New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BitP:R] Mortal World 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "Clinically, yes."

At this point, Reiji removed his shades. The scar on his eyes was obvious and more than a little unsettling.

"Back when my parents were murdered, and their killer blinded me to prevent future recognition... their spirits lingered. They couldn't bear to leave me behind, but there was nothing they could do. Their presence... left a mark in me. I became able to see spirits, and soon... I actually had better vision than before my eyes were damaged.

What you sensed out there are spirit servants of mine. We have a working contract. Since it's not particularly easy to tell apart who can and can't see spirits, they hide whenever we have visitors in the household."
    The young man blanched at the rather ugly scars.

"I'd, uh, never heard how that happened before. I...I'm sorry."

His tone and posture reveal he's trying his best, but knows his words can't really do anything for a man who's already mourned all that he can for lost youth and innocence.

"So. That explains the whole "felt but not seen" thing. So you saw when I..."

Here, he glances around, finds a small nicknack on a nearby end table, and telekinetically levitates it for a few moments, before returning it to its original position.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

2. - Top - End - #632
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Sayaka
    [Houheiden]

Sayaka shook her head.
    "I don't know. I practiced Japanese Archery. I think." She frowned a little.
    "Actually, I'm not sure. I don't think I've fought a person before. Just spiritual creatures."

She held her hands up defensively.
    Ken thought that he'd be wearing a large sweat drop or falling down with his feet high up in the air right now if this were an anime. It sure was cute how she said "prepare yourself" so seriously just a moment ago. He smiled, "Well in that case I think we should set some rules for our practice so things won't be too one-sided. How about we do touch fighting? I'll try to attack you like I would normally, but pull my punches right before they connect so you don't get hurt. You can try to touch part of my upper body while avoiding getting hit to simulate placing a talisman on a hollow. How's that sound?"
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-05-15 at 03:48 PM.

3. - Top - End - #633
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    The young man blanched at the rather ugly scars.

"I'd, uh, never heard how that happened before. I...I'm sorry."

His tone and posture reveal he's trying his best, but knows his words can't really do anything for a man who's already mourned all that he can for lost youth and innocence.

"So. That explains the whole "felt but not seen" thing. So you saw when I..."

Here, he glances around, finds a small nicknack on a nearby end table, and telekinetically levitates it for a few moments, before returning it to its original position.
    "Yes, I did. And like I said, your secret's safe with me. I only ask you to do the same. I kinda like my handicapped parking space." He jested before placing his shades back on.

"More importantly though, I could use the help of someone like you. Perhaps not immediately, but I think I'll be able to count on you eventually."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #634
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"Yes, I did. And like I said, your secret's safe with me. I only ask you to do the same. I kinda like my handicapped parking space." He jested before placing his shades back on.

"More importantly though, I could use the help of someone like you. Perhaps not immediately, but I think I'll be able to count on you eventually."
    "Thank you. I'll tell them eventually, but...right now? No way. Once I get a handle on this, figure out my abilities, that sort of thing, I'll tell them. And I won't say anything about you, I promise."

The teenager smiled.

"I'd be interested in helping you, though...I dunno. I'm still figuring out what I can do. I mean, it's not like telekinesis is an everyday thing, right? There's no "how-to" guide on it."

He shrugs and gives a mirthless grin.

"If you'll pardon the expression, I'm flying blind here."

5. - Top - End - #635
    Orc in the Playground

"That's fine, actually. You have no idea how awkward it can get when everyone tries to avoid every reference to eyesight when, in the end, I CAN actually see." Reiji commented.

"I'm afraid I won't be able to help you with that, though. Turns out the only ability I got out of the event was an improved eyesight... that I must pretend at all times I don't have.

Although if this has taught me one thing, it's that those who can see spirits tend to get themselves involved with strange and messy affairs. If you ever run into something you need legal advice with, you're welcome to talk to me."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

6. - Top - End - #636
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

[Site of the Battle]

Dynamic Steel waits until Von Geister has left to breathe easily again. While he may not trust the Shinigami Commander, at least he's not a soul-eating abomination.

He checks that the other SWORD agents are quitting the field before turning to leave himself. He pauses for a moment, and his voice echoes out to the Shinigami present.

"I shouldn't have had to do your job for you, Reapers. Keeping those monsters out of here is supposed to be your job. Especially the ones like that."

Before any of them can respond, he rockets into the sky and is quickly out of sight.

En route to base, he radios in.

"Keep an eye on all of them until they leave or resume their normal patrols. Keep droids active to watch for extra activity; that explosion off the coast was no accident. And I want the data from the site on my desk by tomorrow morning."

He flies on, a grim look set upon his face.

[Reiji's House]
    "That's fine, actually. You have no idea how awkward it can get when everyone tries to avoid every reference to eyesight when, in the end, I CAN actually see." Reiji commented.

"I'm afraid I won't be able to help you with that, though. Turns out the only ability I got out of the event was an improved eyesight... that I must pretend at all times I don't have.

Although if this has taught me one thing, it's that those who can see spirits tend to get themselves involved with strange and messy affairs. If you ever run into something you need legal advice with, you're welcome to talk to me."
    "Yeah, I can see where that would get tiresome.

And...it's fine you can't help me. I was mostly just expressing my frustration. I mean, heck, who's to say even if other people get powers they'll behave like mine? "Practice makes perfect" is starting to look like my future...But I'll hold you to the offer for legal advice.
    "

7. - Top - End - #637
    Orc in the Playground

"You shouldn't underestimate the impact that simply perceiving spiritual matter can have on you. Or its usefulness. You're an observant kid, I'm sure you'll realize a number of things in time. Things that will help you.

The way you handled yourself in that situation though... you've had to use your powers to defend yourself before, haven't you."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #638
    Pixie in the Playground

Vincent watches Josiah go with some disappointment. The battle had been interesting, if nothing else, and he hadn't even gotten to fire Gottlich Adler. Oh well, maybe next time.

"Get in the car, Eighteen. We're done here." As he spoke, 1864 would feel his limiters coming back and would see his blade turn off. Vincent himself pulled himself into the car after dispelling his own weapon, sparing the Shinigami not another glance. It was almost as if he didn't like Shinigami or something.

But while he got into the car and waited for 1864, a SCAR droid was flying off into the distance, taking a different route back as it avoided detection, carrying Sereg's severed leg...
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

9. - Top - End - #639
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Biting her lower lip until it bleeds, Aya manages to bite back her roar of anguish as she speeds forward towards Takeshi. Switching Kokumujou to her right hand, a 10 meter sphere of light grows in a split second from Hakumujou in her left hand. Designating Shishiou to be immune to her ability, she draws the Takeshi's shadow towards her as she plunges Kokumujou right at the shadow's 'abdomen'.

As the blade passes through the shadow, Takeshi could feel the the sensation of dull cold steel stabbing through his abdomen, expertly missing any vital organs, but nonetheless delivering as much pain as being stabbed clean through would elicit.

Aya's tears drip drop onto the sea they are fighting over as she executes a series of lightning quick seals with her hands as her feet slams down on the handle of Kokumujou, keeping the blade stabbing into Takeshi's shadow.

"Bakudo 20. Briny Prison."

A Bakudo spell invented by Hamasaki Hibiki, the choppy waves suddenly flash upwards towards Takeshi and forms a roughly rectangular block big enough to engult the Former Kido Corp Commander. Even within the block of water, the pull of the current towards the middle is extremely strong, enough to not just trap, but also to immobilize. Thankfully the water block never reaches past Takeshi's neck in length, allowing him to breathe.
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-15 at 06:41 PM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

10. - Top - End - #640
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"You shouldn't underestimate the impact that simply perceiving spiritual matter can have on you. Or its usefulness. You're an observant kid, I'm sure you'll realize a number of things in time. Things that will help you.

The way you handled yourself in that situation though... you've had to use your powers to defend yourself before, haven't you."
    "There's truth in that. Being able to see, well, more will come in handy. But it's not the only thing I have, either.

And no, it wasn't. The last time, it wasn't bullets. It was a Hollow. On the very same day I'd first had my powers. It spewed out smoke, and was huge. I wasn't alone, though. There were some of my classmates...No one had the same power, really. All of us could do different things. But we beat it. Sent it on its way. And...that was something like a week or so ago. Time's blurred since then, though.
    "

11. - Top - End - #641
    Bugbear in the Playground

Fushichou Town
    Post-battle

Allan Crossdale maintains his composure during the brief conversation between the assembled leaders. After Von Geister and Sereg return to Hueco Mundo and the SWORD contingent departs for their own home base and he is left alone with his fellow Shinigami, however, Allan collapses and sits down on the "ground," exhausted after the battle and his exposure to the monumentally powerful reiatsu.

Fushichou Town
    Near the battle

Nakahiro leaves the rooftop spot he had been using to observe the battle, heading back towards his house. The fight had given him a lot of new information and a lot to think about.
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2011-05-15 at 06:39 PM.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

12. - Top - End - #642
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Timing was everything, and as his opponents moved in a flurry of action Takeshi's mind slowed down to a crawl. The hado was a distraction, meant to keep at least one of them away from physical range and while he was certain Aya would be the first to rush it was part of the plan. She wasn't going to move to kill him. It was a mistake.

Just as the seated Shinigami move, the attacks striking home as one of the needles strikes his lower leg, the shadow attack from Aya hitting it's mark flawlessly as pain lances through his body, Takeshi was falling into the water. Only the briefest of movements showed he was even alive as the bakudo exploded around him, countered by haiki before he slipped under the water. There had been a dozen or so baudko he himself could have used to prevent any real damage but a fight was truly in the mind of the opponent and as he sunk out of the light above, he stared up at the fleeting image of Aya.

But just as he fell he felt his body surge up from the water behind the pair, shunpoing directly behind Aya as he places a finger against the small of her back.

"Wait for me...we can be reborn together."

Timing is everything, and as he felt himself exhale a pinprick of spiritual energy forms at his finger tip. He'd studied it for years after slaying his first hollow. The attack looked and felt for all intents and purposes as a cero, glowing black and whispy like his own spiritual energy. And then he fired it as he whipped his hand away from Aya at the last second, pointed at the other Shinigami. He truly hope it worked.
    Even as the 4th seat, being chosen as a squad leader in the Execution Squad is a rare honor bestowed on Captain Taiki's most trusted and skilled offiers. Emotionally wrecked as it seems, Aya's own training and muscle memory kicks in as Takeshi's finger moves position from her back to pointing at Shishiou. By executing a series of jabs and punches designed to knock out rather than break bones, Aya launches a series of hakuda strikes as she fires a kick at Takeshi's hand to try to kick the spell's line of effect away and upwards.

At hearing Takeshi's gentle voice, Aya's own voice responds despite her tight control. "Yes, my love."

But her actions speak otherwise as she remains in dangerously close melee range, never letting up her precise unarmed strikes.
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-15 at 06:49 PM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

13. - Top - End - #643
    Orc in the Playground

Takeshi would find the leg pricked by the needle was moving a little slower now. Not by too much, but it felt numb, which was unusual for an attack of such small magnitude. No poison could spread that fast, and he could sense the nerve almost pinching itself.

Unfortunately for Takeshi, his deception doesn't work. For all his talk of how Aya was suddenly an enemy, his first attack was directed at Shishiou, not Aya. Shishiou kept having this nagging feeling that Kitano wanted him out of the picture so he could abscond with the girl. There seemed to be a hint of underestimation, in that Takeshi hadn't even released yet.

Shishiou knew he had to make use of this opportunity before his foe stopped making nice.

Shifting Ranginjin to his legs, the 5th seat shunpo'd away, and within an instant he was assaulting Takeshi's flank, a lightning-powered kick aimed at the lower leg the needle had struck. Should it hit, Takeshi would find his leg all but paralyzed and twitching in agony as the electric current surged through the nerve endings.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #644
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Takeshi blinks as Aya reacts, suddenly shunpoing away though the massive blast moves along with him to cut a line above the ocean in a protective arc. He reaches up slowly to remove his hair from it's bindings, allowing it to move freely as he flings the shikai needle into the water below.

"Well doll, you'll have to forgive me. I really figured I could do this without really having to draw my blade for real. But it doesn't look like that's going to be the case huh?"
    "The Takeshi I knows fights hard for his dreams. If your dream is stronger than mine...take me out please. Or else come back quietly with me." Aya whispers as her more refined shunpo glues her with Takeshi even when the latter moves backwards.

Having retrieved her swords when Takeshi falls out of her light sphere's radius, she switches to Hakumujou to her right as a smaller 5m radius sphere of total darkness erupts from Kokumujou. The white blade on her right glows white like a blade of light in impenetrable darkness.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

15. - Top - End - #645
    Orc in the Playground

Well damn. There goes the window of opportunity.

And this scent didn't bode well for the two of them. Shishiou had his mask on, so he could hold out just a little longer, assuming it was inhaled, but Aya wasn't so lucky. And the opponent could likely see into the mist. He needed to clear some space.

Shifting Ranginjin to his hands, Shishiou concentrates a ball of superheated electricity in his palm before shooting it downwards, towards the ocean. With any luck, he could blow some water upwards, or at least release enough steam to diminish the mist's effects.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #646
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Aya gasped in surprise at the first scent of the mist. Bad move. More smoke fills Aya's lungs as she feels the narcotic effect of the drug in her system.

Feeling desperate enough to want to end this combat now, Aya launches Hakumujou into a circular arc of attacks around her, hoping that Takeshi remains close enough to her to be hit. Being blinded by Takeshi's ability, when she originally intended to blind Takeshi first...how similar yet profoundly different their abilities are. But time is indeed running out, she is striking blindly and she could only hope that her blade meets some resistance.

But the blast of steam from the exploding seawater below them knocked her back into focus momentarily. Pulling back from Takeshi's Shikai, Aya clears the field of smoky reiatsu, panting heavily as she hurries to clear the smoke from her lungs.
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-15 at 07:19 PM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

17. - Top - End - #647
    Orc in the Playground

Suffice to say, when that move fails, Shishiou doesn't stick around longer, choosing to shunpo away from the area. Prolonged exposure to anything resembling hallucinogens has always been a bad idea.

Luckily, healing kidou was his specialty. It shouldn't be too hard to purify his lungs enough to get him thinking straight again. But in the meantime, he was vulnerable.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #648
    Orc in the Playground

(( Aaaaaaaaaaaand it's also the basis for morphine, known to be a pretty big tripper. In large enough concentrations, it causes lung edemas, cardiac and respiratory arrest. So either way sitting in a cloud of the stuff is NOT a good idea.))

Shishiou moved next to Aya and put his hand on her back. "Stay still."

He pushed a needle in her back, and she suddenly found longer breaths easier to take, the irritation of her throat easing.

"This should help get most of it out of your system, but I'll use some purifying Kidou later to make sure. Are you alright?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #649
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Fight Over

There is no doubt that Takeshi's brilliant mind had made everything seem like it was all in his plan. Even after extending her senses, she found no trace of Takeshi anymore.

Kneeling onto thin air just inches away from the surf, Aya sheathes her blades and covers her face with her hands, her petite body quivering in tears and sobs that she dares not make any sound of, lest she tears her vocal chords apart in the moment of heart-breaking agony.

Grabbing Shishiou by the shoulders, Aya lauches herself into his embrace, her jaw finally opens and her lower lip bit in so deep that the flesh is almost ripped away. When the needle sinks into her back, the pain of it all bursts out of her lungs in an instant.

"TAKESHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" comes the howling wail as Aya completely breaks down in Shishiou's embrace.
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-05-15 at 07:53 PM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

20. - Top - End - #650
    Orc in the Playground

I could live to be two thousand years old and I would STILL not have the foggiest on how to heal a heart without simply giving it time.

As it is, he simply holds his slightly smaller friend, letting her cry all she needs and wants in his embrace.

Kitano Takeshi. As long as I live, I will NEVER forgive you.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #651
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I could live to be two thousand years old and I would STILL not have the foggiest on how to heal a heart without simply giving it time.

As it is, he simply holds his slightly smaller friend, letting her cry all she needs and wants in his embrace.

Kitano Takeshi. As long as I live, I will NEVER forgive you.
    Five, ten minutes? No its perhaps thirty but feels like a year. When Aya's throat starts rasping and gurgling as she coughs blood, only then does her wailing stop. Tears run a slight pink tinge as well as the petite Shinigami simply faints in Shishiou's embrace. She has had too much to bear.

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry to trouble Shishioun to bring Aya back to Seireitei, 4th Division for treatment.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

22. - Top - End - #652
    Orc in the Playground

Shishiou can't give her medical treatment in the middle of nowhere, which means it's Senkaimon time.

Effective immediately.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #653
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Shishiou can't give her medical treatment in the middle of nowhere, which means it's Senkaimon time.

Effective immediately.
    Somewhere close, yet far away enough

Watching the fight with great interest, particularly all the drama, a tiny figure, no bigger than a drinking bottle, remains standing a rocky outcrop overlooking the fight above the sea. Its beady eyes takes in the entire fight with interest, its memory records the event like a videocam would. When the fight is over, it shrinks even smaller and moves towards the crying girl in the arms of a boy only slightly larger than she is.

Slipping into her uniform pockets, its spiritual signature and energy already completely masked even before the trio came here to fight, the being allows himself to be hitched back through the Senkaimon and into Soul Society.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

24. - Top - End - #654
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    "There's truth in that. Being able to see, well, more will come in handy. But it's not the only thing I have, either.

And no, it wasn't. The last time, it wasn't bullets. It was a Hollow. On the very same day I'd first had my powers. It spewed out smoke, and was huge. I wasn't alone, though. There were some of my classmates...No one had the same power, really. All of us could do different things. But we beat it. Sent it on its way. And...that was something like a week or so ago. Time's blurred since then, though.
    "
    "I have to say it won't get any easier for you. Hollows are drawn towards those who can perceive them. Luckily, most of those who wander the mortal world are relatively unintelligent and easy to deal with.

Word of advice though: stay the HELL away from Hollows with human appearance. They're stronger, more cruel and considerably more dangerous than their silly-looking cousins."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #655
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

"I have to say it won't get any easier for you. Hollows are drawn towards those who can perceive them. Luckily, most of those who wander the mortal world are relatively unintelligent and easy to deal with.

Word of advice though: stay the HELL away from Hollows with human appearance. They're stronger, more cruel and considerably more dangerous than their silly-looking cousins."
    "Hn. Well, I'd gathered something to that affect before. It's why I'm training. Sounds like a catch-22, but better to be prepared. All of us who were at that fight are working to band together. Mutual defense and all that.

Human-looking Hollows? How...how do you figure that?
    "

For a brief moment, his mind flashes to Val's mask, but he shakes the thought off. After all, she seemed able to summon and de-summon it at will.

26. - Top - End - #656
    Orc in the Playground

"I've only run into a couple of them. Nasty customers. Usually there are fragments of white porcelain masks in their bodies, as well as a physical hole in their bodies - location seems to vary.

Whatever you do, NEVER engage one of those monsters. I've had my escape covered, but that resulted in grievous wounds for those involved."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #657
    Firbolg in the Playground

Takeshi fled back to his base swiftly, cursing softly under his breath the entire way until he got his gigai. He'd chocked of course....he could have taken them out if he'd wished, but something held his hand. He would have to grow stronger...or sacrifice more for power...the power to fix Soul Society and it's ails.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.

28. - Top - End - #658
    Ogre in the Playground

Kazari

The action had disappeared- the large disturbance of spirit energy was disappearing. So, a young youkai necklace student jumped from the roof to the ground unnoticed to return to Ren.

She was thinking about this with distraction, but to now notice that Chiyoko was fainted, so to run quickly to her friend.

"Chiyoko! Wake up!" Kazari said urgently. To do spiritual healing here would be difficult to hide. Frowning, Kazari thought about this and Ren's rule. But she would help her friend if she did not wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Ken thought that he'd be wearing a large sweat drop or falling down with his feet high up in the air right now if this were an anime. It sure was cute how she said "prepare yourself" so seriously just a moment ago. He smiled, "Well in that case I think we should set some rules for our practice so things won't be too one-sided. How about we do touch fighting? I'll try to attack you like I would normally, but pull my punches right before they connect so you don't get hurt. You can try to touch part of my upper body while avoiding getting hit to simulate placing a talisman on a hollow. How's that sound?"

Sayaka

Sayaka looked surprised at this and nodded.
    "I think that is a good idea." She looked determined again.
    "Don't underestimate me though!" She said. She moved her sandals to prepare for an attack.

To come forward to attack, Sayaka was determined. Fighting a spiritual beast was different than fighting a human maybe, but she would do her best. She wanted to get stronger. Of course talisman could be thrown, but they would not stick to a human. Maybe sometime she could practice to throw them at Ken too. But it was necessary to fight at this distance also.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

29. - Top - End - #659
    Ogre in the Playground

"Alright." Ken decided he'd start things off slowly. He took a few small steps forward and suddenly threw a straight right aimed at Sayaka's face. He leaned minimally into the motion to maintain his balance and make the punch easier to dodge. His legs stayed fixed to their spot as he did so.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-05-16 at 02:26 PM.

30. - Top - End - #660
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    "You know where to find me, in that case."

Von Geister turns his back and walks into the spatial rift.
    Ryouichi stands on air for some time, frowning. But soon enough, he turns and casually makes his way to the Senkai Gate, thoughts bubbling in his mind.

[Furousha Shop - Subterra]

Viatrix turns to Mei and Serazel. "Make yourself comfy down here. I'll be back down." Then, Roux. "You. Follow." Assuming the arrancar follows, Vi leads the way to a lift, to the store upstairs in the back waiting room.

"It'll take about an hour to make a normal Gigai. Significantly longer if you want one that masks your reiatsu. This store is warded, so as long as you stay in here you won't have to worry. Sleep if you have to, or don't, I don't care. But if you break anything you're paying for it."

[Abel Estate]

Valeria wakes up in a cold sweat, in her own bed. She looks around in confusion, wondering how she wound up there...

[Streets]

Hiroto sets down a newspaper after watching the ensuing chaos. Interesting, indeed... He noticed a few of the supposed teachers of the local high school, among other parties. Even his imperfection was a powerful tool, being able to anonymously observe. Perhaps it was time to do a bit more... With a grin, he stands, and makes his way into a deserted alley, pulling out a glowing, multi-faceted circular object, and pressing a few buttons.

In short order, a garganta opens, and out steps Doompine, and a handful of other hollows. The treelike beast looms over Hiroto obediently.

"Yes, master?"

"We have work to do, Doompine." Hiroto pulls out his PDA, accessing the SWORD database...

((If anyone wants to play the other hollows, free to speak up. ))
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-05-16 at 07:23 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!