Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Community Project: The Morndinsamman, Expanded (3.5)

Technically, there are Paladin variants for Lawful Evil, Chaotic Evil, and Chaotic Good Paladins, located here.

I am sure you could find a True Neutral Paladin variant.
    Current Project: Campaign Setting

My deviantArt.

Extra fabulous avatar by Serpentine.

My Homebrew

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    NOTHING is simple. NO EXCEPTIONS. No, not even that.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by unosarta View Post
    Technically, there are Paladin variants for Lawful Evil, Chaotic Evil, and Chaotic Good Paladins, located here.

I am sure you could find a True Neutral Paladin variant.
    I completely forgot about those.
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Let's Read the Monster Manual II!

Dwarf Cleric avatar by azuyomi244. Thanks!

Saurial Soulknife avatar by Serpentine. Thanks!

Warforged Fighter Avatar by C-Lam. Thanks!

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm in the process of creating the code of conduct for Berronar's Valkyries.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

Here's the first draft of the Valkyries. It's sort of basic so far. Any suggestions?

The Valkyries

The Valkyries are an elite order of Paladins dedicated to Berronar Truesilver. Inspired by the outsiders of the same name, the Valkyries are often described as the best healers and protectors of the Kuldar. Most Valkyries wear silver chainmail, along with silvered helms (designed like a bird's head) wrought with gold. Whereas often Paladins focus on the warrior and avenger aspects of the Morndinsamman, the all-female Valkyries focus on the gentle lovingness of their patron goddess. Valkyries are not as common as other Paladin Orders, but they are just as widely known. They often revered as saints by dwarves, who have all heard tales of the many miracles these women perform.

Code of Conduct
    Valkyries live by a simple code, one that involves three unbreakable rules, and many guidelines they are expected to live by (though they will not necessarily fall if they do not live up to these standards). Fallen Valkyries are rare.

• Valkyries are always expected to aid and defend the ill and injured, no matter the moral alignment. They are not allowed to coup de grace a defenseless foe, even if they were the ones who initiated the combat. They may kill to defend themselves without worry of breaking this rule. It is expected that Valkyries do everything within their power to either aid the injured, or make the last hours of the dying more comfortable.
    • Valkyries are never allowed to kill children. To kill a child is to completely betray everything Berronar stands for. To kill a child is to eliminate an innocent from a world before they even have a chance to reach their fullest potential. Valkyries cannot kill even the children of the dwarves' racial enemies, the goblinoids and giants. For the purposes of this rule, dragons of Young age category or younger count as children.
    • Valkyries are not allowed to just abandon allies. They must try to protect the fallen as long as they draw breath. If forced to leave defeated allies behind, they are expected to attempt to rescue them as soon as the opportunity presents itself.
    • Valkyries are expected to honor Berronar Truesilver on her holy day, New Years. If they have the riches necessary to perform it, they are expected to give a ritualistic sacrifice to Berronar in the form of silver items worth 150 gp.
    • Cheating is frowned upon. Lying may only be used if it is to ensure the continued well being of individuals under the Valkyrie's protection.
    • The use of poison is an abominable use of medicines and herbs. Valkyries are not to use poison (or even ravages, for that matter) against enemies.
    Last edited by LOTRfan; 2011-04-10 at 11:10 AM.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

Seems very interesting. I like that they are allowed to associate with Evildoers, even if it is just in order to "make them better" so to speak. Also, the disallowing of ravages is a nice touch.

My deviantArt.

My Homebrew

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

Seems very interesting. I like that they are allowed to associate with Evildoers, even if it is just in order to "make them better" so to speak. Also, the disallowing of ravages is a nice touch.
    Well, ravages are a really dumb concept. Poison, but good-aligned?

I'm glad you like it. Can you think of anything else that should be included?

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LOTRfan View Post
    Well, ravages are a really dumb concept. Poison, but good-aligned?

I'm glad you like it. Can you think of anything else that should be included?
    Yeah...

Nope, that pretty much seems to be all of it. I might strengthen the "no lying" thing just a bit, since scrying seems to be kind of associated with Berronar, or at least moreso than the other Dwarven gods, and although the wording as it is right now is good, it doesn't seem... I don't know, strong enough. As it is, the wording makes it seem like the lying is frowned upon. Something more like "lying may only be used provided it was in the well interest of beings under the Valkyrie's protection." It is very similar to what you have now, but a little bit stronger for when the Valkyrie isn't protecting someone and is trying to lie. YMMV, I might be reading it weird. *shrug*

My deviantArt.

My Homebrew

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay, I'll change the way it is written.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

Hospitaler of Berronar

Spoiler
    Show

I will not let my people cry. I will not allow myself to submit. The earth shall not taste our tears, the stones shall remain dry. For as long as I stand, as long as my fists remain whole, and my spirit unbroken, I shall stand. We shall stand.

Hospitalers of Berronar are a group of Clerics that are devoted to healing and family, community and protection, and to all of Dwarfdom. They protect the dwarven halls when the warriors leave to fight, and they heal the wounded. More so than any other dwarves, the Hospitalers of Berronar are the storytellers and history keepers. They are strong in the face of danger, and steadfast when protecting those that are important to them.

BECOMING A HOSPITALER OF BERRONAR
    Becoming a Hospitaler of Berronar is as simple as being a Cleric of Berronar and joining the ranks of her priesthood. They train the initiates in her ways, and help on the road to becoming a Hospitaler.
    ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Skills: Heal 8 ranks, Diplomacy 8 ranks, Knowledge (local) 4 ranks, and Knowledge (history) 8 ranks
    Feats: Augment Healing
    Spellcasting: Able to cast third level divine spells.
    Special: Must have healed a Dwarf from the brink of death (i.e. dying condition)
    Patron: Berronar Truesilver
    Race: Dwarf

Class Skills
    The Class Name's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Heal (Wis), Knowledge (local) (Int), Knowledge (history) (Int), Knowledge (religion) (Int), Knowledge (the planes) (Int), Profession (Wis), and Spellcraft (Int).
    Skills Points at Each Level: 4 + int

Hit Dice: d8

{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special|Spellcasting

1st|
    +0
    |
    +2
    |
    +0
    |
    +2
    |Faith in the Morn, Lore|+1 level of existing spellcasting class

2nd|
    +1
    |
    +3
    |
    +0
    |
    +3
    |One Hundred Hands|

3rd|
    +1
    |
    +3
    |
    +1
    |
    +3
    |Faith in the Mother|+1 level of existing spellcasting class

4th|
    +2
    |
    +4
    |
    +1
    |
    +4
    |Armor of Ancient Love|+1 level of existing spellcasting class

5th|
    +2
    |
    +4
    |
    +1
    |
    +4
    |Truesilver Sight|+1 level of existing spellcasting class

6th|
    +3
    |
    +5
    |
    +2
    |
    +5
    |Faith in the Rings|+1 level of existing spellcasting class

7th|
    +3
    |
    +5
    |
    +2
    |
    +5
    |Wall of Feathers|+1 level of existing spellcasting class

8th|
    +4
    |
    +6
    |
    +2
    |
    +6
    |Knowledge of History|+1 level of existing spellcasting class

9th|
    +4
    |
    +6
    |
    +3
    |
    +6
    |Connect the Faithful|+1 level of existing spellcasting class

10th|
    +5
    |
    +7
    |
    +3
    |
    +7
    |Faith in the Sight|
    [/table]

Weapon Proficiencies: The Hospitaler of Berronar does not gain proficiency with any weapons or armor.

Faith in the Morn (Su): The Hospitaler of Berronar has faith in the dawn, faith that the sun shall rise again, faith that the world will continue spinning. The Hospitaler of Berronar may, once per encounter, create an area of light, which functions exactly as the Daylight spell. All creatures within the area of the effect gain a morale bonus to all attack and damage rolls and Armor Class equal to the Hospitaler of Berronar’s Wisdom modifier.

Lore (Ex): The Hospitaler of Berronar gains the ability to know legends or information regarding various topics, just as a bard can with bardic knowledge. The Hospitaler of Berronar adds her Hospitaler level and her Wisdom modifier to the lore check, which functions otherwise exactly like a bardic knowledge check.

One Hundred Hands (Su): Starting at second level, the Hospitaler of Berronar may heal targets with but a touch. As a standard action, the Hospitaler of Berronar may touch a creature, and heal them for an amount of damage equal to the Hospitaler of Berronar’s Hospitaler of Berronar level d6, plus an amount equal to her Wisdom modifier. After using this ability, the Hospitaler of Berronar must wait 3 rounds before using it again.

Faith in the Mother (Su): The Hospitaler of Berronar has ultimate faith in their goddess, ultimate belief in her power, and an everlasting love for her children. Starting at third level, whenever the Hospitaler of Berronar casts a spell of the Healing subschool, or a spell that heals hit points, that would affect a creature that worships a member of the Morndinsamman, her caster level increases by a number equal to her Wisdom modifier. This does not stack with other caster level boosts.

Armor of Ancient Love (Su): The Hospitaler of Berronar may armor her allies with a blanket of love, steeling them against any attacks that would harm them. Starting at fourth level, the Hospitaler of Berronar may, as a standard action, grant one creature within 30 feet Damage Reduction equal to the Hospitaler of Berronar’s Wisdom modifier plus her Hospitaler of Berronar levels, bypassed by Adamantine weapons. In addition, half of the damage that that ally would take is negated, and dealt instead to the Hospitaler of Berronar. This effect lasts for 3 rounds. After the effect ends, the Hospitaler of Berronar must wait 3 rounds before using it again.

Truesilver Sight (Su): The Hospitaler of Berronar gains the first sight, able to see the world as it truly is, with the eyes that peer through her heart. Starting at fifth level, once per encounter, as a move action, the Hospitaler of Berronar may gain the effects of the True Seeing spell for 5 rounds. The first sight burns her eyes, and after activating the ability, the Hospitaler of Berronar takes a -5 penalty to all Spot checks for the rest of the encounter.

Faith in the Rings (Su): The Hospitaler of Berronar has faith in the bond that her goddess sanctions, the ultimate truth therein. Starting at sixth level, she gains the effects of the rings that her goddess created, as a sign of the Hospitaler of Berronar’s devotion to her goddess. She gains a Morale bonus to all Will saves against Mind-affecting spells and abilities equal to her Hospitaler of Berronar level, and a Morale bonus to all attack and damage rolls equal to one half her Hospitaler of Berronar level. She gains a Sacred bonus to all Diplomacy, Bluff, Sense Motive, Gather Information, and Intimidate checks made while interacting with Dwarfs equal to her Wisdom modifier.

Wall of Feathers (Su): The Hospitaler of Berronar may create a wall of feathers, like her patron, which heals her allies and harms those who would harm the children of the mother. Starting at seventh level, the Hospitaler of Berronar may create a wall of feathers as a standard action, 30 feet long and 30 feet tall. The feathers caress and heal those who are allied with the Hospitaler of Berronar, and prick and slice at those who are her enemies. Any ally who moves through the wall heals 1d6 damage per Hospitaler of Berronar level the Hospitaler of Berronar possesses, plus the Hospitaler of Berronar’s Wisdom modifier. Any enemy who moves through the wall heals 1d6 damage per Hospitaler of Berronar level the Hospitaler of Berronar possesses, plus the Hospitaler of Berronar’s Wisdom modifier. If the Hospitaler of Berronar does not consider a creature an enemy or an ally, they take no damage, but also do not heal for any amount. The wall lasts for 5 rounds. After the wall fades, the Hospitaler of Berronar must wait 4 rounds before creating a new wall of feathers.

Knowledge of History (Su): Like her patron, the Hospitaler of Berronar may see into the distant past, not only using her knowledge, but also the sight of the ancient mother. Starting at eighth level, the Hospitaler of Berronar may, once per day, cast the Legend Lore spell with a casting time of 10 minutes, and with no material component or focus.

Connect the Faithful (Su): The Hospitaler of Berronar gains the second sight, seeing into the minds of her people, into the minds of her allies. Starting at ninth level, the Hospitaler of Berronar gains Telepathy out to 100 feet. In addition, once per day, she may create a Greater Hivemind effect, which lasts for up to 24 hours. All creatures to be affected by the effect must be willing.

Faith in the Sight (Su): The Hospitaler of Berronar gains the third sight, and completes her faith in the mother. Starting at tenth level, the Hospitaler of Berronar may cast the Discern Location spell. She need not have seen the creature to be found, or have touched an object. After using this ability, she must wait 1 hour before using it again.
    Last edited by unosarta; 2011-09-17 at 07:33 PM.

My deviantArt.

My Homebrew

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

Its excellent!

It was definitely a pleasant surprise to log in and fin this prestige class.

Faith of the Morn is good.

I notice a Divine Bard is capable of qualifying for this. I mention this because of Lore ability. Do the levels stack with each other when using this ability?

One Hundred Hands and Faith in the Mother are good.

I like Armor of Ancient Love. It fits Berronar's theme perfectly.

Truesilver Sight resembles a 4e power because its encounter-based, but I notice a lot of late 3.5e shared a similar design.

Faith in the Rings and Wall of Feathers ties into your stats for Berronar very well.

Knowledge of History, Connect the Faithful, and Fate in Sight are good.

8/10 casting seems fair. I think that is everything. Good job.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

Its excellent!

It was definitely a pleasant surprise to log in and fin this prestige class.
    Heh. Thanks.

I notice a Divine Bard is capable of qualifying for this. I mention this because of Lore ability. Do the levels stack with each other when using this ability?
    Oh, good point. Yes, they do.

Truesilver Sight resembles a 4e power because its encounter-based, but I notice a lot of late 3.5e shared a similar design.
    I like per encounter rather than per day. It is easier to have a more uniform usage, because DMs can change how many encounters per day they use.

8/10 casting seems fair. I think that is everything. Good job.
    Thanks! I was worried about the casting, full casting seemed like too much.

My deviantArt.

My Homebrew

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm currently looking through some old books to find out why Berronar's primary holiday is Dwarven New-year's. If I can't find anything, we'll need to make something up.

Currently, I'm thinking the Dwarven calendar should be based on the mythical defeat of the Titans and Giants, or the day Berronar and Moradin adopted them as their favored children. What do you think?

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm currently looking through some old books to find out why Berronar's primary holiday is Dwarven New-year's. If I can't find anything, we'll need to make something up.

Currently, I'm thinking the Dwarven calendar should be based on the mythical defeat of the Titans and Giants, or the day Berronar and Moradin adopted them as their favored children. What do you think?
    Well, the new year is commonly based on fertility and rebirth (winter, being death, making its way towards spring, which represents life), which are themes very closely (as far as I can tell) tied to Berronar.

I like the idea of it being based on when they defeated the Titans, tying into the struggle between the Dwarves and the Giants, and their ongoing fight.

My deviantArt.

My Homebrew

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

You need to find this. Seriously. I don't know how or where, but this book will help you more than I possibly ever could.

Demihuman Deities.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Tygre View Post
    You need to find this. Seriously. I don't know how or where, but this book will help you more than I possibly ever could.

Demihuman Deities.
    I actually think my friend has that book! It has fifty pages dedicated to the Morndinsamman! Thanks!

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

My friend will be lending me the book any day, now. Can you think of anything else to add for Berronar?.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

The Forgeborn Dwarves
    When the giants captured Moradin’s first generation dwarves, they did not imprison all of them. They bred them like dogs, and forced them to work day and night to create the weapons necessary to fight the Morndinsamman. Each day, the new dwarves, referred to as the Forgeborn, awaited rescue from Moradin and Berronar. They did not give up hope, until the last weeks of the Age of Strife. During this time, Laduguer and Abathor created death, and while it slaughtered many giants, it killed many of the Forgeborn as well. The survivors, embittered, denounced the gods, angry at the wrongs performed against them.

The Forgeborn still exist as a small ethnicity today, composed of the three main dwarven subraces. They have dedicated their lives with an almost religious zeal to wiping out all racial enemies of the dwarves, regardless of the moral outlook of individual members. This has caused them to look down upon other dwarves, who are (for the most part) willing to spare giants, orcs, and goblinoids that share the same values as the mainstream dwarven race. This behavior has led them to brand their fellow dwarves as sniveling cowards who have all but forgotten their bloody past.

Forgeborn look like any other member of whatever dwarven subrace they belong to. Only one trait differentiates their heritage from their common cousins; an affinity to flames. Forgeborn Dwarves are especially adapted to be resistant to heat. Forgeborn are also often hairless, probably a byproduct of their ancestors spending so much time in the eternally burning forge. Forgeborn Dwarves are also known to tattoo the number of orcs, giants, and goblinoids they have killed onto their bodies.

Forgeborn rely on archivists instead of clerics to fulfill the religious role in their society (as they view the Morndinsamman with contempt). These archivists, referred to as Keepers of Hate, are seen as heretics by the priesthood, worsening relations between the dwarves. For the most part, the two groups try to avoid each other, but may work together if needed.

Forgeborn Bloodline [Dwarf]
    You are descended from the slaves of the giants, and have ingrained elemental resistances and racial hatred.
    Prerequisites: Dwarf.
    Benefits: You gain resistance to cold 3 and fire 3, along with a racial bonus to damage rolls against giants, Orcs, and Goblinoids.
    Special: This feat can only be taken at 1st level.

Ironhide Resilience [Dwarf]
    Your elemental affinity is strengthened.
    Prerequisites: Forgeborn Heritage, Constitution 13+
    Benefits: The resistances to cold and fire increase to 5. At 10th level, and every 5 levels afterwards, this increases by an additional 5.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

I was thinking about doing Moradin next. Any info you can give for me on him?

My deviantArt.

My Homebrew

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll give you all the information I have on him when I get home.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Ogre in the Playground

I was thinking about doing Moradin next. Any info you can give for me on him?
    Moradin is the creator god. He constantly churns out new weapons and tools so powerful, most of the Morndinsamman cannot even use them (He, Clanggeddin, and Berronar are exceptions). He is a stern protector of the dwarven race, who he fashioned with the ultimate power of Law and Good.

Moradin is said to have been made incarnate at the beginning of time from rock and metal, with his soul being an unquenchable fire. He used his soul to power the flames of his grandest forge, which he uses to create the best of his creations (like the Dwarves). After forming their bodies, he made their souls by breathing fire onto the iron sheets that would become the souls. It is because of this legend that all temples dedicated to Moradin must have a forge whose fires always burn; to quench the fire is to desecrate the church to its very foundations. In such a case (even if it is accidental), the temple must be torn down brick by brick, and rebuilt at another site.

Moradin is the embodiment of strength and force of will, and his weapons, armor, and tools are extensions of these concepts. Moradin walks through solid rock at will, and makes his private quarters with Berronar on a separate mountain that exists on the Seven Mounting Heavens of Celestia. Dwarves believe that nothing they will ever make will ever compare to Moradin's gifts; to think otherwise is hubris. Still, being the best craftsman one can be is considered the best way to honor Moradin.

Moradin is a strict and unforgiving god, unlike his wife. It was he that smote Laduguer, Diirinka, and Diinkarazan with his hammer, forcing them out of the Upper Planes. Moradin is a harsh, but fair, judge. He judges the Dwarves on hard work and talent alone, ignoring whatever social status or background the Dwarf had in life when determining their afterlife. being good is not the only trait Moradin looks for, instead looking for their achievements in life; Moradin would rather send ten hardworking Chaotic Neutral souls to the Upper Planes than one lazy Lawful Good soul.

Omens of Moradin come in the form of sudden breakage during the creation of an item (often a weapon).

Moradin cannot be harmed by any metal weapon forged by mortals. Whenever Moradin planeshifts or greater teleports from one place to another, the area from which he departs is engulfed in a vortex of rock and stone that covers a 40 ft. area. He is constantly under the effects of a stoneskin spell. His hammer has a +5 enhancement bonus, while his full plate armor has a +3 enhancement bonus, and his shield has a +2 enhancement bonus (this does not count any special abilities of the weapons).

Priests of Moradin are charged with the advancement of the Dwarven race in all aspects of life. This includes the establishment of new clans and kingdoms, the consecration of new forges, and the crowning of new rulers. They work in conjuction with Berronar's priesthood to maintain family records and histories. Adventuring is encouraged by Moradin's priests, as long as it is done in the interest of the dwarves. Dwarf priests of Moradin are expected to wield weapons they forged themselves in combat.

Is this enough?

21. - Top - End - #81
    Bugbear in the Playground

That is... exceedingly badass and detailed. I think you could write an adventure arc just that information! Looks like I need to get a hold of that book...

Also, I'd like to pitch in and help, if there is anything you need an extra hand for, although I probably am only good for more minor 'brewing...

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

Sure, you can do pretty much anything, as currently most of this work is still untouched upon. Substitution levels, feats, paladin codes, prestige classes; pretty much anything you want to work on, you can.
    Last edited by LOTRfan; 2011-04-21 at 11:32 PM.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ogre in the Playground

Can I up the power of his equipment? Other than that, I should have enough to get started.

I can't wait for Blitzschrag, and Moradin's personal armor, Strohblume.

I feel like Moradin fashions more so Armor and lesser weapons, while his wife makes greater weapons and magical items. The creation of weapons for her deepens her personality, since she has to resolve herself against being a healer and someone who creates things that destroy. Armor ties itself nicely into the idea for him of being strong of will, and obdurate (which is touched on a little bit in his fluff, I guess).

My deviantArt.

My Homebrew

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, I think the power level of characters and creatures was different in 2e (Moradin's highest ability score is 21, he has 160 hp, etc.), so a 3.5e version should have more powerful equipment.

As always, feel free to change the fluff as necesary to create your take on Moradin. Concerning Berronar, I agree with you. I can't wait to see how he comes out.

25. - Top - End - #85

Sure, you can do pretty much anything, as currently most of this work is still untouched upon. Substitution levels, feats, paladin codes, prestige classes; pretty much anything you want to work on, you can.
    Alright, I'll see if I can float something by this weekend and see what you think. I'll probably either look into the sub levels or prestige classes, although writing a dwarven deity's paladin code does sound pretty amazing...

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

I just updated the first post. I'm probably missing stuff, though, so I'll start checking around the thread again.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Troll in the Playground

I have never even had much love for Dwarves before, but this, this is just incredible. Really, really amazing.
    Homebrew

Other Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    Special Thanks: Kymme! You and your awesome avatarist skills have made me a Lore Warden in addition to King of Fighter Fixes!

28. - Top - End - #88

Hmm. I think I would actually like to work on the Code of Conduct for paladins of Clanggedin. Do you have any lore on Clanggedin, besides the whole dwarven war god, that I should be integrating into this?
    Last edited by Daverin; 2011-04-23 at 02:39 PM.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll post all I know on Clanggedin once I get home, so I can look through my books.

30. - Top - End - #90

Alright, thanks!