Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Results 571 to 600 of 831
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shadowy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Rick Smasher-ton Has Confused Temporal Data About This Time-zone And Requests A Manlier Target.
    Last edited by Shadowy; 2011-07-02 at 10:06 PM.
    Protect Humanity
    Avatar by The Architect
    Enslave the gods

  2. - Top - End - #572
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Between Games
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    I am not sure about Rogue9's post...

    though he is a poor choice of pointee since he was cleared by the seer.

    I will point at RulesLawyer #1

    he voted much along the same lines as Ramsus and Matthias, and voted for Duneyerr against Matthias immediately after Ramsus.

  3. - Top - End - #573
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rogue Nine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milliways
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkhaiwati View Post
    I am not sure about Rogue9's post...

    though he is a poor choice of pointee since he was cleared by the seer.

    I will point at RulesLawyer #1

    he voted much along the same lines as Ramsus and Matthias, and voted for Duneyerr against Matthias immediately after Ramsus.
    Shadowydragon was one of two people off wagon yesterday. I'm just bringing that to the table as suspicious. I have no seer-data today.

    Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

    Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

  4. - Top - End - #574
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zjoot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yes.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    I'm gonna go with Shadowydragon for now for voting for a known seer's proxy. Not really a smart decision there.
    Last edited by Zjoot; 2011-07-03 at 09:32 AM.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks


    I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

  5. - Top - End - #575
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    calar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Yes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Ya, Shadowydragon makes to most sense right now.
    I shall spread the buttery light of justice over the toast of your iniquity!

    Fight my brute.
    Brutes too boring? Try this one.

  6. - Top - End - #576
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Reinholdt's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In hiding. Always hiding.

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    I'm not buying the Shadowydragon wagon. Those are usually villager mistakes. The wolves pay FAR too much attention to the seer proxies to actually vote for them to die.

    Rakkoon
    Because I think he was as suspicious as Ramsus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

  7. - Top - End - #577
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Archer sat in the ruins of the infirmary, gleefully stacking syringes into little log-cabin structures. Once he'd finished drilling through the lock on the pharm cabinet, he decided to celebrate with a grape mentat from the infirmary's vendortron (which he'd also drilled into). At some point after that, he'd crossed the line between opportunistic user and case study in the dangers of mixing multiple meds.

    From his perspective, he was overseeing the rebuilding of society in a remade, rad-free world. Already, half the infirmary was covered with his "new society" and one of the auto-docs had been gutted in order to make a "proper godly throne" for Archer.

    Hopefully no one would get hurt in the immediate future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    I'm not buying the Shadowydragon wagon. Those are usually villager mistakes. The wolves pay FAR too much attention to the seer proxies to actually vote for them to die.
    Agreed. However, I like Mkhaiwati's point about RulesLawyer #1, so that's where my vote's going.
    Zombie for Hire
    from roleplaying to theatre to "get the hell off my lawn"
    zombie4hire.wordpress.com

  8. - Top - End - #578
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the rules between space
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    *gets up*
    *drags feet to Safe Cafe*
    *gets coffee going*
    *yawn*
    "Well, it looks like I'll be heading to sub-level 2 today. We don't have the man-power to waste making it livable again right now, but the entire sub-level needs to be secured. Hmmm, I wonder if I can piece together another jedi-tron and dedicate it to patrolling that sub-level."

    …sometime later...
    *emailing Diane*

    Dear Diane,
    Just when things seemed to be getting better, they've all gotten worse. Another werewolf was found and she was crazy insane. She set herself on fire and laughed at us as we tried to get to her. She managed to take out almost an entire sub-level in her last ditch sabotage.

    No one's saying it, but we all feel it - the weight of the Shadow. Nothing we do is enough. Today, the "new" maintenance crew was made official, but it isn't the same without the handy dandy handless handyman. He may have been handless, but his spirit in the face of obstacles the rest of us would consider insurmountable was a ray of hope to us all. Walking around, it's hard to go anywhere without seeing another panel he worked on… another repair here, another repair there. He was everywhere, always hard at work on the business the Sanctuary most needed done. And now he's gone! Another void, another emptiness. Where does it all end? How long will this nightmare drag on?

    I'm so glad that you did not end up in this Sanctuary. It gives me hope to know that no matter what happens here, there is still something the werewolves cannot touch.
    Stay Safe,
    RL1


    Quote Originally Posted by Mkhaiwati View Post
    I am not sure about Rogue9's post...

    though he is a poor choice of pointee since he was cleared by the seer.

    I will point at RulesLawyer #1

    he voted much along the same lines as Ramsus and Matthias, and voted for Duneyerr against Matthias immediately after Ramsus.
    Of course I voted Duneyrr. The seer proxy voted Duneyrr! I had no way of knowing Matthias was a wolf.
    Regarding my voting pattern: Yes, it is remarkably similar to Ramsus', but no, it is not similiar to Matthias' voting record as you so boldly claim! We matched on Duneyrr after Matthias switched his vote from cd4 in what seems to me to be a desperate attempt to save himself from lynch!
    I'm not pointing at you Mkhaiwati, but I suggest you take a closer look at your rationale (before you encourage a bunch of people to point at me)!
    Last edited by Rules Lawyer #1; 2011-07-03 at 02:48 AM.
    Thanks to all the players who joined
    June 27 ... July 14, 2011
    July 7 ... July 28, 2012


  9. - Top - End - #579
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GrlumpTheElder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    This Sceptred Isle
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    I'm going to plump for Rakkoon for now...
    Grlump the Elder, a Lvl. 5 Gnome Barbarian with a penchant for food.

    Want an Avatar? ¦ I'm Building a Dalek ¦ Arthur B. Fittlewick: Dinosaur Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Grlump is way cool. That's too few words for how cool I think he is...

  10. - Top - End - #580
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Shadowy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    RICK SMASHER-TON TIMETRAVELLING WRESTLER HAS DETERMINED THAT YOUR OVERSEER IS NOT BRUCE WAYNE. AS A RESULT I REQUEST THAT RULESLAWYER #1 REPORT HIMSELF TO THE LUCHADOR RING IN THE CENTER OF THE SANCUTURY TO PAY FOR HIS LAW ABIDING CRIMES. RICK SMASHER-TON WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT HE IS NOT A CHEMICALLY DERANGED MADMAN WHO RANDOMLY CHALLENGES PEOPLE TO FIGHTS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE FIRST PEOPLE TO BE THOUGHT OF WHEN AN AMUSING IDEA ARRIVES.
    Protect Humanity
    Avatar by The Architect
    Enslave the gods

  11. - Top - End - #581
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zjoot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yes.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    I'm not buying the Shadowydragon wagon. Those are usually villager mistakes. The wolves pay FAR too much attention to the seer proxies to actually vote for them .
    Oh, good point. I hadn't thought of that. RulesLawyer#1 it is then.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks


    I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

  12. - Top - End - #582
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Imperial Psycho's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Great Britain

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Rules Lawyer #1 is a reasonable point for now.

  13. - Top - End - #583
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator
     
    Alarra's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    South Dakota
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Alright, RulesLawyer#1 until there's some concrete evidence to someone else.

    I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

  14. - Top - End - #584
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the rules between space
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    How did Shadowydragon deduce that I am secretly Bruce Wayne?!?
    What to do? Deny it? Show up in the ring and kick his butt?
    *sigh*

    Concrete Evidence for pointing at Shadowydragon:

    Fact set 1:
    Day 1 Mason point helped lynch Eldritch Knight. Yes, Day 1 is random point time. However… Shadowydragon was 3rd on the bandwagon. Was this a random Day 1 point?

    Fact set 2:
    Shadowydragon's voting pattern consists largely of pointing at Thufir. Why Thufir?
    Thufir's voting pattern consists largely of lynching werewolves and following the seer proxy.

    Fact set 3:
    Pointing at the seer proxy is usually a villager mistake.
    Really? Is that why Matthias pointed at him Day 5?
    Looks like Wine to me. Was Matthias just not paying attention?
    *looks at The Grimmace and Reinholdt*

    Concrete Evidence for not pointing at me:

    Fact set 1:
    I follow the seer proxy. Duh.

    Fact set 2:
    I was specifically singled out and targeted by bladescape, a confirmed werewolf. Why? (I say he was trying to start a bandwagon on me)!

    Fact set 3:
    The logic Mkhaiwati used to start this wagon on me is false! *glares at Mkhaiwati*
    My voting record does not resemble Matthias' record. Go look!
    Furthermore, the last time the voting for Duneyrr argument was used as a reason to lynch someone that someone turned out to be a Villager (poor Khal).

    *punch punch*
    *kick kick*
    *moves lightly side to side*
    *kick punch kick*
    Thanks to all the players who joined
    June 27 ... July 14, 2011
    July 7 ... July 28, 2012


  15. - Top - End - #585
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zjoot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yes.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    I just wanted to respond to this one since you singled me out specifically. I may have something to say on all your other points later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rules Lawyer #1 View Post
    Fact set 3:
    Pointing at the seer proxy is usually a villager mistake.
    Really? Is that why Matthias pointed at him Day 5?
    Looks like Wine to me. Was Matthias just not paying attention?
    *looks at The Grimmace and Reinholdt*
    That was before Rogue 9 had proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was a proxy. So this is sort of a false equivilancy. Also, since that's what got him lynched, do you really think the wolves would make the same mistake twice?

    Anyways, like I said, I may have something to say about the rest of your post later, but for now, let's just say I'm not convinced I should change my point and leave it at that.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks


    I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

  16. - Top - End - #586
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    billtodamax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Rules Lawyer #1 seems fine. I don't like his logic.
    Avatar by Me!
    Recaiden made the mime doll.


    Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

  17. - Top - End - #587
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the rules between space
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    RulesLawyer#1 got his batman outfit on. It was time to enter the ring and face off against RICK SMASHER-TON THE TIMETRAVELING WRESTLER. Imagine his surprise when he saw The Grimmace. "Nobody said this was a tag team match!"

    Quote Originally Posted by The Grimmace View Post
    I just wanted to respond to this one since you singled me out specifically. I may have something to say on all your other points later.

    That was before Rogue 9 had proved beyond reasonable doubt that he was a proxy. So this is sort of a false equivilancy. Also, since that's what got him lynched, do you really think the wolves would make the same mistake twice?

    Anyways, like I said, I may have something to say about the rest of your post later, but for now, let's just say I'm not convinced I should change my point and leave it at that.
    Hmmm… I guess I can give you that. Rogue Nine was not proven beyond a reasonable doubt yet - to a villager. But, he was a seer proxy with a werewolf claim who gathered… 29(?) votes that day - and you concur that pointing at the seer proxy is what got Matthias lynched the next day. The point is deeper than this, however, since Matthias was a werewolf. He should've known that bladescape would come up wolf. So he still should've paid close attention to the seer proxy on Day 5. In other words, even though Rogue Nine wasn't proven beyond reasonable doubt to villagers, he was proven beyond reasonable doubt to wolves. I say if they can make the mistake once, then they can make it twice. They could even make the mistake thrice. I wouldn't put it past them.

    So far your argument looks to me to be thus:
    Facts:
    Shadowydragon pointed at the seer proxy.
    A wolf could not possibly have made the mistake of pointing at the seer proxy.

    Conclusion:
    Shadowydragon is not a wolf.

    I disagree with that logic. In particular, I've cited precedence for a wolf pointing at the seer proxy.

    I don't know what your logic is for pointing at me. So I assume it is a gut reaction of some sort. I don't really hold that against you.

    *dodge right*
    *dodge left*
    *block block*
    *kick*

    @billtodamax, if you don't like the logic, feel free to step into the ring!
    Last edited by Rules Lawyer #1; 2011-07-03 at 08:03 PM.
    Thanks to all the players who joined
    June 27 ... July 14, 2011
    July 7 ... July 28, 2012


  18. - Top - End - #588
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    billtodamax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    If you insist, I guess.

    As you said, day 1 is random point time. I don't really think you can base something off of that.

    While consistently pointing at one person is odd, the motives you're attributing SD for pointing at him are unlikely - such a thing would just make him stick out.

    The Grimmace stated my points quite nicely. Your defence seems confused.

    Most people follow the seer proxy.

    Where were you singled out by a wolf? I'm way too lazy to look for it.

    This seems sound to me.

    ***

    In addition, your defense smells of desperation.
    Avatar by Me!
    Recaiden made the mime doll.


    Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

  19. - Top - End - #589
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    TsukikoJ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    On Day 2, Rules Lawyer #1 was one of the people to help seal the lynching of innocent Razovor against the bandwagons of Rakkoon and the wolf Ramsus. Several of the other involved players in the Razovor bandwagon have been lynched and two proved to be wolves. Now I don't think all of the wolves would have piled on one person, but he's my best guess for now.

  20. - Top - End - #590
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zjoot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yes.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Rules Lawyer #1 View Post

    Hmmm… I guess I can give you that. Rogue Nine was not proven beyond a reasonable doubt yet - to a villager. But, he was a seer proxy with a werewolf claim who gathered… 29(?) votes that day - and you concur that pointing at the seer proxy is what got Matthias lynched the next day. The point is deeper than this, however, since Matthias was a werewolf. He should've known that bladescape would come up wolf. So he still should've paid close attention to the seer proxy on Day 5. In other words, even though Rogue Nine wasn't proven beyond reasonable doubt to villagers, he was proven beyond reasonable doubt to wolves. I say if they can make the mistake once, then they can make it twice. They could even make the mistake thrice. I wouldn't put it past them.
    But the villagers didn't know, and that's the important part. Like Banjo said at the time, in Matthais's post he was just trying to look like a misguided villager. That didn't work for him, so why would Shadowydragon do the same thing? I think he just made a random point and forgot that Rogue Nine was a proxy.

    As for why I'm pointing at you:
    Fact set 1:
    I follow the seer proxy. Duh.
    So did Ramsus, and Atreyu, a mason, didn't, and neither did smuchmuch, and that was after he figured out he was a fool. Anyways, practically everyone follows he proxy, so that doesn't prove much either way.
    Fact set 2:
    I was specifically singled out and targeted by bladescape, a confirmed werewolf. Why? (I say he was trying to start a bandwagon on me)!
    But with two bandwagons on villagers, what would be his motivation to do that? Perhaps he didn't want to be seen on too many villager wagons and was trying to look good by voting for another wolf?
    Fact set 3:
    The logic Mkhaiwati used to start this wagon on me is false! *glares at Mkhaiwati*
    My voting record does not resemble Matthias' record. Go look!
    Furthermore, the last time the voting for Duneyrr argument was used as a reason to lynch someone that someone turned out to be a Villager (poor Khal).
    But you admitted yourself that your voting record was similar to Ramsus, who was a much smarter wolf than Matthais.

    So, in conclusion, I'm not voting for you on a gut feeling. I'm voting for you not only because the original logic against you still stands, but also because none of your arguments really point to your innocence, and if anything, make you seem more guilty to me. Plus now we've got a proxy voting for you.

    *duck*
    *block*
    *uppercut*
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks


    I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

  21. - Top - End - #591
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Firemeier's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Let's roll up the old case of Rakkoon infestation.
    Not if my index finger has anything to say about it. And, as it turned out, it had quite the stirring dissertation prepared on that very subject.

    Many thanks to half-halfling for the Spanish Inquisition avatar

  22. - Top - End - #592
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the rules between space
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    *facing The Grimmace*
    Ummm.. *evade*
    Matthias' motivation? speculation
    Shadowydragon's motivation? speculation

    Following the seer proxy is my reason for voting Duneyrr. You concur that practically everyone follows the seer proxy. It follows that targeting me for being on the Duneyrr wagon is faulty logic.

    bladescape's motivation for targeting me? I don't know why he targeted me. The point I'm making is that it is unlikely bladescape would've posted what he did if I was a wolf because it draws others to point at me.

    In conclusion? You say something almost equivalent to what bladescape said when I rebutted his faulty logic - that my reaction makes me seem more guilty.
    *shakes head*

    About the only thing you've got going for you in your entire argument is that one of the two seer proxies is pointing at me. But you switched your point to me before the seer proxy pointed, didn't you?
    *crescent kick*
    *double-punch*

    *turns to billtodamax*
    *block block block block block*
    *dodge duck block*
    Wow! You throw good punches.
    I addressed the issue of Day 1 randomness. *block*
    I did not mean to suggest a particular motive for Shadowydragon's voting record. *dodge*

    But you concur that the voting record is odd. *back-flip*

    My defense consists of facts. If it's confusing, I'm happy to explain. *jab*
    Most people follow the seer proxy. Thus, hunting the Duneyrr wagon is pointless. *jab*
    For reference, bladescape posted against me here and here.
    316
    327
    *cartwheel*
    Hey, this is a pretty good workout. If I make it out of this match alive, we should become sparring partners.

    *TsukikoJ comes out of nowhere to land a solid hit*
    Umph! I didn't expect that one. Good thing I have my batman armor on!
    *takes out a batman boomerang*
    Hey, don't look so angry. If you've come to fight, come prepared! *click*
    By the way, I noticed how you held off voting rakkoon until after I hammered razovor. You're a clever one. *throws boomerang*
    Thanks to all the players who joined
    June 27 ... July 14, 2011
    July 7 ... July 28, 2012


  23. - Top - End - #593
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    banjo1985's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    I'm not buying Rules Lawyer #1's rather laboured but at least well articulated defence. Good arguement though, but one thinks you protest too much for a villager. And I really don't think you're a non-wolf power role.

    As for bladescape voting for you, maybe you're the Devil and the wolves didn't know at that time? Wolves like to throw early votes at each other anyway, gives them a better defene later. For me you're either a wolf (Devil or not) or a Villager, and to be honest we can afford to lose either.

    Rakkoon's also a good shout though, I think we'll want to look at him tomorrow.


    Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

  24. - Top - End - #594
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Qwaz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    15:12
    30th June 2114
    Beethoven classroom
    Red School
    Sanctuary 8


    Sit down and shut up! We’ve got 40 minutes to kill here. The weeks nearly over so…we’re going to learn to spell Hypothalamus. Problems? Forlorn 6 year old heads shook slowly. Every one of them hoped Miss Swane would be better soon. Mr Thatcher was a meanie.

    15:12
    30th June 2114
    12 Ward Rd
    Red District
    Sanctuary 8


    Dianne took this day off last year and she very well might next year too. It was today, two years ago, that one of two things happened and she didn’t know which. She reflected that it was the uncertainty that she hated more than anything else. More than the unfairness, the fear…the rejection?

    Opening her desk Dianne pulled out a frame. She’d wanted to hang it many times to remind her of the effect careless words could have but given it’s contents she knew that this time, like all the others, would end with her storing it back in the desk draw.

    Like all her most treasured possessions it was a printout of an email with R, but unusually this was hers…the last.

    Dear R,

    Things just seem to go from bad to worse in your place. First the plague, then the wolves and then people turning on each other as well. You used to talk of such happy things and now you sound…almost broken? How is your boxing? Talking about that always used to cheer you up.

    I’ve been dodging this R but I have something I need to ask you. It’s difficult for me say…it’s a subject we’ve always avoided discussing. Initially because of the rules against it but, at least for me, it’s also because talking can’t change anything. I have to know though. I have to ask.

    The fact is we’ve been talking like this since school. The PenPal scheme put us in touch but out of my friends I think I’m the only one still penning with their Pal. They all have partners now and some even have children. The only children I have are all other peoples.

    I guess I’ve been wanting to ask this for some time and the horrible stories coming out of Sanctuary 13 have just given me the push to do it. I hope I’m not stepping on anybodies toes in 13 but…I like you R. A lot. Enough that being born in different Sanctuaries feels like a cruel joke.

    Do you like me?

    Phew. Said it. Looking back I’ve clearly been a mess writing this. My usual eloquence has deserted me and I only hope that won’t affect your answer.

    Tell me quick. I don’t know how long I can wait.

    Yours?
    Dianne…x
    Had he died? Had he just rejected her completely? Oh she knew how the Sanctuary 13 business had ended and that Raphael’s name hadn’t been amoung the dead but without a reply…

    Two years earlier
    12 Warden St.
    Green Level
    Sanctuary 13


    Raphael was just closing his door as he heard the “BING!” noise of a received email. “That’ll be Dianne”. He thought. “I’ll give it a read when I get home tonight.” He was in a hurry and wanted to pay his last respects to Atreyu before work if he could.

    As he neared the centre though a crowd of people charged out towards him waving the noose.

    Fight or flight? Fight…or “Well in the end there’s nowhere worth running to is there?” Said Raphael as he took his stance.

    Completely overwhelmed he was strung up and it was only after he stopped swinging someone asked what his real name was. He was known as “that uptight stickler guy”. As an apology they buried him under the name of Joseph Ford. A well-known and respected pillar from earlier days of Sanctuary 13.

    Summary: Rules Lawyer #1 was Lynched. He was a Villager.
    Night 9 begins now and ends in about 48 hours since the USA likes independence.

    Please PM all nights actions to Qwaz, Lex-kat & Rules Lawyer #1.
    Last edited by Qwaz; 2011-07-05 at 07:34 AM.

  25. - Top - End - #595
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zjoot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yes.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Rats! I guess I'm not as smart as I thought. I think I'll go back to following my gut now. Sorry RL.
    Last edited by Zjoot; 2011-07-04 at 11:42 AM.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks


    I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

  26. - Top - End - #596
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the rules between space
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Hey, no hard feelings. I enjoyed playing batman for a while, and I got some good RP in. Next time, I'll try to remember not to protest as much as a villager - I hope. So, um, Quaz, I remember offering myself as a co-narrator... Are you still good with having me aboard?
    Thanks to all the players who joined
    June 27 ... July 14, 2011
    July 7 ... July 28, 2012


  27. - Top - End - #597
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Qwaz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Indeed you did and yes we are. I'll PM you details when I ain't at work. Maybe tomorrow afternoon though. I'm starting a LONG shift

  28. - Top - End - #598
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Qwaz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Rules Lawyer #1 is now officialy narrating aswell. Please include him in your night action PMs.
    Last edited by Qwaz; 2011-07-05 at 07:33 AM.

  29. - Top - End - #599
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the rules between space
    Gender
    Male

    cool Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII - Rules Lawyer #1 ascends

    body discorporates, leaves empty batman suit and fake lightsaber

  30. - Top - End - #600
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    bladescape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII - Bladescape Revolts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rules Lawyer #1 View Post
    body discorporates, leaves empty batman suit and fake lightsaber
    Wait!! But we deserve at least something that awesome for a death result!(I want to do a Ben Kenobi.)

    I revolt!
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"




    My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •