A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 38
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Pop Goes the Weasel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    Free loan consulatations! Offshore, private accounts! Secure transfers that leave no paper trail! Credit and Debit Cards available! So, stop on by today!

    SERVICES
    -Offshore Accounts
    -On-site Accounts
    -Notary Services
    -Loan Services
    -Credit/Debit Cards
    -Safe Deposit Boxes

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Death, your friend the Reaper's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Cookiengard, Sixth layer

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking

    Can i open a Swiss bank account *signs paperwork*
    Inner Circle The Cookie Raid

    Spoiler
    Show
    Credits: Avatar; ChrisTP Signature: Sneak, Trog, Ceika and Gengy
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by FdL View Post
    Life is the set up and Death's the punchline line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archonic Energy View Post
    I give you the Master of sarcasm, (and puns).
    DEATH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Aww, dammit! You know I can't smite you when you're wearing those things!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Oh, Captain Jack Sparrow, you must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    lost_my_NHL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    at my computer

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking

    "Ah, yes, this is just what we need. A place to hide all of the "oil" sales. I shall take one out"

    *fills in information, passes a briefcase over the counter*

    ex scientia tridens

    A blast from the past... The town was barely established; the Mafia and Police battled for control of the new place; Trogs Tavern, Sneak, Dragon Temples, shops...

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking

    I would like to open a simple checking account for my modest Policeman's wages.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Delaware

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking

    Can you handle a trust account for my estate, the dead hand must rule from beyond the grave!

    *signs Intermortis Trust as own settlor and trustee...alas ineffective without incorporeal ink!!*

    " All reved up and no place to go!!" -ML

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    InaVegt's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nowhere
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking

    I would like to open an account and make a deposit.
    /me puts a collosal sized bag filled with platinum pieces on the counter
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart
    Avatar by Domochevsky

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Were-Sandwich's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    England

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking

    The non-existant GITP mafia which doesn't exist would like to open an imaginary account for storing its pretend money from its "legitimate business transactions. ;)

    *Puts a non-existant bag with an unreal $ symbol on the table and becomes very interested in his shoe laces, whistling*
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Chumleigh View Post
    Oh.
    Oh, my.
    You just earned seventeen cool points by my reckoning. And I'm so sigging that.
    Cheers,
    --Count Chumleigh

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Pop Goes the Weasel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking

    Quote Originally Posted by Death; your friend the Reaper
    Can i open a Swiss bank account *signs paperwork*
    Certainly! We can wire money there as needed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Consiglieri Grievosi
    "Ah, yes, this is just what we need. A place to hide all of the "oil" sales. I shall take one out"
    Not a problem. We'll gladly accept your 'oil' funds, no questions asked. Would you like an off-shore or -on-site account?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reijas
    I would like to open a simple checking account for my modest Policeman's wages.
    Right away, sir. If you could please fill this out.
    *Hands lengthy forms to Reijas*

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_of_Zashrak
    Can you handle a trust account for my estate, the dead hand must rule from beyond the grave!

    *signs Intermortis Trust as own settlor and trustee...alas ineffective without incorporeal ink!!*
    Has your attorney already looked at this? If you're ready, we can provide a notary. The fee is 50 gp.

    Quote Originally Posted by gezina van den vechte
    I would like to open an account and make a deposit.
    /me puts a collosal sized bag filled with platinum pieces on the counter
    And what account type would you like?

    Quote Originally Posted by Were-Sandwich
    The non-existant GITP mafia which doesn't exist would like to open an imaginary account for storing its pretend money from its "legitimate business transactions. ;)

    *Puts a non-existant bag with an unreal $ symbol on the table and becomes very interested in his shoe laces, whistling*
    Oh, you don't want an account? Are you sure?

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    I would like to open a checking account and get a debit card if that is possible.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Part of II.I.
    Legionary of Valor
    Inner Circle
    OOC Mafioso


    I'm back! Sorta. Not really. Kinda though.

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Pop Goes the Weasel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrian
    I would like to open a checking account and get a debit card if that is possible.
    Certainly. And what would your initial deposit be?

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Kyle
    Guest in the Playground

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    "Sir after your current buisness I would like to open an account, but I would like to speak in private. Says one of the two kyle's which walk in.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Pop Goes the Weasel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    "Sir after your current buisness I would like to open an account, but I would like to speak in private. Says one of the two kyle's which walk in.
    Yes, I'll be just a moment.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    InaVegt's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nowhere
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    I would like an account with easy withdrawals, preferable some sort of cash card, the type with a 4 number code that you'll have to type to pay with it.
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart
    Avatar by Domochevsky

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Pop Goes the Weasel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    "Right away!"

    Pop leaves for a moment with the bag and returns with a contract and a card.

    "Sign here. Here is your card, bubble in your code on this form. Thank you, hava an excellent day."

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Gengy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    "I am here to open a... business account for the H.O.R.D.E. The new... summer camp outside of town? We... wait. Ah, camp warden Pop. Good. This will be easy then, I trust? Something simple, with a small loan and low interest?" The cowled huminoid in purple places the paper work on the counter, and gloved hand moving deftly, signs in all the proper places.
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:
    I've only seen a character at anything resembling this level of absurdity thrive exactly once, and he/she/what-the-jongo had the advantage of being written by Gengy, who I look up to as a writer.

    "What-the-Jongo?"
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes!

    Got my Master's Degree for games (yay!). Still busy (boo!).
    ~avatar by myself

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Pop Goes the Weasel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gengy
    "I am here to open a... business account for the H.O.R.D.E. The new... summer camp outside of town? We... wait. Ah, camp warden Pop. Good. This will be easy then, I trust? Something simple, with a small loan and low interest?" The cowled huminoid in purple places the paper work on the counter, and gloved hand moving deftly, signs in all the proper places.
    "No. No problem at all...overl-...warden"

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Goblin

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    GMT-8

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    "How much is interest?"
    Spoiler: PbP Games
    Show

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Gengy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    "Thank you. And that is... Camp Director." The cowled figure exits the building
    Spoiler
    Show
    BladeofObliviom said:
    I've only seen a character at anything resembling this level of absurdity thrive exactly once, and he/she/what-the-jongo had the advantage of being written by Gengy, who I look up to as a writer.

    "What-the-Jongo?"
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, you'll be a mile away, and have their shoes!

    Got my Master's Degree for games (yay!). Still busy (boo!).
    ~avatar by myself

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    InaVegt's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nowhere
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    /me signs contract
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart
    Avatar by Domochevsky

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    reads through all the forms (if there is anything slipped in, let me know)

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Pop Goes the Weasel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    Quote Originally Posted by gezina van den vechte
    /me signs contract
    "Thank you. You will be able to use your card in about 20 minutes"

    ((Nothing added, Reijas))

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Dec 2005

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    signs his papers and deposit's his paychecks from the police station

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    My good sir may I open a saftey deposit box?
    The 2nd Incarnation&&The Trog\'s Tavern Menu&&27/7/06 - I looted the old town and all I got was this dumb sig&&Alpha Beta Omega

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Pop Goes the Weasel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    "Thank you for your patronage, Reijas. Would you like a credit or debit card to go along with that, free of charge?

    Kolbold, the rate is currently 10 gp/month. Is that alright?"

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    lost_my_NHL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    at my computer

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    runs in, panting. "I need an SDB. A very secure one"

    fills out paperwork
    ex scientia tridens

    A blast from the past... The town was barely established; the Mafia and Police battled for control of the new place; Trogs Tavern, Sneak, Dragon Temples, shops...

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Pop Goes the Weasel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    A receptionist walks up to you.
    I'm sorry that Mr. Pop can't be with you. He is currently dealing with legal matters. You SDB is ready, the charge is 10 gp/month. Thank you!

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Goblin

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Collegeville, MN
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    I need an unmarked bank account for the Masked Troupe, and I wish to deposit exactly 390 goldpeices in it at this time.


    Koboldsarbeiter avatar by Mindfreak

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Pop Goes the Weasel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dallas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    Certainly, here is your paperwork.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pop Goes the Evil Horse
    "Thank you for your patronage, Reijas. Would you like a credit or debit card to go along with that, free of charge?

    Kolbold, the rate is currently 10 gp/month. Is that alright?"
    Screw it i'll just keep the spare Tardis keys somewhere else
    The 2nd Incarnation&&The Trog\'s Tavern Menu&&27/7/06 - I looted the old town and all I got was this dumb sig&&Alpha Beta Omega

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    iamkoolerthanu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Pop's Friendly Banking [TOWN]

    Looks around, admiring Pop the evil horses work here.
    My Friends Novel
    My Characters:
    There are three kinds of people. Those who know math, and those who dont. - Unknown
    Avatar by: Dr. Bath

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •