New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Orc/Goblinoid Resources

Gather Info's duration reduction in Cunning Diplomacy seems a bit much. Hours to minutes seems more reasonable.
    Goblin Cannon Crew avatar by Vrythas.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gnome Gun Mage avatar by NEO|Phyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    Damn you Cieyrin! Cieyrin!!!!!read as Khaaaaan!

My badges! :D
    My Homebrew
    The Gunslinger's Handbook
    Archetype Combo List!

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

omg i love the new avatar!
    Revised avatar by Trixie, New avvie by Crisis21!
    Mah Fluffy Death Critters
    Orcs and Goblins
    Behold the Power of Kitteh!
    Backup threads available here

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    omg i love the new avatar!
    Thanks! I likes it quite a bit, too.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

Rescue worker and ruhigbar sub levels done. You likee?
    Orcs and Goblins

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ettin in the Playground

Rescue worker and ruhigbar sub levels done. You likee?
    Cunning Persuasion is kinda vague, as at least Diplomacy has tiers of success, so automatic success doesn't tell use how successful you are. Like, do we get Fanatics when using Cunning Persuasion? Does Iaijutsu Focus max out? Do we UMD to emulate a ridiculously high ability score for that staff we're using? It's needs clarification.

The substitution levels are nice, I like particularly Marshalls traiding for Wanderer's Diplomacy.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground

Everything looks alright with me, something with Ruhigbar psionic would have been interesting, but oh well.

Rescue worker does seem kind of limited, like the whole campain would need to revolve around that charicter for it to work as intended. But since it's a raicial class i don't think it would be too much of a problem.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

Ill work something out for Cunning Persuasion.

and mebbe throw in some psionics stuff as there is a request :D

u want more hybrid races?
    Orcs and Goblins

8. - Top - End - #278
    Titan in the Playground

Don't think we've got anything left to hybridize really, unless you wanna throw in some of the more obscure goblinoids like the Nilbogs, Blues, and Norkers or something. Orcs, humans, elves, or dwarves with a Goblinoid i suppose, but i personally view them as different species. (Goblinoids as one species, Humans, orcs, elves, and dwarves as another)

By the way, you still looking for that norker info? i have a statcard for a model i got once, might be from 3rd edition though, I’m not too sure.
    Last edited by Draconi Redfir; 2012-02-04 at 11:28 PM.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #279
    Dwarf in the Playground

This is fantasy; the laws of biological genetics and species-interbreeding are valued little here.
    In other news, I strongly support obscure goblinoid mixed-race offspring. The complex and elegant ways in which the various horns, furs, colors and mental illnesses would interract genetically are nigh poetic.
    [...] occasionally breaks into maniacal rants about menfolk, children, and the humans
    Phenomenal avatar by Fullbladder.
    Official Goblinologist of the Redcloak Fan Club. Proud supporter of Goblin Dan!
    Now, get back in line and sing along.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    Don't think we've got anything left to hybridize really, unless you wanna throw in some of the more obscure goblinoids like the Nilbogs, Blues, and Norkers or something.
    Wait, Blues are obscure? After the core 3, they're like the most common Goblinoid type, at least in 3.X. At least more so than Nilbogs, Norkers and Dekanters.

Orcs, humans, elves, or dwarves with a Goblinoid i suppose, but i personally view them as different species. (Goblinoids as one species, Humans, orcs, elves, and dwarves as another)
    I wouldn't include dwarves as a compatible species, as every instance I've seen of dwarven hybrids are sterile, like how mules and ligers are sterile. Hence why the Athasian dwarf-human hybrid are called Muls.
    Last edited by Cieyrin; 2012-02-05 at 09:41 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

11. - Top - End - #281
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cieyrin View Post
    Wait, Blues are obscure? After the core 3, they're like the most common Goblinoid type, at least in 3.X. At least more so than Nilbogs, Norkers and Dekanters.
    Well they aren't of the core three, which is pretty much what i was getting at.

And i suppose they wouldn't really be an offshot, as they are really just super-intelligent goblins that have blue skin and very dominant genes, even one Blue breeding with a single member of a Goblin camp can cause the entire camp to become a camp of Blues if they aren't careful. so i don't think Blues/Goblins would really be anything other then more Blues.

Blues/other goblinoids on the other hand might be interesting.

I wouldn't include dwarves as a compatible species, as every instance I've seen of dwarven hybrids are sterile, like how mules and ligers are sterile. Hence why the Athasian dwarf-human hybrid are called Muls.
    Well allright, maybe not the same species, but the same... kingdom? not sure what the right word is. Lion and Tigers are both felines and share a common ancestor for instance, they just can’t produce fertile offspring.

I just tend to view Goblinoids as originating from something much different then human(oids), Orc's I’m not to sure of. They seem like they could be from a different ancestor then humans, but they can still produce fertile offspring with humans, so it's hard to tell.

And yes i must bring evolution and genetics into a fantasy game. i'm a geneticist, so sue me
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

KOALINTH

[IMG]Picture URL if you have one[/IMG]

"The seas will fall to Maglubiyet."

Koalinth appear as hairless Hobgoblins with their hair, eye, and skin color in the blue, grey, and green range. Their hands and feet are webbed, and there are gill slits in their neck.

KOALINTH RACIAL TRAITS
    · +2 Str, +2 Dex, +2 Con, -2 Cha
    · Size Class: Medium
    · Humanoid with the Aquatic, Amphibious and Goblinoid Subtypes
    · Base speed 30 ft.
    · Base Swim speed 30 ft.
    · Dark Vision 60'
    · +4 Racial Bonus on Hide Checks, and a +8 Racial Bonus on Swim Checks. They may always Take 10 on a Swim Check, and may use the Run Action while swimming in a straight line.
    · Koalinth automatically speak Common and Goblin. Bonus Languages include Aquan, Draconic, Elven, Giant, Kuo-Toan, and Sahuagin.
    · Level Adjustment: +1
    · Favored Class: Fighter

STARTING AGE
    Adulthood: 15
    Barbarian, Rogue, Sorcerer: +1d4
    Bard, Fighter, Paladin, Ranger: +1d6
    Cleric, Druid, Monk, Wizard: +2d6

AGING EFFECTS
    Middle Age: 40
    Old: 60
    Venerable: 75
    Maximum Age: +3d20 years

HEIGHT AND WEIGHT
    Base Height: Male: 4'10" Female: 4'5"
    Height Modifier: +4d6"
    Base Weight: Male: 150 lbs. Female: 110 lbs.
    Weight Modifier: x2d6 lbs.

KOALINTH CHARACTERS
    If you're looking to make an underwater melee character (or a Gish not based on Cha), the Koalinth offer good possibilities as they have pretty good physical stats.
    Adventuring Race: Koalinth go on adventures for much the same reason as Hobgoblins do, although the focus more on the conquest of the oceans given that was the purpose for their creation. The attrition rate for their species is incredibly high, so there aren't many opportunities for members of each tribe to deviate from the norm.
    Character Development: Give suggestions for making a character with this race.
    Character Names: Koalinth use Hobgoblin names.

ROLEPLAYING A KOALINTH
    You were created to take control of the oceans for the Goblinoids. If the experiment is deemed successful you will be given more resources and further experimentation to bolster your forces against the more powerful oceanic entities such as Krakens. If you cannot take and hold territory you will probably be left to your own devices. Consequently there is an enormous amount of pressure upon you, and unlike surface Hobgoblins you are willing to take more risks and try untested methods in the hopes of getting lucky.
    Personality: Koalinth are pretty similar to Hobgoblins but they tend to be dour and fatalistic given that they are involved in violence more often than any surface Goblinoid. Upon introduction to the seas they immediately set about attacking everything in sight in the name of Maglubiyet and only succeeded in aligning virtually everyone against them.
    Behaviors: Koalinth love talking amongst themselves, particularly tactics and strategy. They indulge in endless rounds of trying to figure out how to fix the situation they're in.
    Language: Koalinth speak Goblin and Common much like their parent race.

KOALINTH SOCIETY
    Koalinths pretty well mirror the above ground Hobgoblin empires, with a slightly stronger sense of paranoia and desperation.
    Alignment: Like the Hobgoblins most Koalinths are Lawful Evil.
    Lands: Koalinth prefer areas of sargassum or reefs or other areas where they can hide their base of operations. They then attempt toe expand outward from there.
    Settlements : Koalinths will grab any land they can take by force.
    Beliefs: Koalinth worship the Goblinoid pantheon.
    Relations: The Koalinth have no allies. They squandered that opportunity on creation. They moved too fast, trying to take all the territory they could without regard to being able to hold it. Currently the best they can do is maintain a non-aggression pact with other evil underwater races, while raiding the rest.

KOALINTH ADVENTURES
    · Something is killing the sharks your warriors depend on. You have been tasked to find out what it is, and stop it.
    · There have been occasional raids or unexplained sabotage conducted against you by various races with no explanation. Given their mind control powers suspicion has fallen on the local Kopru, and you have been asked to find proof.
    · A rift in the ocean floor has opened, and since then creatures from it have attacked virtually every race nearby. Unthinkably you may need to ally yourselves with others to stop this new menace.

Battle Teeth
    You have been modified to have Shark's teeth.
    Prerequisites: Koalinth, Str 13+, must be taken at 1st Level
    Benefits: You have a Bite as a Primary Natural Weapon doing 1d6 plus Str Modifier.

Battle Skin
    You have been modified to have denticles and bone deposits in your skin.
    Prerequisites: Koalinth, Battle Teeth
    Benefits: You Natural Armor Bonus increases by +3.

Battle Sense
    You have been modified to have a Sharks senses.
    Prerequisites: Koalinth, Battle Skin, Wis 16+
    Benefits: You gain Blindsense and Improved Scent abilities identical to the ones listed in the Shark entry of the Monster Manual

Battle Pheromones
    You have been modified to have Shark pheromones.
    Prerequisites: Koalinth, Battle Skin, Con 16+
    Benefits: You may now use the Handle Animal skill to train and befriend Sharks. Once you have been in the presence of a Shark (within 30') for more than 24 hours it will never consider you an enemy again, even when influenced by Exceptional Abilities like the Sahuagin's Speak with Sharks ability.
    Last edited by Bhu; 2012-02-27 at 09:34 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

So you want me to do traditional koalinth or juice it up a little?
    Orcs and Goblins

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

So you want me to do traditional koalinth or juice it up a little?

I was thinking of making them experimental mutates built for underwater combat in an attempt to spread the goblinoids race war undersea
    Orcs and Goblins

15. - Top - End - #285
    Titan in the Playground

KOALINTH SHARK RIDER

[IMG]Picture URL[/IMG]

"This is my friend Bob. Bob eats people."

Taking a cue from the Sahuagin, the Koalinth have taken to training sharks as companions for their warriors. It adds to their armies numbers, and simultaneously angers a rival. Something the Koalinth enjoy quite a lot.

BECOMING A SHARK RIDER
    Having a shark companion is usually whats needed most.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Race: Koalinth
    Feats: Wild Cohort or shark as an Animal Companion
    BAB: +6
    Skills: Handle Animal 6 ranks, Intimidate 6 ranks

Class Skills
    The Shark Rider's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Hide (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Geography, Nature)(Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Ride (Dex), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis), and Swim (Str).
    Skills Points at Each Level : 2 + int

Hit Dice: d10

Code:
       BAB  Fort    Ref    Will  Abilities
    1. +1    +2     +0     +0    Shark Cohort
    2. +2    +3     +0     +0    Undersea Combat
    3. +3    +3     +1     +1    Shark Feat
    4. +4    +4     +1     +1    Shark Cohort
    5. +5    +4     +1     +1    Undersea Combat
    6. +6    +5     +2     +2    Shark Feat
    7. +7    +5     +2     +2    Shark Cohort
    8. +8    +6     +2     +2    Undersea Combat
    9. +9    +6     +3     +3    Shark Feat
    10.+10   +7     +3     +3    Shark Lord
    Weapon Proficiencies: A Shark Rider gains no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

Shark Cohort (Ex): Beginning at 1st Level your Wild Cohort is replaced by a Large Shark. If you already have a Shark as an Animal Companion you get a Bonus Feat instead. Your Shark Rider and other class levels stack for purposes of determining the abilities of your Animal Companion.

Beginning at 4th Level your Wild Cohort is replaced by a Huge Shark.

Beginning at 7th Level your Wild Cohort is replaced by a Dire Shark.

Undersea Combat (Ex): At Levels 3, 6, and 9 you gain a Bonus Feat you qualify for from the following list: Aquatic Shot, Close-Quarters Fighting, Improved Underwater Combat, Rapid Swimming, Sahuagin Flip, Skewer Foe, Swim-By Attack, Toothed Blow, and Underwater Combat.

Shark Feat: At levels 3, 6, and 9 you gain a Bonus Feat you qualify for from the following list: Battle Pheromones, Battle Senses, Battle Skin, Improved Natural Attack, Improved Scent, Uncanny Scent.

Shark Lord (Ex): 3 times per day both you and your Shark mount can enter Frenzy. This is identical to the Class Ability listed on page 34 of the Complete Warrior with one exception: You recognize other sharks and Koalinth as Allies and will not attack them.

PLAYING A SHARK RIDER
    Sharks make good companions. They're always hungry, always alert, and have no problem attacking opponents for reasons other than food. They also don't have the troublesome emotions other animal companions do. At least you don't think they do.
    Combat: You are trained to fight your opponent in tandem with your shark companion, circling while you both move in for quick strikes to bleed him out and weaken him before moving in for the kill.
    Advancement: Advancement depends much on what your military commanding officer wants of you. So most Shark Riders advance in a fairly similar fashion.
    Resources: You have the backing of the Koalinth military as long as you're officially on a mission for them.

SHARK RIDERS IN THE WORLD
    "The Sahuagin hate those guys. Hate 'em."
    Your job is to subjugate all of the world that isn't already Goblinoid. Needless to say this doesn't make you many friends. In tough times you may hire out as mercenaries to make money for the cause, but honestly most people really really hate you.
    Daily Life: Much of you time is spent like most military: boring training punctuated with moments of horrific fighting.
    Notables:
    Organizations: Virtually all Shark Riders belong to the Hobgoblin military. It is almost unthinkable that one would live to be old enough to retire, or would get exile instead of death for breaking rules. So belonging to other organizations or not being military is pretty rare.

NPC Reaction
    Given the raids your profession is given to most people lok forward to meeting you just about as much as being told they have lung cancer.

SHARK RIDERS IN THE GAME
    This class assumes you are military, so it may work best in an all mercenary or Koalinth campaign.
    Adaptation: This is meant for serious campaigns but it has potential for humor
    Encounters: Shark Riders are encountered on raids, or when assaulting a Koalinth base.

Sample Encounter
    EL 12: The PC's find themselves in the unusual position of being commanded to round up wild sharks for the Koalinth training program. Their commanding officer is quite the brute.

Name
    alignment/Gender/Race/Levels
    Init +0, Senses: Listen +, Spot +,
    Languages
    ------------------------------------------------
    AC , touch , flat-footed ()
    hp ( HD)
    Fort +, Ref +, Will +
    Speed ft. ( squares)
    Melee
    Base Atk +, Grp +
    Atk Options
    Combat Gear
    Spells Prepared
    Supernatural Abilities
    -----------------------------------------------
    Abilities Str , Dex , Con , Int , Wis , Cha
    SQ
    Feats
    Skills
    Possessions

EPIC SHARK RIDER

Hit Die: d10
    Skills Points at Each Level : 2 + int
    Bonus Feats: The Epic Shark Rider gains a Bonus Feat every 2 levels higher than 20th

Koalinth Racial Substitution Levels

Fighter
    Level 4: Replace Bonus Feat with Shark Companion.
    Shark Companion: This is identical to the Ranger Ability of the same name, but you may only choose a Large Shark.

Knight
    Level 3 and 4: Replace Bulwark of Defense with Aquatic Tactics and the 4th Level Bonus Feat with Shark Companion.
    Aquatic Tactics: Anytime an opponent enters a square you threaten you can make an opposed Level Check. If he fails you gain a +2 Bonus on Attack rolls against him until he moves back out of range (another opposed check is made if he re-enters range).
    Shark Companion: This is identical to the Ranger Ability of the same name, but you may only choose a Large Shark.

Paladin of Tyranny
    Level 5: Replace Special Mount with Shark Companion.

Underwater Combat
    You have trained thoroughly in underwater fighting.
    Prerequisites: Swim Speed, BAB +1
    Benefits: You do not take the usual -2 penalty to melee attack and Grapple Checks while underwater.

Improved Underwater Combat
    You have continued your training.
    Prerequisites: Underwater Combat
    Benefits: Your damage rolls for melee attacks and grapples are not halved underwater as usual.
    Last edited by Bhu; 2012-03-15 at 09:15 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

Are Koalinth amphibious?
    Orcs and Goblins

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

Koalinth look alright to me, i'd say yes to amphibious, being able to breath both air and water. Perhaps give them a three to five day period of dryness before feeling ill to allow them to take over coastal land settlements for the Hobgoblins?

If they are an experiment that has yet to be proven worth it, then perhaps the goblinoid wizard who created them either only made males, or otherwise made them infertile until they could prove themselves worth it? It would keep rebel Koalinth from getting away and becoming a potential enemy.

Heh, random thought: Specially made aquatic goblins used as living weapons... yeahh probably too tyranid for them
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground

one for the Orc fans while i work on the Koalinth

ICE SHAMAN

"No one ever looks at he ice beneath their feet."

Ice Shamans are the pawns of White Dragons, making inroads into displaced Orc tribes converting them to the cause of their master as opposed to Gruumsh. After all a White Dragon is a more immediate, helpful, and hungry overseer than a distant God. And if the tribes want to avoid being eaten and survive the winter they'll listen.

BECOMING AN ICE SHAMAN
    A Dragon Shaman of the appropriate type is all that's needed.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    Race: Frostblood Orc
    Totem Dragon: White
    Class Features: Draconic Aura +2
    Base Fort Save: +5
    Skills: Hide 4 ranks, Knowledge (Nature) 4 ranks, Move Silently 4 ranks

Class Skills
    The Ice Shaman's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Climb (Str) Concentration (Con), Hide (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Nature)(Int), Move Silently (Dex), Survival (Wis), Swim (Str), and Use Magic Device (Cha).
    Skills Points at Each Level : 4 + int

Hit Dice: d8

Code:
       BAB  Fort    Ref    Will  Abilities
    1. +0    +2     +0     +2    Draconic Aura, One with the Ice
    2. +1    +3     +0     +3    Shape Ice
    3. +2    +3     +1     +3    +1d6 Breath Weapon
    4. +3    +4     +1     +4    One with the Ice
    5. +3    +4     +1     +4    Shape Ice
    6. +4    +5     +2     +5    +1d6 Breath Weapon
    7. +5    +5     +2     +5    One with the Ice
    8. +6    +6     +2     +6    Shape Ice
    9. +6    +6     +3     +6    +1d6 Breath Weapon
    10.+7    +7     +3     +7    Ice Lord
    Weapon Proficiencies: You gain no new weapon or armor proficiencies.

Draconic Aura: Your Dragon Shaman and Ice Shaman Levels stack for purposes of determining the Bonus granted by your Draconic Aura.

One with the Ice (Su): At 1st Level you may cast Ice Skate, Ivory Flesh, Protection from Energy (Cold), Snowsight, and Snow Walk at will as a Supernatural Ability, and you may use Obscuring Snow 3/day. You get to cast Frostfell Slide and Meld with Ice 1/day.

At 4th Level you may cast Pass Through Ice 3/day. You can now use Obscuring Snow at will, and Frostfell Slide and Meld with Ice 3/day.

At 7th Level you may now cast Pass Through Ice at Will, and are Immune to Cold damage.

Shape Ice (Su): At 2nd Level you may cast Crunchy Snow, Leomunds Tiny Igloo, and Snow Drift at will as Supernatural Abilities. You may also cast Binding Snow, Column of Ice, Crack Ice, and Ice Shape 1/day.

At 5th Level you may cast Call Avalanche, Ice Rift, Move Snow and Ice, and Snow Wave 1/day. You may also now cast Binding Snow, Column of Ice, Crack Ice, and Ice Shape 3/day.

At 8th Level you may cast Ice Castle 1/day. You may also now cast Call Avalanche, Ice Rift, Move Snow and Ice, and Snow Wave 3/day

Breath Weapon (Su): Your Breath Weapon does an additional +1d6 at Levels 3, 6, and 9.

Ice Lord (Su): You may cast Fimbulwinter 1/day as a Supernatural Ability. You may also choose one of the following:

The Caster Level for Supernatural Abilities you get from this PrC increases by +2

The Save DC for Supernatural Abilities you get from this PrC increases by +2

PLAYING AN ICE SHAMAN
    No one knows when you may be hiding and listening. No one knows where you are at any given time. And you use this to advantage. You are a saboteur and spy by nature after all. Sowing fear and confusion is part of the job.
    Combat: You prefer to have others fight for you honestly. You can serve your Lord better as a spy and saboteur than as a warrior. Let others sacrifice themselves in battle.
    Advancement: You advance in whatever manner your Draconic benefactor dictates. He talks, you listen, and then you make whoever else is necessary to your plans listen.
    Resources: Resources depend on how generous your dragon master is, and how well he likes you. Do well and you get regarded well. Mess up and asking favors will be the least of your worries.

ICE SHAMANS IN THE WORLD
    "Sometimes I think he's as cold as the ice he seems to love."
    You are called upon to do some less than nice things. You deliver bad news, you enforce the Dragon's will, you see to it whoever is supposed to be punished gets what they're expecting. In short you aren't popular in some ways, and run the show purely through fear.
    Daily Life: Much of your time is spent overseeing the tribe, spying for your Lord, and carrying out his various schemes.
    Notables:
    Organizations: You are part of the organization run by whichever Dragon you serve, and may the Gods help you if you ever try leaving it.

NPC Reaction
    NPC's hate and fear you, even other Orcs.

ICE SHAMANS IN THE GAME
    This class assumes you are the thrall of a White Dragon, which could cause complications in the campaign.
    Adaptation: This is meant for more serious campaigns but could be adapted.
    Encounters: You will generally encounter an Ice Shaman only if his Lord takes interest in you, or he feels you are a danger to his village.

Sample Encounter
    EL 12: The PC's are escorting an arctic caravan. They seem to daily encounter ice hazards, theft, and other problems on an escalating scale, but haven't found a trace of the culprits.

Name
    alignment/Gender/Race/Levels
    Init +0, Senses: Listen +, Spot +,
    Languages
    AC , touch , flat-footed ()
    hp ( HD)
    Fort +, Ref +, Will +
    Speed ft. ( squares)
    Melee
    Base Atk +, Grp +
    Atk Options
    Combat Gear
    Spells Prepared
    Supernatural Abilities
    -----------------------------------------------
    Abilities Str , Dex , Con , Int , Wis , Cha
    SQ
    Feats
    Skills
    Possessions

EPIC ICE SHAMAN

Hit Die: d8
    Skills Points at Each Level : 4 + int
    Breath Weapon Your Breath Weapon does an additional +1d6 at Level 23 and every three Levels thereafter.
    Bonus Feats: The Epic Class Name gains a Bonus Feat every 3 levels higher than 20th
    Orcs and Goblins

19. - Top - End - #289
    Ettin in the Playground

Well that's a lot of SLAs.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

20. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground

Any thoughts on Feats for the Shark RIder I missed? If not I may have to make some.
    Orcs and Goblins

21. - Top - End - #291
    Ettin in the Playground

Any thoughts on Feats for the Shark RIder I missed? If not I may have to make some.
    Improved Natural Attack and Power Attack wouldn't be bad Shark Feats.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground

am i missing any feats for underwater combat?
    Orcs and Goblins

23. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground

I keep pulling a blank for the capstone for the Shark Rider. Anyone have thoughts?
    Orcs and Goblins

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ettin in the Playground

I keep pulling a blank for the capstone for the Shark Rider. Anyone have thoughts?
    Summon a Shiver of Sharks and grant them all and your Companion a rage-like ability, like the Sahuagin's Blood Frenzy.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

would polymorphing into a shark seem over the top
    Orcs and Goblins

26. - Top - End - #296
    Pixie in the Playground

This thread is awesome. Just bumping it frankly.
    Video I am temporarily trying to promote.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPT0O-E9DFY

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ettin in the Playground

would polymorphing into a shark seem over the top
    Not at all, though I'm not sure what it really does for the PrC, since the rest of the class is about riding an increasingly larger shark and emulating its abilities while underwater. Frankly, the class could use more riding abilities to be really a Shark Rider.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

Make the final shark a Dire Celestial (Blessed by Maglubiyet) shark that acts like a palidan's mount?
    Last edited by Draconi Redfir; 2012-03-08 at 07:43 AM.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    Make the final shark a Dire Celestial (Blessed by Maglubiyet) shark that acts like a palidan's mount?
    Wouldn't it be Fiendish, given Muglubiyet is an evil deity?
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

shark rider is done. I shall await feedback before posting next critter.
    Orcs and Goblins