New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default [D&D 3.5] Looking for a Prestige Class with the following parameters.

At level 1, needs to advance Divine Spellcasting, and grant Heavy Armor Proficiency.

Please list the location of the prestige class, and any requirements. Extra points for simplicity.

Also, I know heavy armor is the the optimal route. This is for a character who wants to wear heavy armor as a conceptual device.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [D&D 3.5] Looking for a Prestige Class with the following parameters.

doesn't radiant servent of pelor grant heavy armor proficiency?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: [D&D 3.5] Looking for a Prestige Class with the following parameters.

yes, radiant servant of pelor does. From Complete Divine. Look in there for others.
    always check for white text

4. - Top - End - #4

I don't have the book, but I think Dragon Slayer from Draconomicon does this.
    It has two junk feat prereqs. Dodge and Iron Mind, I think.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Bone Knight (Five Nations). Requires 6 ranks in Ride & Craft (Armoursmithing), 4 ranks in Know (Religion), 4 BAB, 1st level divine spells & Turn/Rebuke Undead. Grants all martial weapons, all armour, all shields (specifically including tower shield). 9/10 casting.

Radiant Servant of Pelor (C.Divine). NG, Will +5, Extra Turning, Sun Domain, Heal 5 ranks, Know (Religion) 9 ranks. 10/10 casting.

And so forth.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudius Maximus View Post
    Also fixed the money issue by sacrificing a goat.
    Quote Originally Posted by subject42 View Post
    This board needs a "you're technically right but I still want to crawl into the fetal position and cry" emoticon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukitsu View Post
    I define [optimization] as "the process by which one attains a build meeting all mechanical and characterization goals set out by the creator prior to its creation."
    Praise for avatar may be directed to Derjuin.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Sacred Exorcist, Complete Divine. Progresses spellcasting, turn undead, and gives heavy armor proficiencies. Making a battle cleric?
    Iron Chef Award!

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

If the character already has cleric levels, you should already have heavy armor proficency. What base class(es) does your character have?
    Thanks to Pesimismrocks for my awesome avatar, and Gaiyamato for the game that inspired it!
    Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to Kymme

Nicest thing said of me:
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Able' Xanthis View Post
    This is what a properly motivated caster is like, people. Concussive explosions able to rip the front end of a hummer in twain and Chilling is using them to filter out those who don't make the cut. Those unworthy of his true magistic might.

8. - Top - End - #8

This sounds really dumb, but the character in question has a base of Earth Shugenja, and wants to further augment his defensive capabilities by walking around in fullplate.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vin Robinson View Post
    This sounds really dumb, but the character in question has a base of Earth Shugenja, and wants to further augment his defensive capabilities by walking around in fullplate.
    Well, in that case, you could also spend two feats to get medium armor proficency and wear mithral fullplate. It's not that expensive.
    Thanks to Pesimismrocks for my awesome avatar, and Gaiyamato for the game that inspired it!
    Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to Kymme

Nicest thing said of me:
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Able' Xanthis View Post
    This is what a properly motivated caster is like, people. Concussive explosions able to rip the front end of a hummer in twain and Chilling is using them to filter out those who don't make the cut. Those unworthy of his true magistic might.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Bugbear in the Playground

er, sacred exorcist doesn't give any proficiencies.

well, seeker of the misty isle give medium? I think most stuff tends to assume that divine casters already have armor proficiency and arcane casters can't use armor, and thus don't give any proficiencies.

ed: rsop does fine, yes.
    Last edited by sreservoir; 2011-02-02 at 06:39 PM.