New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Community Based Monster Classes: Come in and help out!

Can the Styx dragon be updated?

please?

update here. Styx dragon

Nothing big changed. Just spell checked it and clarified some stuff.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2010-12-07 at 04:56 PM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

Regarding Animated Objects, a photograph is a slightly odd selection of example objects.

It's excellent to have a choke attack possible on something other than a choker. The monopoly ends! Or perhaps it was already over and I didn't notice.

'Substance Conjuration' starts with 'Substance' and changes to 'Liquid' later on. Which is it?

I'm rather hesitant on the item creation (Magic Cupboard). A platinum coin a round is a pretty impressive income for a first-level character.

Orcish Made has a pretty dramatic invulnerability. Less movable than an immovable rod.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEnar View Post
    I kinda think that they're too big on a bad sense. They offer too much options. It's hard to read trough all of them in one swoop, so it's hard to have a proper view of the class as a whole.

I also think you went a little overboard on the animated object, making it more of an animated "minor artifact". Stuff like geting any single spell at will (even if it's low level) or creating infinite items seems to be just screaming for abuse.

This is, lv1 scrolls and potions are both quite cheap yet powerfull if you have an almost infinite stock of them. And what would exactly happen when you have multiple barrels of alchemist's fire? Not to mention simply selling all that minor stuff to buy bigger stuff.

Combine it with Distributed Consciousness and you kinda have an artificer on steroids. The class seems to be screaming to take some "time out", cough out some lv1 thousands of scrolls and potions and abuse minor buffs.

Besides, when I think animated object, I think Big Thing to smash stuff or little spy trinket or agile assassin rope. The "minor artifact" abilities are geting on the way of that. You should probably divide the class in two, one for those who want combat animated objects and other for those who want to be minor artifacts with a sentience.

You should probably do that for the living spell as well. All those options in the same place kinda get on the way of each other, and my brain just can't stop itself from pondering all the possible combinations and I start geting confused.
    How can you get infinite scrolls and potions? Huh?

At will abilities don't seem bad to me. They're extremely low level, and they represent that the ability is innate, you're not drawing on some wellspring of power, you have that spell written somewhere within your pages.

I'm not sure where you're getting the thousands of potions and scrolls thing from, but yeah, that'd be crazy powerful. That's not the point of the class.

I think that dividing it into two classes is a bad idea... D&D isn't all combat, and I think it's fine to have a class which mixes combat utility with non-combat utility. I don't understand what you mean when you say "minor artifact abilities", could you clarify?

For the living spell, it's really not that complicated, it just may take a moment to wrap your head around at first. Basically, you choose a track, or at higher levels, up to three. Based on your level, you get one of the spells from each of those tracks. When you punch your enemies, you effect them with your spells.

Rinse and repeat.

EDIT: Oh, okay, I see what you're all saying. The Magic Cupboard ability is too powerful. The idea was not to create infinite money, but rather, "need a bottle of wine? Yup, right in here." sort of thing. For all the basic mundane equipment. Maybe I could state that you can only have one item produced by the cupboard at a time, and if you create another, the previous item falls to dust?
    EDIT2: Styx Dragon revision has been put up.
    Last edited by Magicyop; 2010-12-07 at 04:53 PM.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:
    Auran Pirate, a sailor who engraves their ship with powerful runes and creates a vessel to be remembered.

Many thanks to Qwernt for my amazing mind flayer avatar!

4. - Top - End - #64
    Orc in the Playground

I'm going to start working on a Yuan-Ti class, I'm going to look now to see if it's been done.

EDIT: It's been done. Maybe another class... I'll think...

Also, /nominate Wendigo
    Last edited by Betropper; 2010-12-07 at 04:58 PM.
    Celestia Moon avatar by Dirtytabs. He is now the most awesome thing.

THIS
    Wins
    My website: Free Raptor Games
    Note: mostly abandoned due to lack of time.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Weretrex avatar by Bradakhan

Bec Noir avatar by Derjuin, thanks! Yes, that sword in his chest is a part of him.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

That still encounters the problem of a scroll a round / potion a round ... specify nonmagical item, and it should work fine.

Edit: Nominate Wendigo, looks good to me too.

Edit 2: Also specify non-magical for Substance Creation, and perhaps put a duration on how long a liquid removed from a 'Substance Conjuration' object lasts.
    Last edited by Kajhera; 2010-12-07 at 04:58 PM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Orc in the Playground

Might make the Multi-headed class template, probably will end at level 6.

THIS
    Wins

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Bec Noir avatar by Derjuin, thanks! Yes, that sword in his chest is a part of him.

7. - Top - End - #67

Quote Originally Posted by Kajhera View Post
    That still encounters the problem of a scroll a round / potion a round ... specify nonmagical item, and it should work fine.

Edit: Nominate Wendigo, looks good to me too.

Edit 2: Also specify non-magical for Substance Creation, and perhaps put a duration on how long a liquid removed from a 'Substance Conjuration' object lasts.
    Mm... for Substance Conjuration, it was intended permanent, and allowing magical substances. Essentially, a Decanter of Endless Water. Infinite potion of cure light wounds isn't that bad, because unlike magic cupboard, the bottle has to take a standard action to use that. It's just like giving it an at-will Cure Light Wounds.

Specified nonmagical for Magic Cupboard. Also, changed the order of the abilities a little bit, to put the ones almost every Animated Object can choose at the top, and make it hopefully less confusing.

Wendigo has all four amateur nominations, now it just needs two expert nominations and it's ready to go up.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:
    Auran Pirate, a sailor who engraves their ship with powerful runes and creates a vessel to be remembered.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Magicyop View Post
    Mm... for Substance Conjuration, it was intended permanent, and allowing magical substances. Essentially, a Decanter of Endless Water. Infinite potion of cure light wounds isn't that bad, because unlike magic cupboard, the bottle has to take a standard action to use that. It's just like giving it an at-will Cure Light Wounds.

Specified nonmagical for Magic Cupboard. Also, changed the order of the abilities a little bit, to put the ones almost every Animated Object can choose at the top, and make it hopefully less confusing.

Wendigo has all four amateur nominations, now it just needs two expert nominations and it's ready to go up.
    Yes, but how many experts do we actually have here? We might have to change it to 6 normal nominations and maybe a single expert to go up.
    Last edited by Betropper; 2010-12-07 at 05:03 PM.

THIS
    Wins

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #69

Quote Originally Posted by Betropper View Post
    Yes, but how many experts do we actually have here? We might have to change it to 6 normal nominations and maybe a single expert to go up.
    We worked out this system very well when we were designing this thread. We have at least Niezck and ChumpLump, who are both active and both helped in designing the thread. Not to mention anyone who helps from the old thread, such as K-B, Crafty Cultist, or Monkman.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:

10. - Top - End - #70
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

Infinite potion of cure light wounds isn't bad, until someone bottles and sells it.

11. - Top - End - #71

Infinite potion of cure light wounds isn't bad, until someone bottles and sells it.
    Could just as easily bottle water and sell it in the desert. Could just as easily bottle fine wine and sell it. Cure Light Wounds isn't worth that much.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:

12. - Top - End - #72
    Banned

NinjaGirl

How can you get infinite scrolls and potions? Huh?
    Magic Cupboard ability. It says it can create any item worth 10 GP per HD or less. It doesn't specify if they're mundane items or not. Lv1 Scrolls are 25 a piece.

Alternatively, spend some hours producing gems, sell, buy stuff, rinse and repeat.

At will abilities don't seem bad to me. They're extremely low level, and they represent that the ability is innate, you're not drawing on some wellspring of power, you have that spell written somewhere within your pages.
    The psionic ones is bad because of the way PLAs work. They auto-augmentate themselves for free to the highest level possible. And there's lots of low level psionic powers that can be augmentated to much stronger effects. Astral construct for example.

When a creature uses a psi-like ability, the power is manifested as if the creature had spent a number of power points equal to its manifester level

So if I pick crystal ressonance at every chance, I'm a psion wich knows half his normal powers, but can use them at will at full augmentation.

Also by that logic, shouldn't a wizard's spellbook allow the wizard to cast the spells written there at will?

I think that dividing it into two classes is a bad idea... D&D isn't all combat, and I think it's fine to have a class which mixes combat utility with non-combat utility. I don't understand what you mean when you say "minor artifact abilities", could you clarify?
    Well the original animated object is something created by a mid-level spell. But if the animate objects spell could do half the stuff your class allows, it would be polymorph-level broken due to the insane variety it would allow. Your animated object can only be balanced by you being an unique being created by a special event, not actualy a semi-spammable spell available to spellcasters. Thus you're a minor artifact, something other players cannot create.

Also stabbity. For one single object power you sneak attack as well as a rogue on top of all your other abilities. Isn't that kinda unfair for all rogue-type classes?

For the living spell, it's really not that complicated, it just may take a moment to wrap your head around at first. Basically, you choose a track, or at higher levels, up to three. Based on your level, you get one of the spells from each of those tracks. When you punch your enemies, you effect them with your spells.
    Hmm, I see it now, excellent work, a little heavy on the first read but I can't see a better way to put it... So, living spell nominated!

13. - Top - End - #73

Magic Cupboard ability. It says it can create any item worth 10 GP per HD or less. It doesn't specify if they're mundane items or not. Lv1 Scrolls are 25 a piece.

Alternatively, spend some hours producing gems, sell, buy stuff, rinse and repeat.
    See the above discussion, Magic Cupboard is fixed now.

The psionic ones is bad because of the way PLAs work. They auto-augmentate themselves for free to the highest level possible. And there's lots of low level psionic powers that can be augmentated to much stronger effects. Astral construct for example.

When a creature uses a psi-like ability, the power is manifested as if the creature had spent a number of power points equal to its manifester level

So if I pick crystal ressonance at every chance, I'm a psion wich knows half his normal powers, but can use them at will at full augmentation.

Also by that logic, shouldn't a wizard's spellbook allow the wizard to cast the spells written there at will?
    Well, maybe I can just remove the ability to take all of those more than once. Once and done.

Well the original animated object is something created by a mid-level spell. But if the animate objects spell could do half the stuff your class allows, it would be polymorph-level broken due to the insane variety it would allow. Your animated object can only be balanced by you being an unique being created by a special event, not actualy a semi-spammable spell available to spellcasters. Thus you're a minor artifact, something other players cannot create.
    You're... not really a minor artifact. The problem is, the original Animate Object is... lame. It's boring. It's flat. It's not something that a player could have fun with.

Okay, it's created by a 5th level spell. Who cares? You're not creating NPCs with high levels in this class. The idea is for players to play the class. No DM would allow their wizard to use Animate Objects to create an object with class levels. The spell produces the object specified in the monster manual.
    Also stabbity. For one single object power you sneak attack as well as a rogue on top of all your other abilities. Isn't that kinda unfair for all rogue-type classes?
    Maybe, but first of all, rogue is pretty underpowered to begin with. Second of all, you don't get all the other abilities of the rogue. But, okay, I'll reduce it to either 1d6 per 3 HD or 1d4 per 3 HD. Something like that.

Hmm, I see it now, excellent work, a little heavy on the first read but I can't see a better way to put it... So, living spell nominated!
    Hurrah, thank you!
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:

14. - Top - End - #74
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

Could just as easily bottle water and sell it in the desert. Could just as easily bottle fine wine and sell it. Cure Light Wounds isn't worth that much.
    Thinking about this raises another question: What does the 5gp worth of the substance refer to? An ounce of it? A pint?

Edit: I'd say keep it a d6. Much prettier to calculate my rogue/letter opener's sneak attack if all the dice are the same size.
    Last edited by Kajhera; 2010-12-07 at 05:27 PM.

15. - Top - End - #75

Thinking about this raises another question: What does the 5gp worth of the substance refer to? An ounce of it? A pint?

Edit: I'd say keep it a d6. Much prettier to calculate my rogue/letter opener's sneak attack if all the dice are the same size.
    A dose of the substance. So, one potion of X basically. Whatever amount of substance is required to have an effect.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:

16. - Top - End - #76
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

A dose of the substance. So, one potion of X basically. Whatever amount of substance is required to have an effect.
    Seems all right, then, now that I've done some math on when you get things.

Edit: On a side note, looks like no one's done the Ankheg. Well, suppose it would have to be Awakened Ankheg or some equivalent.
    Last edited by Kajhera; 2010-12-07 at 05:40 PM.

17. - Top - End - #77

Hi guys! Long forum lurker here, but after seeing this thread I finally decided to join so I could contribute to this awesome project I've been following for some time, since the new rules seem quite newbie-friendly! Plase be gentle, this is my first homebrew.

Wendigo (prc)

Spoiler
    Show

REQUIREMENTS:
    To qualify to become a Wendigo, a character must fulfill all the following criteria.

Race: animal, giant, humanoid, magical beast, or monstruous humanoid.
    Special:Must have his Wisdom reduced to 0 by Wendigo's hunger, OR perform a special ritual that demands they spend three days walking trough a forest or tundra whitout stoping for resting, eating or drinking.

HD: d6
    {table]Level|Bab|Fort|Ref|Will|Feature
    1|+ 0|+0|+0 | + 2|Stumped Body, Maddenning Whispers, Stalking Paranoia, Primal Insticts
    2|+ 1|+0|+0 | + 3| Wind Walk, Regeneration, Wendigo Hunger, Ravenous Bite, +1 Dex.
    [/table]

Skills: 2+Intelligence modifier per level, class skills are Balance, Bluff, Hide, Intimidate, Listen , Knowledge (nature) Move Silently, Search, Sense Motive, Spot, Wilderness Lore.

Proficiencies: The Wendigo becomes proficient with his bite attack.

Stumped body: Unlike other monster classes, the Wendigo doesn't lose his racial ability modifiers, but his type changes to Fey and it gains the cold subtype (immunity to cold, +50% damage from fire effects). Do not re-calculate anything. The Wendigo gains a bite attack dealing 1d6 plus 1-1/2 times his Strength bonus if it's a medium sized creature, adjust damage acordingly for other creature sizes.

Also, when gaining this template, the creature starts running with such speed that it's feets/paws burn away into charred bloody stumps that cannot be healed, but the Wendigo becomes able to float just above ground at a speed of 10 feet per HD. If the Wendigo has 6 HD or more, he can instead fly with perfect maneuverability with that speed.

Finally, the Wendigo gains a deflection bonus to AC equal to his Cha modifier.
    I strongly discourage this,the difference between this and natural armor is that with the Cha deflection is that You could just invest all that you can and still be able to do things
    A sorcerer would be a perfect example,He could have mediocre stats in everything and have a ton of Cha, and then he would be able to practically melee.

Maddenning Whispers:1/day per HD, as a standard action, the Wendigo may whisper insane thoughts into a target creature whitin 10 feet per HD. Only the target creature can hear them, and they must make a Will save (DC 10+1/2 HD+Cha modifier) or take 1d3 wisdom damage. This wisdom damage increases one die size for every 4 HD of the Wendigo.

At 8 HD it becomes Wisdom Drain.

At 12 HD it deals half Wisdom Drain even if the victim suceeds on the save.

At 16 HD it can affect creatures immune to ability drain, but it deals half drain on a failed save and no drain on a sucessfull save.

This is neither a fear or mind-affecting ability, but raw natural chaos.
    What would *raw natural chaos* mean?

Stalking Paranoia:Just because others can't see it doesn't mean he isn't there. As a swift action the Wendigo may select a creature on his field of vision that hasn't detected the Wendigo. That creature takes -2 on Wisdom-based skill checks and Will saves as the Wendigo lurks just at the corner of the victim's field of vision, making them paranoid. This penalty lasts untill the target detects the Wendigo or the Wendigo loses sight of the target. Only one target at a time.

For every 5 HD the wendigo has, this penalty increases by an extra -1.

Primal Insticts:The Wendigo hunting senses are sharpened to the extreme. He gains a bonus on Hide, Move Silently and Wilderness Lore checks equal to half his HD.
    I dont think that there is something called*wilderness lore* unless it's in a special book(if it is,please tell me).I might be better with Survival or Knowledge (nature)

Sky Walk:At 2nd level, the Wendigo can use Wind Walk as a SLA on himself 1/day for every HD it has as a move action. It can still use his Maddenning Whispers ability while incorporeal. It can only float above ground unless it has 4 or more HD.

Regeneration: At 2nd level the Wendigo gains regeneration equal to half his HD, bypassed by fire.
    I think that Fast healing might work better,I cant really see this thing regenerating limbs and such.

Wendigo Hunger:At 2nd level, creatures biten by the Wendigo must now make a Fortitude (DC 10+1/2 HD+Con modifier) save or contract a supernatural diseases, Wendigo's hunger.

Spoiler
    Show

It incubates for 1d3 days and deals 1d3 Wisdom damage for each day it lingers. Every time Wisdom damage is taken from this, the afflicted creature must make a Will save with DC 10+1/2HD+Cha modifier or start to hunger for his own race's flesh. The creature will use any means at it's disposal to stalk and kill a member of his own race in secret, feed on it's flesh, and then return to his normal life while forgeting everything since he failed the Will save.

Creatures reduced to 0 Wis by this disease gain the Wendigo template, but they also become mad and race to the wilderness to stalk their own victims.

In adition, when a living or undead creature is bitten by the Wendigo in battle, it must make a will save with DC 10+1/2HD+Cha mod or spend it's next turn trying to bite the nearest creature it can see, be it friend or foe. If the creature doesn't have a bite attack it will try to grapple the neatest creature instead.

Ravenous Bite:At 2nd level the Wendigo's bite now threatens a critical on a 18-20 and deals triple damage on a sucessfull critical.

Ability Score Increase: The Wendigo gains +1 Dex at second level.
    Maybe a Cha bonus as well?(at level 1)

Comments/Changelog:

Spoiler
    Show

Comments
    Spoiler
    Show

The Wendigo is the dark side of natural hunger, a creature that stalks his own and forever roams searching his next victim, driving them to the brink of desesperation before delivering the final blow.

First level gives the iconic maddening whispers and stumped body plus skill bonus. Second level gives the wind walk, disease and regeneration.

I improved the disease to make it combat-worthy by forcing biten oponents to resist or be overcome by hunger themselves. Particulary good against caster-types, not that good against big monsters with big bite attacks.

Since it has a lot of abilities low saves, Bab and limited skill points and no new proefeciencies besides the bite.

You can only actualy start flying at 6th level for balance purposes, but Wind-Walk flight comes online at 4th level since it's much more limited.

Changelog
    Spoiler
    Show

7/12/2010:
    -Corrected several grammar errors.
    -Made Maddening whispers 4/day per HD.

This was requested by un_known

Not bad for a first creature. for some reason it kinda seems overpacked with Abilities for a second level class(but that's just me)
    awesome avatar made by Trazoi
    Totem Cleric:A divine fighter that uses a totem which empowers him.

I will not have as much acces to a computer so I will not post as much.

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #78

Seems all right, then, now that I've done some math on when you get things.

Edit: On a side note, looks like no one's done the Ankheg. Well, suppose it would have to be Awakened Ankheg or some equivalent.
    Is that a nomination? Or are there still other things you think need to be changed?

Working on Protean right now... It'll be fun, I promise you. Yes, it'll be another long class, (you know I do like me some long classes) but it won't be as complex as the Living Spell. I've got the level 29 capstone being essentially allowing it to shift its form as an immediate action whenever it wants, however many times it wants. So, it could hit an enemy with a dragon's claw attack to bypass damage reduction, and then before damage is rolled, transform it into a giant's fist for large damage.

There's more to it than that, and I think it will be more balanced than it sounds. But trust me, it'll be cool. I think. I hope. Am I the only one who finds the master of all shapechangers cool?

EDIT: I agree with most of Monkman's comments on the Wendigo, with the exception of the Cha Bonus. While he's completely right about its strength, all incorporeal creatures get it, and thus it comes with the subtype.

Also, I agree with monkman about not regenerating limbs, however, I can see the power of the regeneration ability. Perhaps keep regeneration instead of fast healing, but specify that it may not regrow limbs.
    Last edited by Magicyop; 2010-12-07 at 05:47 PM.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:

19. - Top - End - #79
    Banned

NinjaGirl

See the above discussion, Magic Cupboard is fixed now.
    Ok. So what about Substance Conjuration? Fill it with diamond dust for endless profit? You should state a minimum mass of the substance placed inside.

Well, maybe I can just remove the ability to take all of those more than once. Once and done.
    The psionic option is still far superior to the divine and arcane ones. Some examples:
    -Vigor is 5 extra HP per HD. False life is 1d10+1 per HD(max +10).
    -Psi charm person will be augmented to dominate monster level. Magic charm person stays as it is.
    -Astral construct I to IX, compared to summon monster I.

You're... not really a minor artifact. The problem is, the original Animate Object is... lame. It's boring. It's flat. It's not something that a player could have fun with.

Okay, it's created by a 5th level spell. Who cares? You're not creating NPCs with high levels in this class. The idea is for players to play the class. No DM would allow their wizard to use Animate Objects to create an object with class levels. The spell produces the object specified in the monster manual.
    You're quite right, the original animated object is too dull, the class version needed lots of love.

Maybe, but first of all, rogue is pretty underpowered to begin with. Second of all, you don't get all the other abilities of the rogue. But, okay, I'll reduce it to either 1d6 per 3 HD or 1d4 per 3 HD. Something like that.
    Well you don't gain the other abilities of the rogue, but you keep gaining other animated object powers. Also roguish monsters on this project need to actualy take levels on their classes to receive sneak attack. 1d6 per 3 HD seems much fairer.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

Protean Scourge is cool.

No nomination until you decide on a Stabbity.

Wendigo is not incorporeal, but I wouldn't mind keeping its bonus CHA-deflection (as per how it normally is). Sorcerers don't exactly suffer from having a decent Constitution, either.

21. - Top - End - #81

Is that a nomination? Or are there still other things you think need to be changed?

Working on Protean right now... It'll be fun, I promise you. Yes, it'll be another long class, (you know I do like me some long classes) but it won't be as complex as the Living Spell. I've got the level 29 capstone being essentially allowing it to shift its form as an immediate action whenever it wants, however many times it wants. So, it could hit an enemy with a dragon's claw attack to bypass damage reduction, and then before damage is rolled, transform it into a giant's fist for large damage.

There's more to it than that, and I think it will be more balanced than it sounds. But trust me, it'll be cool. I think. I hope. Am I the only one who finds the master of all shapechangers cool?

EDIT: I agree with most of Monkman's comments on the Wendigo, with the exception of the Cha Bonus. While he's completely right about its strength, all incorporeal creatures get it, and thus it comes with the subtype.

Also, I agree with monkman about not regenerating limbs, however, I can see the power of the regeneration ability. Perhaps keep regeneration instead of fast healing, but specify that it may not regrow limbs.
    First thing,I'm looking forward to critiquing you master of shapes.
    Second,Would you please point me out(Or quote) where it says that the wendigo becomes incorporeal

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #82

Ok. So what about Substance Conjuration? Fill it with diamond dust for endless profit? You should state a minimum mass of the substance placed inside.
    However much the DM decides a vial of Diamond Dust is worth? 250 GP, usually, right? You can only do a substance worth 5 GP per HD, you would need to be level 50 to summon infinite Diamond Dust.
    The psionic option is still far superior to the divine and arcane ones. Some examples:
    -Vigor is 5 extra HP per HD. False life is 1d10+1 per HD(max +10).
    -Psi charm person will be augmented to dominate monster level. Magic charm person stays as it is.
    -Astral construct I to IX, compared to summon monster I.
    Fair enough, how do you propose it is fixed?

Well you don't gain the other abilities of the rogue, but you keep gaining other animated object powers. Also roguish monsters on this project need to actualy take levels on their classes to receive sneak attack. 1d6 per 3 HD seems much fairer.
    Protean Scourge is cool.

No nomination until you decide on a Stabbity.
    Yup, that's changed.
    Wendigo is not incorporeal, but I wouldn't mind keeping its bonus CHA-deflection (as per how it normally is). Sorcerers don't exactly suffer from having a decent Constitution, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by monkman View Post
    First thing,I'm looking forward to critiquing you master of shapes.
    Second,Would you please point me out(Or quote) where it says that the wendigo becomes incorporeal
    Oops, my mistake. For some reason I thought I read somewhere that it gained the incorporeal subtype. My bad.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:

23. - Top - End - #83
    Banned

NinjaGirl

monkman:Well on the deflection bonus, nat armor doesn't really fit the Wendigo as it's an air fey. Also I think sorcerors have better things to do than dip Wendigo, wich doesn't upgrade their spellcasting or their charisma.

Wilderness Lore should be survival, already corrected that.

"Raw natural chaos" is a fluffy way of saying "untyped".

Changed regeneration to don't restore limbs as sugested by Magicyop

As for charisma bonus, well, I just can't see how becoming a Wendigo makes your more charismatic, but if you insist I'll add it.

Wow, I never noticed this threads moved so fast!
    Well I supose that's a good sign.
    Last edited by DarkEnar; 2010-12-07 at 06:15 PM.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

I've got the level 29 capstone being essentially allowing it to shift its form as an immediate action whenever it wants, however many times it wants. So, it could hit an enemy with a dragon's claw attack to bypass damage reduction, and then before damage is rolled, transform it into a giant's fist for large damage.
    Uhm. Aren't Immediate's 1/round? on someone else's round?
    Also, don't you kinda work out damage and DR at the same time?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

I'm almost content enough with Animated Object to nominate it. Not sure how to weaken Astral Construct without nerfing blasty powers, but, well, you're an animated object - if you get one power that can climb to 9th level heights, it's appropriate enough for it to be your power to sculpt random things.

26. - Top - End - #86

monkman:Well on the deflection bonus, nat armor doesn't really fit the Wendigo as it's an air fey. Also I think sorcerors have better things to do than dip Wendigo, wich doesn't upgrade their spellcasting or their charisma.

Wilderness Lore should be survival, already corrected that.

"Raw natural chaos" is a fluffy way of saying "untyped".

Changed regeneration to don't restore limbs as sugested by Magicyop

As for charisma bonus, well, I just can't see how becoming a Wendigo makes your more charismatic, but if you insist I'll add it.

Wow, I never noticed this threads moved so fast!
    Well I supose that's a good sign.
    Darkenar, Most monster classes are used in gestalt games(most of them high leveled), So it would be very tempting for any cha using class(bard,dread necromancer,Sorcerer,Favored soul,Etc) to just take a 1 level dip just to get that ability.

For "Raw natural chaos" Put an() beside it and write untyped,I would think that people would get confused.

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #87

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Uhm. Aren't Immediate's 1/round? on someone else's round?
    Also, don't you kinda work out damage and DR at the same time?
    That's the point, is that it gets the ability to use its morphing ability essentially as an immediate-free action, and allows it to change at any time it likes. Normally, you work out damage and DR at the same time, yes, but the idea is that whatever order you do things in in real time, you can interrupt that at any time to morph. So if the combat list goes:

1) Does the creature have DR?
    MORPH!
    2) Does the attack overcome the DR?
    MORPH!
    3) How much damage does the attack deal?

I'm almost content enough with Animated Object to nominate it. Not sure how to weaken Astral Construct without nerfing blasty powers, but, well, you're an animated object - if you get one power that can climb to 9th level heights, it's appropriate enough for it to be your power to sculpt random things.
    Maybe I'll just make it so you only get the one power when you take the ability.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:

28. - Top - End - #88
    Titan in the Playground

...I guess... I just don't see how that works in fluff terms.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

Sounds good.

Now I want to play an animated masterwork crystal chisel with the ability to chip astral constructs out of the air.

Nominated! To make sure I can do that well.

30. - Top - End - #90

Animated Object
    Base Monster Class
    Monster Manual

Spoiler
    Show

Hit Dice: d10
    {table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special
    1st|+0|+2|+0|+0|Inanimate Body, Object Power
    2nd|+1|+3|+0|+0|Tough Shell, +1 Str
    3rd|+2|+3|+1|+1|Object Power, +1 Str
    4th|+3|+4|+1|+1|Hidden Life, Object Power
    5th|+3|+4|+1|+1|Object Power, +1 Str
    6th|+4|+5|+2|+2|Never Alive, +1 Str
    7th|+5|+5|+2|+2|Object Power
    8th|+6/+1|+6|+2|+2|Distributed Consciousness, Object Power, +1 Str
    9th|+6/+1|+6|+3|+3|Object Power, +1 Str
    10th|+7/+2|+7|+3|+3|Magic Item
    [/table]
    Skills: 2 + Int modifier, Animated Object class skills are Appraise, Balance, Climb, Concentration, Disable Device, Disguise, Escape Artist, Hide, Intimidate, Jump, Knowledge(Any), Listen, Move Silently, Perform(self), Profession(any), Spot, Survival, Swim, Tumble.

Proficiencies: An Animated Object is proficient with its natural slam attack, but otherwise gains no new proficiencies with weapons or armor.

Inanimate Body: The Animated Object loses all other racial modifiers and receives the Construct type, small size, 20 ft. movement speed, and a natural slam attack dealing 1d4 + Str modifier damage. It is capable of fine manipulation.

It has all the characteristics of the construct type:
    • No Constitution score.
    • Darkvision out to 60 feet.
    • Immunity to all mind-affecting effects.
    • Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, stunning, disease, death effects, and necromancy effects.
    • Not subject to critical hits, nonlethal damage, ability drain, ability damage, fatigue or exhaustion, or energy drain.
    • Cannot heal damage on its own, although it can be healed.
    • Immunity to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless).
    • Not at risk of death from massive damage, but when reduced to 0 hit points or less, it is immediately destroyed.
    • Never being alive to begin with, a construct cannot be raised or resurrected. It can only be revived by a wish, limited wish, miracle.
    • Constructs do not breathe, eat, or sleep.

The Animated Object may choose to be any mundane nonmagical item, worth no more than 100 GP per HD, and of a size no greater than the Animated Object is allowed to be. You may change size whenever you could change into a new object. Every time you level up, you may reselect what object you are.

The Animated Object may grow, but is not required to. It may be any size indicated that it may be on the following table, but no larger. It may only change size when it levels up.
    • 1 HD: Small size
    • 3 HD: Tiny size
    • 5 HD: Medium size
    • 9 HD: Large size
    • 11 HD: Diminutive size
    • 13 HD: Huge size
    • 17 HD: Gargantuan size
    • 19 HD: Fine size
    • 21 HD: Colossal size
    • 25 HD: Colossal+ size
    • 27 HD: Fine- size

Object Power: Depending on what object it is, the Animated Object has various special abilities. At each level indicated, you may choose one of the following abilities, as long as you meet the prerequisites. If the type of object you are changes such that you no longer qualify for some of your abilities, you may reselect those in favor of those you now qualify for. At any time you may spend a feat slot to gain another ability.
    Spoiler
    Show

Dwarven Made
    Requirements: Must not have any of the other 'made' abilities.
    Effect: You are sturdily built, and able to overcome enemies through force. You gain the powerful build ability. You may not gain this ability more than once.

Elven Made
    Effect: You are elegantly built, and able to gracefully dance out of the way of blows. You gain the sleight build ability. You may not gain this ability more than once.

Halfling Made
    Effect: You gain a 10 ft. bonus to your movement speed and a +3 bonus on reflex saves. Further, you gain the effects of a permanent freedom of movement spell.
    Permanent Fom? I think that there is a ring that cost 20 thousand(or 40 thousand,I forget)This could be quite overpower at lower levels.
    Orcish Made
    Effect: You gain a +3 bonus on fortitude saves. Further, you are immune to any effect which would attempt to move you against your will, such as telekinesis or bull rush.
    I think a bonus VS these thing would be better.

Gnomish Made
    Effect: You are ridiculously complicated and able to achieve functions which no one would have believed possible. You may select up to three Object Power abilities which you do not normally qualify for, but only if the requirement you are bypassing is based on what type of object you are. This ability does not give you those abilities, it simply allows you to select them like you would select one which you qualify for.

Goblin Made
    Effect: You are made of bamboo, or straw, or wood, and it seems impossible that you could actually be able to perform the function you are designed for. Select up to three abilities which you possess. (These could be slamming, bull rushing, or anything of that sort.) These abilities are lowered in the time it takes to complete them, from a full-round action to a standard action, from a standard action to a move action, or from a move action to a swift action.
    What happens if it's a swift action?

Sturdy Construction
    Requirements: Hardness.
    Effect: You gain 2 additional Hardness, and an armor bonus to AC equal to ½ your HD. If your Hardness is increased to that of a different material, you may choose to take on the other properties of that material, though you may be constructed of only one material at a time.
    Special: You may take this ability more than once, each time gaining 2 Hardness and +1 to your armor bonus.
    What happens if somehow Your wearing armor?Wouldn't natural armor be better?(A type of statue wearing armor would be a nice example)
    Heavy Slam
    Requirements: None
    Effect: Your slam attack increases in damage by 1 step, and you may choose to either increase its critical range by 1, or its critical modifier by 1. Further, after the first application of this ability, you add 1½ times your strength modifier to your slam attack.
    Special: You may take this ability multiple times, each time increases the damage by 1 step and either the critical range or critical modifier by 1.
    What happens with improved critical? Does it go before or after
    (Before critical is 19-20,After is 17-20 Or After critcal 19-20,With this ability 18-20)

Strong Arm
    Requirements: Must have multiple appendages which you do not use for movement, and must have more of such appendages than you currently do slam attacks.
    Effect: You gain another slam attack with one of your appendages. For example, a candelabra with three candles could gain this ability twice, for a total of three slam attacks.
    Special: You may gain this ability more than once, but no more times than you have appendages. You may never have more slam attacks than available appendages.

Grasper
    Requirements: Must be an object which is in some way naturally flexible, such as a carpet, blanket, or rope.
    Effect: You gain the Constrict ability, which allows you to deal damage equal to your slam damage plus 1½ times your Strength modifier on a successful grapple check. Furthermore, an object may grapple and make constriction attacks against multiple creatures at once, as long as they are all small enough that they can fit together in the Animated Object's space.

Mow Through
    Requirements: Hardness 5, Str 14.
    Effect: You gain the Trample ability, allowing you to attack enemies simply by moving through their space. They must be no larger than you, but you attack any enemies whose square you move through, dealing damage equal to your slam damage plus 1½ times your Strength modifier. Enemies who you would attack may choose either to make an attack of opportunity against you, or to make a reflex save (DC 10 + ½ HD + Strength Modifier) to avoid you.

Controlled Hovering
    Requirements: Sheetlike object such as a blanket or sheet of paper, 6 HD
    Effect: You are light enough that you may manipulate air currents to float through the air. However, you are effected doubly by wind conditions. You gain a fly speed equal to ¼ your base land speed with clumsy maneuverability.
    Special: You may take this ability more than once, each time, your flight speed increases by ¼ of your land speed. So, two applications would make your flight speed ½ your land speed, six would make it 1½ times your land speed. Every two applications increases your maneuverability one step.
    What happens when there is wind?(Spell or natural)
    Ignite
    Requirements: Must be an object able to be ignited, such as a candle or lantern.
    Effect: All of your slam attacks gain bonus fire damage equal to your HD. Additionally, you cast bright light at a radius of 5 ft. per HD, and shadowy light at a range of 5 ft. per HD beyond that.
    Special: You may take this ability more than once, each time, your bright light and shadowy light ranges both increase by 5 ft. per HD. The second application increases the fire damage to 1d4 fire damage per HD, the third to 1d6 fire damage per HD. After that, each application simply grants a stacking bonus to the fire damage of ½ your HD.
    Are you able to put out the fire,What action if yes.

Sorcerous Light
    Requirements: Ignite
    Effect: You may change the hue of your light to any color you wish, additionally, anyone within the range of your bright light who is staring at you may, at your option, be subject to Hypnotism as a gaze attack. You may use this no more than once per round. You may effect up to 2d4 HD of creatures for each of your HD, and creatures may make a will save to avoid the fascination (DC 10 + ½ HD + Charisma Modifier). A successful save renders a creature immune for 24 hours.

Storage
    Requirements: Must be an object capable of storing things inside of it, such as a backpack, basket, or chest.
    Effect: The space inside you becomes extra-dimensional, and is capable of holding objects weighing no more than 25 pounds per HD, which take up a space no larger than 5 cubic feet per HD. These objects do not count towards your maximum carrying capacity, and you are in no way hindered by having them. Furthermore, you may count yourself as a Handy Haversack for the purposes of withdrawing items from yourself: The item you need will always end up shifted to the top.
    Special: You may take this ability multiple times, each time increasing the maximum weight by 25 pounds per HD, and the maximum space by 5 cubic feet per HD.
    Does this have any air, Or can they breath infinitely?
    Knockover
    Requirements: Must be an object which is normally occupied by creatures, such as a chair or a bed.
    Effect: On a successful Bull Rush attempt, you may knock someone over on or into you. (So they would end up sitting in a chair or lying in a bed.) Furthermore, you may make a pin attempt against anyone on or in your as a swift action. This is a grapple check with a +10 bonus. If you are successful, they are pinned and stuck inside your space, and you may maintain the pin with a successful grapple check as a free action each turn. You may only hold one creature immobilized in this way. If you move, the creature moves with you, as they are effectively trapped on you. You take no penalties for grappling unless the other creature beats your grapple check.

Looking Glass
    Requirements: Must be an object which is normally used to enhance vision, such as a magnifying glass or spyglass.
    Effect: You gain a bonus to spot checks equal to ½ your HD, as does anyone using you to look at things. Furthermore, you and anyone using you gains the benefits of some special effects. Every time you take this ability, you may choose one of the following effects. You may not choose an effect of a spell level higher than one below ½ your HD. All "Detect" abilities reveal all information instantaneously.
    • Detect Secret Doors
    • Detect [Alignment]
    • Detect Magic
    • Comprehend Languages (written)
    • See Invisibility
    • Detect Thoughts
    • Arcane Sight
    • Analyze Dweomer
    • True Seeing
    • Greater Arcane Sight

Special: You may gain this ability more than once. Each time, select a new ability that you qualify for, and the bonus on spot checks increases by ½ your HD.

Codex
    Requirements: Must be an object capable of containing knowledge, such as a book.
    Effect: You gain a bonus on knowledge checks equal to ½ your HD. Furthermore, you may alter the words on your pages at your whim. Finally, to a certain extent, you become a wizard's spellbook. You may select a single wizard spell of a level no higher than ¼ of your HD, and you gain this spell as a spell-like ability, usable at will. If it allows a save, the DC is 10 + ½ HD. You may choose this ability multiple times, each time the bonus on knowledge checks increases by half your HD, and you learn one new spell.
    Is the person able to change spell?Hoe much time would it take
    Religious Artifact
    Requirements: Must be an object related to some religion, such as a holy symbol.
    Effect: You may select two cleric spells of a level no higher than ¼ of your HD, and you gain these spells as spell-like abilities, usable at will. If it allows a save, the DC is 10 + ½ HD. If you choose an emanation, it is permanent rather than at will.
    Same as above.
    Crystalline Resonance
    Requirements: Must be an object containing crystals of some sort.
    Effect: You may select two psion powers of a level no higher than ¼ of your HD, and you gain these spells as psi-like abilities, usable at will. If they allow a save, the DC is 10 + ½ HD. Further, you gain 1 Power Point per HD.
    If there usable at will,Why would you need Power points?

Ancient Tactics
    Requirements: Must be a weapon of some sort, or an object capable of containing knowledge
    Effect: You may select two maneuvers of a level no higher than ¼ of your HD, and you gain these maneuvers, which you may use at will. If they allow a save, the DC is 10 + ½ HD. Further, you may select one stance, and you are considered to perpetually be in this stance.

Soul Crafted
    Requirements: Must be a memento or sentimental object, such as a photograph.
    Effect: You may select two soulmelds which target a chakra that an incarnate of your HD could access, and you gain them as if they were permanently bound to those chakras. Further, you gain an essentia pool equal to your HD.
    Same as Power points.
    Choke
    Requirements: Graspers
    Effect: When you make a constrict attack, you may choose to gag the constricted target, banning them from all verbal actions. Furthermore, you may choose to begin choking them, in this case, they begin asphyxiating and remain so until they are able to remove you, or they die.
    Wouldn't suffocate be better here?

Spray
    Requirements: Must be an object normally used to hold liquid, such as a vial or pot.
    Effect: You may spew liquids inside of you out in a massive geyser, washing away those before you. You gain what is effectively a breath weapon. It has a range of 5 ft. per HD, and deals 1d4 damage per 2 HD. It also effects the target with whatever substance you are spraying them with. You must have a substance inside of you, and this breath weapon uses up 1 gallon per 2 HD when you use it. You may choose to use less of the substance, decreasing the number of gallons used by that spray, but counting you as 2 HD lower for every gallon removed, for the purposes of damage and range.

Substance Conjuration
    Requirements: Spray.
    Effect: You may conjure an infinite amount of a substance, as if you were a Decanter of Endless Water. You must have a bit of the substance placed inside you first, for you to attune to, and the substance can be worth no more than 5 GP per HD. From now on, you may conjure a seemingly infinite supply of that substance. You may change substances by attuning to a new substance, but you may only conjure one type of substance at a time.

Magic Cupboard
    Requirements: Must be an object capable of storing things inside of it, such as a backpack, basket, or chest.
    Effect: As a free action, you may use any prestidigitation effect on any object inside you. The effects of this prestidigitation are permanent. Furthermore, you may create, at will as a swift action, any nonmagical item worth no more than 10 GP per HD within yourself. You may only have one of these items at a time, if you create another, the previous one falls to dust.

Digger
    Requirements: Must be a sharp object such as a shovel or mining pick.
    Effect: You gain a climb speed equal to ½ your base land speed. You also gain a burrow speed equal to ½ your base land speed. You may burrow through solid rock (although you only burrow at half speed when going through solid rock) and any object with a hardness no greater than your HD. You leave a usable tunnel behind you.
    Special: You may gain this ability more than once, each time increasing your speeds by ½ of your land speed, and increasing the maximum hardness you can burrow through by your HD.

Musical
    Requirements: Must be an object capable of making noise, such as a bell or musical instrument.
    Effect: You gain Bardic Music as a bard of your HD. You may choose to give up a number of your daily uses of Bardic Music equal to the level at which a Bardic Music effect is gained, to gain that Bardic Music effect at will.

Energy Lash
    Requirements: Must be an object associated with any of the following elements: cold, fire, acid, lightning, sonic. For example, a horn could qualify with sonic, a lightning rod with lightning, or a torch with fire.
    Effect: You gain a breath weapon dealing damage of the type you used to qualify for this. It deals 1d6 damage per HD, and when you gain this ability, you may choose to shape it as a line with a range of 15 ft. per HD, a cone with a range of 10 ft. per HD, or a sphere with a range of 5 ft. per HD. Enemies may evade this with a successful reflex save. After using this attack, you must wait 1d4 rounds to use it again. A second application of this ability increases the damage to 1d8 per HD and the range by 5 ft. per HD.

Slicer
    Requirements: Must be sharp in some manner, such as a fork or pickaxe.
    Effect: When you make a slam attack, you may choose between bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing damage. Further, you ignore one point of hardness on objects.
    Maybe allow it to bypass a bit of Dr as well or make it scale.

Mirror, Mirror
    Requirements: Must have a reflective surface of some sort.
    Effect: At will, you may create a scrying effect in your surface. Further, once per day, you may use this scrying to answer a question, as though through divination, such as "who is the fairest in the land". Your scrying effect will automatically target the event, place, or object which is closest to your request.

Seafaring
    Requirements: Must either be made of wood, or directly related to water.
    Effect: You are able to float across the sea, effectively granting you a swim speed equal to your land speed. If you take this ability again, your swim speed increases by your land speed.

Tradesman's Tools
    Requirements: Must be a tool kit or a tool used for some sort of profession.
    Effect: You may always take 10 on the skill associated with your tool. Further, you gain a +2 bonus on that skill. You may take this ability multiple times. Each time after the first, you gain a stacking +3 bonus on the skill.

Blinding
    Requirements: Ignite.
    Effect: Anyone within the range of your bright light must make a will save or be blinded.
    every round?

Selection
    Requirements: Must be an object normally used to hold clothing, such as a coatrack or a hatstand.
    Effect: You may wear clothing of the type you are associated in, furthermore, you may benefit from a number of articles of clothing of that type equal to your charisma modifier.

Jaws
    Requirements: Storage.
    Effect: You gain a bite attack dealing 1d8 damage. It deals piercing damage, and you add your strength modifier to the damage.

Hungry Basket
    Requirements: Storage, Jaws.
    Effect: You gain the Swallow Whole ability. You may only hold creatures inside you if they could fit, as per the rules of Storage.

Improved Movement
    Requirements: Must have legs or wheels.
    Effect: Your base land speed improves to 40 ft. if you have legs, or 60 ft. if you have wheels.

Psychedelic
    Requirements: Must have a reflective surface or transparent surface, such as a kaleidoscope.
    Effect: You gain the ability to use any illusion spell as a spell-like ability once per day per HD. You may use any illusion spell you wish, as long as it has a level no greater than 1/2 your HD. A spell uses up a number of uses of this ability equal to its level.

Stabbity
    Requirements: Must be reasonably sharp.
    Effect: You gain the sneak attack ability. This deals an additional 1d6 per 3 HD damage on a successful sneak attack.

Soporific
    Requirements: Must be normally related to sleeping, such as a pillow or bed.
    Effect: You radiate a permanent sleep spell at a radius of 5 ft. per HD. The maximum HD of creatures effected is your HD plus your Charisma modifier. A creature actually touching you treats the spell as though it has permanent duration, leaving them asleep until something wakes them up.

Ability Increases: The Animated Object gains +1 to Str at levels 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, and 9, for a total of +6 Strength.

Tough Shell: The Animated Object gains hardness, even though it is alive. It has hardness equal to 1/2 its HD. (you may have a hardness greater than your HD by using Object Power, see above.) This stacks with any damage reduction you may have.

Hidden Life: An Animated Object may choose to suppress its life to fool others. You gain a +10 bonus on Disguise checks to appear as a normal object of the type that you are. Furthermore, when keeping yourself disguised in this manner, you do not move involuntarily and no magic will detect that you are actually alive.
    Maybe it should scale?

Never Alive: At 6th level, you gain the power to avoid death. Since you were never alive to begin with, you cannot die. You may, once per day, upon your death, strain your will to live, at which point you will begin to repair yourself. You effectively gain fast healing 1 until you are repaired to full health, though you may take no actions while in this state. If a piece of you is separated, it will itself animate and try to work its way back to the main portion of your body. It has no intelligence and can easily be blocked, but it will move around corner and through corridors if it recognizes the most direct route if blocked. It moves at 1/2 your movement speed when you were alive. You do not gain Fast Healing until all your pieces are together.
    What happens if the piece is destroyed(disintegrate and such)

Distributed Consciousness: At 8th level, once per day, you may choose to distribute your mind to a number of other object. You may distribute your mind to a number of objects equal to your charisma modifier. Each object may be an Animated Object of a level equal to ½ your HD. (If you have more than 20 HD, all of your objects are level 10 Animated Objects). Your original object body glows with obvious magic, but is left comatose while you puppeteer the other objects. You may animate the legion of objects for a maximum number of rounds equal to your HD plus your Charisma Modifier.

Magic Item: You realize your destiny: You are no ordinary object, you are a magical object, and your deeds will set the course of history. You gain an enhancement bonus to your natural attacks equal to half your HD, and you may spend this enhancement bonus to gain other weapon qualities. If you have 21 or more HD, you may receive epic qualities. You gain 1 Hardness and 5 bonus HP for every point of enhancement bonus, just as a normal object would. (This applies only to actual enhancement bonuses, not to special qualities.) Before level 21, the actual enhancement bonus on your natural attacks may not exceed +5, after that, it may not exceed +10. Further, you may spend your budget for animating yourself on a magical item, instead of a mundane item, if you wish.

Comments
    Spoiler
    Show
    Harder than it looks! The Animated Object monster is surprisingly vague on exactly how different animated objects perform. However, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It gains its choice of abilities based on what type of object it is, and eventually becomes a magic item. Enjoy!

Changelog
    Spoiler
    Show
    None yet.
    I Love this class. Very nice, I will be looking forward to playing this class.

Spoiler
    Show