Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 831
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    (Gah, I forgot to RP!)

    Feeling a lot better thanks to the Med-X, Ramsus got to work. There were way too many consoles in here to keep track of. He ran around making a list of the most major problems, like minor flooding in the reactor chamber and something jamming one of the major air circulation fans, then called them down to maintenance via the intercoms. He spent the rest of the day making lists of the lesser troubles that he could understand and marks about the ones he didn't. He left them there for whoever was taking the next shift to deal with before reporting into the Overseer that they probably wouldn't all die today and then heading back to his room to sleep.

  2. - Top - End - #242
    Troll in the Playground
     
    smuchmuch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ??Ph??

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Back in buisness.

    Yesterday, Imperial psycho is the one who started the bandwagon yesterday on Razovor out of pretty much nothing with the reamrk of 'he seems the shifitest', wich is really not much of a reason.
    Last edited by smuchmuch; 2011-06-13 at 06:15 PM.
    I'm sig'ing in the rain, just sig'ing in the rain....

    Somme old avatars, by me
    Spoiler
    Show

    -

  3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Imperial Psycho's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Great Britain

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Actually, Deathslayer started it, I think.
    Tasroth as placeholder for now.

    I don't like this Tialait wagon.

  4. - Top - End - #244
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rogue Nine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milliways
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Attention Citizens of Sanctuary 13! Another FINE day here inside the safe and secure world below. I would first like to apologize for the confusion regarding the name-plate outside my office. Before the door was sealed, I found a stack of Pre-War Star Wars books. Those books are unfortunately gone (probably eaten by those darn Rakkoons), but I since dedicated myself to a certain character, Corran Horn, a.k.a. Rogue Nine. I submitted an X19-42a remittance to request renaming form several years ago, and just received word on my Terminal that it finally went through. Some announcements:

    -The rumors of a werewolf infestation are unfortunately true. I know, my chances of winning the next election aren't very high if I let all of you die.
    -The next election is officially cancelled due to said werewolf infestation. I nominate myself to continue as overseer and I accept.
    -My Banjo is still missing. I expect the thief to be embarrassed that he or she would even think to steal from my personage. It's okay to admit your mistake. Punishment will be swift, but under the guidelines set forth by the previous Overseer (i.e. me) will also be public and very humiliating.
    -Finally, we have a special treat for lunch today to celebrate the new Overseer (i.e. me): a crate of Fancy Lads snake cakes I've been saving for a special occasion! If you think you are allergic to radiation, please see the doctor, but after the celebration please.

    Thank you all, and have a great day!

    Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

    Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

  5. - Top - End - #245
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Atreyu the Masked LLama's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    JC, TN or Camelot.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    smuchmuch because for personal reasons (not bad reasons, just personal ones) I've not been able to be on the net and I don't wanna get auto'ed.

    I'll try to make a better post soon, sorry guys.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show


    Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

  6. - Top - End - #246
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Lemonus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Plane of Elemental Pie
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Ugh. That fool Overseer, Rogue Nine, just canceled the election, appointed himself Overseer for another term, and is now ranting about some lost banjo of his. Something's up with him. At least he's giving us free cake.
    Awesome Pony-Chul by slayerx!
    My computer is on the blink. Posting will be affected.
    The endless wisdom that is my extended signature lies here.
    I have Pokemon!

  7. - Top - End - #247
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2007

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Gah, random voting. Someone please give me a logical reason.

    Lady Tialait, since that's the only wagon where it looks like some of the people are even trying.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Shapeshifters 2 WW
    It is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
    Gooooooo Colonials!

  8. - Top - End - #248
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Between Games
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by calar View Post
    Might as well jump in on the Lady Tialait wagon, I have nothing else.
    that seems an odd comment. Also the fourth vote on Lady Tialait in a quick time.

    Point at calar

  9. - Top - End - #249
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    GrlumpTheElder's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    This Sceptred Isle
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Pointed at Lady Tialait on day 1. Don't know who else to vote for, so I'll vote for her again.
    Grlump the Elder, a Lvl. 5 Gnome Barbarian with a penchant for food.

    Want an Avatar? ¦ I'm Building a Dalek ¦ Arthur B. Fittlewick: Dinosaur Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Grlump is way cool. That's too few words for how cool I think he is...

  10. - Top - End - #250
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Supagoof's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Da Goof (x3)..Is On Fire!
    Gender
    Male

    Default It's on like Donkey Kong.

    Goof kicks open the door from his house, entering the street.

    First mistake - you killed my kitty.
    Second mistake - you wanted the Goof.

    You want the Goof?

    YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE GOOF!

    So let's see who's on Goof's naughty or nice list.

    Yep.
    Yep.
    Noooooope.

    Lady Tialait - sorry, you aren't on the nice list. Might be a villager, might be a wolf, all seers signs point to unknown.
    Legionary of Protection
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

  11. - Top - End - #251
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the Interwebz
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Guys, why don't you just assume i'm the neutral banner?


    "I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

  12. - Top - End - #252
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2007

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    Guys, why don't you just assume i'm the neutral banner?
    We want to eliminate you to ensure we don't get banned.
    trill in da playground

  13. - Top - End - #253
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    bladescape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    Guys, why don't you just assume i'm the neutral baner?
    Because there isn't one, Lady Tialait. There are no neutrals in Classic.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"




    My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

  14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the Interwebz
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    ....you can still assume it.


    "I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

  15. - Top - End - #255
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Ramsus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    If it makes you feel better LT we can assume pretend I'm the anti-nuetral villager. (That's right! I managed get a special faction but not a special role! Gods why does this happen to me?)
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-06-13 at 10:54 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the Interwebz
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    If it makes you feel better LT we can assume I'm the anti-nuetral villager. (That's right! I managed get a special faction but not a special role! Gods why does this happen to me?)
    That does make me feel better. What will make me feel even better is getting lynched to reveal my neutral baner status...or villager.


    "I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

  17. - Top - End - #257
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the rules between space
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    *sees Supagoof*
    hmmmm… maybe the Goof didn't goof when he made his list yesterday…

    *moves a stack of papers*
    "Let's see. I like a hard copy. It can't be hacked, edited, revised, or other-wise cyber-corrupted… Here we are!

    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showp...05&postcount=1

    "Yes, it is quite clear. There is no such thing as a neutral baner. If you aren't for the sanctuary, then you are against it!"
    *joins the crowd on Lady Tialait*
    "Are you claiming to be a neutral baner playing in Classic Werewolf XIII?"
    Thanks to all the players who joined
    June 27 ... July 14, 2011
    July 7 ... July 28, 2012


  18. - Top - End - #258
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the Interwebz
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    The Lady turns to Rules Lawyer, "Yes....yes I am. It's as good a claim as any. No matter my claim, you will assume I am lying, so why not make the obvious lie?"


    "I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

  19. - Top - End - #259
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Beholder

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    the rules between space
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    The Lady turns to Rules Lawyer, "Yes....yes I am. It's as good a claim as any. No matter my claim, you will assume I am lying, so why not make the obvious lie?"
    "People make mistakes. They goof. They blunder. They point randomly. To wit:

    Why would you assume that I'd assume that you are lying (unless you are)?"

    "And if you are lying and you are the baner, why not lie and say you are not, so that I will believe that you are?"
    Thanks to all the players who joined
    June 27 ... July 14, 2011
    July 7 ... July 28, 2012


  20. - Top - End - #260
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Internet Flea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Looking at yesterday's bandwagons, votes for Ramsus seemed to stop after the Razovor bandwagon formed. Hard to tell with this many people, but I think he's more likely to be a wolf than rakkoon.
    Not voting for him because he's repeatedly made the point that he's gotten killed early. However, that stops tomorrow so watch your back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I can't believe I didn't notice that Reinholdt. I guess I was too busy being happy I wasn't getting lynched. Lady Tialait (sorry if you turn out to be town).
    This isn't helping; I don't like statements about why people don't have opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerFang View Post
    Yeah the paranoia is running really high...




    How can you say I am attacking logic when Internet Flea voted as randomly for razovor as you are voting for me now? I'm keeping my eye on you rakkoon... It seems to me that you are trying to cast suspicion on others.

    (And It's TigerFang with a capital F!!!)
    My vote was not random at all. Razovor's argument is a wolf thing; I've seen it a lot of times, and apart from this game I don't remember it ever coming from a villager.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    If it makes you feel better LT we can assume pretend I'm the anti-nuetral villager. (That's right! I managed get a special faction but not a special role! Gods why does this happen to me?)
    Probably because you've been dying so much the narrators considered it a waste of a power role.

    As for voting... let's say calar. I don't trust the Lady T wagon and calar stands out on it.

  21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the Interwebz
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Rules Lawyer #1 View Post
    "People make mistakes. They goof. They blunder. They point randomly. To wit:

    Why would you assume that I'd assume that you are lying (unless you are)?"

    "And if you are lying and you are the baner, why not lie and say you are not, so that I will believe that you are?"
    The Lady smiles, "I always assume that everyone pays me no attention."


    "I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

  22. - Top - End - #262
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2008

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    I think I'll point at The Grimace today.

  23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sin City

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    I trust Internet Flea. We think alike and I like LT's bandwagon no more than he does. Calar even though it won't get anywhere.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

  24. - Top - End - #264
    Troll in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ashland, Kentucky

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    flip a coin between the top 2 and get......calar
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

    And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

    full size avatar

  25. - Top - End - #265
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the Interwebz
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    In an attempt to save my own skin, I vote Calar.


    "I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

  26. - Top - End - #266
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator
     
    Alarra's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    South Dakota
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Huh, I thought I voted here. I think being in two games that started the same day is confusing me. So, Lady Tialait, I guess. There's at lease a little logic behind it and her responses haven't inclined me toward believing her.

    I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

  27. - Top - End - #267
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zjoot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yes.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Hmmm....this Lady Tialait wagon appeals to me. Sorry Lady T, you seem nice enough, but as Alarra said, it seems like there's some good logic behind this.
    Last edited by Zjoot; 2011-06-14 at 03:38 PM.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks


    I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

  28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    DruidGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the Interwebz
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Indeed, the wolves have very good logic. I just wonder how many times I'll be lynched as a villager before I get to be a wolf for the first time.


    "I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

  29. - Top - End - #269
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Firemeier's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    As for voting... let's say calar. I don't trust the Lady T wagon and calar stands out on it.
    Wait, what? In what way does he stand out from the other wagon hoppers? He was the fifth person on the wagon and didn't say anything apart from "wagon because I have nothing else". Or am I missing something really obvious because I'm tired as hell?

    Oh boy, it's getting late and I got to get my point in, so here's my largely inconsequential point at Internet Flea.

    Guess RP will have to wait until the next day...
    Not if my index finger has anything to say about it. And, as it turned out, it had quite the stirring dissertation prepared on that very subject.

    Many thanks to half-halfling for the Spanish Inquisition avatar

  30. - Top - End - #270
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Khal's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011

    Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

    Lady Tialat looks good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •