New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Llama Llama Duck 4 - 200 LLAMAS! Buy bye Bi-centennial!

The Stealth Llama wakes up on top of a chimney... upside down, legs in the air, his back blocking the passage of smoke.

What a headache...

You're telling me... but the job was completed...

You mean death?

No... I'll reveal it at another time...

Can you get us down, at least? I appear to have lost control...

Let me see... no... not in control either.

A little help?

Zanshin.
    Last edited by Eternal Drifter; 2011-04-24 at 08:17 PM.
    Normal avatar by Darwin. Many thanks!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    Along with your avatar, your class is the bard.
    Indeed it is, now that I think about it. Bard in the Playground

From Murska's City: Eternally Unlucky

Retired Werewolfer

2. - Top - End - #482
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mangosta71 View Post
    As requested (by my quick perusal):

Mkhaiwati
    otakuryoga
    PirateMonk
    Ramsus *
    Szilard
    banjo
    Murska
    calar
    Zanshin *
    Gray Mage
    Eternal Drifter
    Qwaz *
    billtodamax

Those marked with a * I find particularly suspicious. Ramsus started day 2 pointing at Irbis (a confirmed duck) but switched. Zanshin has pointed at Happy multiple times (as if he's been protecting her all along). Qwaz's comment to Happy yesterday pinged my radar - not sure why, but it made my hackles rise.

Day 1 we lynched FC, day 2 we lynched Irbis, day 3 Orzel had the most votes but vortex shenanigans killed DS7 in his place. Of those who voted for HT yesterday, only Thufir, Zar Peter, Sanity, Tasroth, Duneyrr, and cd4 have been on successful wagons.

Edit: Oh, and banjo is dead, so I guess he's not our culprit.
    If those were you particulary suspicious, why did you point at me?

Now, if we are to belive that the howard responsible for that is a duck (which we seem to do since we're looking for him), almost all of the suspects pointing at the same person is useless unless we have a lucky guess. Half of the players in mangoosta list should point at one player, and the other half on another.

I'll guard my point until our "seer", since he's not confirmed yet, says if he has a target or not. Any word, Mkhaiwati?

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    If those were you particulary suspicious, why did you point at me?
    Because you didn't ping on my radar, and WW makes me paranoid. And I'm way more scared of you than any of them to begin with.
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

I believe we have the ducks running scared
    bawling like babies
    qq
    qq...now we need to force another sound out of them
    zzzzzzzz...the sleep of the dead

Ultimate
    Victory

shall be ours
    Unite! fellow llamas
    March always onward toward the destruction of the ducks

finally, my point....Ramsus
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mangosta71 View Post
    Because you didn't ping on my radar, and WW makes me paranoid. And I'm way more scared of you than any of them to begin with.
    Flattery will get you nowhere.

Now, where is our little seer?

6. - Top - End - #486
    Pixie in the Playground

I am Howard. But I am most assuredly a Llama. I will protect whomever you say I should for now on if I live through today and tonight.

I *tried* to protect Mkhaiwati yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by Zanshin View Post
    Mkhaiwati for a certain reason besides trying to kill him.

Edit: FINE
    But was immediately rebuked:

Quote Originally Posted by Mkhaiwati View Post
    hmmm... obviously I wasn't clear.

Please vote Happyturtle for he is a scanned assassin duck.

Justice League announcement!
    Since there is no way of if Mkhaiwati is a Seer or a Fool without him scrying the same person multiple times, I decided to protect Happyturtle. There are several ways Mkhaiwati could have been wrong: being a Fool instead of a Seer, or Happy being disguised. I don't know if she is a Duck or not. Why?

Because I *told* her I was Howard the Llama. And I'm not dead yet.

There are two ways you all can prove I am who I say I am. Kill me, or tell me who to protect. I would much rather it be the latter, but whatever.

One more point of fact that I'm not a duck. I am not a good bluffer, even with the anonymity of the Internet. Check EVERY other WW game I've been in. When I was a wolf and was pointed at, I pretty much folded instantly.

Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

7. - Top - End - #487

Huh? I got assassin'd?
    *checks posts*
    The only mention of me I can find other than Zar's post is in Ramsus's edited post. Could I be PMed the quote?

Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.

8. - Top - End - #488
    Titan in the Playground

Well I'm ok with pointing at someone else who isn't me if you have someone better.

9. - Top - End - #489
    Ogre in the Playground

I am Howard. But I am most assuredly a Llama. I will protect whomever you say I should for now on if I live through today and tonight.

Since there is no way of if Mkhaiwati is a Seer or a Fool without him scrying the same person multiple times, I decided to protect Happyturtle. There are several ways Mkhaiwati could have been wrong: being a Fool instead of a Seer, or Happy being disguised. I don't know if she is a Duck or not. Why?

There are two ways you all can prove I am who I say I am. Kill me, or tell me who to protect. I would much rather it be the latter, but whatever.

One more point of fact that I'm not a duck. I am not a good bluffer, even with the anonymity of the Internet. Check EVERY other WW game I've been in. When I was a wolf and was pointed at, I pretty much folded instantly.
    Hmm, interesting. Pray tell me, why did you protect happy? If she was not a duck it wouldn't have been a huge loss, since she claimed beast, unless she hit a PR, so at best you prevented her from dying and hitting someone good and us from learning if Mk was good/fool/there is still a bad disguiser, and at worst you defended a duck. You are right about you not being a good bluffer, since I'm not buying that you'd risk defending a duck unless you were one. It simply doesn't seem like you. Zanshin

Edit: Telling you who to protect would only prove that you're a howard, which I don't doubt (unless you're a beast), not your duckiness or lack of it.
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2011-04-20 at 11:23 PM.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

The seer found another Llama last night. So Happyturtle still remains the only duck out there we know of.

I feel confident about the seer. The seer scanned FC before he was lynched, and knew my role and team. (of course, the paranoid part of me wonders about being played by the other side, but it is the only game in town and I have to play the cards dealt by the hoof) The seer is definitely not a Fool. (possibly a fool)

and that list and comments made by Mangosta... there is one small correction. Ramsus pointed at Irbis, but Irbis was an assassin Llama, not a duck.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mkhaiwati View Post
    The seer found another Llama last night. So Happyturtle still remains the only duck out there we know of.

I feel confident about the seer. The seer scanned FC before he was lynched, and knew my role and team. (of course, the paranoid part of me wonders about being played by the other side, but it is the only game in town and I have to play the cards dealt by the hoof) The seer is definitely not a Fool. (possibly a fool)

and that list and comments made by Mangosta... there is one small correction. Ramsus pointed at Irbis, but Irbis was an assassin Llama, not a duck.
    That's all I needed to hear: some proof that the seer is a seer, not a fool. I can't follow the seer's lead to lynch though, since I can't turn off my power, but I can try to keep wolf bandwagons from occuring on someone from Team Llama.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    Hmm, interesting. Pray tell me, why did you protect happy? If she was not a duck it wouldn't have been a huge loss, since she claimed beast, unless she hit a PR, so at best you prevented her from dying and hitting someone good and us from learning if Mk was good/fool/there is still a bad disguiser, and at worst you defended a duck. You are right about you not being a good bluffer, since I'm not buying that you'd risk defending a duck unless you were one. It simply doesn't seem like you. Zanshin

Edit: Telling you who to protect would only prove that you're a howard, which I don't doubt (unless you're a beast), not your duckiness or lack of it.
    For your first point, why I protected happyturtle. The day before she bluffed and I believed it (I even posted, in white, that I was doing so, see the post of mine Orzel quoted). Then when Mkhaiwati basically rebuked me, I got mad. Mad enough to mess up the lynch. Probably a big mistake, but if she WAS a beast, then it would have been bad to lynch her since EVERYONE has a power role, don't they? Best case she hit a Duck, if any even voted for her.

I knew from the PM I received that Howard was a hard, if not impossible role to hide, so I decided to show myself early.

As for a point in your edit, why would I be defending myself if I were a beast? ESPECIALLY a Duck Beast?

There are two ways to prove I'm a Llama: Lynch or Scry. You guys are obviously SO intent on the first one that nothing I say will persuade you to even TRY the other. Whatever. Since my vote doesn't protect myself, I'll vote Zanshin to get this over with. Unless you all decide to see reason and lynch a KNOWN Duck (obviously happyturtle, I definitely won't stand in the way this time), and scry me tonight.

Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

12. - Top - End - #492
    Troll in the Playground

If the seer has been verified, then I was disguised, and I think I know who did it. *shakes hoof at Llaxi*

Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    You measn there's a sensible reason to vote for Happyturtle? Well, that almost makes me not want to vote for her! Methinks she may have been disguised, but lets test MkHaiwati's claim.

EDIT! No assassin here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Banjo1985 was attacked and killed. Banjo1985 was a Disguiser on team Llama.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

13. - Top - End - #493
    Titan in the Playground

Ok well I'll switch off Zanshin and hopefully others will switch off of both him and myself (you know other people aside from Zanshin...*rolls eyes*). I'll go with mangosta71 for finger pointing under bad premises and for either deliberately getting his facts wrong or for not bothering to fact check before doing so.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-04-24 at 03:39 AM.

14. - Top - End - #494
    Ogre in the Playground

For your first point, why I protected happyturtle. The day before she bluffed and I believed it (I even posted, in white, that I was doing so, see the post of mine Orzel quoted). Then when Mkhaiwati basically rebuked me, I got mad. Mad enough to mess up the lynch. Probably a big mistake, but if she WAS a beast, then it would have been bad to lynch her since EVERYONE has a power role, don't they? Best case she hit a Duck, if any even voted for her.
    Since EVERYONE has a power role, then no one is vital, since it's likely there's another one. If we were afraid to lynch a PR then we'd never lynch anyone at all.
    I knew from the PM I received that Howard was a hard, if not impossible role to hide, so I decided to show myself early.

As for a point in your edit, why would I be defending myself if I were a beast? ESPECIALLY a Duck Beast?
    The beast is just the paranoid in me speaking, so don't take it too seriously.

There are two ways to prove I'm a Llama: Lynch or Scry. You guys are obviously SO intent on the first one that nothing I say will persuade you to even TRY the other. Whatever. Since my vote doesn't protect myself, I'll vote Zanshin to get this over with. Unless you all decide to see reason and lynch a KNOWN Duck (obviously happyturtle, I definitely won't stand in the way this time), and scry me tonight.
    Except that scries are not too trustfull, since it's very much possible that there is a duck disguiser around (remember you saying that HT could have been disguised? Well, after this you are going to be disguised, since it's obvious you'd be the scry target), expecially if you are a duck. And it's funny how now you think HT is a duck when it's still possible she was disguised and is asking us to lynch her when it's very likely she's being vorteXed.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Troll in the Playground

Mangosta for no particular reason. Also I miss the soothing feel of Llaxi tires over my aching back.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

16. - Top - End - #496
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Well someone is being vortexed because I'm not today unlike the days before.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

17. - Top - End - #497
    Dwarf in the Playground

happyturtle

I have no idea why.

18. - Top - End - #498
    Troll in the Playground

Ah, yes. Someone posting in a hurry from work would never make an honest mistake. Even with Irbis being a llama, the logic was that you switched off him after the bandwagon was formed, which could have been a Howard changing his point so that the lynch would go forward, and we were looking for the Howard that protected HT, scrambling the seer test. I never said that I suspected the people on the list of being ducks, though the sheer number means that there almost certainly are some on it.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Titan in the Playground

Hey, it's not my fault you pointing at me without fact checking. Why should I have to endure false aspersions? As is I'm in line for being lynched solely because of your error. You can make any excuse you want but the fault rests solely on your shoulders. For the record I'm not a Howard.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Troll in the Playground

I'm not pointing at you, though. The bandwagon is securely on someone else. The error has been pointed out and admitted. I don't see why you're getting so defensive. Would you feel better if I edited the post containing the list?
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #501

At least they finally gave control up...

But why to the weakling?

That we may never know...

I want DEATH! Let me deliver it!

No... I'd say we'd best go for Happyturtle.

Now going around the farmhouse, the Stealth Llama sees a comotion.

Best stay out of it for now...
    Last edited by Eternal Drifter; 2011-04-25 at 04:22 PM.
    Normal avatar by Darwin. Many thanks!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    Along with your avatar, your class is the bard.
    Indeed it is, now that I think about it. Bard in the Playground

From Murska's City: Eternally Unlucky

Retired Werewolfer

22. - Top - End - #502
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Mangosta for no particular reason. Also I miss the soothing feel of Llaxi tires over my aching back.
    *Gives Mistress Turtle a soothing hot rocks massage*

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

23. - Top - End - #503
    Ogre in the Playground

*looks at for the first time in a few days* Oh, um....I'm going to go with Eternal Drifter, mostly because I forgot about the game and it's obviously his fault.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Szilard View Post
    So I'll be away on vacation for the next week, until the 29th. I don't know if I'll have internet access there, or even the time. So yeah... don't autolynch me.
    As for regular lynching... eh.
    In case y'all didn't see.
    Want an avatar? Shoot me a PM.
    Current DYF Avatar by the fantastic Alarra

Awards/Trophies/Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Bravo Szilard. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    And Szilard, great job! You make me proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
    Szilard is wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    In Soviet Russia, internet give you.
    (is given to Szilard. With bow. Clothes optional.)
    ABR: SDSB Archive

25. - Top - End - #505
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lex Kat for stealing all my hot rocks that I was going to use to cook my supper. Now my grass is cold.
    Last edited by Atreyu the Masked LLama; 2011-04-22 at 09:43 AM.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

26. - Top - End - #506
    Troll in the Playground

Sorry, Mister Llama. I'll bring them back, nice and hot, when I'm done.

And just a reminder:
    I'm dead.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2011-04-21 at 09:55 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

27. - Top - End - #507
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default It was probably Eldritch Knight's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Sorry, Mister Llama. I'll bring them back, nice and hot, when I'm done.

And just a reminder:
    I'm dead.
    Wait..what? When did this happen? Who did it? I'll make a Yoshi eat them!!

otakuryoga did you know about this?
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

*sniffs at Zanshin's feet, batting at his shoelaces, wondering when she became a cat*

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

not sure if I pointed, yet.

just checked, I haven't.

Since I am being vortexed, and since Happyturtle is still there, I will point at Eternal Drifter. 'Outburst' scares me.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'm still not doing great at keeping track of this game...
    I'll go with Zar Peter.

And I will be away from tomorrow until next Friday. Don't autolynch me please.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."