New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5]Water spells

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Don't do that. Damaging spells do not need expensive components. Ever. These are weaker than disintegrate.
    True. It deals less damage than Disintegrate on a successful save. But its a higher level spell and thus a higher DC and it has 2 chances to kill you outright. Disintegrate is a kill or massive damage, these spells are kill or severe penalties and good damage and possiblity to kill again a few hours later (though you have the possiblity to boost your save in that time).

2. - Top - End - #62
    Titan in the Playground

Hmmm. Maybe. I still wouldn't put it higher than seven.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Banned

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Only Constructs, Non-Water Elementals and creatures with the Incorporal subtype are valid targets for this spell.
    Only Constructs, Non-Water Elementals and creatures with the Incorporal subtype are valid targets for this spell? Say what?

Why can't this spell effect living creatures like orcs, dragons or trents? Are you saying that plants, animals, dragons, humanoids and such don't have water in them?

And incorporal creatures have water? So ghosts are full of water and are a valid target for this spell?

I don't follow your logic here...

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtide View Post
    Only Constructs, Non-Water Elementals and creatures with the Incorporal subtype are valid targets for this spell? Say what?

Why can't this spell effect living creatures like orcs, dragons or trents? Are you saying that plants, animals, dragons, humanoids and such don't have water in them?

And incorporal creatures have water? So ghosts are full of water and are a valid target for this spell?

I don't follow your logic here...
    I believe that was a typo when making the edit. As soon as I get home I'll fix it (on an iPod)