Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1497
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tragic_Comedian's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    On your couch.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    Really? I'm slightly surprised.
    Why? For what it's worth, so was I.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    That joke is older than a chicken halfway 'cross a road, Comedian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    This is probably the least amusing thing I've heard all week.
    Awesome avatar courtesy of Ranger Mattos.

  2. - Top - End - #992
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lizardfolk

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    Why are Americans so unimaginative when it comes to naming places?
    nou

    Quote Originally Posted by Tragic_Comedian View Post
    Why? For what it's worth, so was I.
    On lyrics alone FB Blues is better, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

  3. - Top - End - #993
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Thufir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    nou
    I assume there's meant to be a space in there, but even so it still makes no sense.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

  4. - Top - End - #994
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagolandia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    I assume there's meant to be a space in there, but even so it still makes no sense.
    American. Ignore him.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

    A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

  5. - Top - End - #995
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lizardfolk

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    I assume there's meant to be a space in there, but even so it still makes no sense.
    No, no space is meant. It's gibberish really - general idiocy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    American. Ignore him.
    Says the man from CHICK-aa-go.
    Last edited by AtlanteanTroll; 2011-12-06 at 08:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

  6. - Top - End - #996
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Thufir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    No, no space is meant. It's gibberish really - general idiocy.
    ...Except that link quite clearly indicates that it does contain a space and that it is not gibberish, but rather serves a specific purpose which simply does not apply in the context you used it.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

  7. - Top - End - #997
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagolandia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    ...Except that link quite clearly indicates that it does contain a space and that it is not gibberish, but rather serves a specific purpose which simply does not apply in the context you used it.
    Technically it's not a space, its a dash thing. No-u.

    Also, hi Thurryfurry! *waves a really big wave*
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

    A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

  8. - Top - End - #998
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lizardfolk

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    ...Except that link quite clearly indicates that it does contain a space and that it is not gibberish, but rather serves a specific purpose which simply does not apply in the context you used it.
    I frequent the wrong part of the internet.

    ION: To quote my Algebra teacher (who was quoting Yoda)

    Do or do not, there is no try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

  9. - Top - End - #999
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator
     
    Rawhide's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Technically it's not a space, its a dash thing. No-u.

    Also, hi Thurryfurry! *waves a really big wave*
    No, the URL uses a dash, the page it links to does not use a dash anywhere. It also quite clearly shows it has a space and is all capitalised.

    "My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

  10. - Top - End - #1000
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lizardfolk

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    What can I say?

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    I frequent the wrong part of the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

  11. - Top - End - #1001
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Heliomance's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    I'm having considerable difficulty imagining this (Though it must be said I have general difficulty imagining people as other than what they are, not to mention I'm not entirely sure what a proper hourglass figure looks like).
    Spoiler
    Show


    EDIT: Why do the server errors always happen when I'm trying to post something? >_>
    Last edited by Heliomance; 2011-12-07 at 03:44 AM.
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I just don't want to have long romantic conversations or any sort of drama with my computer, okay? It knows what kind of porn I watch. I don't want to mess that up by allowing it to judge any of my choices in romance.

    Avatar by Rain Dragon

    Wish building characters for D&D 3.5 was simpler? Try HeroForge Anew! An Excel-based, highly automated character builder. v7.4 now out!

  12. - Top - End - #1002
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Thufir's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm not sure it's physically possible for a real person to have a body that shape.
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

  13. - Top - End - #1003
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Of corsets possible.
    Awesome fremetar by wxdruid.

    From the discomfort of truth there is only one refuge and that is ignorance. I do not need to be comfortable, and I will not take refuge. I demand to *know*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zale View Post
    Also, this is the internet. We're all borderline insane for simply being here.
    So I guess I have an internets? | And a trophy. | And a music cookie (whatever that is).

  14. - Top - End - #1004
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator
     
    DrowGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by Feytalist View Post
    Of corsets possible.
    ...



    ...




    ...



    Have an internets, that pun was amazing.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

    "I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

    "Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

  15. - Top - End - #1005
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Yeah.


    I just had to make that joke, though.

    Edit: Oh. I just saw the white text. Hee!
    I thought it was horrible, myself.
    Last edited by Feytalist; 2011-12-07 at 06:49 AM.
    Awesome fremetar by wxdruid.

    From the discomfort of truth there is only one refuge and that is ignorance. I do not need to be comfortable, and I will not take refuge. I demand to *know*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zale View Post
    Also, this is the internet. We're all borderline insane for simply being here.
    So I guess I have an internets? | And a trophy. | And a music cookie (whatever that is).

  16. - Top - End - #1006
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator
     
    DrowGirl

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Never said it wasn't amazingly horrible. Just that it was amazing.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

    "I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

    "Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

  17. - Top - End - #1007
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    CurlyKitGirl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Black Desert
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by Nix Nihila View Post
    We've got a Satan's Kingdom where I live. We also have Athens, Peru, and Berlin, but I think Satan's Kingdom is the strangest.
    There are two Hell's in Cornwall.
    Beat that.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    I'm confused. I don't know whether I should try to warm you up or devour you.
    Try both. I mean, it's not like I was a toasty marshmallow was it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    I'm having considerable difficulty imagining this (Though it must be said I have general difficulty imagining people as other than what they are, not to mention I'm not entirely sure what a proper hourglass figure looks like).
    For the record, you're sexy already. I mean, compared to your eloquence and verbosity... no, wait. That comparison can't be made for me because I find eloquence and verbosity sexy.
    Spoiler
    Show


    An hourglass figure is simply that has a bust and hips of near equal size, with a narrow waist.
    Marilyn Monroe is the archetypal hourglass figure.

    Opinions are subjective, and while chances are I'm vivacious or something, I want to lose weight. Health and stuff doncherknow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    Is the train not also expensive?
    £20. And a pound to use the self-service ticket-y pick up thingy.
    Yes, I booked train tickets online for the first time ever.
    As opposed to the thirty odd pound it took to get to Bristol in petrol money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    Oh no!
    Should you desire, such fabulosity as I have is at your command. (...I should be more fabulous sometimes...)
    My Fabulous Levels are regularly exercised, and are working at peak condition right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    Also, Bristol is cool. I was considering it for postgrad when I was still thinking about postgrad maths. And as I recall it offers a postgrad course in library science as well, so that could also fit in with my ideas for the future if I ever get my act together.
    It's a very nice looking uni, Bristol Uni Cousin gave me a very quick guided tour by car when going to his place. Wouldn't know much else about it except that it's decided - for some unknown reason - to merge English, Philosophy and Theology into Arts.
    Doi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    ...where's Rutland? Is this a thing I should know? Is it in England? If not then I don't really care.
    It's a landlocked county in England near Peterborough.
    It's a very small county.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    I'm not sure it's physically possible for a real person to have a body that shape.
    She's not sexy, she's just drawn that way.

    ION:
    I have now liberated my dad's amazon account password. It was in order to do Christmas shopping on mum's behalf (including, most depressingly, buying my own Christmas presents . . . ), and she can't use computers, has no intention of ever doing so, and so, me being 'super responsible and grown up' I got to do it.
    With great power comes great responsibility . . .

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

    Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

  18. - Top - End - #1008
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Fredaintdead's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    ION:
    I have now liberated my dad's amazon account password. It was in order to do Christmas shopping on mum's behalf (including, most depressingly, buying my own Christmas presents . . . ), and she can't use computers, has no intention of ever doing so, and so, me being 'super responsible and grown up' I got to do it.
    With great power comes great responsibility . . .
    Indeed it does, but absolute power corrupts absolutely.

    I realise I had no reason to say that, but it's a phrase I like and I don't get to bring it up in conversation often... I'll go back to hiding now.
    Avatar by Miss Nobody
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    I like Fred. I shall make him an honorary Pimpsquatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    I love Fred because he returned from the dead in a form that doesn't hunger for the flesh of the living! Also, he's a nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MageOfCakes View Post
    You're chibi and that's awesome. n_n

  19. - Top - End - #1009
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    CurlyKitGirl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Black Desert
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredaintdead View Post
    Indeed it does, but absolute power corrupts absolutely.

    I realise I had no reason to say that, but it's a phrase I like and I don't get to bring it up in conversation often... I'll go back to hiding now.
    It's true though. The temptation to order things was great indeed . . .

    And don't you dare be going back to hiding Freddiekins! You were gone for eighteen months. Now sit. Stay.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

    Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

  20. - Top - End - #1010
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    So everyone in my office just got a lil' Christmas-themed cheesecake inna cup.

    And it was delicious.
    Awesome fremetar by wxdruid.

    From the discomfort of truth there is only one refuge and that is ignorance. I do not need to be comfortable, and I will not take refuge. I demand to *know*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zale View Post
    Also, this is the internet. We're all borderline insane for simply being here.
    So I guess I have an internets? | And a trophy. | And a music cookie (whatever that is).

  21. - Top - End - #1011
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Chrismas stuff? what? Sinterklaas has barely left!

  22. - Top - End - #1012
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredaintdead View Post
    Indeed it does, but absolute power corrupts absolutely.

    I realise I had no reason to say that, but it's a phrase I like and I don't get to bring it up in conversation often... I'll go back to hiding now.
    Actually, it's been put through studies, and it appears that might not be as true as it used to be. Instead, little increases of power corrupts much more quickly. Something as simply as saying "you are in charge of this group of 5" can make people do some pretty corrupt things.

    But it's all relative, of course. Power can't corrupt me, for instance


    Legend of Trains Avatar by Pinkhaired August. Choo choo!
    Sig Banner by Pinkhaired August. No Regrets.

  23. - Top - End - #1013
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Clearly the solution is to be completely corrupt to begin with so that power can't corrupt you further.

  24. - Top - End - #1014
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    I think it also has to do with how self-aware you are.

    On a completely random note, my first college final is tomorrow and I'm more nervous about the math prelim I'm getting back in an hour than the actual chemistry final. I've been in this odd calm state while sitting in the library for nine hour straight. It's really disconcerting.

  25. - Top - End - #1015
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Fredaintdead's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    It's true though. The temptation to order things was great indeed . . .

    And don't you dare be going back to hiding Freddiekins! You were gone for eighteen months. Now sit. Stay.
    *peeps out of his Hobbit-hole*
    But... I like to hide... yes ma'am. *sits*

    So, how is everybody today?
    Personally, I'm happy because I have Wednesdays off.
    Avatar by Miss Nobody
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    I like Fred. I shall make him an honorary Pimpsquatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    I love Fred because he returned from the dead in a form that doesn't hunger for the flesh of the living! Also, he's a nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MageOfCakes View Post
    You're chibi and that's awesome. n_n

  26. - Top - End - #1016
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    CurlyKitGirl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Black Desert
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by Borgh View Post
    Chrismas stuff? what? Sinterklaas has barely left!
    You're one of the lucky people who get two visits from Sinterklaas in his various incarnations.
    Most of us aren't so lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Form View Post
    Clearly the solution is to be completely corrupt to begin with so that power can't corrupt you further.
    That's me!
    Corrupt so deeply and perfectly, yet nobody notices.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    I think it also has to do with how self-aware you are.

    On a completely random note, my first college final is tomorrow and I'm more nervous about the math prelim I'm getting back in an hour than the actual chemistry final. I've been in this odd calm state while sitting in the library for nine hour straight. It's really disconcerting.
    Coffee honey!
    First off:
    *HUGS*
    How've you been? It's been ages!

    Second off: sweetheart, I say this with full certainty: if you'd applied to Oxbridge you would have got in easily.
    You'll sail through these prelims easily. Just relax, take it easy and have fun. It's only a few hours after all, and prelims don't exactly count towards your degree.
    Oh wait. Not Oxbridge.
    Do your prelims count towards your final degree?
    Either way you'll do perfectly fine. Je vous promets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredaintdead View Post
    *peeps out of his Hobbit-hole*
    But... I like to hide... yes ma'am. *sits*

    So, how is everybody today?
    Personally, I'm happy because I have Wednesdays off.
    You're cool.
    Plus I'll admit to a sort of greed here - you're one of the few now-Old Guard I remember back from back when. You're nostalgic and familiar. And cool.

    My day?
    Been sweet.
    No uni. No work. Well. Reading The Faerie Queen, but I like it, so it's no work at all.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

    Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

  27. - Top - End - #1017
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Jorgenfist
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    Corrupt so deeply and perfectly, yet nobody notices.
    ...Kinky...

    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    You're cool.
    Plus I'll admit to a sort of greed here - you're one of the few now-Old Guard I remember back from back when. You're nostalgic and familiar. And cool.
    You forgot that he's also totes adorbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    Reading The Faerie Queen, but I like it, so it's no work at all.
    The Faerie Queene, eh? I was just reading the lit brick last night. (warning, can get vulgar at times)
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2011-12-07 at 02:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

  28. - Top - End - #1018
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Fredaintdead's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    You're cool.
    Plus I'll admit to a sort of greed here - you're one of the few now-Old Guard I remember back from back when. You're nostalgic and familiar. And cool.

    My day?
    Been sweet.
    No uni. No work. Well. Reading The Faerie Queen, but I like it, so it's no work at all.
    Well, I'm honestly flattered by that Curly.

    And I'm glad you're having a good day too.
    Avatar by Miss Nobody
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    I like Fred. I shall make him an honorary Pimpsquatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    I love Fred because he returned from the dead in a form that doesn't hunger for the flesh of the living! Also, he's a nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MageOfCakes View Post
    You're chibi and that's awesome. n_n

  29. - Top - End - #1019
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    CoffeeIncluded's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    Coffee honey!
    First off:
    *HUGS*
    How've you been? It's been ages!

    Second off: sweetheart, I say this with full certainty: if you'd applied to Oxbridge you would have got in easily.
    You'll sail through these prelims easily. Just relax, take it easy and have fun. It's only a few hours after all, and prelims don't exactly count towards your degree.
    Oh wait. Not Oxbridge.
    Do your prelims count towards your final degree?
    Either way you'll do perfectly fine. Je vous promets.
    *Glomps*

    I've been incredibly busy. How have you been?

    Prelims are what we call regular tests (and I got an A!) and finals are...finals. Everything counts here. Everything. But yeah, I know I'll be alright. Back to studying!

  30. - Top - End - #1020
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Feytalist's Fantastically Freakish First Random Banter #171

    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    There are two Hell's in Cornwall.
    Beat that.
    There's at least one Hell here in Sweden. It has a train station. There's a good joke about it:
    Two Englishmen are going by train, and they both fall asleep for a while. When one of them wakes up, the train has stopped. He looks out the window, and when he sees the name of the station, he wakes up his friend and shouts "Wake up! We must have died when we were sleeping, because now we're in hell!"

    The other man looks out the window, and responds "Don't worry, there's God's expedition."
    Godsexpedition = Goods Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Form View Post
    Clearly the solution is to be completely corrupt to begin with so that power can't corrupt you further.
    Nah, my plotted course is the opposite: first gain all the power, because then there won't be any reason for me to become corrupt any longer, because there won't be anything more to gain from it any longer.

    ION:
    A friend drafted me into helping him install stuff on his computer today a few days ago (he calls himself computer retarded), and because I like to help people (and being with friends, and have a purpose), I gladly agreed. So, this morning I went over to his house and helped him. It was a pleasant hour of some good talking while the installations went just smooth as you'd hope them to go. And what did I get out of it (apart from some good socialisation)? 400 grams of yummy choclate! This must be the best Wednesday all week!
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

    Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •