Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default D20 Modern Game Table

Hey, do any of you know if there are any D20 Modern specific programs similar to Game Table or Vassal that would allow me and my group to play over the internet. I guess I could just make my own little .jpeg models but I'd rather not.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
    - Han Solo

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: D20 Modern Game Table

Gametable should work fine, it's only a battle grid and a random number generator.

You will need to find or make pogs, though, which is easy to do with TokenTool and a pile of source images.
    Last edited by Reynard; 2011-01-08 at 02:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deophaun View Post
    It doesn't so much as demean the celestial monkey's existence, so much as fulfill it. Without the ability to be summoned to set off traps, retrieve objects from dangerous situations, and all and all be a party's guinea pig, the Celestial Monkey would languish in obscurity in the MM and do nothing more legendary than eat celestial bananas.
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: D20 Modern Game Table

Well, I have MapTool. I turned on port forwarding from the default port and have even shut off my firewall but my party still can't join the session. Will they have to turn it on on their's too? I had this same problem with GameTable.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
    - Han Solo