs were mentioned twice so I took that out, changed the disease ascension and perfection to apply to the pestilence ability and all natural weapons (Since the disease effect eventually applies to all two of them.) and clarified the way the movement works.

Unless somebody else already made those changes of course.

EDIT: I also made each of the abilities (Constitution, Strength and Charisma) fully spelled out because I'm picky like that.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2010-12-06 at 02:40 AM.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hello everyone,

As of late, some of us have grown unhappy with the way this thread is being run. We have decided to create our own offshoot thread, Community Based Monster Classes. Rest assured we are in no way competing with this thread, and we would like this to be a peaceful break. The main difference will be that in our thread, there will be no one leader, and the decisions will be made by the community. Further, respect is the number one rule.

You all can feel free to join us in that project, and we have no issues with people posting in both of these Monster Class threads. Or, of course, you could simply ignore our new project and remain helping this one.

No matter what you do, we request that you give us permission to use your classes. Even if you don't want to help out Community Based Monster Classes at all, if you just give us permission to use your finished classes, it will help us a lot. Your monsters will get more publicity, and we'll have to start less from square one.

We have checked with the moderators and made sure it is reasonable for us to do this, and they are okay with it. Please remember that we would like there to be no hard feelings between the two projects.

We hope to see you at Community Based Monster Classes.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:
    Auran Pirate, a sailor who engraves their ship with powerful runes and creates a vessel to be remembered.

Many thanks to Qwernt for my amazing mind flayer avatar!

12. - Top - End - #162
    Titan in the Playground

I'm having Deja Vu.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Orc in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Magicyop View Post
    /snip/
    Sorry to hear that you're having a crisis of interests, I guess. You're more than welcome to link my monsters (all 4 of them...) in the thread for reference.

Also, finals week. I'll try and find time for the garngrath, but don't expect anything soon. I'll cross-post it in the Community Monster Class thread when I finish so everybody can look at it.
    Proud beta-tester for Pirates vs. Ninjas

Contributions
    Spoiler
    Show
    Don't have enough templates in your life? Let's Read the Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition!(Abandoned)

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?

In the employer/BBEG's mansion.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Bugbear in the Playground

I have no problem with my classes being used, go ahead

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Listen to the Crafy one. He speaks the truth, except when he doesn't which may still be the truth hidden behind a veil of crafty craftiness.

Or something.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm sorry, but this came right out of nowhere.
    If anyone has a problem with me or how I'm running things in the future, please PM me before you decide to start a schism.
    Last edited by Gorgondantess; 2010-12-06 at 08:35 PM.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Orc in the Playground

MindFlayer

I would like to suggest the Wendigo Template if possible.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ettin in the Playground

frown Re: Improved Monster Classes IV

I'm currently discussing this matter with Magicyop. Until further notice, I'm shutting down this thread: I can't stop you from posting, but I'll not be doing anything with it.
    If at all possible, I'd like there to be a thread merge, even if that means my losing editing rights... but I'm going to make sure everything's squared away before I completely accede.
    I admit I've been an ass, and to all of those who I've insulted (particularly Geckoking), I apologize. I've been uncouth, and I've wronged people.
    To think, I created this thread with the intention of being the opposite of my predecessor, and I've become just like him.
    Last edited by Gorgondantess; 2010-12-06 at 10:32 PM.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'm currently discussing this matter with Magicyop. Until further notice, I'm shutting down this thread: I can't stop you from posting, but I'll not be doing anything with it.
    If at all possible, I'd like there to be a thread merge, even if that means my losing editing rights... but I'm going to make sure everything's squared away before I completely accede.
    I admit I've been an ass, and to all of those who I've insulted (particularly Geckoking), I apologize. I've been uncouth, and I've wronged people.
    To think, I created this thread with the intention of being the opposite of my predecessor, and I've become just like him.
    The burden of power, friend.

Also, Gorgon has repeatedly stated her feminine nature. Folks, stop the madness. She has womanly parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

19. - Top - End - #169
    Bugbear in the Playground

I too would prefer not to have two projects. I think you're being a bit hard on yourself Gorgondantess, I certainly feel you are nowhere near the level of your predecessor in terms of being control-hungry, and I know that you were never trying to insult or demean anyone. I can't even hardly call out any comment as downright insulting. I also wish that any disagreements had been voiced before such a giant schism was enacted. I have seen no real reason for such a shift. The endorsement system has been working well, and there was a lot of community interest and investment. I hope all differences are reconciled, and the project moves forward as a whole, with continued good works.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    The burden of power, friend.

Also, Gorgon has repeatedly stated her feminine nature. Folks, stop the madness. She has womanly parts.
    I never said that. Neither have I stated that I have manly parts. See, eldritch horrors tend to be, for the most, part, asexual. Let's keep it that way, folks.
    (I have my reasons for sexual anonymity. Let's leave it at that.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Antigamer View Post
    I too would prefer not to have two projects. I think you're being a bit hard on yourself Gorgondantess, I certainly feel you are nowhere near the level of your predecessor in terms of being control-hungry, and I know that you were never trying to insult or demean anyone. I can't even hardly call out any comment as downright insulting. I also wish that any disagreements had been voiced before such a giant schism was enacted. I have seen no real reason for such a shift. The endorsement system has been working well, and there was a lot of community interest and investment. I hope all differences are reconciled, and the project moves forward as a whole, with continued good works.
    I wholeheartedly agree (specifically with the bolded parts), though I have been an ass. Others have been oversensitive, but I've still been an ass. Ask Geckoking sometime.
    Anyways, I'm trying to move towards a thread merge as we speak.
    Last edited by Gorgondantess; 2010-12-06 at 11:16 PM.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah, Gorgon is a tentacle critter, like me. We get the best of ALL THREE WORLDS.

It's AWESOME.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Improved Monster Classes IV (Closed for renovations)

You're sexually anonymous? But all the times I've been annoyed cause the 'ess' on your name made me think you were a girl and I thought you weren't! (sigh) oh well. Hooray for tentacles.

As far as the threads go, I had no clue that anything was wrong. (shrug)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

23. - Top - End - #173

A suggestion?

There's a de facto Build Team already. Just formalize it into some kind of Parliament Nefarious where decisions and policy are decided upon by the whole, thus relieving the individual of power/responsibility at previous levels. Start a new thread, transport all the data from the one to the other, and then have the mods lock the current two down.

Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ettin in the Playground

A suggestion?

There's a de facto Build Team already. Just formalize it into some kind of Parliament Nefarious where decisions and policy are decided upon by the whole, thus relieving the individual of power/responsibility at previous levels. Start a new thread, transport all the data from the one to the other, and then have the mods lock the current two down.
    I'm going to go for something like that. Sortof. Just cool 'yer heels and let Gorgie take care of everything.

25. - Top - End - #175

I'm going to go for something like that. Sortof. Just cool 'yer heels and let Gorgie take care of everything.
    I demand that you name it something sinister.

My extended homebrew sig

26. - Top - End - #176
    Titan in the Playground

The Illuminati?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

27. - Top - End - #177

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    The Illuminati?
    Not something hilarious.

Besides, do you know how many retarded theories I hear about them DAILY? I live in KANSAS.

My extended homebrew sig

28. - Top - End - #178
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    (sigh) oh well. Hooray for tentacles.
    Don't sound so put out by it.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Titan in the Playground

Not something hilarious.

Besides, do you know how many retarded theories I hear about them DAILY? I live in KANSAS.
    Well YOU say something funny then.

Quote Originally Posted by NineThePuma View Post
    Don't sound so put out by it.
    HOORAY FOR TENTACLES!

30. - Top - End - #180

A suggestion?

That would be assuming that compromises can be reached in an effecient way. But as seen from the schism, there's simply people with diferent design philosophie around here.

After all, what would be best?
    -Two (or more) threads competing for quality and providing design philosophy choice for the homebrewers?
    -One thread of endless back-and-forth bickering where one class gets done every month at best because of bureaucracy slowdown?

This forums are free overall. People should by all means be able to start their own projects with their own rules.