Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon

Thread: Half-Genie PRC?

1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Goblin

Default Half-Genie PRC?

Has anyone made a dragon disciple style PRC that turns you into a half-genie?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredaintdead View Post
    *high fives*
    Someone get this man a medal, because he either reads my posts or my mind.

Avvy by azuyomi244
    A Warforged Warlock who thinks he's a gnome in a power-suit?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Half-Genie PRC?

I'm not as versed in the far realm threads of GitP, but from what I can tell you... no, no one has.

P.S. Genie's don't have breath abilities at all, so your best bet would be to either roll a half Jaani or the Jaani racial class, and then throw Dragon Disciple on top of that.
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

BY the way, if you were to make on, you'd have to decide half-what-kind-of-genie, as they have different abilities and there's no set abilities for genies beside having spell like abilities, telepathy and plane shift, and are outsiders.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

The 3.5 edition book Complete Arcane has the Elemental Savant class, which is probably exactly what you're looking for.

It grants access to wish and other abilities you'd expect a djinn to have in a balanced manner (which is to say, "at the level a prestige-classed sorcerer would normally get access to them because all it does in that respect is grant +1 to existing caster level.")
    Last edited by Thomar_of_Uointer; 2011-02-28 at 12:11 AM.
    "...I worry that modern gaming is gradually shrinking the wide spectrum of gameplay mechanics into a single narrow red bar with "KILL" written on it sideways. Exploration, navigation, puzzles, platforming, all gradually shrinking away until only one thing remains, being taken by the hand from room to room, moving on only when nothing remains alive in each one." - Yhatzee Crosshaw

Check out our zombie survival sandbox video game!

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

half janni from sandstorm