New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default A spot of possible trouble maybe

I want to say this this is their first character that went on for more then one battle. I just wanted to say that I did most of their sheet for them So I am wondering should I just let them do it themselves next time. also I am not the most confindant player sure I know somethings but I am feeling as though I might not be able to grasp the entire thing (my party is going through a couple of sessions just learning what dice to roll, when and how to possibly get out of battle if the enemy has some power)

if I copy the session down exactly how it goes down could anyone help me with what is wrong?

would this also be proper to ask of the forums?
    Pirate avatar thanks to serpentine.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: A spot of possible trouble maybe

Quote Originally Posted by slaydemons View Post
    I want to say this this is their first character that went on for more then one battle. I just wanted to say that I did most of their sheet for them So I am wondering should I just let them do it themselves next time. also I am not the most confindant player sure I know somethings but I am feeling as though I might not be able to grasp the entire thing (my party is going through a couple of sessions just learning what dice to roll, when and how to possibly get out of battle if the enemy has some power)

if I copy the session down exactly how it goes down could anyone help me with what is wrong?

would this also be proper to ask of the forums?
    Could you be a little more specific about what the exact problem is? I'm not sure I follow all of this.

But sure, if you copy down a session I'm sure we can help you. The GitP Hivemind is wise indeed.
    "Once upon a time, a story was never finished..."

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: A spot of possible trouble maybe

I just realized I forgot about the important facts D: Well Did I baby my newer players a bit too much by doing almost everything for them and asking them what they want.

and this is in 3.5 sorry D: I knew I forgotten something

EDIT: ANOTHER FORGETTING bah our part is made up of a bard(me), a cleric(also me dm allowed it just because he knew I was playing a class and role I didn't want to which is cleric and I wanted to be this epic merchant so my other character is bard), a druid, a ranger, and a wizard all first level just getting into a second

Edit I lost track of count: I also remember the last session if you want to start helping right away guys
    Last edited by slaydemons; 2011-03-01 at 12:24 AM.
    Pirate avatar thanks to serpentine.