New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default [3.5] So The Deck gave my tiny copper dragon 68997gp...what do I buy?

Oh, and I have two keeps and the second I get 1xp more I get three levels. He ha currently just hit level 7.

The DM said anything is available since we are on the plains.

Am I gonna break his game?

What should I get with all this for a tiny copper dragon PC? His own accompanying jester/bard?
    Last edited by Pika...; 2011-01-31 at 12:23 PM.
    I just want someone to hold me and tell me they love me. Especially when I am sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Skami Pilno View Post
    The man who is dominated by fear of death is already dead.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5] So The Deck gave my tiny copper dragon 68997gp...what do I buy?

Howz about a Ring of Greater Invisibility? If I remember my maths right, it's like 56,000 gp for a use-activated 7 rounds/use ring. (4th level spell 7th level caster).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause-to-effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.
    Awesomesauce Doctor WhOotS-atar by Ceika!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: [3.5] So The Deck gave my tiny copper dragon 68997gp...what do I buy?

A golden bed to sleep on.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dsmiles View Post
    Howz about a Ring of Greater Invisibility? If I remember my maths right, it's like 56,000 gp for a use-activated 7 rounds/use ring. (4th level spell 7th level caster).
    Nope, you're missing the multiplication factor of 4 that spells with a duration measured in rounds carry.
    Halfling healer avatar by Akrim.elf.

My sarcasm is never blue.

Personal stuff: The Diablo 2 game (DMing), BBCode syntax highlighter for KDE
    CharOp: Lists of Necessary Magic Items
    Homebrew: My proudest achievement, a translation of vancian spellcasting to psionic mechanics. Other brew can be found in my Homebrewer's Extended Signature.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

You are size Tiny, which means you are exceptionally vulnerable to things like Grapple and other movement imparing phenomenon. I'd highly suggest a FoM ring. A dragon should be able to wear rings. Also, the Draconomnomnomnomicon has a Gem of Fortification. Its pretty cheap, and gives you full 100% immunity to crits and SA. You need someone to cast a Limited Wish to imbed it in your scales, but that shouldn't be too hard to purchase at some point.

Those two items will go a long ways toward improving your survivability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    AILHAY THULUCAY! AILHAY THULUCAY! AILHAY THULUCAY!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ernir View Post
    Nope, you're missing the multiplication factor of 4 that spells with a duration measured in rounds carry.
    Good call, I'm AFB, and don't have a calculator.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause-to-effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.
    Awesomesauce Doctor WhOotS-atar by Ceika!

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

Buy all the bacon in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deophaun View Post
    It doesn't so much as demean the celestial monkey's existence, so much as fulfill it. Without the ability to be summoned to set off traps, retrieve objects from dangerous situations, and all and all be a party's guinea pig, the Celestial Monkey would languish in obscurity in the MM and do nothing more legendary than eat celestial bananas.
    Spoiler
    Show