New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: The Shortening Rules Questions

Just for clarity, with Belkar's Petty Threat, can you replace the stored Screw This! card or is it a one-and-done sort of deal? If it can be replaced, is there a restriction of when it can be replaced?

Thanks!
    Dakaran
    Print and Play Minis | iheartprintandplay | Retired as of 2018, but my entire public collection of monsters, PCs, NPCs, environment pieces, and other supplements are still freely available (see links in top sticky post)
    Homebrew Projects | Extended Signature

2. - Top - End - #32
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateCaptain

So I just got the deluxe edition and we cracked it open last night. Everything was going great until we realised we had everything except the rules for the shortening, got all the extra cards and what not, but we have no idea what to do with them. We got the core rulebook, but nothing for the expansion. I was wondering if anybody knew a way I could get a copy of the rulebook, either physical or pdf. The pdf that comes up from ape on the googles doesn't work, thanks in advance.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dirk88 View Post
    So I just got the deluxe edition and we cracked it open last night. Everything was going great until we realised we had everything except the rules for the shortening, got all the extra cards and what not, but we have no idea what to do with them. We got the core rulebook, but nothing for the expansion. I was wondering if anybody knew a way I could get a copy of the rulebook, either physical or pdf. The pdf that comes up from ape on the googles doesn't work, thanks in advance.
    I'd recommend contacting Ape Games directly. They have a "Contact Us" button on their website, I believe.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season

4. - Top - End - #34
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

What about the Pink Bunny Slippers and other loot cards like that? Are they equip or discard? It doesn't say specifically on them.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ettin in the Playground

I believe, unless it says discard on use, it remains equipped. That's how we've always played it.
    Warhammer 40,000 Campaign Skirmish Game: Warpstrike
    My Spelljammer stuff (including an orbit tracker), 2E AD&D spreadsheet, and Vault of the Drow maps are available in my Dropbox. Feel free to use or not use it as you see fit!
    Thri-Kreen Ranger/Psionicist by me, based off of Rich's A Monster for Every Season