New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Regalia of Might where do I find this?

I am aware that there are 3 sets of equipment known as the regalia of Might that represent the Good/Evil/Neutrality aspects, and turn them into some really powerful artifacts.

Now, I own the Book of Vile Darkness and have access to a copy of the Book of Exalted Deed, There is an entrance on the BoVD that stats up the Regalia of Evil, but there seems to be no information about the regalia of Good on the BoED... maybe I'm just plain blind but I can't find it!

The evil version seemed quite cool, but.. yeah, evil, I would like to see how the good version looks like.

Where is this thing?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Regalia of Might where do I find this?

Quote Originally Posted by NekoJoker View Post
    I am aware that there are 3 sets of equipment known as the regalia of Might that represent the Good/Evil/Neutrality aspects, and turn them into some really powerful artifacts.

Now, I own the Book of Vile Darkness and have access to a copy of the Book of Exalted Deed, There is an entrance on the BoVD that stats up the Regalia of Evil, but there seems to be no information about the regalia of Good on the BoED... maybe I'm just plain blind but I can't find it!

The evil version seemed quite cool, but.. yeah, evil, I would like to see how the good version looks like.

Where is this thing?
    All three can be found in the Arms and Equipment Guide.

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Regalia of Might where do I find this?

PERFECT! I'll go get me books!

thxs man!