Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default Flat-footing compendium (3.5)

The Handbook for making enemies flat-footed or causing them to lose Dexterity to AC.
    Yes, I'm aware that the title is less than inspiring.

Why would you want that? Well, aside from the obvious (reducing high-dex opponent's armour), there are several class features and the like that require either Flat-footed specifically (Iaijutsu Focus - OA) or target being denied dex to AC (Sudden Strike, Sneak Attack*).
    *Sneak Attack also works on flanked targets.

This compendium aims to list all the official means of rendering an opponent flat-footed, so that the lazy bastards such as me can just give a link for anyone asking for it.

All additions and help appreciated. My knowledge of 3.5 is nowhere near complete enough to undertake this alone, so I'm recruiting you all to help me. Type up a way to render an enemy flat-footed, and I'll include it here for all to see.

Conditions.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Balancing. Anyone without 5 ranks in balance counts as flat-footed while making said checks. Most monsters do not have those ranks, so force balance checks.

Blinded. Blinded characters lose their Dex to AC. See Darrin's post on page 2.

Stunned. A stunned creature loses its Dex to AC.

Invisibility. Invisibility denies Dex to AC from the enemies who can't see you.

Helpless. Helpless creatures are denied Dex to AC as per Rules Compendium.

Class Features.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Uncanny Feint (C.Warrior). When armed with a dagger, punching dagger or a kurki, a 3rd level Invisible Blade can feint as a move action, and a 5th level one as a free action. Errata makes this ability usable 1/round.

Dread Blade (C.Scoundrel). A 4th level class feature of the Avenging Executioner, allows treating shaken, frightened or panicked targets as flat-footed for the purposes of Sudden Strike.

Corsair's Feint (Stormwrack). Scarlet Corsair: Feint as a free action every 2d4 rounds at level 3, every 1d4 rounds at level 7.

Surprise Casting (PHBII). When a beguiler successfully uses feint, the target is denied Dex to AC for the next attack or spell. At 6th level, feint in combat as a move action, or swift with Improved Feint.

Unseen Weapon [Unexpected Strike] (ToM). 1/day/Shadowblade level a 3rd level Shadowblade can deny the target Dex to AC against one attack as a swift action. 10th level Shadowblade can do this a free action.

Invisible Fist (EoE). Monk ACF trades Evasion for invisibility 1/three rounds.

Maneuvers (ToB)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sapphire Nightmare Blade. A Diamond Mind strike that allows treating the target as flat-footed for the strike on succesfull concentration check.

Death from Above. A Tiger Claw strike that treats the target as flat-footed on successful DC 20 Jump check.

Cloak of Deception. A Shadow Hand boost that grants invisibility during your turn. Invisibility denies Dex to AC from the enemies who can't see you. Doesn't break on attack.

Shadow Garrote. A Shadow Hand maneuver that forces fort save or flat-footed until target's next turn.

Ghost Blade. The target is flat-footed against the Shadow Hand Strike strike.

Strike of the Broken Shield. Setting Sun strike, ref save or flat-footed until target's next turn.

White Raven Hammer. If the strike hits, target is stunned (and thus loses its Dex to AC). No save.

Feats.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Confound the Big Folk (RotW). Move into the square of an enemy two sizes larger than you, then treat that target as flat-footed.

Improved Feint. Successful feint makes the target lose its Dex to AC against your next attack.

Surprising Riposte (DotU). If you deal damage to a target in the same round that you successfully feinted against it, it becomes flat-footed until its next turn or the end of the round.

Stunning Fist. Fort save or stunned. A stunned creature loses its Dex to AC.

Neraph Charge (PlH). Deny one target Dex to AC against a charge 1/target/encounter.

Neraph Throw (PlH). Deny one target Dex to AC against a thrown weapon 1/target/encounter.

Flick of the Wrist (C.Warrior). When you draw a light weapon and attack with it on the same round, the target is considered flat-footed against the attack. 1/round and 1/target/encounter.

Spells.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Grease (PHB). Anyone without 5 ranks in balance counts as flat-footed while making said checks.

Armor Lock (C.Scoundrel). Denies an armoured opponent Dex to AC.

Invisibility. Invisibility denies Dex to AC from the enemies who can't see you. Invisiblity breaks after an attack.

Greater Invisibility. invisibility denies Dex to AC from the enemies who can't see you. Called "greater" because attacking doesn't cancel the effect.

Glitterdust. Will save or Blinded. Blinded creatures lose their Dex to AC.

Sleet Storm. Forces DC 10 balance checks on 20' radius. Anyone without 5 ranks in balance counts as flat-footed while making said checks.

Shock and Awe (SC). Applies -10 penalty to enemies' initiative checks. Can only be cast on surprise round.

Distract Assailant (SC). Will save or flat-footed until your next turn. Cast as swift action.

Blink. You strike as invisible. Invisibility denies Dex to AC from the enemies who can't see you.

Greater Blink (SC). You strike as invisible. Invisibility denies Dex to AC from the enemies who can't see you. Called greater because your attacks don't get miss chance.

Blindness/Deafness. Blinded creatures are denied Dex to AC.

Skill tricks (C.Scoundrel, thanks Elric VIII).
    Spoiler
    Show
    Acrobatic Strike. Tumble into an opponent's square to make him flat-footed for one attack.

Escape Attack. When escaping from a grapple you can make an attack with a light weapon that you were already holding, opponent is flat-footed against the attack.

Hidden Blade. If you use Sleight of Hand to conceal a weapon you may draw it as a move action and treat an opponent that was unaware of it as flat-footed.

Miscellaneous.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative. Win it.

Blurstrike weapon enhancement (MIC). Treat the target as flat-footed for the first attack of the round. 10/day uses, swift action.

Grapple. Anyone grappling has no Dex to AC against people (other than the one[s] he's grappling with).

Marbles (item, A&EG). Anyone without 5 ranks in balance counts as flat-footed while making said checks.

Bluff. Successful feint makes the target lose its Dex to AC against your next attack.

Neraph Camouflage (racial ability, PlH). Deny one target Dex to AC against a charge or a thrown weapon 1/target/encounter.

Sleight of Hand [Dagger Surprise] (skill, RC). Fight a target at least two rounds while having nothing in your other hand, then draw the dagger. The target will be flat-footed against your next attack with said dagger.
    Last edited by Greenish; 2013-05-04 at 07:57 PM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudius Maximus View Post
    Also fixed the money issue by sacrificing a goat.
    Quote Originally Posted by subject42 View Post
    This board needs a "you're technically right but I still want to crawl into the fetal position and cry" emoticon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukitsu View Post
    I define [optimization] as "the process by which one attains a build meeting all mechanical and characterization goals set out by the creator prior to its creation."
    Praise for avatar may be directed to Derjuin.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Flat-footing compendium (3.5)

Contributors.
    Spoiler
    Show
    • jguy
    • yldenfrei
    • JaronK
    • Elric VIII
    • Runestar
    • Pechvarry
    • Fitz10019
    • drakir_nosslin
    • Stallion
    • Iuliano05
    • lesser_minion
    • Optimator
    • Waker
    • Beelzebub1111
    • UserClone
    • Antonok
    • AtomicKitKat
    • dextercorvia
    • Darrin

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Greenish; 2011-02-07 at 12:55 PM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    This board needs a "you're technically right but I still want to crawl into the fetal position and cry" emoticon.
    I define [optimization] as "the process by which one attains a build meeting all mechanical and characterization goals set out by the creator prior to its creation."

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

ClericGuy

Sapphire Nightmare Blade is from Diamond Mind, not Tiger Claw. Just a quick edit for you.

Feinting uses bluff to attempt to flatfoot a target. Improved Feint allows it as a move action. Invisible Blade has class abilities to make that easier I believe.
    Last edited by jguy; 2011-02-05 at 10:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow_archmagi View Post

DM says: WHY!? WHY!? WHY?!
    DM means: NO! NO! NO!!!
    Player hears: GOOD JOB PLAYER! DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by jguy View Post
    Sapphire Nightmare Blade is from Diamond Mind, not Tiger Claw. Just a quick edit for you.

Feinting uses bluff to attempt to flatfoot a target. Improved Feint allows it as a move action. Invisible Blade has class abilities to make that easier I believe.
    Added, thanks. I don't know how I fumbled the Sapphire Nightmare Blade, must've been a nat 1 for me.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #5

ClericGuy

the Shock-and-awe spell causes the people it is used on to take a -10 on initiative and thus easier to go first and attack someone.

I know there is also a very low level spell, level 1 or 2, that is a swift action and makes target opponent flatfooted until the next round. I know it's in the spell compendium but I cannot for the life of me remember the name.

You might want to put in a mention that the simple act of balancing makes you Flat footed and not just spells or items that force you to balance. Oh! Sleet storm spell is like a massive grease.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow_archmagi View Post

DM says: WHY!? WHY!? WHY?!
    DM means: NO! NO! NO!!!
    Player hears: GOOD JOB PLAYER! DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

the Shock-and-awe spell causes the people it is used on to take a -10 on initiative and thus easier to go first and attack someone.
    Will add a mention.
    I know there is also a very low level spell, level 1 or 2, that is a swift action and makes target opponent flatfooted until the next round. I know it's in the spell compendium but I cannot for the life of me remember the name.
    Anyone remember this one?
    You might want to put in a mention that the simple act of balancing makes you Flat footed and not just spells or items that force you to balance. Oh! Sleet storm spell is like a massive grease.
    Balancing is already mentioned in a few sections, but will add it's own entry.. Will add Sleet Storm.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Darn it! I just posted a suggestion on another thread before I saw this one. At the risk of repeating myself:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blurstrike (Magic Item Compendium p29, +2 enhancement cost, swift command activation) - your opponent is considered to be flat-footed against your first attack with the imbued weapon for that round. Functions 10/day.
    "Those who accept their fate find happiness; those who defy it, glory." ~Princess Tutu

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by yldenfrei View Post
    Darn it! I just posted a suggestion on another thread before I saw this one. At the risk of repeating myself:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Blurstrike (Magic Item Compendium p29, +2 enhancement cost, swift command activation) - your opponent is considered to be flat-footed against your first attack with the imbued weapon for that round. Functions 10/day.
    Added (how did I forget that in the first place?). I may yet to be proven wrong, but I think we've found over half of the methods available.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

If you're mentioning Improved Feint, then Surprising Riposte needs a mention too. It makes the effect last the whole turn, which is great with Invisible Blades.

Also, Scarlet Corsair and Beguiler both help with Feint.

JaronK

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

I'm not sure if these make someone flat-footed by RAW, but my group allows them to; I thought I would share:

Hold Person: Paralyzes foe for 1 round/level, Will negates.

BoVD pg 97: Heartache - Opponent is rendered helpless for 1 round, Will negates.

EDIT:
    Also, some skill tricks from Comp Scoundrel make an opponent flat-footed.

Acrobatic Strike: Tumble into an opponent's square to make him flat-footed for one attack.

Escape Attack: When escaping from a grapple you can make an attack with a light weapon that you were already holding, opponent is flat-footed against the attack.

Hidden Blade: If you use Sleight of Hand to conceal a weapon you may draw it as a move action and treat an opponent that was unaware of it as flat-footed.

This deserves a mention:
    Mosquito's Bite: This does not actually make the opponent flat-footed, but it allows you to attack a flat-footed opponent with a light weaponand have them not realize that they were hit. I think it allows you to attack from hiding and have them not notice you, thus setting them up to be flat-footed against your next attack. However, I'm not sure if that's how it works.
    Last edited by Elric VIII; 2011-02-06 at 12:33 AM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Another thing: one of the primary ways of flat footing people is attacking before they have responded. As such, initiative boosters should probably be mentioned. This includes Factotum 3 (Int to initiative), Rokugan Ninja 8 (Int to Initiative), Improved Initiative, and the Warning and Eager weapon enchantments.

JaronK

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Chimera

No one mentioned glitterdust?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    I can never understand WOTC's reasoning; taking RAW as a whole is like grabbing a book filled with fortune cookie sayings and basing your life off of them.
    My humble efforts at re-cr'ing MM2
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215727

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elric VIII View Post
    I'm not sure if these make someone flat-footed by RAW, but my group allows them to; I thought I would share:

Hold Person: Paralyzes foe for 1 round/level, Will negates.

BoVD pg 97: Heartache - Opponent is rendered helpless for 1 round, Will negates.
    Not flat-footed or denied Dex to AC by RAW. Both are basically save-or-lose, but outside the scope of this guide.
    Also, some skill tricks from Comp Scoundrel make an opponent flat-footed.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Acrobatic Strike: Tumble into an opponent's square to make him flat-footed for one attack.

Escape Attack: When escaping from a grapple you can make an attack with a light weapon that you were already holding, opponent is flat-footed against the attack.

Hidden Blade: If you use Sleight of Hand to conceal a weapon you may draw it as a move action and treat an opponent that was unaware of it as flat-footed.
    Added.
    This deserves a mention:
    Spoiler
    Show

Mosquito's Bite: This does not actually make the opponent flat-footed, but it allows you to attack a flat-footed opponent with a light weaponand have them not realize that they were hit. I think it allows you to attack from hiding and have them not notice you, thus setting them up to be flat-footed against your next attack. However, I'm not sure if that's how it works.
    I'm not sure it's quite relevant enough, but hopefully people reading the comments will notice it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JaronK View Post
    Another thing: one of the primary ways of flat footing people is attacking before they have responded. As such, initiative boosters should probably be mentioned. This includes Factotum 3 (Int to initiative), Rokugan Ninja 8 (Int to Initiative), Improved Initiative, and the Warning and Eager weapon enchantments.
    It is obviously one of the most important methods, but it may be outside the scope of this guide. Discuss, if it's deemed vital enough I will devote a sub-section to it! [Edit]: What I mean is that the ways to boost initiative deserve their own handbook. [/Edit]
    Quote Originally Posted by Runestar View Post
    No one mentioned glitterdust?
    Will add the Blinded condition and Glitterdust.
    Last edited by Greenish; 2011-02-06 at 01:01 AM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14

Add Stunned while you're at it (loses dex to AC). As with Init boosters, Stunning effects could be their own handbook. You may have to handle invisibles the same way. For misc, you might want to discuss etherealness if you can affect the material plane (or is that because ethereal creatures are naturally invisible?).

Setting Sun maneuver: Strike of the Broken Shield (adds damage +Flat-footed condition)

Shadow Hand maneuver: Ghost Blade

Honorable Mention: White Raven Hammer maneuver for guaranteed one round stun (assuming you hit them).
    Last edited by Pechvarry; 2011-02-06 at 01:16 AM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pechvarry View Post
    Add Stunned while you're at it (loses dex to AC). As with Init boosters, Stunning effects could be their own handbook. You may have to handle invisibles the same way. For misc, you might want to discuss etherealness if you can affect the material plane (or is that because ethereal creatures are naturally invisible?).

Setting Sun maneuver: Strike of the Broken Shield (adds damage +Flat-footed condition)

Shadow Hand maneuver: Ghost Blade

Honorable Mention: White Raven Hammer maneuver for guaranteed one round stun (assuming you hit them).
    Added stunned as a condition and the maneuvers. Luckily, for the purposes of this handbook, etherealness work just like invisibility.

[Edit]: Added Invisibility and Etherealness as conditions.
    Last edited by Greenish; 2011-02-06 at 01:41 AM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Bugbear in the Playground

It's funny that you include the stunned condition, and maneuvers that leave the opponent stunned... long before the good old PHB feat Stunning Fist. Monks are the Rodney Dangerfield of D&D.

17. - Top - End - #17

That would be Distract Assailant, an Assassin 1, Sorc/Wiz 1 spell. Swift action to cast. Target is flat-footed until the beginning of its next turn.
    Every time I post a statement feel free to add 'In my opinion...' whenever applicable.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Neraph Camoflage out of Planar Handbook is a racial trait that allows a neraph to make one charge and one thrown attack per target per encounter look like it isn't moving closer when it actually is, denying the target their dex bonus to AC.

Neraph Charge is a feat that does the same thing but only for charges.

Neraph Throw is a feat that does the same thing but only for thrown attacks.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Pixie in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

PHB2 has a ranger class ability distracting attack. Makes the target lose dex or flat footed not sure what one. Its great though much easier to set up if you have a ranger in the party and a rogue. Ranger is much better at hitting targets then a rogue.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

I wouldn't list etherealness, since you're only invisible to creatures on the material plane -- which you cannot normally affect in any way while ethereal. Unless you have a way around it, that makes it pretty much useless to rogues and the like.

If you can become incorporeal, that does allow you to attack creatures who aren't incorporeal, and even if your attacks end up being weird (most incorporeal creatures do ability damage or energy drain with their normal attacks), they should still be valid for sneak attacks.
    Last edited by lesser_minion; 2011-02-06 at 05:01 PM.

21. - Top - End - #21

Cool guide. For what it's worth, Sleet Storm also blinds, does it not? Dexterity double-denied!

Also, maybe a brief description in the intro about the difference between being flat-footed and merely being denied one's dexterity to armor class would be appropriate.

2nd edit: Looks like you did just that as I was typing.
    Last edited by Optimator; 2011-02-06 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Additional thought

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz10019 View Post
    It's funny that you include the stunned condition, and maneuvers that leave the opponent stunned... long before the good old PHB feat Stunning Fist. Monks are the Rodney Dangerfield of D&D.
    The what now? Added. [Edit]: Note that monks were already represented by the ethereal body. [/Edit]
    Quote Originally Posted by drakir_nosslin View Post
    That would be Distract Assailant, an Assassin 1, Sorc/Wiz 1 spell. Swift action to cast. Target is flat-footed until the beginning of its next turn.
    Please source these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    Neraph Camoflage out of Planar Handbook is a racial trait that allows a neraph to make one charge and one thrown attack per target per encounter look like it isn't moving closer when it actually is, denying the target their dex bonus to AC.

Neraph Charge is a feat that does the same thing but only for charges.

Neraph Throw is a feat that does the same thing but only for thrown attacks.
    Added.
    Last edited by Greenish; 2011-02-06 at 04:56 PM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #23

Blink and Greater Blink.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

Distract Assailant is on pg 69 of the Spell Compendium.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Greenish View Post
    Not flat-footed or denied Dex to AC by RAW. Both are basically save-or-lose, but outside the scope of this guide.
    Actually, RC seems to be pretty explicit that they are:

Quote Originally Posted by Rules Compendium, p62
    A helpless defender is subject to attacks, such as sneak attacks, that rely on a defender being denied its dexterity bonus to AC
    Of course, it would be a lot easier to just stick 'helpless' in the misc section than it would be to list everything that can actually make someone helpless.
    Last edited by lesser_minion; 2011-02-06 at 06:01 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Shadow Blade, from tome of magic, Gets Unseen Weapon which at third level denies dex bonus against the next melee attack once per level per day.
    Last edited by Beelzebub1111; 2011-02-06 at 05:55 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

Armor lock, a 1st-level spell from Complete Scoundrel, has an amazing, if highly situational, effect on low level combat against anything wearing armor.

Beguiler, you just got served.
    ALL hail DirtyTabs, creator of this wonderful UserClone TRONpony!
    *sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"

28. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Iuliano05 View Post
    PHB2 has a ranger class ability distracting attack. Makes the target lose dex or flat footed not sure what one. Its great though much easier to set up if you have a ranger in the party and a rogue. Ranger is much better at hitting targets then a rogue.
    That only makes the target flanked.
    Quote Originally Posted by lesser_minion View Post
    I wouldn't list etherealness, since you're only invisible to creatures on the material plane -- which you cannot normally affect in any way while ethereal. Unless you have a way around it, that makes it pretty much useless to rogues and the like.
    Hmm, I could've sworn ethereal creatures can attack to material plane with force effects, but no, it's only vice versa. Removed references to etherealness.
    If you can become incorporeal, that does allow you to attack creatures who aren't incorporeal, and even if your attacks end up being weird (most incorporeal creatures do ability damage or energy drain with their normal attacks), they should still be valid for sneak attacks.
    Incorporeality in itself doesn't render the targets flat-footed or deny their Dex to AC, though, unless I'm missing something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimator View Post
    Blink and Greater Blink.
    Added.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    Distract Assailant is on pg 69 of the Spell Compendium.
    Thanks, added.
    Actually, RC seems to be pretty explicit that they are:

Of course, it would be a lot easier to just stick 'helpless' in the misc section than it would be to list everything that can actually make someone helpless.
    Hmm, will add.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub1111 View Post
    Shadow Blade, from tome of magic, Gets Unseen Weapon which at third level denies dex bonus against the next melee attack once per level per day.
    Will look it up and add.
    Quote Originally Posted by UserClone View Post
    Armor lock, a 1st-level spell from Complete Scoundrel, has an amazing, if highly situational, effect on low level combat against anything wearing armor.
    That's been there since the post first went up.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Flick of the Wrist feat out of Complete Warrior. The Hidden Blade skill trick is better, but it you don't have the skill points for some reason its a good substitute.
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

If you're going to be adding spells, the obvious ones are Hold X and Cause Blindness. I guess Cause Deafness works if your target is naturally un-sighted but has blindsense via hearing.
    President of the Society for Hobgoblin Equality in Level Adjustment(SHELA)

Glowing Kitty from Lilly
    Wren Worgatar by Mephibosheth
    The Living Bullet!
    Unusual Inner Animal Avatar from Quincunx.
    Whenever you mention Pun-pun*SQUELCH!*, Ao kills another Kobold.
    Everytime someone says "Pazuzu" twice, Ao erases them on the next "Pa". Then he undeletes them so he can wipeinfo them from the multiverse.
    Everytime you kill a catgirl, I get more company.