Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 754
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Galathir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Brinkley Court
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Galwaith looks a bit uncomfortable as he leans forward to peer into the room. "I quite agree that they are best left alone. But what do you mean by 'tidying up'? We probably have at least a few hours before the storm blows over, so we might as well do something constructive."

    Maekrix looks around with interest. "I think we can at least pay our respects to the dead. Someone valued these people enough while they were living to honour them while they were dead and I think we pay them no disrespect to learn what we can about their lives so that we too can honour them with the respect that they deserve."

    He mutters a few words under his breath and walks into the room and stands still, looking around and absorbing the sensations of his surroundings.

    Outside, you can all hear the wind picking up, with the buffeting gusts sending shrill whistles and cries echoing down the hallways of the forgotten ruins.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2011-07-19 at 09:18 PM.
    Currently Running
    The Gavisoria Games: IC | OOC
    The Obsidian Guild: IC | OOC

  2. - Top - End - #272
    Colossus in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dinosaur Museum aw yisss.
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Alwynn looks around the room curiously. "How interesting. Seems you were right, dear Sanfeng, on the "tomb" subject."
    He wanders around the room looking for some inscription or other indication of who is buried here.

  3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GrassyGnoll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Jerk Store

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Sanfeng's arms lay folded in his breast. He nods in agreement with Vinto.

    "Robbing graves sits uneasy with me as well."

    The orc watches Alwynn read the inscription. He feigns a mild disinterest, the alien scribblings vexed him some.
    A post about nothing.

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    "Tidying up as in, putting the door back where we found it, and not leaving scraps... I'm sure they won't appreciate whatever vermin leave their corpses after they've found their way down here in search of our refuse."
    He scuffs his foot along the hard ground. "I miss grass already," he complains.

  5. - Top - End - #275
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Galathir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Brinkley Court
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Galwaith finally works up the courage to enter the room and looks about, albeit with a hint of trepidation. The six sarcophagi are all identical in appearance: highly polished stone with heavy carved lids fitting so perfectly that the crack is almost invisible to the naked eye. On top of each is a scene of some glorious battle between a human-like figure covered entirely in gilded armour and a horde of demonic figures. Below each carving are a few lines of a delicate serpentine script in a language unknown to any of you.

    OOC @ Alwynn
    Spoiler
    Show
    You hear a faint thud and scraping noise that seemed to come from outside the cave entrance.
    Currently Running
    The Gavisoria Games: IC | OOC
    The Obsidian Guild: IC | OOC

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground
     
    RaggedAngel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Maekrix looks around at the room's quiet, noble grandeur, and then he turns to leave, tucking his wings in tight to his body. "This is a place of quiet rest, friends. I do not think that we should disturb it. We should check the contents of the other room, just to be sure that there is no reason to be concerned, but if it proves to be a barren as this one we should be able to sleep restfully tonight, and strike out in the morning." He leaves the room carefully, and makes his way over to the other door, his scales glimmering in the light of the torches. He inspects the sand covering the door, and turns to the others. "How do you think we should move this all? Does anyone have a shovel of some sort or should we simply use our hands?"
    Red Hand of Doom in Eberron IC | OOC | Rolls

    LGBTitP

    Thank you to Akrim.elf for my beautiful avatar.

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Colossus in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dinosaur Museum aw yisss.
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Alwynn examines the coffin lids with great interest, his fingers hovering over but not quite touching the carved surface. He opens his mouth as though to say something, but stiffens, his fist tightening around his staff. He grabs Maekrix's arm before he leaves the tomb room, gestures at the others for silence and looks around.
    "Are we all here?" he whispers.


    If we are:
    "Then there's something else out there", he breathes. Alwynn clasps his staff and takes soft steps back to the door and peers out down the way we came.

    If we are not:
    He hisses. "I don't think that was they..." he breathes. Alwynn clasps his staff and takes soft steps back to the door and peers out down the way we came.
    Last edited by Serpentine; 2011-07-21 at 12:29 AM.

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Galathir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Brinkley Court
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    You peer around the corner, and find that the brightness of the outside world is nearly blotted out by some massive figure just inside the entrance of the cavern. At first, the contrast makes it difficult to see any detail beyond its outline but after a few seconds your eyes adjust to the light.

    You make out a large mismatched creature with an olio of rotting dragonic features rudely stitched together into a gruesome mockery of an actual dragon. A deformed greyish head stares down the passageway towards you, its bony brow ravaged by a curved metal horn placed slightly off-centre. Glistening eyes gaze intently down the hallway and as it draws in a breath, its mouth opens to reveal a crooked array of misshapen teeth that seem to come from a variety of animals. Several different types of creatures appear to have been combined to form its torso. Its left leg is green and armed with brazen claws that glint in the sunlight. The other one is red and ends with a multifarious conglomeration of bone shards and metallic fragments. Behind the monster sways a long tail tipped with lengthy barbs of bone.

    It blinks slowly and takes a step forward.
    Currently Running
    The Gavisoria Games: IC | OOC
    The Obsidian Guild: IC | OOC

  9. - Top - End - #279
    Colossus in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dinosaur Museum aw yisss.
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Peering around the corner, Alwynn gasps then withdraws back into the room. He leans on the wall by the door, ashen-faced. He looks at the others with wide eyes as pale blue as fluffy clouds on a clear day.
    "I think we may need a battle plan" he whispers.

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground
     
    RaggedAngel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Maekrix, positioned as he is next to Alwynn, leans to peer beyond the corner, his eyes glimmering in the darkness. When he sees the abomination beyond, he becomes very still. After a moment, he turns, facing the group with unmistakable rage in his eyes. The faint shimmer of his willpower become palpable, and the air seems to heat with the force of his wrath. "This will not stand."

    He grinds the hilt of his ranseur into the ground as his left hand works a series of lightning-fast movements. As he finishes, the glimmer of the scales on his hands becomes duller even as they seem to fuse together. The wooden handle in his right hand suddenly creaks under the pressure of his grip. "Make your preparations. This desecration will never see the light of day again, and I am going to find the person responsible."

    He gives everyone a moment to prepare, and then he turns to the corner. "Let us find, friends, how well we slay together." Then with a shout of ringing words and deft grace, Maekrix unleashes a surge of arcane power. A rime of silver light covers each of you, and the you become filled with unbridled speed and grace.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Maekrix casts Fists of Stone and then Haste.

    I'm not sure how close it is, so let me know if we do not have two rounds. If not, he'll just cast Haste.
    Red Hand of Doom in Eberron IC | OOC | Rolls

    LGBTitP

    Thank you to Akrim.elf for my beautiful avatar.

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Galathir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Brinkley Court
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Assuming that you are at the T intersection, the creature is about fifty feet away. It either hasn't noticed you yet, or doesn't care for it hasn't moved since Alwynn spotted it. I'm not saying it will stay there forever, but I'll give you two rounds outside of initiative to do with as you wish.

    Speaking of which, you might as well roll initiative now.
    Currently Running
    The Gavisoria Games: IC | OOC
    The Obsidian Guild: IC | OOC

  12. - Top - End - #282
    Colossus in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dinosaur Museum aw yisss.
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    I assumed I could see it from the doorway of the tomb, but that doesn't seem likely. In that case, yeah, I was peering around the side of the T-intersection.


    Alwynn wracks his brain to think what this creature might be.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Knowledge (Arcane) check: (1d20+5)[7]


    He takes his heavy pack off and places it carefully on the ground out of the way. He mutters a quick prayer to Robin and traces some symbol with his finger. Any quaking in your heart is stilled as the blessing of Robin settles on you.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bless: Each ally gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects, 1/min per level (spell-like ability, what level does that count as?).

    When he confirms that everyone is ready, he charges at the thing, staff whirling.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If his Knowledge check reveals that it would be useful against it, or doesn't reveal that it wouldn't be, he casts Bladeweave as he runs. Otherwise, he doesn't bother.
    Bladeweave: Illusion [Pattern]
    Level: Bard 2, sorcerer/wizard 2
    Components: V
    Casting Time: 1 swift action
    Range: Personal
    Target: You
    Duration: 1 round/level (D)
    Saving Throw: See text
    Spell Resistance: See text
    With a shout you unleash the power of the
    spell, causing every movement you make
    with your weapon to seem beautiful and
    full of fl ourish.
    Once per round, choose one target that
    you successfully attacked with a melee
    weapon. That creature must succeed
    on a Will save or be dazed for 1 round.
    Spell resistance applies to this effect.

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+4)[11]

  13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground
     
    RaggedAngel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Maekrix prepares himself to charge as Alwynn does, the supernatural alaricity of his magic empowering both himself and his new companions. As he charges he draws upon the power of his draconic spirit and his holy might, infusing the piercing point of his blade with glorious strength. His magical shield, enhanced strength, and intensified speed all bolster his charge, allowing him a single resounding blow. The long reach of Maekrix's weapon allows him to stay back a bit from the beast, giving Alwynn plenty of room to maneuver.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Wow, Maekrix is a massive pile of bonuses.
    Init: (1d20+1)[15]
    Charge Attack: (1d20+24)[27] (+6 BAB, +6 Str, +7 Smite, +1 Haste, +1 Bless, +1 Masterwork, +2 Charge)
    Damage: (2d4+12)[17] (+9 Str, +2 Smite, +1 Crystal)

    And Maekrix's adjusted statblock:
    Maekrix Ux Tibur Spellscale
    Spoiler
    Show
    Male Lawful Good Draconic Dragonborn Spellscale Paladin2/Sorcerer4/Spellsword1/Abjurant Champion1, Level 8, Init +1, HP 80/80, DR 1/-, Speed 30ft.
    AC 24, Touch 12, Flat-footed 23, Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +14, Base Attack Bonus +6/+1
    Least Crystal of Energy Assault, Sonic Masterwork Ranseur +15/+10 (2d4+10, x3)
    Claws +14/+9 (1d3+6, x2)
    Least Iron Ward Diamond (DR 1/- 10/day) +1 Mithral Chain Shirt (+5 Armor, +5 Shield, +1 Dex, +2 Natural, +1 Misc)
    Abilities Str 22, Dex 12, Con 18, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 24
    Condition None
    Red Hand of Doom in Eberron IC | OOC | Rolls

    LGBTitP

    Thank you to Akrim.elf for my beautiful avatar.

  14. - Top - End - #284
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Galathir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Brinkley Court
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    OOC @ Alwynn
    Spoiler
    Show
    You rack your brain, but nothing about this creature seems familiar to you.


    You charge down the hallway but as you approach, you are struck by an overwhelming sense of terror and dread. I'm going to need will saves.

    Also, if anyone does elemental damage (either with spells or by a weapon), if you could break it down in your damage roll, that would be helpful (for me, and perhaps for you as well).
    Currently Running
    The Gavisoria Games: IC | OOC
    The Obsidian Guild: IC | OOC

  15. - Top - End - #285
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Galathir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Brinkley Court
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Maekrix rushes down the hallway with determination. You strike the beast as soon as you are within range and land a powerful blow to its neck. Despite your increased strength, the thick skin seems to absorb some of the force and the blade leaves only a small slash near the shoulder. The creature roars in pain and shuffles around to stare at you with malicious unblinking eyes.
    Currently Running
    The Gavisoria Games: IC | OOC
    The Obsidian Guild: IC | OOC

  16. - Top - End - #286
    Colossus in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dinosaur Museum aw yisss.
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Alwynn charges forward with a shout, and his staff twirls in mesmerising and confusing ways. He brings his staff down with a massive *CRACK* on the thing's shoulder.

    Actions
    Spoiler
    Show
    Casts Bladeweave as he charges. Swift action, if I hit target must make a Will save DC 16 or be dazed for 1 round. Spell Resistance applies - CL check (1d20+8)[23]
    Activating Stone Vise strike - +1d6dmg, Fort DC 15 (12+strmod) or speed dropped to 0ft for 1 rnd, +1 dmg Insightful Strike.
    (All the maneuvers I DON'T have readied, would be better than the ones I do :/)
    Attack: (1d20+10)[21] taking into account all bonuses and penalties.
    Damage: (1d6+4)[7] bludgeoning, Good, + (1d6+1)[7] Stone Vise.[/roll]



    Modifiers
    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: +1 Bless, +1 Haste, -2 Shaken
    Saves: -2 Shaken, +1 vs. fear effects Bless, +1 Reflex Haste
    AC: +1 Haste
    Last edited by Serpentine; 2011-07-23 at 11:08 AM.

  17. - Top - End - #287
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ini - (1d20+1)[20]
    Arcana, religion, planes (1d20+7)[26], (1d20+7)[10], (1d20+7)[16]
    Nature (1d20+12)[28]

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Galathir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Brinkley Court
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Alwynn's staff smacks into the creature's shoulder and it hits with a meaty thump. It seems to absorb the blow rather well though, and while it grunts in pain, there is no visible result of the blow.

    OOC @ Vinto
    Spoiler
    Show
    You recognize the creature as a golem, obviously constructed out of draconic body parts. The major parts of the body seem to be black which might have some connection with the land of Goramitar, which is ruled by the black dragon Tyranitl'et. You also know that golems are incredibly difficult to construct, taking vast amounts of time, money, and skill, and it is very unlikely that one of this strength would just happen to be wandering around in the desert.
    Currently Running
    The Gavisoria Games: IC | OOC
    The Obsidian Guild: IC | OOC

  19. - Top - End - #289
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GrassyGnoll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Jerk Store

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Instinctively, Sanfeng prowls in the cavern's murky recesses, though likely the abomination could see as well in the dark as he. Maekrix and Alywnn's charge draw him to the shadow's edge, ready to pounce.

    The feral orc bounds in on all fours before making a tremendous leap at the undead beast. He lands squarely before the monstrosity, frustrating its attempts to reach the rest of his pack. With an iron palm, Brut drives his hardened nails into the mountain of cold flesh before him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Haste, Bless, Shaken (?)

    Initiative: (1d20+7)[24]
    Will save: (1d20+15)[23]
    Charge attacks (+1 Haste, +1 Bless, + Pounce ability to make full-attack with Flurry; claw attacks for Slashing damage): (1d20+13)[22] for (1d8+6)[10]
    #2 (1d20+13)[26] for (1d8+6)[14]
    #3 (1d20+9)[27] for (1d8+6)[8]

    Dual Stance: Absolute Steel Stance & Iron Guard's Glare (+4 AC to everyone that is not Sanfeng)
    Declare Dodge on dragon golem for AC 27 (23 +1 for Dodge, +1 Haste, +2 ASS)
    Last edited by GrassyGnoll; 2011-07-24 at 07:43 PM.
    A post about nothing.

  20. - Top - End - #290
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Galathir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Brinkley Court
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    OOC @ Sanfeng
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you move towards the creature, you are assaulted by an overwhelming sense of fear. You are shaken (-2 on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks). I factored it in for this round.


    Sanfeng lunges at the creature and rakes at it with his claws. At first the thickness of the skin surprises you, but you exert your massive strength and punch through. You rip your way across its shoulder leaving deep lacerations that ooze blood. The monster growls in pain and tries to shake you away and your last effort scrapes harmlessly across its skin.
    Currently Running
    The Gavisoria Games: IC | OOC
    The Obsidian Guild: IC | OOC

  21. - Top - End - #291
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Galathir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Brinkley Court
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    The monster lets out a fearsome scream and lunges sideways in a violent motion, trying to rid itself of Sanfeng's attack. With its massive front claw it grabs Sanfeng and with a seemingly effortless move, flings him against the other wall of the cavern with a meaty thud. Its massive jaw opens and snaps at Sanfeng, but he manages to evade it by inches and escapes unharmed. The monster moves clumsily backwards a few feet as if daring anyone else to try and mess with him.

    OOC @ Sanfeng
    Spoiler
    Show
    The claw attack deals 11 damage
    Currently Running
    The Gavisoria Games: IC | OOC
    The Obsidian Guild: IC | OOC

  22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground
     
    RaggedAngel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Maekrix slides forwards, keeping the monster within the reach of his ranseur but keeping himself well out of reach from the monster's claws. "I hate to resort to magic after using physical empowerment, but I fear this abomination's ability to absorb damage is making my physical blows inefficient. Let us see how it handles the power of a copper dragon." He moves his hand in an efficient, fast motion, and the shouts out a caustic word of power. A ball of vicious fluid coalesces in his palm, and then rockets towards the beast.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Is it my turn? I believe that it is.

    Ranged Touch: (1d20+9)[10]
    Damage: (4d8)[13] acid damage.
    Red Hand of Doom in Eberron IC | OOC | Rolls

    LGBTitP

    Thank you to Akrim.elf for my beautiful avatar.

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GrassyGnoll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Jerk Store

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Sanfeng bears again on the draconic abominations. He slings the great axe off his back into a wide, overhead chop. The monk plants his feet with the flattening blow, demanding the beast's undivided attention.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Shaken, Blessed, Haste

    Move: Draw weapon
    Standard: Initiate Stone Bones- (1d20+15)[25] for (1d12+9)[12]
    +2 to attack if someone is flanking
    DR 5/adamantine for 1 round

    Deactivate Dual Stance, losing Absolute Steel Stance. Brut's AC is now 25
    Last edited by GrassyGnoll; 2011-07-27 at 11:52 PM.
    A post about nothing.

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Colossus in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dinosaur Museum aw yisss.
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Understanding - and regretting - the uselessness of his beloved staff, Alwynn dances, if he can, into a position whereby he might be able to give his allies an advantage. i.e. flanking, if I can manage it. As he moves, he fumbles about at his belt, finally finding what he seeks: a round flask of some softly glowing red liquid. With a triumphant "Ha!", he hurls the flask at the monster.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Throwing alchemist's fire. Ranged touch, 1d6 fire damage, creatures in surrounding 5ft take 1 damage (not sure how effects a larger creature).
    Attack: (1d20+8)[15]
    Damage: (1d6)[2]

    (if this appears to have little or no effect, Alwynn will back up and pull out his Wand of Magic Missile)

  25. - Top - End - #295
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Galathir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Brinkley Court
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Maekrix makes a quick motion with his hand and a silvery ball of vicious material flies through the air and splatters against the left side of the creature, splashing all over it and running in greasy rivulets down its skin. Painful looking blisters grow quickly under the fluid and perhaps you are imagining it, but it seems like you can almost hear a faint crackling and popping sound as it eats through the flesh.

    Alwynn tries to dance backwards as he draws out a glowing red flask. Despite his inherent grace and balance, he stumbles over an uneven section of the floor and the monster flings out one of his massive arms in a brutal display of strength and rips his grafted talons into your thigh. Thrown off balance by the blow, you land awkwardly but still manage to maintain your grip on the potion and fling it at the monsters face. It flies a bit high, but the fragile glass breaks against its back coating it with a brilliant sheet of living flame. The creature lets out a piercing cry and writhes slowly as the burning agony spreads down its back.

    With no chance for a reprieve, or even the opportunity to catch its breath, the hapless creature is hounded by Sanfeng, who rushes in with his axe overhead. The momentum of his movement accelerates the axe which descends with crushing force into the creatures forehead. Despite the fierce strength behind the blow, the axe bounces off the battered golem's skull leaving a noticeable notch in the blade. The axe, however, sheers off the fearsome horn constructed on its head and leaves a long bloody gash. As the warm liquid flows over his eyes, the infelicitous beast utters a deep moan.

    OOC @ Alwynn
    Spoiler
    Show
    The attack deals 10 slashing damage
    Last edited by Galathir; 2011-07-28 at 10:14 PM.
    Currently Running
    The Gavisoria Games: IC | OOC
    The Obsidian Guild: IC | OOC

  26. - Top - End - #296
    Colossus in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dinosaur Museum aw yisss.
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Alwynn huffs. "Ow", he complains. He scuttles backwards to stand up, twitching his wrist as he does so to flick a wand into his hand.

  27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    GrassyGnoll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Jerk Store

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    "Graaaaah," Brut hollers. In wild abandon, the orc swings about in a flurry of arcing axe blows. The blistering speed of his spinning steel whistles with the newly cracked notch.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Haste, Bless, Shaken, Flanking (if not already flanking, take 5-foot step to flank)

    AC 25; +4 AC to allies
    Full-attack: #1: (1d20+17)[36] for (1d12+9)[18]
    #2: (1d20+17)[25] for (1d12+9)[12]
    #3: (1d20+12)[23] for (1d12+9)[21]

    Haste + Monk = Breathing Slap-chop
    A post about nothing.

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Galathir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Brinkley Court
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    After apparently being occupied with something, Vinto comes rushing down the hallway with a look of serious concern on his face. He hunches down next to Sanfeng and gently touches him on the shoulder. A quick surge of energy rushes through you and most of your aches and pains disappear.
    He calls out in a worried voice: "I'm afraid I'm not much use fighting it, but I've got your backs."

    Enraged by his numerous wounds, the draconic golem lunges at Sanfeng with a deafening cry of rage. Gobs of spittle fly in vicious threads from his crooked teeth as he snaps his massive jaws around Sanfeng's shoulder with a sickening crunch. Lifting him entirely off the ground the monster shakes him viciously and shifting his weight onto his back legs, raises his mismatched claws and rakes Sanfeng across the chest and stomach holding him in place as he sweeps his bone-barbed tail into his leg. The spines dig in deep and are quickly pulled out, instantly coating his leg in a sheen of blood.

    OOC @ Sanfeng
    Spoiler
    Show
    Vinto heals you for 18 damage, bring you back up to full HP. The total of the golems attacks comes out to 51 damage. EDIT: I forgot to factor in your DR, which was effective against the bite, one claw, and the tail attack. Your actual damage is just a measly 36.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2011-07-29 at 10:03 PM.
    Currently Running
    The Gavisoria Games: IC | OOC
    The Obsidian Guild: IC | OOC

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground
     
    RaggedAngel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Maekrix adjusts himself, moving his wide ranged weapon to ensure that if the beast attempts to move, he will get a chance to strike it down. "I can help heal your wounds after we destroy this disgusting abomination. It should not take much longer, I hope." He calls forth his power again, forming a powerful sphere of vitrolic power and hurling it at the golem. The dragonborn is clearly enraged at the monster, and the fury in his eyes has settled into a blazing gleam.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Touch attack: (1d20+9)[28]
    Acid damage: (4d8)[31]
    Red Hand of Doom in Eberron IC | OOC | Rolls

    LGBTitP

    Thank you to Akrim.elf for my beautiful avatar.

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Colossus in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dinosaur Museum aw yisss.
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

    Alwynn grimaces in sympathy as Sanfeng is shaken about. He swishes the wand, which shoots out a pearly orb.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Wand of Magic Missile (1st, which I presume means it only does one missile?): (1d4+1)[5] force damage, Spell Resistance applies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •