New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Default Re: Heliomance's Bemusing, Confusingly Inconsistent Random Banter #167

So, I went back and finished off the loose ends in Psychonauts. I am now rank 101 of 100.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

2. - Top - End - #812
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    So Digemon is close, and people is a good answer. Is it ''people'mon''?
    Nope. Also, it's spelt Digimon. Nothing is wrong about Digimon it's awesooooome

If you want a hint, I can totally give it to you. Since you're not narrowing in very well, I think my Super Obvious Hint (tm) would not help as much as I think it would, and therefor I would be fine giving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feytalist View Post
    I just read pages 450 to current of the comic. During my work hours.

...I am a bad person.

Also, I've forgotten some of the awesome things that has happened during that time.
    You are an awesome person. You walk without rythem, for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    ION:
    I'm the king of the MS Word! I've always known that I know a little (lot) more than my fellow peers (as well as all my past teachers) about the functions found in Word, but when I'm the only one who manages to finish a "get to know Word" assignment in the assigned lesson, it gives me some perspective...
    Impressive! Kinda reminds me when I was taking computer science in High School. I actually finished the entire class before the year was even half over. It was just so easy, to me. I guess we're just tech heads Teddy

Also, *hugs*
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2011-09-01 at 11:16 AM.

3. - Top - End - #813
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

ION:
    I'm the king of the MS Word! I've always known that I know a little (lot) more than my fellow peers (as well as all my past teachers) about the functions found in Word, but when I'm the only one who manages to finish a "get to know Word" assignment in the assigned lesson, it gives me some perspective...
    Open up Word, type "=rand(99,200)" (sans quotes) and press Enter. (If that fails, delete it and try "=rand(99,99)", also sans quotes of course.)

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

4. - Top - End - #814
    Firbolg in the Playground

...Random Banter's quiet today, isn't it?

Does anyone use Pidgin? I'm trying to figure out how to set up a chat in Pidgin, but I'm rather stuck.

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio

5. - Top - End - #815

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by cycoris View Post
    Gah I am so excited. Anyone have any advice/stories about living alone for the first time?
    None beyond "enjoy yourself, and don't upset the neighbours"!

6. - Top - End - #816
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ghost View Post
    It is indeed.

Also: Is TV Duck a safe site?

ION: Didn't get to give blood today. A computer error turned the whole blood drive into a train wreck. I was sore disappointed.

I found out at lunch today that One Piece is still not finished. I was shocked. And then we argued about the Dragonball movie. Guys, settle an argument for me: Goku was NEVER in high school in the manga or the show, right? My friend swears up and down the movie was more faithful to the original story than the show was.
    Last edited by Tragic_Comedian; 2011-09-01 at 04:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    That joke is older than a chicken halfway 'cross a road, Comedian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    This is probably the least amusing thing I've heard all week.
    Awesome avatar courtesy of Ranger Mattos.

7. - Top - End - #817

Yeah. Sorry, I've been (re)reading the entire archive of Foxtrot. And xkcd. And Not Always Right. I haven't closed my browser window in three months.
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2011-09-01 at 04:18 PM.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #818
    Troll in the Playground

Hey guys! I'm back from school and have a 4 day weekend! *starts making stupid posts everywhere*
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

9. - Top - End - #819
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Open up Word, type "=rand(99,200)" (sans quotes) and press Enter. (If that fails, delete it and try "=rand(99,99)", also sans quotes of course.)
    Cthuluh has spracht!
    It repeats after the fourth line and you can modify it by modifying the numbers inside

Does anyone use Pidgin? I'm trying to figure out how to set up a chat in Pidgin, but I'm rather stuck.
    You install it and use it as regular [YourMail] MSN.
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2011-09-01 at 04:32 PM.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

10. - Top - End - #820
    Ogre in the Playground

The town in which I live had a 4.8 Earthquake thirty minutes ago, with it's center right in the middle of it. As soon as the shaking began, I ran downstairs faster then I've run for months. I went outside for a minute. Ten minutes after I went back in, we had an aftershock. Once again, I ran downstairs.
    And to make matters worse, my mother's upset for two reasons. First, she hates earthquakes. Second, my father didn't call to see if we were okay.
    On the bright side of things, no damage has been reported on the news.
    Artifical intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerd View Post
    Strike me down and I'll clean the floor faster than you can imagine

11. - Top - End - #821
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eon View Post
    Hmm... Perhaps try a less damaging form of violence. Practice has shown that violence can solve a wide variety of technical issues.

@Blood drive: There was a blood drive in school last year. I was sad. I couldn't give blood because I was a year too young.
    It's fixed now. Somehow.

Same here, but I'm 2 years too young.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Hey guys. Stop what you're doing, clear your mind, and think for a moment. What are laptops? Laptops are recepticals of knowledge that are portable. They, fundamentally, allow you to know everything, at a high price. Now tell me, what other object in this world is like this?

Answer: Tombs of magic, used for binding demons to your power. Now, take a guess at what game I'm playing to make me think of this
    Dang, I was going to say pokemon. Maybe Yu-Gi-Oh?

*shudder*
    I would totally be a blood donor if it wasn't for the needles. Why can't someone invent me a teleporter to just teleport the required amount of blood out of my body?

ION:
    Hey, I'm working on it, okay?

Sweet.

Impressive! Kinda reminds me when I was taking computer science in High School. I actually finished the entire class before the year was even half over. It was just so easy, to me. I guess we're just tech heads Teddy
    Same thing with me. I finished within 3 months, besides getting twice as far as the rest of the class by the end of the year. (I think I've said this before)

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    I'm surprised I knew what would happen.

ION: First day of school. Got calc homework. Argh.

IRN: In my web design class there is a shortage of netbooks. Only about half the class got to use any today. Hopefully there will be more tomorrow. Also, apparently the netbooks have a program on them that erases any changes made to the hard drive when the computer is shut down. How the heck am I supposed to do any web designing without proper software?

IRRN: Another reason I hate the school's netbooks: The school spent all that money to get the latest version of MS Office on all of them, but can't bother to update Firefox to the latest version?

IRRRN: So remember how I have to go to another school across town to take an AP Computer Science class? Well apparently the other kid from my school taking it and I are the only ones taking that class that hour. Why the hell can't they just have the class at my school? And it's not that there isn't a teacher at my school, the teacher of that class teaches at both school. In fact, he's my Web Design teacher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    Wouldn't a bulb only be sharp if someone broke it? Oh...wait...that's actually very fitting for this situation. Well played Ranger Mattos. Your metaphor-crafting is masterful indeed.

12. - Top - End - #822
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Mattos View Post

Dangit, shoulda thought of Yugi-oh. I'm playing the card game all the time dangit!
    ION: First day of school. Got calc homework. Argh.

IRRN: Another reason I hate the school's netbooks: The school spent all that money to get the latest version of MS Office on all of them, but can't bother to update Firefox to the latest version?

IRRRN: So remember how I have to go to another school across town to take an AP Computer Science class? Well apparently the other kid from my school taking it and I are the only ones taking that class that hour. Why the hell can't they just have the class at my school? And it's not that there isn't a teacher at my school, the teacher of that class teaches at both school. In fact, he's my Web Design teacher.
    Its called school bureaucracy. Its stupid.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    don't feed the troll...

13. - Top - End - #823
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Yeah. Sorry, I've been (re)reading the entire archive of Foxtrot. And xkcd. And Not Always Right. I haven't closed my browser window in three months.
    Just a bit of reading...

Mattos: That's good.

Young'un.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Look apon me, mighty Posid-Eon, ruler of the waves and saviour of people. Watch as I stumble about on dry land humoursly, AND TREMBLE!

<3

14. - Top - End - #824
    Ogre in the Playground

Young'un.
    Wait, aren't you 15? When's your birthday?
    Wouldn't a bulb only be sharp if someone broke it? Oh...wait...that's actually very fitting for this situation. Well played Ranger Mattos. Your metaphor-crafting is masterful indeed.

15. - Top - End - #825
    Ogre in the Playground

Wait, aren't you 15? When's your birthday?
    Next month.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Look apon me, mighty Posid-Eon, ruler of the waves and saviour of people. Watch as I stumble about on dry land humoursly, AND TREMBLE!

<3

16. - Top - End - #826

Guys.

So, so, AWESOME!
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #827

My response is most thoroughly "Meh."
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

18. - Top - End - #828

Guys.

So, so, AWESOME!
    Sorry... What is that?

Have been rewatching the Redwall animated series... Nothing like a little Redwall to lift your spirits! *nudges Luna*

Love wins. S'agapo.

19. - Top - End - #829
    Ogre in the Playground

Guys.

So, so, AWESOME!
    Kinda funny.

Have been rewatching the Redwall animated series... Nothing like a little Redwall to lift your spirits! *nudges Luna*
    Animated series? I had no idea.

Also: Hotmail causing trouble for anyone else?
    Last edited by Tragic_Comedian; 2011-09-01 at 07:07 PM.

20. - Top - End - #830
    Ettin in the Playground

Guys.

So, so, AWESOME!
    I found it meh-some.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

21. - Top - End - #831

Bah, keyboard cat plus SPACE core is cute and awesome sounding for me at least.
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2011-09-01 at 07:11 PM.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #832

Hey guys! I'm back from school and have a 4 day weekend! *starts making stupid posts everywhere*
    Begin your silly posting by trying to figure out what game I've got

Again, almost. Getting much closer though

23. - Top - End - #833
    Ogre in the Playground

Next month.
    Curses. I was hoping it would be after April 3 but before today.

24. - Top - End - #834
    Ogre in the Playground

Curses. I was hoping it would be after April 3 but before today.
    Mwahahahahahaha! Fear me in my old age!
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

<3

25. - Top - End - #835
    Ogre in the Playground

Again, almost. Getting much closer though
    Must be Fighting Foodons.

Man, I feel so nostalgic.

26. - Top - End - #836
    Troll in the Playground

Sorry... What is that?

Have been rewatching the Redwall animated series... Nothing like a little Redwall to lift your spirits!
    I loved that show. For a while I thought it was all my imagination, since my brothers didn't seem to remember it and I was only a few years old when it was on. Like every other good kids cartoon, it has people shipping the characters and a bunch of bad amvs from 2007. Have you seen Hethrin's abridged series? I like it, but his account got banned. (what a friggen shocker, Youtube banning an abridger.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

27. - Top - End - #837

I loved that show. For a while I thought it was all my imagination, since my brothers didn't seem to remember it and I was only a few years old when it was on. Like every other good kids cartoon, it has people shipping the characters and a bunch of bad amvs from 2007. Have you seen Hethrin's abridged series? I like it, but his account got banned. (what a friggen shocker, Youtube banning an abridger.)
    No, I haven't seen it. I don't watch abridged series that often... Maybe I should find one.
    Redwaaaaall!

Love wins. S'agapo.

28. - Top - End - #838
    Troll in the Playground

No, I haven't seen it. I don't watch abridged series that often... Maybe I should find one.
    Redwaaaaall!
    I met Brian Jacques once! He was awesome in person.
    Spoiler
    Show
    don't feed the troll...

29. - Top - End - #839

You met him? Lucky you.
    I'm still hoping to meet him one day... (Yes, I know he died. )

Love wins. S'agapo.

30. - Top - End - #840
    Ogre in the Playground

So what's with the ?