New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Most Evil PC You've Played/Seen?

See the title.

My most evil character was a corrupt AFT agent who took bribes and had a violent grudge against her own sister for being the favourite.
    Anachronism will never high-light the folly of my convictions!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: Most Evil PC You've Played/Seen?

Most evil PC I've played was the last one. A dragon transformed into a human trying to infiltrate human society in order to conquer it from within. Disguised as a priest.
    However, because the rest of the party was non-evil, at least none near, I had to change characters.
    Black text is for sarcasm, also sincerity. You'll just have to read between the lines and infer from context like an animal

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

The most evil pc ive ever played had to have been a vampire necromancer in a game of 3.5, he invented a very famous weapon that my dm came to hate (baby undead carpet bombs that caused damage when they died)

i know ive seen worse but that was my worst one

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

The most evil character I played was a malicious, cowardly rogue who made himself somewhat indespensable due to his skills. He was more neutral than evil, however, so he was basically an unlikeable guy who'd only turn against his companions if it'd save his life, or make him really rich.

The most evil ones I've seen probably were your average Chaotic Stupid crowd who turn campaigns into one-shots and player groups into people-who-used-to-hang-out-together...
    Do you use the mechanics to play the game,
    or do you use the game to play the mechanics?

My opinion on paladins

5. - Top - End - #5
    Banned

I think somehow all my good characters end up with rather large, defining, evil characteristics.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Halfling in the Playground

DruidGuy

A charming, little old Japanese man who was a Yakuza underboss (Shadowrun, moderate PvP). Manipulative diplomancer who got the other players to do his dirty work. On at least two occasions he was directly responsible for their deaths after they were no longer useful to him.

Also, he blew up Santa with an orphan.

7. - Top - End - #7

Hmm. Evil PC. Let me think...
    That time when I played MSH as Scorpion. He was part of Mr Sinister's strike force, and tried flirting with a female teammate, Vertigo, who was later killed in a fight. As Scorpion looked down at her lifeless body, he muttered "And I didn't even get to sleep with her" before hopping away.
    The last crazy minstrel.
    Creature avatar by The Giant.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipperychicken View Post
    At GITP, we don't just bite down on bait-hooks, we chew them thoroughly until the insides of our mouths are full of broken teeth, flesh-ribbons, and blood.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ettin in the Playground

The most evil characters I would have played are the following:

• An Ogre Mage who was very much into eating Soylent Green or any other sentient meats. Not because he only liked the taste but also because he enjoyed the anguish and horror of eating them alive. He also had a slave/pet. She was a mid-teens human female who had the Troll-Blooded feat. Suffice to say, he enjoyed toys he could break and would fix themselves.
    • I can't remember this guy's exact race but it was for a d20 Modern game. He was essentially Killer Croc with a better healing factor and he was a Boogeyman. He haunted the catacombs of Paris for a very long time and wracked up a nice body count before being drafted into a global supernatural peace enforcement organization. Personality wise he was very much of the Sabertooth school of Complete Monster and I had plans for another PC and the 10 year old who accompanied him.

Suffice to say, the DM both times told me I was going to be too brutal even for an all evil/mix alignment party.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Banned

I think the most evil NPC I did was this one emperor or an agent of his that was a master of disguise that turned on the PCs and was going to hunt them down if the campaign lasted that long.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

I've not had good luck with evil characters - the few times I've tried to play one the game usually collapses before we get very far. Often it's either because the GM is not equipped to handle an evil campaign, or it's for other factors beyond our control. It generally hasn't been the fault of the character though.

The one that I've had any degree of success with so far is a SW Saga character named Boten Oshu. He's partially based off of Date Masamune as portrayed in Samurai Warriors 2, but with the scheming bastard traits cranked up to 11.

He's a Thyferran nobleman and secretly a Sith who is fomenting unrest with the local government in a quiet attempt to seize power, as well as hiring thugs and mercenaries to cause more fear and strife. As the local government slowly becomes more and more oppressive, he's building his power behind the scenes while maintaining a public facade of benevolent philanthropy.

It's early yet in the campaign, but so far he's staged the kidnapping of a local official's children, then bravely helped to rescue them (an NPC Jedi happened to be passing through at the time and almost spoiled the whole thing, but my allies and I managed to quietly dispose of him during our "rescue"), and sparked a riot when he pushed local militia into firing upon unarmed labor protestors outside of a factory, then made off with the speeder containing the SWAT-equivalent's extra gear during the confusion.

11. - Top - End - #11

some friends of mine decided to run an all evil campaign, and i was sorta neutral on the whole thing but figured, ok, what the hell.

so i rolled up a svirfneblin sorcerer that specialized in enchantments/illusions. things were going pretty good until we all got captured and put in jail. the party leader talked us out of prison, but at the last moment, seemingly on a whim, he told the guard to keep my character in jail because "everyone knows that gnomes are completely worthless."

i decided right then and there to devote myself to horrible, cackling vengeance. i waited till the party had left, then killed the guard with a poisonous snake familiar who then busted me out by bringing me the keys to my cell.

essentially, i followed the party around for months in game, sending them nightmares and tricking monsters into stumbling onto the party whilst they were sleeping and just generally wearing them down and causing them to hate life.

it all kind of built up to this cool mountain adventure where the party went up into this crazy glacier/death peak for a quest. i used greater invisibility, flight and hallucinatory terrain to create imaginary paths over gorges that killed 2 players right off the bat. the party was freaking out, knowing that something had been ****ing with them for months but powerless to figure out what it was or how to stop it.

terrified, they resumed their doomed march to the summit. i found some giant frost worms (rhemoraz? i can't remember what they were called except that they were half dragons as well as freaking enormous :)). it was child's play to trick them into running into the (at this point severely paranoid and desperate) party. a pitched battle ensued at which point i flew high above and cast multiple shatters at the top of the slope, causing a massive avalanche to shake loose and utterly destroy everyone.

amongst the dead were a half-demon monk, a very op'd human pale master, a minotaur fighter/barbarian, a full blooded imp sorcerer, a lizardfolk assassin/ranger, a troll-blood rogue and a catfolk weaponmaster.

all and all, it was a very fulfilling campaign from my perspective.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Bugbear in the Playground

Some of my evil or at least questionable alignment characters were actually good or altruistic.

As for my most evil character is the LG with neutral tendencies the Thigardo, Prinny Deity of Legend. He quested to raise his beloved dead goddess Freja back to life. Through everything managed to take a sandbox campaign... and basically stole it. Thigardo stole the campaign because he was heroic in spite of everything.

So while others may eat babies, rape, pillage, murder, and more. How many can steal CAMPAIGNS!?
    Thanks to my cancer looking at one to two months left to live. Prayers are always welcome and have fun.

Live like your dying because today could be your last day.

I do have access to my laptop so can be on more often until my time is up. I do plan on making the most of it without investing into any long-term pbp.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anansi View Post
    Also, he blew up Santa with an orphan.
    Anansi has shot the food won the thread.

14. - Top - End - #14

Zombie

I'm playing an Ancient (1,000+) Necromancer who is training the rest of the party to be his minions/bodyguards and hiding his real strength (lvl21, pretending to be lvl3).
    While not technically Evil he is quite Morally Questionable. He was born back when the Empires were still around and quite oppressive, so he decided to Rule The World with the Undead as the Working Class, rather than Sentient Beings. He has no qualms about mass-slaughtering people to get that Working Class though and has been known under many names, as both a Hero and a Villain but recently lost all his hard-gained zombies in a fight with another Necromancer.
    He has Death's Cloak (homebrew item, no actual benefits now due to being lvl3 but will later) hiding his figure (which is a running gag of all the players trying to destroy it to see my covered form) and will become the BBEG if the players work out his true motives (which will be hopefully spelled out by an Animal-Controlling Rival named Mr. Oak).

tl;dr: ancient zombie-controller wannabe-world-ruler training the party members to be his bodyguards. He also has the Cloak that belonged to Death Himself.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Orc in the Playground

My most evil PC wasn't really evil (at least I thought so, but the rest of my group disagreed), but misanthropic and capitalistic.
    It was a shadowrun (battle-)surgeon, who took looting to the max. He did not just took the cyber-ware off of his foes, but also their fleshy bits. (Good connections to the organ Mafia).
    And he was also an alcoholic and did nearly everything for money, including inserting skull-bombs into his team-mates linked to his heart-beat, to feel more secure.
    And because he was a brilliant doctor, the others put up with everything he did.
    Needless to say, he was cybered up to his teeth.
    I just loved him.
    Thanks to Ceiku for the awesome avatar
    Chars: Findle - Rijand Sheperd - Skrareg Icescale

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Kai View Post
    Anansi has shot the food won the thread.
    But we need context.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Vattic View Post
    some friends of mine decided to run an all evil campaign, and i was sorta neutral on the whole thing but figured, ok, what the hell.

so i rolled up a svirfneblin sorcerer that specialized in enchantments/illusions. things were going pretty good until we all got captured and put in jail. the party leader talked us out of prison, but at the last moment, seemingly on a whim, he told the guard to keep my character in jail because "everyone knows that gnomes are completely worthless."

i decided right then and there to devote myself to horrible, cackling vengeance. i waited till the party had left, then killed the guard with a poisonous snake familiar who then busted me out by bringing me the keys to my cell.

essentially, i followed the party around for months in game, sending them nightmares and tricking monsters into stumbling onto the party whilst they were sleeping and just generally wearing them down and causing them to hate life.

it all kind of built up to this cool mountain adventure where the party went up into this crazy glacier/death peak for a quest. i used greater invisibility, flight and hallucinatory terrain to create imaginary paths over gorges that killed 2 players right off the bat. the party was freaking out, knowing that something had been ****ing with them for months but powerless to figure out what it was or how to stop it.

terrified, they resumed their doomed march to the summit. i found some giant frost worms (rhemoraz? i can't remember what they were called except that they were half dragons as well as freaking enormous :)). it was child's play to trick them into running into the (at this point severely paranoid and desperate) party. a pitched battle ensued at which point i flew high above and cast multiple shatters at the top of the slope, causing a massive avalanche to shake loose and utterly destroy everyone.

amongst the dead were a half-demon monk, a very op'd human pale master, a minotaur fighter/barbarian, a full blooded imp sorcerer, a lizardfolk assassin/ranger, a troll-blood rogue and a catfolk weaponmaster.

all and all, it was a very fulfilling campaign from my perspective.
    Just curious, how was this done out of character? What did you do during meetings, listen and pass notes to the DM, or were there separate meetings for you? Did the other players know about the sorcerer OOC, but roleplayed it well IC?

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I think the first evil PC i've played was fairly evil, but it was a chaotic stupid evil PC that didn't really live that long.

In recent years my most evil PC was a Psion/Pyrokineticist whom believed all problems could be solved with fire. He would regularly look for help adverts in the city the party was in and find the person and discover two things. 1. Where he lived and 2. Where he kept his gold. He would then murder the person and everyone in his house(if there was anyone), loot the place of his valuables, then burn the house down with the bodies inside. He got away with it too. He targeted people looking to pay someone for a service so he knew they had some amount of money, he generally only struck at night utilizing his psionic abilities to distract and evade the guards when he could or outright killing them when he had to with his mind powers...Nothing says "Hello" like a head exploded from Cranial Deluge.

Anyway, it worked pretty well and the DM didn't really do much to specifically stop me nor did he say he would...as long as i was smart about it. If i did something stupid then it would be very dangerous for my character. He also fully intended to join the land chewing villains that were going around and causing trouble, but once he got that invitation he didn't really have a chance to because he was eaten by a red dragon.

As for the rest of the party...they were all neutral and there was only one or two that actually had suspicions that mine was going on this premeditated murder spree.

Ahh...that character was fun to play though.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    teleporting Hyper Nixon solves problems with Patriotism.

19. - Top - End - #19

DruidGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Bendraesar View Post
    But we need context.
    We were playing on Easter Sunday and our GM decided to run a sort of holiday special. The target in question was a CEO of a local tech organization which we had previously robbed. It was Christmas time, and he liked to volunteer his time dressing up as a Santa and handing out presents at the local mall.

Being that this was a PvP campaign, there were three separate objectives being run simultaneously.

For the shaman: Protect the CEO at all costs.
    For the adept: Kidnap the CEO and interrogate him.
    For the face (my underboss) and my right-hand man the street samurai: Make an example of him.

I pull my GM aside and tell him my plan. He shakes his head in shame and amusement, and gives me the go-ahead.

So there we are. Myself and my underling, pleasantly walking around the mall. The adept lurking in the shadows. The shaman is fifty feet from the Santa. The shaman and I have some history - last time we encountered each other, there was much flirting and charming going on, before we both broke out the assault rifles. You might call it a love-hate relationship.

I walk up to her and start chatting like old times. She's nervous, furtively glancing around. The street samurai is nowhere to be seen, and the adept is getting ready to pounce from the crowd. Everyone is waiting for someone else to make a move. I look at my GM, and he just starts chuckling.

And then Santa gets blown to pieces. A massive explosion sends bits of the CEO flying in every direction, killing dozens of bystanders. The shaman and I are both thrown to the ground by the blast. The adept takes one look at the carnage and flees for the shadows. The street samurai is looking down from the upper level and just laughing.

The plan I had discussed with the GM?

In an act of grand generosity, I went walking the streets of the city that afternoon and came across a street urchin. I gave the homeless boy a hot meal, and took him out for the day. I brought him to see Santa, and gave him his first Christmas present: a stuffed teddy bear.

Unfortunately for all parties involved, the teddy bear was stuffed with explosives.

I put the boy in line to see Santa, and strolled around the mall laying low. The detonator was in my pocket the entire session. Once he made it to the front of the line and sat in Santa's lap, I detonated the bear.

It was Mr. Yamamoto's crowning moment.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

my charecter a half orc fighter named steve.

the dm put me in a bar, with no weapons or armor or cash, told me that in the previous session, (I had missed due to being sick) I'd been arrested by local guards, had everything confiscated, then escaped in the middle of the night. I start a brawl with the intent of attracting the town guard. My plan, The town guard have weapons and armor, I will kill and take. I ended up killing my way through the tavern (with fists), then the town guard (Armed with duel wielded bar stools) Then the town, (armed with duel wielded town guards, not their weapons their bodies DM heard my plan, and said it was too awesome to pass up) At the end of the session, the entire town was dead, The rest of the party then broke down the gate to "rescue" me and discovered me sitting amidst the corpses drinking.
    Warning!! This poster makes frequent use of Sarcasm, Jokes, and Exaggeration. He intends no offense.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm participating in a campaign where I was the most goodest character (he's now TN strongly leaning NE, started with NG).

In the first session I hooked up with a Tiefling (Rogue, Ranger, Fighter) and an Half-Elf Bard, me being a straight fighter. We were sent to hell where we disguised us as members of this specific hell and raped some succubi, killed some other guys and so on. We come back and leave town IMMEDIATLY since the necromancer that threw us in hell had conquered the city.

We ditch the Bard and go on, meeting up with an Warrior of Bane (Monk, Fighter, Paladin) and his goon (DMPC). We (Tiefling) manage to create 3 more banshees in a banshee-stricken village and due to bad diseases my character becomes a Ghoul. Tiefling is infected but "save". We manage to get into another dimension where there is no crime and the tiefling kills a whole hospital tent. My character eats an semi avatar of bane (which sucked banes power from faerun to this plane) and turns back to human. Up on being back to faerung the Tiefling started to wipe a whole village out. Raped a mother and had the son view it and ditched him into the woods. And after slaughtering all inhabitants we ride on.

After being arrested for our "crimes" and being able to flee (slaughtering all inhabitants of this prison) the tiefling breaks into a house and kills the parents. Their little girl sees it and is tied up by him. Afterwards he put her beneath the bed and layed himself between her dead parents to sleep.
    In search of the DMPC, he visits a whore-house and after having some private time with them kills all of them.

I think because of him this group is labeled Mature.
    Have a nice Day,
    Krazzman

22. - Top - End - #22
    Orc in the Playground

In D&D, it had to go to my infernal cult leader/royal executioner/"buff pusher."
    I had a weapon that would claim the soul of anyone I killed with it, thus offering my services (at competitive rates) as an executioner in each of the dozen kingdoms we travelled through in this intrigue campaign.
    I had enough mind-affecting powers that I managed cults numbering in the hundreds with minutes of work in several cities (getting dibs on their souls by virtue of "Break 'em, buy 'em."
    The infernal lawyer/healer in the group and I would get the other group members to carry out whatever "secret objectives" our boss would give us and we'd only heal and buff those who agreed to certain terms (always including not hurting us and protecting us from whoever would attempt violence against us).

I ended up ruling a good deal of the setting for a while before (reluctantly) giving it up, under orders from our boss.

---

In Vampire, I had a Tremere. It wasn't so much that he was evil, as much as he was obsessed with becoming better, as he was too thin-blooded to Embrace [OOC, I'd slapped a bunch of merits and flaws on him, enough that I had to look them up a few times every sesion to remember them all].
    He ended up diablerizing five elder vampires over the course of a single session, his rationalisation being two-fold:
    1) Those people were being hunted by the former-PC Assamite, so their disappearance wouldn't be blamed on him.
    2) They were wasting their power. Morons, all of them. With this power, I can throw out the rotting corpse of this Sabbat incursion, crush the Anarch uprising and create a new golden age for the Tremere of this city [insert maniacal laugh, caused by blood high]

It's funny how little combat ability you need when you deal damage to people who touch you and your enemies try to rip you limb from limb with their bare hands.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    And don't forget that a lack of skills needn't be a problem - in a pinch, BAB can substitute for a lot of skills! Diplomacy ("If you be friend, me no stab in face"), Hide ("If you no see, me no stab in face"), Move Silently ("If you no hear, me no stab in face"), Open Lock ("Me stab lock in face with adamantine dagger"), Heal ("Me stab you in face until you no dying anymore"), Climb ("Me stab rock face"), and so on!

23. - Top - End - #23
    Banned

Most evil PC? Obviously John Hodgman!

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Technically speaking the MOST evil character I played was an evil cultist, for one session, who flat out murdered one of the other PCs after he and his brother (another PC) knocked her out for attacking them.

We were debating who should open a potentially trapped door when the third player came along. I expressed interest in her 'amazon' (barbarian) opening the door since they are 'strong' and 'powerful' and was promptly thrown against a wall and she started to hit my character with liberal use of her hand to his face.

My brother knocked her out. At which point we debated what to do with her. A gelatinous cube wondered along (blocking our only other exit) at which point we took her gear, and tossed her body (still quite alive) into the cube so it would slow down long enough for us to determine if the door was trapped.

It wasn't. Oh the laughs we had. The entire rest of the party determined they would kill us on sight after that, even though none of us had ever met before. Such fun.

A close runner up would be my wizard who actually became the villain in a game years ago, but he is more of a, "turned to evil due to seeing good being very corrupt" than flat out evil... he murdered every single other PC for half a year. Players ultimately defeated him and his evil plans, but the game ended when they found out I had gone lich on them and was gonna come back. ^_^

Moral behind that story: Don't deny your wizard treasure on the grounds of, "we can't trust spell casters."
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?

On the road, heading to an abandoned church.

25. - Top - End - #25

PaladinGuy

A definitely troubling vampire in a V:tR chronicle. With a good taste for serial killing and a Gangrel colleague as evil as I was. Those were happy times for our characters, unhappy times for the 20+ homeless guys we kidnapped and put into our basement (and sometimes killed, because, well, it happens).

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

As we were rolling up characters for an evil campaign, one of the older players noticed I was generating a druid, and asked, "Wait, how can you have an evil druid?" I don't think I can quote it verbatim, but I went into character and gave a speech about how civilization was nothing more than a thin veneer concealing the true brutality and horror of the world, a comforting lie told to those riding the tiger's back — and "that which can be destroyed by the truth, should be."

Freaked everyone at the table out a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by KKL
    D&D is its own momentum and does its own fantasy. It emulates itself in an incestuous mess.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

In terms of alignment, a really callous Gnoll druid who saw most morals as hypocrisy. Given what passes for "good" in a lot of campaign settings (including this one), I don't know if he was really far off. His explanation was that he didn't care any less about making orphans or causing anguish to the creatures he ate, he just didn't care what color the orphans were or if his dinner told him it didn't want to die "in words or equally informative howls." At one point the party was refused entry into a town which had a magic item they needed because he was a Gnoll, so he burned down the village and informed the party that he had "cleared out the dungeon." When they balked that "there were children there," he said they were overreacting because "lamb without mint jelly or veal without wine is far from the worst meal." I liked him a lot because while he was "evil," he didn't do anything worse or more malicious than everybody else, he just didn't racially discriminate when selecting his targets.
    Serpent's Skull: Cateline Corbin

Caravan in the Sky: Dest Yonsson

Awesome Ancient Mariner avatar courtesy of Kid Kris

28. - Top - End - #28

An Ogre Mage who was very much into eating Soylent Green or any other sentient meats. Not because he only liked the taste but also because he enjoyed the anguish and horror of eating them alive. He also had a slave/pet. She was a mid-teens human female who had the Troll-Blooded feat. Suffice to say, he enjoyed toys he could break and would fix themselves.
    winner, IMO
    Part of the "Raise Nale and Let Him Serve Life in Prison" fan-club

"The only reason why people didn't like Durkon before was because he is the only member of the group that doesn't commit evil, like hurting others, or breaking the rules for giggles. I.E.' He's not cool'"

29. - Top - End - #29

I never was really able/allowed to play an evil character in my last group (nobody was, really). There was fear that someone playing an evil character would go full Chaotic Evil on people (Murdering children, screwing livestock, theft, jaywalking, ect).

However, two characters come to mind.

First, an unnamed Catfolk Gunslinger (used the Pathfinder Gunslinger test class). Was Lawful Evil (which I managed with a good 20+ minutes of convincing the DM that I would NOT murder everyone I came across) but was more "Apathetic Neutral". Was bound by contracts and if you didn't have one with him, you were fair game.

Second was Nikolai, my Brujah from my first OWoD game. He was a merc hired to investigate some disappearances at an inter dimensional high-school (he was also the only one being paid). The evil comes in during one of the interrogations he did on one of the suspects (a 17 year old named Natalia who looked VERY much like his lost love, also named Natalia). It went down like this, more or less) :

"Tell me vat I vant to know."
    "I can't."
    *Looks to the group that is inside the room* "Anyone hev knife?"
    *Is handed a knife* "Now, I ask vun more teim. Who is doing dees? Dees...diss-a-peer-en-says."
    *The girl spits on Nikolai*
    *Sighs and nods sadly* "Right..."
    *Turns to the Storyteller* "I cut her ear off."

Cue a round of "YOU WHAT?!".

Then....I think I cut her somewhere else, then broke her hand with Nikolai's trucker-pipe (Lead filled steel pipe with a bike handle grip) when she tried to cast a spell, the whole time acting like it was an every day occurrence.

Example (sans accent): "Look, tell us what we need to know to get our investigation done, and I won't have to finish cutting your ear off." *Wipes bloody blade off on the girl's pants leg*
    *Girl spits at Nikolai in defiance again*
    *Sighs* "Have it your way." *Grabs the girl by the head and finishes sawing her ear off with the borrowed pocket knife*

Found out later that it was that she COULDN'T tell us what we wanted to know, not that she WOULDN'T. So Nikolai turned her into a vampire (after asking her if that was what she wanted). She was later found in the school freezer, drained of blood. Nikolai went BALLISTIC.

And for kicks, here's another golden Nikolai moment.

Storyteller: "The door is locked. You are sure one of the students is trapped on the other side."
    Other players: *Start talking about how to get through the large locked door*
    Me: "Um....what's the wall next to the door made of?"

Yeah, door was locked, so we went Kool-Aid Man on the wall.
    Last edited by Silus; 2012-01-03 at 07:53 PM.
    Awesome avatar by linklele
    "The Barrier World" Google Doc
    A post-post apocalyptic steampunk magitech Pathfinder setting.
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome avatar by Akrim.elf and Ceika

30. - Top - End - #30

Hey Silus was that character based on you? Not completely of course just personality wise?

As for that WOD campaign one of the most evil things my character did was in interrogating the Professor who was responsible for the latest disappearances. In that one after he had been cut up abit poured some alcohol directly onto the wounds to "disinfect them". Evil? No just playing up the Sadistic flaw. I was basically playing myself except for the magic.
    Thanks to my cancer looking at one to two months left to live. Prayers are always welcome and have fun.

Live like your dying because today could be your last day.

I do have access to my laptop so can be on more often until my time is up. I do plan on making the most of it without investing into any long-term pbp.