New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: The Gavisoria Games (IC)

As Maekrix raises his fist, his armour breaks forth in a brilliant, scouring torrent of illumination. The dim gloomy dankness of the chamber is pushed back past the dais. The chanting rises to a crescendo and then dies away into the sudden sound of silence broken only by the shuffling shambling noises behind the pillars.

Vinto creeps forward to the edge of the stairs and looks around carefully. His eyes widen with fear and wonder. He draws back a few feet and whispers in hushed tones. "I think we may have discovered the realm of Asterion. Look, it's his symbol around the dais. Getting there may be harder than it looks . . . "

OOC @ Maekrix
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your knowledge check does not reveal anything of significance. You see no runes or evidence of arcane writings or preparations.

OOC @ Alwynn
    Spoiler
    Show
    There is enough open space that the ground below does not generally count as difficult terrain. There are piles of the bodies, mainly around the pillars and moving through those specific spaces would count as difficult terrain.

You see that around the dais there is a pattern formed from individual stones like this. The throne itself is made of some heavy dull metal that looks almost like lead or heavily tarnished silver. The bodies scattered about the room are indeed old, but as you look, their equipment is in good condition and some of the nearby armour bears bright slashes and scratches that seem recent.
    Currently Running
    The Gavisoria Games: IC | OOC
    The Obsidian Guild: IC | OOC

2. - Top - End - #752
    Titan in the Playground

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Is this room large enough for Maekrix to fly in?
    Red Hand of Doom in Eberron IC | OOC | Rolls

LGBTitP

Thank you to Akrim.elf for my beautiful avatar.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Orc in the Playground

OOC @ Maekrix
    Spoiler
    Show
    It is quite large enough. The room is about 200 feet wide and 300 feet in length, with the dais in the middle. There are pillars every fifty feet and the ceiling is about 100 feet high.
    Currently Running
    The Gavisoria Games: IC | OOC
    The Obsidian Guild: IC | OOC

4. - Top - End - #754
    Titan in the Playground

Maekrix looks to the others, his body bristling with magic, and he spreads his wings wide, leaning out the doorway. "I'm going to take flight. Be prepared, friends, entering this place in the air may trigger just as many traps as walking along the ground. Hopefully the light of my armor will allow us to see what else this room may hold." He then takes a powerful step and leap into the air, and with a beat of his massive wings, he takes flight.
    Red Hand of Doom in Eberron IC | OOC | Rolls

LGBTitP

Thank you to Akrim.elf for my beautiful avatar.