Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 360 of 831
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Supagoof's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Da Goof (x3)..Is On Fire!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Yeah, I have no evidence that Internet Flea is a wolf or not. I did receive a pm from him asking to be scried to prove he's not a wolf. I have asked the seers to do that, but with the bandwagon this far already, I don't think that will happen. Plus I'm not a fan of the "pleasr scry me" in games, because the wolves could cause interference if the person asking is a wolf. Make of that what you will. Sorry IF, don't feel good about it, but something doesn't feel right.
    Legionary of Protection
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

  2. - Top - End - #332
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Internet Flea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Well, if you publish my suspect list when I come up villager I'll have at least contributed something (there's got to be somebody on it that isn't a Mason.)

    Besides, it doesn't really matter; I'll just replace an autolynching Mason again like last time

  3. - Top - End - #333
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Tasroth's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Fortress of Cereneld
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    TigerFang, I think he was saying the bandwagon against you had no logic?
    This was indeed what I was saying.
    What do you mean "Dungeon Master" isn't a proper job?

    Thanks to Thufir for the avatar.

    D&D Characters Past and Present:
    Spoiler
    Show


    The Honest Man (3.5 LG human fighter), Princess Kailee (4e Good elf cleric), Elric (4e Good human paladin)
    Talia Dakashnit (3.5 CE human fighter), Gabriel Stryfe (d20 Modern fast hero), Tacin Willow (3.5 NG human fighter//bard)


    GitP Blood Bowl Legacy League - Season 3 recruiting

  4. - Top - End - #334
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Qwaz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Ladies and Gentlemen! Do not allow yourselves to be taken in!

    *Hop*

    The wolves are here! Amongst us! In this very courtyard! Let not pity stay thy hand. Let your heart speak truly and name your tormentors!

    *Hop*

    With a few grumbles and mumbles some of the crowd started to point at various others in the assembled mass.

    Not good enough! Shouted the spry young, yet commanding, man as he leapt from one soapbox to another for a different perspective on the crowd. These abominations have stolen the rest from our sleep and the trust from our waking! Fear not what your accusation may bring for what we do here, we do with a heavy heart yet out of necessity.

    *Hop*

    So? Who is the most likely? Ask yourselves this and follow your intuition no matter where it may lead!

    Looking around the impassioned man saw that over a quarter of the intuitions here gathered lead to him.

    Now hold on a second. I have been leading you. Trying to help a guide you in this trying time. Others pretend to help but really line their own pockets! Still more deceive and claim friendship when really they are usurpers! Why me ladies and gentlemen? Why me?

    *Hop*

    “Well firstly…you keep leaping huge gaps from a standing start. That had to be 13’ at least that last one!” Piped up one older gentleman.

    Strong legs! I used to perform in the circus don’t you know. They called me the Flea! Nothing weird about that - Look!

    *Hop* *Hop* *Hop*

    “Then there’s that growl-y voice…”

    *Coughcough*

    Nothing to it! Just years in the circus like I said before! Shouting to large crowds like yourselves. Although usually less threatening ones

    “…and the body hair?”

    What? How is that an argument? If anyone of the ladies I knew before the opening would care to step forward they can confirm I am just as rugged now as I ever have been! Come on! No need to be shy…my life only hangs in the balance here.

    Nothing.

    Ah! Apparently the plague spared none of my previous friends. Began the flea as the crowd pressed in. Let’s not be hasty now. No! Please!

    *Ho-*

    Flea tried to hop away but the questioning man already had both arms wrapped around his legs.

    I’m not a wolf! I swear it! Please! No! Have Pity!

    But they let not pity stay their hands.

    Summary: Internet Flea was Lynched. He was a Villager
    Night 4 begins now and ends in about 24 hours.

    Please PM all night action to Qwaz & Lex-kat.
    Last edited by Qwaz; 2011-06-19 at 05:08 AM.

  5. - Top - End - #335
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    TigerFang's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Oh right... I see. Well it was sort of a weird way of saying it.

  6. - Top - End - #336
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Supagoof's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Da Goof (x3)..Is On Fire!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Internet Flea did send me this, and to honor him because I couldn't back him, I shall do it in memoriam tomorrow. Right now Internet Flea - I hope you don't mind if I use the list to have my seer contacts check with.
    Legionary of Protection
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

  7. - Top - End - #337
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Qwaz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Cutting from a newspaper published in Sanctuary 13
    Testy Tiger Mauls Man!

    By Harold Wright

    Last night, while most of the Sanctuary slept, a horrific tale was told in what remains of the Zoo.

    As you know the Sanctuary also houses many animal species, in the Zoo, Aquarium & Aviary, for preservation. Most of these species were killed during the recent plague along with humans. Some showed a natural immunity though and it’s these species to which our remaining scientists are looking for a possible cure to the supposed Werewolf Gang roaming our streets!

    This morning when the scientists arrived around 0400 the gates were locked. Usually the zookeeper, Mr. Fang - 28, would have opened them but today they had to get a ladder and climb the fence.

    Inside they searched for Mr. Fang with no luck until they gave up and started their experiments. Towards the animal enclosures they found a blood trail that lead all the way to the tiger pit. Inside they found some bloody chunks of human body, mid-way through being eaten by 4 tigers, and some bloody rags.

    We cannot be sure exactly what happened. The last investigative crime unit didn’t survive the plague so we can only confidently say a few things.

    1) That it was Mr. Fang who died. At time of printing no one else has been reported missing and the bloody clothes (fished out the pit by our wonderful handy-man) were of Mr. Fang’s size and had a Fang picture on the breast pocket. That said, they were pyjamas so it’s hard to be sure.
    2) Mr. Fang was injured before entering the pit. The blood trail has been matched to the chunks in the pit.
    3) Some thing drove Mr. Fang into the tiger pit. Mr. Fang was an experienced Zookeeper. He knew the dangers of being in the tiger’s pit without an injury let alone with one. This is not something he would have done by choice.

    These things make me hope it is the work of our murderous werewolf gang. Otherwise, we’ve got a second set of psychopaths to worry about!
    Summary: TigerFang was Killed. He was a Villager
    Day 5 begins now and ends in about 48 hours.
    Last edited by Qwaz; 2011-06-19 at 06:03 AM.

  8. - Top - End - #338
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Imperial Psycho's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Great Britain

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Ramsus As a placeholder to avoid autolynch.

    I'll re-read the thread now and reconsider.
    Last edited by Imperial Psycho; 2011-06-20 at 10:17 AM.

  9. - Top - End - #339
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    TigerFang's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    [Dead] Awesome death! Told you I was human. xD [/Dead]

  10. - Top - End - #340
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shadowy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Well now then'. looks like we o'selves a NEW bunch of crazies to be worrin' o'selves 'bout. If anyhtin' I'd say it was the rakkon. It just makes everon' just so damn irritated.
    Protect Humanity
    Avatar by The Architect
    Enslave the gods

  11. - Top - End - #341
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Gray Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Placehoder point at Alarra to avoid AL. I'll (hopefully) have more time to make a better point monday.


    Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

  12. - Top - End - #342
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TsukikoJ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Again, I think last round wolves took advantage of a loud player to bandwagon on. I thought Internet Flea was drawing far too much attention to himself. Two of the smaller bandwagons were on Ramsus and Rakkoon, again, however. I just can't help but think that one of them (or both for for all I know) is a wolf and they aren't getting much point attention because the wolves are busy pointing us in other directions. I'm going to point at Rakkoon for now and we'll see how the day goes.
    Last edited by TsukikoJ; 2011-06-19 at 09:01 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #343
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rogue Nine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milliways
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Good afternoon, citizens and friends of Sanctuary 13. I regret to inform you of some somber news. The camera's I had secretly installed have shown the werewolf activity each night so far, but I have been unable to identify them...

    until now!

    Good news, everyone! Bladescape is a wolf. My tech expert was able to
    see the footage and extrapolate his identity amongst the wolves.

    Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

    Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

  14. - Top - End - #344
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Khal's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Nine View Post
    Good afternoon, citizens and friends of Sanctuary 13. I regret to inform you of some somber news. The camera's I had secretly installed have shown the werewolf activity each night so far, but I have been unable to identify them...

    until now!

    Good news, everyone! Bladescape is a wolf. My tech expert was able to
    see the footage and extrapolate his identity amongst the wolves.
    Is this a seer/seer proxy claim, or just RP?

  15. - Top - End - #345
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukikoJ View Post
    Again, I think last round wolves took advantage of a loud player to bandwagon on. I thought Internet Flea was drawing far too much attention to himself. Two of the smaller bandwagons were on Ramsus and Rakkoon, again, however. I just can't help but think that one of them (or both for for all I know) is a wolf and they aren't getting much point attention because the wolves are busy pointing us in other directions. I'm going to point at Rakkoon for now and we'll see how the day goes.
    ((Ok until Rogue Nine declares that a scry or just flavor I'm going for TsukikoJ for this wolf-like "logic". Rakkoon and I are not getting little attention. We're garnering three or four points every day. On the logic that people have been pointing at us and we haven't been lynched yet. That's a rather logic-less circle and stinks of a wolf agenda to keep people from actually thinking about other potential wolves. Not saying everyone voting for us has been a wolf, just that it's really bad logic and not helping town.))

    Ramsus woke with a start at the sound of the Overseer's voice right above him. "Hmmm. Guess the intercoms got fixed." He'd gotten lost the previous day after talking to maintenance and decided to sleep in an empty storage room, by the intercom on the wall. He thought about what the Overseer had just said. "What? What tech experts? He has people running around looking for boogeymen when we're understaffed as is already!?" He then stomped off in a direction he hoped would lead to somewhere he knew so that he could then stomp over to the Overseer's office.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-06-19 at 08:15 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #346
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zjoot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yes.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Having decided that he wasn't any good at playing the banjo, Nicholas Grimm was on his way to sneakily return it to the overseer's office. As he walked the halls, his mind wandered to the newspaper article he had read that morning about Mr. Fang. It sucked that yet another innocent man had been killed, but at the same time, getting eaten by tigers seemed like a pretty epic way to die. He was so preoccupied by his thoughts that he almost ran right into Ramsus Luckily, he didn't see the highly incriminating banjo Grimm was holding, and continued on his way.

    [Sorry Ramsus but you don't have me convinced. It's not that you and Rakkoon are getting little attention, it's that you're getting attention, but then somebody else gets more. To me it seems like classic misdirection. "Everyone look at this hand while I do something else over here."

    You say this is bad logic, but I don't really see how. It seems like a probable tactic to me. If one of my allies was under suspicion, I'd definitely vote for an enemy that was also under suspicion. If enough people do that, ally is saved, enemy lynched.]
    Last edited by Zjoot; 2011-06-19 at 08:49 PM.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks


    I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

  17. - Top - End - #347
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Except that if the wolves were diverting attention from me (instead of towards me as is the case) they wouldn't do it repeatedly. Especially not multiple days in a row. That would then be risking several wolves to save one. And if I were a wolf I'd know well enough to tell them not to do such a thing.

  18. - Top - End - #348
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    OrcBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    So, Ramsus, you're saying the wolves... will vote for you now? Perhaps we should keep close watch on those who choose to vote for Ramsus. Or perhaps it's mindgames. I'll abstain for now.

    Edit: Rogue Nine, because I don't trust early seer claims. If that is a seer claim. Hard to tell.

    Last edited by Julian84; 2011-06-19 at 09:49 PM.

  19. - Top - End - #349
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TsukikoJ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    Except that if the wolves were diverting attention from me (instead of towards me as is the case) they wouldn't do it repeatedly. Especially not multiple days in a row. That would then be risking several wolves to save one. And if I were a wolf I'd know well enough to tell them not to do such a thing.
    Err.... I disagree. You're making it seem like people are *obviously* trying to offer up better lynch targets and avoid casting suspicions on you. No one is claiming that. In fact, last round Tigerfang and Internet Flea did most of the discussing and they're both dead now. All the wolves would have had to do was sit back, join the bandwagons, and relax. I'm not convinced that either of you are wolves, but it's my best guess right now. I just don't think you saying my argument is illogical has logic itself.

  20. - Top - End - #350
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rogue Nine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milliways
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    ((Sigh... yes it is a claim. And we're 99% sure since we've scried one of the dead* and got a confirmed role.

    *Before death, of course.))

    Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

    Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

  21. - Top - End - #351
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Ok switching to Bladescape since that's a claim.

  22. - Top - End - #352
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator
     
    Alarra's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    South Dakota
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    bladescape then.

    I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

  23. - Top - End - #353
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Reinholdt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In hiding. Always hiding.

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    bladescape today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

  24. - Top - End - #354
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Between Games
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    bladescape because the seer says so.


    yaaayyy! JL!

  25. - Top - End - #355
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TsukikoJ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Switching to bladescape.

    I don't think we can be 99% sure based on one correct divination, unless I don't understand the seer power. The fool isn't always wrong, right? They just have a chance of being wrong, I think. But having had a correct divination so far, it definitely makes this seer more likely to be the real one! :) Depending on bladescape's status, we'll either have a better idea that it's the real seer or we'll know for sure that it's the Fool. Useful information either way, but let's hope it's the first one. Correct me if I'm wrong about the power. This is the first time I've played Werewolf.

  26. - Top - End - #356
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rogue Nine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milliways
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    My default state is 1% paranoid, which affects all of my percentages.

    Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

    Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

  27. - Top - End - #357
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    bladescape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    So, you can just claim fool when I turn non-wolf, huh? Nice tactic. I'm waiting for Supagoof before I say anything much.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"




    My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

  28. - Top - End - #358
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2007

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Bladescape.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Shapeshifters 2 WW
    It is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
    Gooooooo Colonials!

  29. - Top - End - #359
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zjoot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yes.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Bladescape
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks


    I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

  30. - Top - End - #360
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the rules between space
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    *reads morning paper*
    *feels even more depressed*

    *listens to announcement*
    *experiences a twinge of hope*

    "I may not see eye to eye with the Overseer 100% of the time, but I agree, let's lynch bladescape. After all, he has been acting strange lately…
    …presuming, of course, that the Supagoof has no objections…
    and if the Overseer is wrong, I say we lynch him next and elect Supagoof!"
    Thanks to all the players who joined
    June 27 ... July 14, 2011
    July 7 ... July 28, 2012


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •