New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Lightbulb [3.5] LOES: Spamming and Summoning Elementals From Level 1 (Linked Guide)

Quote Originally Posted by GPuzzle View Post
    And I do agree that the right answer to the magic/mundane problem is to make everyone badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickerdart View Post
    If you're of a philosophical bent, the powergamer is a great example of Heidegger's modern technological man, who treats a game's mechanics as a standing reserve of undifferentiated resources that are to be used for his goals.
    My Complete Tome of Battle Maneuver/Stance/Class Overhaul

Arseplomancy = Fanatic Tarrasque!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5] LOES: Spamming and Summoning Elementals From Level 1 (Linked Guide)

"Wee" indeed! The trick for gaining Summon Elemental reserve feat at first level made the little munchkin in me smile.

I do have a question tough: shouldn't Cloudy Conjuration get a mention in this guide? It's a fairly useful tactical feat for dedicated conjurers.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5] LOES: Spamming and Summoning Elementals From Level 1 (Linked Guide)

Wow, that guy has Jesus in his credits...

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Chimera

I had always assumed that heighten spell had a slot adjustment of "-". meaning it won't benefit from stuff like arcane thesis. Likewise, I wasn't aware you could apply the benefits of metamagic school focus to the same spell more than once...

I am an ardent proponent of optimization, but even this interpretation seems way off.