Results 1 to 1 of 1
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
Variant Racial Traits: Jerren (Evil Halflings, PEACH)
The Jerren originally appeared in the Book of Vile Darkness. Pretty much, they were regular Halflings with one slight benefit. I was hoping for something more like the Drow and Elves, or the Duergar and Dwarves. The difference between the Jerren and Halflings were just not good enough. So here's a new version to emphasize the back story.
Pretty much, the Jerren were originally a tribe of common Halflings who were being massacred by Goblinoids every spring. So, they turned to dark powers (Demons, Devils, or some other vile power) to gain advantage over their enemies.
Jerren Racial Traits
• +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma
• Small Humanoid (Halfling): As a small creature, a Jerren gains a +1 size bonus to attack rolls and armor class, and a +4 bonus to hide checks, but it uses smaller weapons than humans use, and its lifting and carrying limits are three quarters of those of medium creatures.
• Base speed 20 ft.
• +2 racial bonus on climb, intimidate, and move silently checks.
• Invocations: Brimestone Blast. Caster Level 5th.
• Immunity to fear affects.
• +1 racial bonus to all saving throws.
• +2 bonus on will saves against good-aligned outsiders.
• +1 on attack rolls with light simple melee weapons.
• +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls against Goblinoid creatures
• Bonus Feat: Jerren gain Willing Deformity as a bonus feat
• Automatic Languages: Common, Halfling. Bonus Languages: Abyssal, Infernal, and Dwarven.
• Favored Class: Warlock.
• Level Adjustment: +1