Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Eredar Race [3.5 Homebrew]
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Tintageer Terrace
Eredar Race [3.5 Homebrew]
- Humanoid (Eredar): Eredar are humanoid creatures, despite their eyes, horns, tails, hooves and skin tones (blues and violets if non-evil, or greys and reds if evil). Eredar may select the Otherworldy feat (PGtF 41).
- +2 Wisdom (if not evil), +2 Charisma (if evil), -2 Dexterity
- Medium: As Medium creatures, eredar have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Eredar base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: An eredar can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +1 racial bonus on all Knowledge checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Balance and Jump checks. An eredar's small tail helps him maintain his balance, while his leg structure provides added leaping power.
- +2 racial bonus on Appraise checks related to crystals and gems.
- +2 racial bonus on Craft checks related to crystals and gems.
- Gift of the Naaru (Su): Once per day as a free or immediate action, a non-evil eredar may grant a willing creature within 120 ft and line of effect, a supernatural effect that causes it to recover 1 hit point each round for 3 rounds, starting when this ability is used. For every 3 HD possessed by the eredar beyond the first 3 HD, the hit points recovered each round increases by 1. This effect functions the same for all creature types.
- Intrepid Legacy (Ex): Three times per day as a free or immediate action, a non-evil eredar may gain a +1 dodge bonus to AC and a +1 bonus to all attack rolls, saving throws, opposed checks, physical ability checks, physical skill checks and Concentration checks. This effect lasts 1 round. An eredar must wait 1d4+1 rounds after using this ability to use it again.
- Man'ari Might (Su): Twice per day as an immediate action, an evil eredar may gain a +2 insight bonus to Dexterity, a +1 size bonus to natural armor and increase in size as though affected by enlarge person. This effect lasts 3 rounds.
- Man'ari Bloodspike (Ex): Once per day as a free or immediate action, an evil eredar may gain 1 temporary hit point per HD. This effect lasts 3 rounds.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Eredun and any one other (other than secret languages, such as Druidic). Bonus Languages: Draconic, Celestial, Infernal, Abyssal, Orc, Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Cleric, Knight, Marshal or Paladin (if non-evil) or Sorcerer, Beguiler, Binder or Warlock (if evil). If not evil, a multiclass eredar's cleric, knight, marshal or paladin class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing. If evil, a multiclass eredar's beguiler, binder, sorcerer or warlock class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
Adult @ 200 // Middle Aged @ 600 // Old @ 1200 // Venerable @ 2000 // Maximum Age ----
Based off the Eredar from WoW.
The Draenei "Heroic Presence" racial is mimicked by the "Intrepid Legacy"... given that a constant global +1 bonus to all attack rolls might be too much.
- Join Date
- Sep 2005
Re: Eredar Race [3.5 Homebrew]
What are you trying to go for here?Cool. His ego and his survival instincts are fighting for control of his mouth. - Ennesby, Schlock Mercenary
Favorite Merc Maxims
2. A Sergeant in motion outranks a Lieutenant who doesn't know what's going on.
3. An ordnance technician at a dead run outranks everybody.
27. Don't be afraid to be the first to resort to violence.