New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 1500
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NE Tennessee
    Gender
    Male

    Default Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    In the 80 years since the Bloodspear War, survivors and settlers from the south have slowly started to reclaim the region. It hasn't been without cost, however. Orc raiding parties target small villages, goblin wafarers attack families on the roads and other evils lurk in the darkness beyond.

    It is spring time in the Nentir Vale. House Azaer send a caravan to Hammerfast with leather-worked items, fruits and grains for trade. After spending almost two weeks there, it is returning to Fallcrest with dwarven-made armor, weapons and other metal-worked tools and items. Beyond the caravan workers and guards, there is also several others travelling with the six wagons. Some are with the caravan for protection, some have hired on with the merchant house from Hammerfast and others are travelling with the group for unknown reasons. It is currently the morning of the third day of travel. The caravan is expected to make it to Fallcrest late on the fourth day. You've seen no other travellers since you left Hammerfast. The weather has been clear, though quite cold.

    House Azaer is the only merchant house that was around during the Bloodspear War. From the known history, Azaer was a minor house until the war, during which they gained in power very quickly. No other house survived the war and no house seems to have managed more than a very minor portion of the trading business in the region since then.

    OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Now's a good time for character introductions to each other.
    Emongnome

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Locklear's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Timm/Human

    Timm walks solemnly by himself near the back of the caravan sizing up the rest of the group. As a cold wind blows through the trees he reaches inside his cloak and places a hand on his dagger and brings his other hand to his waist and rests it on a Shuriken. He coughs, raising his hands back us to his face, stops dead in his tracks, looks into the forest for a moment, then pulls his cloak tighter and continues walking along with the rest of the caravan.

    "You're seeing things Timm." He mutters to himself.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2009

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Garrick Blackthorn
    Human Wizard


    Garrick wraps his cloak more tightly around himself and winces as a sharp stone presses into one of the many blisters that his feet have acquired over the last couple of days. Despite the pain and discomfort, a cheerful smile remains etched on his face and has hardly wavered since he joined the caravan a day after it left Hammerfest. It is his first real taste of the world outside that presented in the pages of the books in his old mentor’s library, and the old, dusty pages could never come close to the colour and vibrancy offered by the real thing. Everything is a wonder to him – the distant mountains, the fleeting glimpses of local wildlife, even the overhanging threat of marauding bandits. He had thought himself well versed in the ways of the world from his hours of study, but it is clear to him now all that time spent cooped up in the old man’s tower might have caused him to miss out on so much had he not been stubborn enough to dismiss the family business and listen to his heart.

    He is excited about Fallcrest, his first taste of a living, breathing city, but is equally happy with the journey itself. He has done his best to engage with his fellow travellers, eager to learn about their own motivations and reasons for joining the caravan, enthralled by the stories they tell. He is not so sure about the merchants of House Azaer – from what he has read of the house, the way in which they used to war to gain power while their rivals all perished is a little unsettling, but there is no contract to say that he has to buy into their ideals just to walk along with the wagons, and he has avoided the traders so far.

    Ahead of him, he notices the solemn fellow muttering to himself and jogs a few strides to fall in alongside him, almost running into the back of the man as he stops dead and peers into the forest. “Oh, sorry,” he says. “Is everything alright? Garrick’s the name. This is great fun isn’t it? So what brings you to this journey?”

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Locklear's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Timm/Human Rogue

    "Timm." He replies, turning to look at Garrick with the cold, hard eyes of a murderer and looks away again. "These lands are not safe; I can smell death on the wind." He pauses, once again looking at the man beside him then looking back to the forest. "I'm a travelling merchant, from the House of Azaer. Yourself?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bluff Check for lying if needed: (1d20+5)[6]
    Last edited by Locklear; 2010-12-20 at 07:36 AM.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Elrak: Dwarf Runepriest

    As Elrak trudges onwards, his mind wanders; his past, his self-imposed exile, what was it all for? Had he left for nothing, abandoned his family, his home, and his honor for nothing? Now that he had failed in life, what was to become of him? He lacked the courage to kill himself, and his latest revelations which had inspired him to seek out adventure once more had only been seen in a drunken stupor. So why did he continue to march onwards, to continually place one foot ahead of the other? Why did he continue to try? These questions weighed heavily on Elrak's mind as he walked, with no distractions other than the aching of his fe...Voices.

    The rhythm of footsteps falters and nearly halts, as Elrak strains his ears to listen. He had always been curious, not exactly a desired dwarven trait.

    Something about the human's tone was off, and the glint in his eyes revealed his true nature. The human was right, we were not safe in these lands, nor would we be wherever we went, so long as the human was around.
    Avatar by Bradakhan

    Here, have a smile:

    Games I'm running:
    City of Thorns
    A Time of Need

    Note: I may not be posting everyday, due to real life problems.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2009

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Garrick Blackthorn
    Human Wizard


    A little taken aback by the man’s surliness, Garrick is nonetheless surprised by his claim to be a merchant. Perhaps a bodyguard belonging to the house, but he certainly didn’t have the look of a trader. “Me? Oh, I’m just on my way to Fallcrest, tagging along for the company,” he replies. “But if you’re a merchant, how come you’re travelling on foot and not on the wagons with the others of your House?”

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Keler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tucson, Az (-7GMT)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Garret: Elf Avenger

    Garret walks near the end of the caravan, watching and listening for any signs of danger. "These land is not as safe as the one you left behind" Garret thinks to himself. "Even the weather seems out of place here. A warning?"

    Garret moves his dark green cloak out of the way of his sword, just in case something happens on the way to Fallcrest, and start moving closer to the rest of the travelers.
    56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Locklear's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Timm/Human Rogue

    "Your a tricky one aren't you... All you need to know is that if I wasn't with this caravan bodies would drop quicker than a goblin in Hammerfast, but because I am here the tables will be turned on the evil ones of Hammerfast." He grins at the thought of his actions being significant. Out of the corner of his eye Timm catches sight of an elf reaching for his weapon and turns on his heel and puts the blade of his dagger across the neck of the offending creature, simultaneously pulling a piece over his face protecting his identity. "If you value your life; drop it now!" He says calmly.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2009

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Garrick Blackthorn
    Human Wizard


    Garrick doesn't like the man's tone at all, and is about to make his excuses and leave his side when the fellow suddenly whirls around and brings his knife to the elf's throat. Garrick is shocked - he hadn't even seen the elf. Were it not for Timm's sharp senses his head could now be rolling around on the floor, looking up at his decapitated body.

    He brings his staff up defensively, silently hoping that Timm has things under control and that he won't need to use it, or even a spell.
    Last edited by OzCymru; 2010-12-21 at 03:29 PM.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Elrak: Dwarf Runepriest

    Great. Now one of the humans was about to kill the elf. And what was the other one doing? Nothing. Wonderful. Had they failed to notice that the elf had been with the caravan since the beginning? Idiotic humans, always rash and quick to act, but slow to realize their faults.

    Elrak wanders past the wizard, and cuffs the human with the dagger on the head. "Oi! Stop being an idiot! He's with the caravan you thickheaded neanderthal; are you just pretending, or are you really just this dense?"
    Last edited by Jukebox Hero; 2010-12-21 at 04:25 PM.
    Avatar by Bradakhan

    Here, have a smile:

    Games I'm running:
    City of Thorns
    A Time of Need

    Note: I may not be posting everyday, due to real life problems.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Keler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tucson, Az (-7GMT)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Garret: Elf Avenger

    Garret turns towards Timm, furious that any one, especially a human, would threaten him. "For your information human, my name is Garret and you should be grateful that I carry this sword. I carry the power of the divine nature itself and it is my duty to slay evil so that you and other city dwellers can remain safe!"

    What a foolish human, I wonder if they would ever be capable of learning the teachings of Melora!
    Last edited by Keler; 2010-12-21 at 11:48 PM.
    56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2009

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Garrick Blackthorn
    Human Wizard


    Garrick is quickly confused as the dwarf he has seen travelling with the caravan appears and clouts Timm across the head, before the elf pours scorn upon the man's threat. It is certainly a quick - and embarrassing - comedown for the man who was, just a moment ago, boasting of his own martial prowess.

    Slowly he lowers the staff, planting the foot of it into the earth as he watches with curiosity for the next development in this impromptu drama.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Locklear's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Timm/Human Rogue

    Timm is suddenly taken aback by the elf with his declaration and when suddenly noticing that he is surrounded by people of power equal to or greater than himself, aside from the fact that one of them looks as though he may be defending him. Feeling suddenly embarrassed, he withdraws the sword from the neck of elf and realising that his conduct may be reported to the head of the caravan and his guild frowned upon, he suddenly drops to one knee and humbly apologises to the elf.

    "I am sorry; I acted without thinking. I don't trust these woods, they have a certain feel about them" he briskly says. Rising once again to his feet he says to the trio "I'm on a very important job and would prefer it if you could keep this little incident quiet."

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Elrak: Dwarf Runepriest

    We're all on a "very important job," and any more careless distractions could get us all killed. Next time, just be more aware of your surroundings, particularly knowing exactly who are your allies.

    With that, Elrak walks back to his former post, and looks around to see if anybody else might have witnessed this encounter.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception Check: (1d20+4)[14]

    EDIT: Same as passive....
    Last edited by Jukebox Hero; 2010-12-22 at 02:03 PM.
    Avatar by Bradakhan

    Here, have a smile:

    Games I'm running:
    City of Thorns
    A Time of Need

    Note: I may not be posting everyday, due to real life problems.

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Keler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tucson, Az (-7GMT)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Garret is surprised, but pleased, with the mans apology.

    "I hope you you don't mistake any other travelers for bandits or goblin" he says coldly. With that, Garret turns his back to Timm and walks to thank the dwarf who came to his defense.

    Thank you sir, its good to know there still some sane people left in this caravan."
    56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    The dwarf nods. "Aye, these humans are always too rash. They act without thought, and I'd be willing to bet a couple silver that they'll be making a bit more trouble as we go. And I don't like the look of that one. The one who threatened you. There's something about him that isn't quite right. We'll have to keep an eye out. The others don't seem too aware of their surroundings."
    Avatar by Bradakhan

    Here, have a smile:

    Games I'm running:
    City of Thorns
    A Time of Need

    Note: I may not be posting everyday, due to real life problems.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Keler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tucson, Az (-7GMT)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    "I agree, but he was right their being something strange about this place. Since I came here, something has always felt out of place; at first I thought it was just me, but others seem to feel it to."

    "Let me introduce myself; my names Garret. I'v traveled from my home in elven lands in service to Melora, the holy patron of nature and the wilderness. Are you from these parts?"
    56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Elrak: Dwarf Runepriest

    The dwarf shakes his head, "I left my home a long time ago."
    Avatar by Bradakhan

    Here, have a smile:

    Games I'm running:
    City of Thorns
    A Time of Need

    Note: I may not be posting everyday, due to real life problems.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Keler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tucson, Az (-7GMT)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    "Yes, I understand only to well." Garret takes a long pause, remembering his old forest home.

    "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name"
    56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Elrak: Dwarf Runepriest

    "I am Elrak, son of..." Elrak pauses there, and shakes his head, "I am Elrak."
    Avatar by Bradakhan

    Here, have a smile:

    Games I'm running:
    City of Thorns
    A Time of Need

    Note: I may not be posting everyday, due to real life problems.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Malek's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sore wa ... Himitsu desu
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Abraxus

    - "Humans might be rash, but despite that somehow they manage to match or even outdo older races if they put an effort. Perhaps there is a method in what they do?" - the words came from a plate-clad dragonborn that approached Elrak and Garret - "Ah, I forgot to introduce myself - you can call me Abraxus. I didn't want to interrupt, I just happened to overhear the end of this... conversation."
    Three are the paths of soul:
    One out - roam across the plain,
    One back - dwell with the tribe and tent,
    One in - turn an enemy's hate.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    They say people do crazy things for love...unfortunately, I'm not in love, and I'm still crazy!

    Avatar by CoffeeIncluded. Finally giving credit where due, and it only took me 20 pages of search

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    "They have not managed to outdo us, they have merely achieved extraordinary feats. They are bold, and people of action. But they fail to understand that sometimes, action is not the correct course of action."
    Avatar by Bradakhan

    Here, have a smile:

    Games I'm running:
    City of Thorns
    A Time of Need

    Note: I may not be posting everyday, due to real life problems.

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    SwashbucklerGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2009

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Garrick Blackthorn
    Human Wizard


    Leaving the embarrassed Timm to pick up his own pride, Garrick falls in beside the curious trio of elf, dwarf and dragonborn in time to hear the dwarf's comment about action not always being the correct course of action.

    "Interesting, mister dwarf," he says. "I have read many such theories, mostly from the hand of non-human sages, but the point is that to sit around brooding and contemplating every possible outcome is, quite simply, wasting time. Life is short, and who knows what might wait around the next corner? I say, seize the moment and deal with the consequences later. Follow your heart, for your brain will hold you back if you allow it to."

    He smiles to show that he is speaking good naturedly and does not mean any offence.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Locklear's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Timm/Human Rogue

    Hearing that the conversation had changed topic, Timm moves back towards his old position in the caravan, yet not out of earshot of his "friends".

    "I would have been a hero..." He murmurs to himself, them pulls his cloak around his face and body, and turns most of his attention back to the forest whilst keeping an ear to the conversation taking place behind him.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Malek's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sore wa ... Himitsu desu
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Abraxus

    - "Life is short you say? That reminds me something that one sage visiting the temple when I was in training. Something about lifespan of the race and worldview?.. Ahh, can't remember it." - Abraxus looked annoyed with himself - "That always happens - I like to listen to wise people talking but I either forget what it all was about when I could use the knowledge or try to join the discussion and make a fool out of myself."
    Three are the paths of soul:
    One out - roam across the plain,
    One back - dwell with the tribe and tent,
    One in - turn an enemy's hate.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    They say people do crazy things for love...unfortunately, I'm not in love, and I'm still crazy!

    Avatar by CoffeeIncluded. Finally giving credit where due, and it only took me 20 pages of search

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Keler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tucson, Az (-7GMT)
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    "You trained in a temple you say? Now that I can relate to. Do you mind if I ask to who? I myself trained to be a servant to Melora, guardian of the holy wilds."
    56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Malek's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sore wa ... Himitsu desu
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Abraxus

    - " -I pledged myself to Ioun, patron of knowledge and skill. Perhaps I'm not a one of great knowledge myself, but it is my hope that my [i]skill[i] will one day be enough to help those that can accumulate knowledge better."
    Three are the paths of soul:
    One out - roam across the plain,
    One back - dwell with the tribe and tent,
    One in - turn an enemy's hate.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    They say people do crazy things for love...unfortunately, I'm not in love, and I'm still crazy!

    Avatar by CoffeeIncluded. Finally giving credit where due, and it only took me 20 pages of search

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    "You misunderstand my words, young human, I am saying that sometimes, one must be patient and think before one acts. The key word in that sentence was 'sometimes.' Listen to every word in a conversation, and do not speak out before you are sure that you know what I am saying.Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to do the job we are being paid to do, instead of sitting around chatting." With that, Elrak leaves the odd group, and begins to meander to the front of the caravan.
    Last edited by Jukebox Hero; 2011-01-01 at 11:31 AM.
    Avatar by Bradakhan

    Here, have a smile:

    Games I'm running:
    City of Thorns
    A Time of Need

    Note: I may not be posting everyday, due to real life problems.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GnomeWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NE Tennessee
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    The day has quickly approached noon. There have still been no other travellers on the roads except yourselves, not that you necessarily expected any. While the chill of the morning has passed, the canopy of evergreens on the road have prevented the morning sun from warming you as much as you would like. The other travellers have been unusually quiet. The Azaer merchants and guards have spoken little, travelling solemnly. Even the dwarves of the sixth and last wagon have been quiet, even somber. That wagon is the only one in the caravan not belonging to the merchant house. All you know about them is that they are travelling to Fallcrest to set up a shop of some kind and start a business there. It is the largest wagon here and seemingly the heaviest; the four horses pulling it have struggled a time or two over the steeper hills.

    As with the previous two days, the caravan stops at a clearing just off the main road to eat lunch. Everyone from House Azaer buzzes around the makeshift campsite, setting up tents and preparing the food. It is an organized and efficient operation, much like their reputation for business. Also like before, they keep to themselves, not allowing others to into the immediate area.

    The dwarves pull to the side of the road and tend to their horses while passing around some rations. The few other travellers spread out, finding a spot where the sun breaks through to warm up.

    Timm
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your contact at House Azaer for your guild's business is Dovan, a guard. He set up the delivery on the caravan and forged the transportation documents. Obviously, you've kept minimal contact to not raise suspicion, but you don't know who else in House Azaer is working on this with him, if any. He finds you and discreetly passes you a paper, then walks off. When you're sure nobody's looking, you read it. "Don't stay too near the dwarves tonight when we camp." He didn't give any other indication what it meant.


    Elrak
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know the dwarves from Hammerfast. They are of the Ironforge clan and they are travelling to Fallcrest to set up a forge there to make and sell metal-worked items, including weapons and armor. They are carrying some of the equipment they need and have the money to purchase the rest at Fallcrest as well as the land and building. You know them to be a good family; hard-working and honest in all their dealings.


    Garret
    Spoiler
    Show
    While finding a spot to rest and eat, you notice the caravan master and two guards take off on horseback at the far end of their camp, heading further down the road you are on. They appeared to be trying to be discreet about it, as if hiding something. You've never seen anybody from House Azaer move away from the group except for patrolling since the start of the journey.


    Garrick
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you settle down to eat your rations, you finally have a peaceful moment to take in your natural surroundings. You're a little taken aback when you realize there isn't much to take in. Despite the caravan's presence, you expect some bird songs and other such activity, but you hear none. Glancing around, you notice the underbrush is broken up. It looks like a large group of .... humanoids?... has passed through here. It's been too dry for you to tell how long ago or how many.


    Abraxus
    Spoiler
    Show
    During the whole trip, you've had little personal contact with the merchants and guards, except to pay the travelling fee. More than a couple of them have given you sour looks, as if they disdain your presence. None, however, have made a threatening action or even spoken to you. You've been given no reason why they would treat you this way.
    Emongnome

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Locklear's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Harbinger of War [4E] [IC]

    Timm/Human Rogue

    Timm, realising that everyone else is working or otherwise not paying attention, inspects the dwarfish caravans, specifically the large one and attempts to sneak up to it and take a look inside.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Sneak Check: (1d20+12)[25]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •