New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Phantom of the Opera Werewolf IV

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    Not sure what you mean by that first part about no wolves protecting you, but banjo voted for you on Day 3 pretty suddenly (and since he was the Seer it might have something behind it other than crazy randomness), and policeman calar followed suit.

As for killing iElf; thanks. But you're tricky enough that I'm still not ruling you out. I'm thinking you might have just voted iElf as a throwaway vote and gotten stuck on the bandwagon afterward.
    Well, I posted logic against him as well and convinced a number of people to not vote on the other wagons...

The first part: I, as a wolf, will always be caught around days 2-3. Wolf teams know this, and so they try to gain credibility by lynching me, not doom the entire team by trying to protect me.

Anyway, Banjo stopped voting for me on Day 4 pretty suddenly after scrying me as a villager.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Bugbear in the Playground

End of Night 5

Well, the night goes on. In the dressing room of the newest star of the Opera, one of the best thinkers of the opera employees works at cleaning. Then, oddly he discovers that the mirror in the room is actually the doorway to a secret passage.

"Strange. Hmm, maybe what Christine says about an angel of music teaching her might be more sinster than I thought."
    "I think you should do less searching around."

The punjab lasso flies, and so, the thinker dies.

Summary: Internet Flea was killed, he was a member of the cast.
    Day 6 begins and ends in 48 hours.

3. - Top - End - #153

Well.... Not entirely unexpected. Anyways.

Two targets for today. Lex-Kat and GrlumpTheElder.
    Last edited by bladescape; 2011-07-21 at 02:20 AM.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

4. - Top - End - #154
    Troll in the Playground

Hm. Why those? What about Gray Mage?
    Last edited by Murska; 2011-07-21 at 09:50 AM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll vote for GrlumpTheElder for now.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

6. - Top - End - #156

Lex-Kat for me.

All artwork stolen from Bathy

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #157

Both Bladescape and Internet Flea said that Grey Mage was suspicious - and they both suspected and lynched sage montalius, who was a wolf...
    Last edited by GrlumpTheElder; 2011-07-21 at 07:00 AM.
    Grlump the Elder, a Lvl. 5 Gnome Barbarian with a penchant for food.

Want an Avatar? ¦ I'm Building a Dalek ¦ Arthur B. Fittlewick: Dinosaur Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Grlump is way cool. That's too few words for how cool I think he is...

8. - Top - End - #158
    Troll in the Playground

I'm a bit suspicious of Bladescape, honestly.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2011-07-21 at 02:20 AM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

9. - Top - End - #159

Alright.... For those of you interested, IF and I had pseudo-cleared GrayMage for now. So please, don't vote for him.

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

10. - Top - End - #160
    Barbarian in the Playground

GrlumpTheElder
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

11. - Top - End - #161
    Troll in the Playground

But why should we trust you, Bladescape? How many times have you actually helped lynch a Shadow?

Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Murska is the standout for me, but I wouldn't say he is a wolf, or that any of them are. But my gut tells me there is a wolf here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    End of Day 1

Reinholdt was lynched, he was a member of the cast.
    Well, here you didn't help lynch the Cast Member, but it was only day 1. *Shrugs*
    I'm going to return to my original point of BunnyEarz. Cause if Murska isn't a wolf, then one of the others is, I'm sure.))
    End of Day 2

Summary: Bunny Earz, by reaching 4 votes first is lynched, she is a cast member.
    But now you've begun your reign of terror. You helped kill poor little Bunny Earz, a cast member.
    (I don't know about that, Banjo. Things haven't really struck me as logical, for Murska to be a wolf. I'll admit, I haven't got any first hand experience of it, but this just doesn't sit right with me for now. Calar Has been pinging slightly on my radar. Not a good lead but the best I've got right now.)
    End of Day 3

Summary: Matthias2207 was lynched, he was a cast member.
    Another cast member lynched, but not by you.

But something has struck me while looking through these. Your RP name: Monsieur Le Terreur. Curious choice, I think.
    Another one like Otaku is Gray Mage.
    End of Day 4

Summary: iElf was lynched, she was the head of fire(devil).
    Nope, didn't help us catch the Head of Fire (Devil). But another thing I notice, you keep laying suspicions on others, and then point at someone else.

Talk about Murska, then point at Bunny Earz, and then Calar. Talk about Otakuryoga, then point at Gray Mage. Strange.
    Sage Montalius It is. And damned at losing the Seer.

And Sage. I damned well hope you're a wolf. If not then we're pretty bad off.

EDIT:Actually I'm pretty sure he's a wolf, looking back. There was an attempted IF/Banjo lynch. And as IF said, it just looks worse as it goes.
    End of Day 5

Summary: Sage Montalius was lynched, he was a shadow.
    Night 5 begins and ends in 24 hours.
    This one was simple. Everyone, including myself, pointed at Sage Montalius.

So you helped us get one Shadow. The last one.

Was Internet Flea beginning to suspect you, Bladescape?

12. - Top - End - #162

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    But why should we trust you, Bladescape? How many times have you actually helped lynch a Shadow?
    Trust? No, you shouldn't trust me. I could say 'I'm a villager' in bold letters, get a Seer confirmation, and you still shouldn't. There are very few instances where you should completely trust someone. And since when have I said 'Trust Me.' Well? I never asked you to, I merely put my own logic out there. Listen to it or not, it's how I work.

Well, here you didn't help lynch the Cast Member, but it was only day 1. *Shrugs*
    Shall we in turn review your own actions? I was after Murska, but didn't get him. I was not alone in this, where-as you, rather than even get involved. Don't vote at all!

But now you've begun your reign of terror. You helped kill poor little Bunny Earz, a cast member.
    And... On day two, it's not easy to find Wolves. I profess to have misjudged.
    But you?

RabbitHoleLost is always suspicious.
    Right. IF, Banjo, Murska and I, as well as several others, dedicated time to logical arguements. You throw away your vote in an attempt to escape the radar.

Another cast member lynched, but not by you.
    Yes, at the time I had more suspicious targets. But no-one listened to me. But interesting thing? Try this quote on for size.
    I'm slightly unsettled by Banjo's accusation of me.
    Banjo was accusing you. And although he didn't scry you, he was suspicious.

But something has struck me while looking through these. Your RP name: Monsieur Le Terreur. Curious choice, I think.
    Ah, actually, this is quite fun. You'll find all sorts of references in my RPing. The two main is to being a Shadow or Raoul. I had fun doing that, just to see how they'd react.

Nope, didn't help us catch the Head of Fire (Devil). But another thing I notice, you keep laying suspicions on others, and then point at someone else.

Talk about Murska, then point at Bunny Earz, and then Calar. Talk about Otakuryoga, then point at Gray Mage. Strange.
    Talk about Murska, to make sure he wasn't forgotten, but I didn't want him lynched because I had ideas about what he really was. That which wasn't a wolf.

Otakuryoga didn't look as Wolfy as Gray Mage. I am rather prone to pointing out multiple suspects, usually the ones that have scored highest on my radar, and settling on the one I favour being a wolf the most.

This one was simple. Everyone, including myself, pointed at Sage Montalius.

So you helped us get one Shadow. The last one.

Was Internet Flea beginning to suspect you, Bladescape?
    Considering how much you know here, I thought it relevant to toss this quote out there:
    I missed something, didn't I. Why are we going after Sage Montalius?
    A little less sure of yourself? Or maybe you just were trying to see how much leeway we've got for letting Sage go.

Was IF suspecting me? Perhaps. I can't say honestly. But two things, I was in contact with him.(If that wasn't obvious to the wolves already, I don't know why.) And He and I had agreed to go after either you or Grlump today. That shows he had more trust in me than you?

13. - Top - End - #163
    Troll in the Playground

Shall we in turn review your own actions? I was after Murska, but didn't get him. I was not alone in this, where-as you, rather than even get involved. Don't vote at all!
    Didn't realize the game had started, actually. ThePhantom is one of the few narrators that makes a new thread for the game, instead of starting it in the Recruitment thread.

And... On day two, it's not easy to find Wolves. I profess to have misjudged.
    But you?

Right. IF, Banjo, Murska and I, as well as several others, dedicated time to logical arguements. You throw away your vote in an attempt to escape the radar.
    You are rather new, so you won't know that I never try for logic on the first few days of a game. In fact, I usually go with gut feelings, and intuition. But I wait on the logic until something catches my eye, and I look into it.

You, have caught my eye.

Yes, at the time I had more suspicious targets. But no-one listened to me. But interesting thing? Try this quote on for size.

Banjo was accusing you. And although he didn't scry you, he was suspicious.
    Ah, but he did scry me. Ask the Fool, he knows. I'm in contact with him as well.

And you know what he says? He says that he scried you as a Villager. Bladescape, what is your role? Christine Daaé, Raoul, André, Firmin, Carlotta, or are you of the Police? I think you are a Shadow, or maybe even the Phantom himself.

Otakuryoga didn't look as Wolfy as Gray Mage. I am rather prone to pointing out multiple suspects, usually the ones that have scored highest on my radar, and settling on the one I favour being a wolf the most.
    And now Gray Mage is free and clear. Now, when the lynch is certain, you inform us that you anf IF decided that he free and clear.

Considering how much you know here, I thought it relevant to toss this quote out there:

A little less sure of yourself? Or maybe you just were trying to see how much leeway we've got for letting Sage go.
    I honestly didn't know. What about you? Did you know?

14. - Top - End - #164

You are rather new, so you won't know that I never try for logic on the first few days of a game. In fact, I usually go with gut feelings, and intuition. But I wait on the logic until something catches my eye, and I look into it.

You, have caught my eye.
    ..Certainly not how I work, but I concede I don't know how everyone around here works.

Ah, but he did scry me. Ask the Fool, he knows. I'm in contact with him as well.

And you know what he says? He says that he scried you as a Villager. Bladescape, what is your role? Christine Daaé, Raoul, André, Firmin, Carlotta, or are you of the Police? I think you are a Shadow, or maybe even the Phantom himself.
    The way he claimed to me was in such a way that sounded like he'd scried The Grimmace correctly. And if so, I had to ask, the fool can't scry correctly, can they?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom
    Carlotta: The prima donna of the paris opera, and is very jealous of Christine's sucess. Vain and self-focus, she thinks that she can tell the real identity of people, but she is not often right. Fool
    Consider the bolded part. I will say no more, neither will I confirm or deny whether he scried me correctly. I would like to know if the Grimmace part was correctly assumed. It is not necessary to give me an answer if he doesn't trust me.

One question though. Was the Fool scried by Banjo?

And now Gray Mage is free and clear. Now, when the lynch is certain, you inform us that you anf IF decided that he free and clear.
    ...You don't want to go Lynching Gray Mage. He is one of the Power Roles that wasn't counterclaimed when IF was gathering roles. I do know quite a few roles, would I really have wasted my NK on IF last night when I could just as easily have hit a good PR? IF may have been the center, but he still could be led if I was a wolf, unless you are one. But then, we wouldn't stage this if we both were. The PowerRoles that I will not specify are harder, and they interfere with the Wolves goals.

I honestly didn't know. What about you? Did you know?
    Neither do I. I only know what my gut tells me.

However, this arguement is only leading me to believe I was wrong. Unless our friendly Fool wasn't scried by Banjo, then I am most definitely wrong. Unfortunantly, if true, this has only done the duty of painting targets on us both.
    Last edited by bladescape; 2011-07-21 at 02:01 AM.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Troll in the Playground

Fine, then GrlumpTheElder it is.

16. - Top - End - #166

Despite the fact I'm starting to mistrust the line of thinking that brought both IF and I here, we may as well. GrlumpTheElder. At least we have two or three days before it becomes 'Lynch or Die.' And we're running low on possible suspects.

17. - Top - End - #167

Right-ho, this seems a little bit of a sticky situation... After reading through the last few posts, I'm not sure about Bladescape. However, why would he go to so much trouble to try and lynch me (a cast member) if he were a wolf - surely he is just bringing attention to himself, and that's not what wolves want, because when I am revealed to be a villager, suspicion will fall onto him. Note, he also asked what the ratio of wolves was

Admittedly your track record is not great, one shadow. Same as me, and Lex, the only difference with us is that we pointed at Banjo the day iElf was killed.

My justification, I was suspicious the way that Banjo changed his view of Murska - with Hindsight I see why he did it, but I generally tend not to pay much attention to games in the first few days (probably not a good thing...)

Alright.... For those of you interested, IF and I had pseudo-cleared GrayMage for now. So please, don't vote for him.
    Pseudo-cleared, how? He saw he was on your list of suspicions and quickly contacted you to convince you he wan't a wolf - seriously, with no seer backing, what convinced you he was safe. I'm keeping my point on him...

Most suspicious people in my mind?
    Bladescape
    Grey Mage

Lynch me if you will, but do me a favour. When you see I am a villager, lynch Grey Mage or Bladescape...

See what you did there, you made me write a wall of text - I never do that!

Edit: also, look out for anybody keeping a very low profile - I've seen a few...
    Last edited by GrlumpTheElder; 2011-07-21 at 05:50 AM.

18. - Top - End - #168

...You don't want to go Lynching Gray Mage. He is one of the Power Roles that wasn't counterclaimed when IF was gathering roles.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrlumpTheElder
    Pseudo-cleared, how? He saw he was on your list of suspicions and quickly contacted you to convince you he wan't a wolf - seriously, with no seer backing, what convinced you he was safe. I'm keeping my point on him...
    ... Pray tell, did you read the above?

19. - Top - End - #169

Reading the last posts, Lex-Cat and Bladescape, I'm suspicious on both of you.

All artwork stolen from Bathy

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #170

... Pray tell, did you read the above?
    Whoops, missed that bit.

Ok, Lex-Kat

21. - Top - End - #171
    Troll in the Playground

I figure it's time to lynch Billtodamax. Why? Why not.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #172
    Halfling in the Playground

I nominate Lex-Cat, I guess...
    Current avatar by me. (First one, so go easy on me.)
    Spoiler
    Show

And Bunny Earz.

"The chance of Elan succeeding at any given task is directly proportionate to how much effort he is expanding on achieving its inverse." -

23. - Top - End - #173

End of Day 6

The cast, with nerves getting high as the time comes for the performance of a opera written by the Phantom himself. In their nerves, they demand the removal of one of their fellow cast members, for stirring them up.

The managers, worried about the events themselves, agree, and so the cast member is fired.

Summary: GrlumpTheElder is lynched, he was a cast member.
    Night 6 begins and ends 24 hours

24. - Top - End - #174

End of Night 6

Now, tonight, is the performance of 'Don Juan Trumphant', the opera written by the Phantom. The police wait in the audience, knowing that the Phantom is likely to appear. However, they were not prepared for how he came, and in a surprising moment, brought down the chandelier, and made off with the star!

This is a dark night indeed for the opera house, and the night will be a long one.

Summary: Lex-Kat was carried off by the Phantom, she is Christine.
    Day 7 begins and ends in 48 hours.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Troll in the Playground

Who here's still suspicious of me?

26. - Top - End - #176

... Not what I expected.

Alright, Thufir.

It is true that he has been away quite a bit, but he pointed at Banjo early, Matthias later and Sage recently. These are the only three points and the one on Sage was late enough that everyone remaining was jumping on.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Who here's still suspicious of me?
    let me be the 1st to say i am still suspicious of you.......ALWAYS
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

28. - Top - End - #178

... Two hours away from the half way through the day mark, and no-one but me has voted?

Come on guys. The wolves will WIN if we don't do something!

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

Not sure yet who to vote for yet. Ender Wigin
    as a temporary point.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Barbarian in the Playground

Thufir then, but I need to re-read this thread.
    Last edited by billtodamax; 2011-07-24 at 07:13 AM.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show