Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 831
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    ...wait, huh? What's that bandwagon for?
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

  2. - Top - End - #152
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Supagoof's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Da Goof (x3)..Is On Fire!
    Gender
    Male

    Default I think Atreyu is a wolf - he's not noticing headers. Not llama-like at all

    I'll go with one of the Ra's....

    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon...oh, looks like the red came in on Ramsus.

    I used a complicated system of moving my curser up and down multiple times with my eyes closed to decide between you two. It was up a few, down a few, up a few, down a few more, until I lost track of where I was.
    Last edited by Supagoof; 2011-06-10 at 10:13 AM.
    Legionary of Protection
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

  3. - Top - End - #153
    Pixie in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    I like this method!

    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon

  4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the Interwebz
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    I'll try this!


    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Last edited by Lady Tialait; 2011-06-10 at 02:25 PM.


    "I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

  5. - Top - End - #155
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2008

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    These wagons are perculiar so I'll stay off them, GrlumptheElder in revenge.

  6. - Top - End - #156
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Mustiado's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    No! Wait! I'm here! Khal

    Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show

  7. - Top - End - #157
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zjoot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yes.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Last edited by Zjoot; 2011-06-10 at 02:52 PM.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks


    I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

  8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Before anyone gets any bright ideas, I'm changing my name to zovor.
    Last edited by razovor; 2011-06-10 at 11:42 AM.

  9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sin City

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by razovor View Post
    Fleeing Coward pointed at Rakkon. Maybe the masons were onto something.
    I don't like this. It was Day 1. How would they have anything to go off of?

    Razovor
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

  10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Imperial Psycho's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Great Britain

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Agreed. Razovor seems the shiftiest to me.

  11. - Top - End - #161
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Lemonus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Plane of Elemental Pie
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Ramsus
    Rakkoon
    Last edited by Lemonus; 2011-06-10 at 03:31 PM.
    Awesome Pony-Chul by slayerx!
    My computer is on the blink. Posting will be affected.
    The endless wisdom that is my extended signature lies here.
    I have Pokemon!

  12. - Top - End - #162
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rogue Nine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milliways
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Hello citizens of Sanctuary 13! It is another fine day. Here are the announcements:

    -Yesterday a mob appeared outside my office and now someone is missing. I did not approve of any unwarrented lynch mobs. Please remember to fill out a Form 4B-7 and turn it in at least 24 hours in advance.
    -Last night's unfortunate "incident" aside, the Couple's Dinner went off without a hitch. Love was definitely in the air.
    -It seems maintanence has a definite fix on the Raccoon problem. Good work gentlemen.
    -Finally, during band practice, my Banjo went missing. That has been in my family since 1985. Whoever has it please return it, and you will only be slightly punished.

    Thank you all, and have a great day!

    Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

    Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

  13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Ok, what the hell guys? I have two votes while I'm awake to say something about it and then I wake up and suddenly have a billion? And again. I RP followed immediately by people lynching me. Can I seriously never be allowed to RP here or something? Do people hate RPing or something? Because I don't think a single person on my wagon is bothering to RP. Well if I live through this I now have a new way to pick my lynch targets barring logic. You know, logic, that thing people should be trying to apply now that we're down two masons already. My vote on Archer was basically just a placeholder as I was hoping people would come out with actual reasons to be suspicious of people (seriously this would be the third game in a row I'd be lynched with no real reasoning as to why).

    I recall Murska asking earlier to not be killed right away. Considering that's happened to me in the last few games I'd like to ask the same.

    I don't like either of these wagons and I think it should be clear that Supagoof is trying to make everyone think that Rakkoon and I are the only choices. And I don't trust anyone else using it as an excuse either.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-06-10 at 04:45 PM.

  14. - Top - End - #164
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the Interwebz
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    My reasons for voting have nothing to do with your RPing, but I'll change my vote because you want to continue it. It'll save you for lynch. If i'm another bandwagon, no guarantees, I am...after all...trying to get my side to win.


    Razovor for some reason, you annoy me.
    Last edited by Lady Tialait; 2011-06-10 at 08:12 PM.


    "I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

  15. - Top - End - #165
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Yeah, that's just weird. Lemonus.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

  16. - Top - End - #166
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zjoot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yes.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    After more thought, I have a feeling about Matthias. Mama said not to trust those spooky wizards.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks


    I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

  17. - Top - End - #167
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Lemonus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Plane of Elemental Pie
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Why are you pointing at me, Murska?
    Awesome Pony-Chul by slayerx!
    My computer is on the blink. Posting will be affected.
    The endless wisdom that is my extended signature lies here.
    I have Pokemon!

  18. - Top - End - #168
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    bladescape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    The eyes of the shadows align, looking at the chaos strewn before him. Two caught up in a whirl, but the whirl is suspicious. Where are the rabble rousers who caused this? One must look closely at the roots of this incident....

    ((And for further note, that's me saying I find this Rakkoon/Ramsus bandwagons fishy... I'd be hard pressed to find exactly who I think is a wolf. Razavor looks bad, and I reckon if he ain't a wolf then to look closely at Forum Explorer.))
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"




    My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

  19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Well clearly nobody's going for Supagoof and I feel better about Rakkoon than I do Razovor so... (not exactly happy with that as I don't feel anything strong there either).
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-06-10 at 05:38 PM.

  20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    It looks like things are turning against me. I'd better try using this 'logic' so many people are talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    Razovor for some reason, you annoy me.
    That is because I have been acting without logic. You know you are a logical person and can't understand why others are not. But let me ask you a question. Is it better to pick your targets based on an emotion, or reasoning?

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Psycho View Post
    Agreed. Razovor seems the shiftiest to me.
    That is because I am shifty. It's one of the downsides of the three way struggle between trying to be useful, trying not to get hanged by the villagers, and trying not to get killed by the wolves. Occasionally I have do things that make me look illogical so the wolves don't think I'm too clever and kill me. It seems this time I was too stupid. If I die, will you continue to study the voting patterns in my place?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
    I don't like this. It was Day 1. How would they have anything to go off of? Razovor
    If you believe I am a werewolf, then this reasoning is counteracted by what I did on turn one. Somehow on my first turn I managed to identify and kill a mason. If you believe I am really capable of that, then I don't see why you won't believe the masons could have found a werewolf.

    In truth it was an accident. An unfortunate side-effect of pushing the bandwagons to see if I could catch any werewolves. Do you really think I'm smart enough to do that on purpose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    I've seen wolves use this logic a lot more often than villagers, so razovor.
    That is because the logic is flawed. With no real clues as to who might be a wolf I am left only with the option of choosing a random target. One quarter of the time I'll get lucky and choose a werewolf. If I can start a bandwagon against a werewolf we might be able to catch other werewolves as they try to defend them. That is the game. Unless you have some other method of divining werewolves?

    I've tried studying the voting patterns, but with only one turn of data there are very few conclusions I can make. Tell me, I am relatively new to this game. Is it better to use flawed logic, or no logic?

    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    ((And for further note, that's me saying I find this Rakkoon/Ramsus bandwagons fishy... I'd be hard pressed to find exactly who I think is a wolf. Razavor looks bad, and I reckon if he ain't a wolf then to look closely at Forum Explorer.))
    Allow me to save you the trouble. I'm not a wolf. Are you a wolf?

    Also, you spelt my name wrong.
    Last edited by razovor; 2011-06-10 at 04:59 PM.

  21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sin City

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Personally, I find some logic better > no logic > flawed logic
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

  22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    PirateGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
    Personally, I find some logic better > no logic > flawed logic
    Well, is it better to try to be logical and fail, or to simply not try?

  23. - Top - End - #173
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Khal's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by razovor View Post
    Well, is it better to try to be logical and fail, or to simply not try?
    As a villager, I'd say not to try. If your flawed logic hits a wolf randomly, people will begin to trust the flawed logic, and start lynching villagers.

    If you're a wolf, flawed logic all the way.

    Razovor because of this.

  24. - Top - End - #174
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Matthias2207's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    GMT+1
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by razovor View Post
    It's one of the downsides of the three way struggle between trying to be useful, trying not to get hanged by the villagers, and trying not to get killed by the wolves.

    .......

    Allow me to save you the trouble. I'm not a wolf. Are you a wolf?

    Also, you spelt my name wrong.
    ...Sorry, I got distracted when you said "three-way".
    Avatar by me.


    My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show


    Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

    Killer Klown by Ceika

    Stroop by Mr Gone

  25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sin City

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    why do you keep asking everyone philosophical questions? That is annoying I must say. Every question you have asked have had no true answer to them.

    And I don't see how the Masons could have found a Werewolf on day 2. That's pretty hard. Especially when the Day 1 lynch was a Mason. And from your post above, you seem to imply you have. If you have stop beating around the bush, and if you are a Mason, then just come out and say it.

    Although I would frankly find that hard to believe at the moment.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

  26. - Top - End - #176
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
    Personally, I find some logic better > no logic > flawed logic
    The problem here is that if we figure flawed logic is a worse thing than no logic, then people who have an idea they think might be ok don't post it because it might be flawed. Then, we always get no logic and never get good logic. This results to easy wolf victory.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

  27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sin City

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    The problem here is that if we figure flawed logic is a worse thing than no logic, then people who have an idea they think might be ok don't post it because it might be flawed. Then, we always get no logic and never get good logic. This results to easy wolf victory.
    I can see your point there, but flawed logic can just as easily lead to a wolf win as well. People see logic and they go "Oh! He has logic!" They don't stop to think and check to see whether this logic is good or not. So we are just arguing in an endless circle.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

  28. - Top - End - #178
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Murska's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Whose eye is that eye?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
    I can see your point there, but flawed logic can just as easily lead to a wolf win as well. People see logic and they go "Oh! He has logic!" They don't stop to think and check to see whether this logic is good or not. So we are just arguing in an endless circle.
    Not if everyone uses logic. Then people will go "Oh! He has logic! Let me see... wait, this is wrong because of X. My idea is better because of Y."
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

  29. - Top - End - #179
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    calar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Yes
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Ramsus did ping on my radar, but only really because I'm sure he's not a mason.
    I shall spread the buttery light of justice over the toast of your iniquity!

    Fight my brute.
    Brutes too boring? Try this one.

  30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Gray Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Another day, another endless amount of machinery to fix *cough cough*, sadly Gray said for himself. Being one of the last mechanics around the place was taking a tool on his health. All that grease and soot was definively not good for him.

    But he had no time for waiting on one of the endless lines to see one of the few doctors as well. He suspected someone was sabotaging the machinery, after all, it hasn't even been a milenium yet and those things were built to last. Secretly, he suspected that Kwarkpudding gal, always up to no good, not showing when there were meetings.


    Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •