A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Question Father Llymic (From Elder Evils)

Greetings,

I was wondering is there were any adventures out there that deal with Father Llymic?
    I know that for the 'Worm that Walks'/Kyuss, we had "Age of Worms", So I was wondering if there was something like that for my good man Llymic.

Thanks

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Father Llymic (From Elder Evils)

I'm afraid to say there weren't. Father Llymic showed up at the tail-end of 3.5, and awesome as he was, wasn't able to get the Kyuss treatment.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

I think Kyuss is in fact the only entry in the book, that has any history before it. Kyuss goes way back, but all the others have been created for the book, I think.
    We are not standing on the shoulders of giants, but on very tall tower of other dwarves.

Spriggan's Den Heroic Fantasy Roleplaying

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yora View Post
    I think Kyuss is in fact the only entry in the book, that has any history before it. Kyuss goes way back, but all the others have been created for the book, I think.
    Not...EXACTLY true. Zargon dates back to 1st Edition I think and Panodyrm (psychic god-killing sphere thing) has some history in the Forgotten Realms before Elder Evils was made. The others I have no recollection of, and it'd be kinda hard to forget Atropeus and Leviathan.

On Father Llymic, to my knowledge Elder Evils is his first apperance and unless Dragon/Dungeon did some adventures starring him (I don't think they have though), the best you'll find is an example plot-line for him in the back of his chapter.
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2011-08-19 at 04:24 PM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

Only Kyuss got an adventure path, and that was actually printed before Elder Evils was ever printed.

That said, it shouldn't be too hard to write one up. I recently suggested using Father Llymic as the end-boss for a Mind Flayer-oriented campaign.