New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,473 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside VI

Eastside Streets-near hospital

Bluh... no evidence of her keys or her phone? Argh... looking at this, the thief is less pickpocketing for money and more for interesting objects... so the phone and the LED light in the keychain would probably be most interesting. Kate leaves the hair there (She doesn't care about it, really, she's going to get a haircut now that it can be cut for whatever reason) and moves further into the room slowly, carefully avoiding the rat traps.

Of course, Kate's only of average dexterity. There's a chance that she bumps one the wrong way and it goes off... maybe on her toes, yes, but the greater threat (as Kate sees it) is that it may wake up the thief.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

"No, I meant that riverside was smaller. I imagined your last home like Inside which frankly I'm not sure I'm going to visit ever again. Last time I was there I got completely lost." She replies.

"And really? I didn't even know people resented it." She admits, looking even more awkward now, she was still quite confused about it. "...are your parents like that?" She remember Nadia speaking about it before but she couldn't remember it very clearly.

Eastside Streets-near hospital

As Kate is moving about she might see that some rats have already been caught in the traps, some of them even still alive, squirming to get out despite the fact a large part of their body have been flattened.

Kate might be caught in a trap laying right near the table where her possessions seem to be at.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground