New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon-freak89's Random Banter number eleventy-twelve... uhh... I mean... number

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    The thing is, not everyone likes to be called fan-fic writer (or fan-whatever whateverers, since the ideas that I'm talking about usually aren't written down). It has a stamp of uncanon on it, and especially so when it goes against the canon.

Also, there are a lot of people out there who see canon as something you can't challenge, much like you can't tear out a section of your history book and replace it with your own creative writing and still call it history. Or a meeting protocol if want something that involves less speculation to start with. To those people, a bad sequel is almost like an embarrassing part of your country's (or whatever you feel tied to) history - it's utterly painful, but you can't ignore it either, and even more importantly, you can't claim it to be untrue and replace that particular part of your history with something "better".

I kind of attribute myself to that group. I am a bit obsessed by the canonical myself...
    Maybe because it actually isn't canon it is called fan-? Unless it gets the author's/"copyright holder" seal of approval it isn't canon.

And yes you can do that, "Damnatio memoriae". Tell enough people your version and spice it somewhat to appeal to your demographic and you've just changed history. And the validity of canon is only mental, the fans make it valid, if they want to think it didn't happen it didn't. For example, its sad that The Matrix never had any sequel, or that Tsukihime's anime never came to fruition.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon-freak89's Random Banter number eleventy-twelve... uhh... I mean... number

Same with the Highlander movie. It's a good thing it didn't get a sequel. After all, the PLOT is about all the Highlanders dying but ONE. You can't GET more.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default How was your day?

How was your day today? Anecdotes, stories, how you're feeling, how your day went, all welcome.

I'll start off. My day was great. Today I finally wiped out while skiing. I'm not actually a very good skier. My style tends to combine mediocre form with high speeds, but until today I had avoided accidents this season. Today I hit a small and rare patch of powder and my edge caught. I spun literally thirty feet before my skis came off. When I stopped I found my skis were twenty feet back up the trail behind me. Incredibly I didn't even strain a muscle and the entire experience was thoroughly enjoyable. Other than that I took a calculus test and gathered data for a happiness survey which I wrote myself.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Here's my dumb story from today. (I was gonna post it earlier, but I was pleasantly distracted by August.)

We were goofing off at musical rehearsal today and I ran all the way down the isle and jumped onto the stage which is, like, 5 feet up as only a true spazz can. Think Naruto, arms and legs pointing out from my body. After not somehow breaking my kneecaps, the director states: "You sure are flexible for a kid who never leaves the house."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: How was your day?

I took a World History pretest. Halfway through, I realized I should probably get some wrong. (I've already read the textbook (I was really bored)).
    The above comment most likely comes from no real experience.

I have no idea what I'm the king of.

6. - Top - End - #216

RogueGuy

It's 2:36am and I should really be going to bed. I have decided however that I am ill enough to justify not going to class tomorrow, so no huge rush (don't judge me!) It has been a day of snuffling/nose-blowing in lectures and consequently annoying everyone around me, unhealthy comfort food, and general sitting-around-the-house-in-a-duvet-ness.

On which note, good night to all and to all a good night!

7. - Top - End - #217

Not the best. My 89 year old grandmother is having an especially bad day. Her mind is going fast and she spent most of today insisting the people only she could see were stealing from us all, eating all our food, sleeping in her bed, the babies were starving, etc etc etc. I am basically a home health aide for her, so i stay at home all day to keep an eye on her and make sure she doesnt fall and hurt herself because the invisible people wont let her have her walker so she tries to walk without it. Normally she is borderline, she sees things but is aware that they probably arent real, today she was convinced they were real and spent most of the day upset that I wasnt sorting the people out.

As for skiing, thats always fun. I tried skiing once, I went up the hill before I learned how to steer. or stop. I am pretty sure I broke the sound barrier at one point before I slipped and fell for about 50 yards on my belly until I slammed ribs first into the ski lift pole. Thank god they are heavily padded. That would have sucked at the speeds I was travelling. Heh, it took three people on the slope at the time to gather up my skis and poles I lost along the way. There was even a long trail of furrows in the snow from my fingers trying to slow me down for a good 10-15 yards. I stayed on the bunny slope after that.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

8. - Top - End - #218
    Dwarf in the Playground

I went skiing once. I slipped on my skis, and fell onto a wire fence, the wire choking my neck. The employee at the lift stated "You can kill yourself, just don't do it here".
    My friend did a mid-air faceplant into the snow. I don't know how you turn 100 degrees horizontally, it just happened.
    \A/ Why play fair when you can "Technically" play fair. \A/
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ah say ah canno' jump, ya' jus' 'ave ta' toss meh!

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AtlanteanTroll View Post
    "You sure are flexible for a kid who never leaves the house."
    Bazinga.

After all these years, I still wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    That joke is older than a chicken halfway 'cross a road, Comedian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    This is probably the least amusing thing I've heard all week.
    Awesome avatar courtesy of Ranger Mattos.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tragic_Comedian View Post
    Bazinga.

After all these years, I still wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.
    I can still remember the words to the full versions of that and the Johto season!

I also still have my special occasion avatars from my earlier forum days. Pretty awesome!
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    Maybe because it actually isn't canon it is called fan-? Unless it gets the author's/"copyright holder" seal of approval it isn't canon.

And yes you can do that, "Damnatio memoriae". Tell enough people your version and spice it somewhat to appeal to your demographic and you've just changed history. And the validity of canon is only mental, the fans make it valid, if they want to think it didn't happen it didn't. For example, its sad that The Matrix never had any sequel, or that Tsukihime's anime never came to fruition.
    Because denying history has never led to anything bad. At all. Annoyed smilie omitted because I don't want to come off as hostile.

Also, what I was trying to point out was that a bad sequel turns your own ideas on how things will unfold from "not canon but not directly against canon" to "simply against canon". There is a difference that actually do matter for some.

And arguing that something can be easilly disregarded because it's "only mental" pays little respect to how much "only mental" actually matters to just about everyone.

Take your taste of food, for example. That foodstuff you find disgusting? It's only mental, now eat it.

That fobia that turns you into a wreck whenever you encounter the object of your fear? It's only mental, now run straight into it.

You can't simply tell people to ignore everything they find themselves averse to, because it's not always that simple, and in those cases, it's easy to come off as inconsiderate.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show

12. - Top - End - #222

Because denying history has never led to anything bad. At all. Annoyed smilie omitted because I don't want to come off as hostile.

Also, what I was trying to point out was that a bad sequel turns your own ideas on how things will unfold from "not canon but not directly against canon" to "simply against canon". There is a difference that actually do matter for some.

And arguing that something can be easilly disregarded because it's "only mental" pays little respect to how much "only mental" actually matters to just about everyone.

Take your taste of food, for example. That foodstuff you find disgusting? It's only mental, now eat it.

That fobia that turns you into a wreck whenever you encounter the object of your fear? It's only mental, now run straight into it.

You can't simply tell people to ignore everything they find themselves averse to, because it's not always that simple, and in those cases, it's easy to come off as inconsiderate.
    Of course. But it's still really hard for the individuals involved to do that. Especialy when it comes to phobia's and what not. I guess it's more of a hope then anything else really. "I wish the Highlander sequels didn't exist, they are so bad".

And while we're on the subject. Your inability to finish by the deadlines, they too is just mental

In all seriousness I really do respect the fact that you're still doing this for me despite all my nagging.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2012-02-10 at 02:32 AM.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    And it did? I wouldn't know because MEAT CIRCUS.
    Have you seen the patch notes? The most recent one mentions making MEAT CIRCUS much easier.

Same with the Highlander movie. It's a good thing it didn't get a sequel. After all, the PLOT is about all the Highlanders dying but ONE. You can't GET more.
    Highlander 2 was so bad, even Highlander 3 and the other movies/episodes ignored it and removed it from canon.

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

14. - Top - End - #224
    Troll in the Playground

Meat Circus is nothing a few retries won't fix. It is devilishly irritating, though. And nothing really happens after that point, anyway. But it does end on a sort of a cliffhanger.
    Awesome fremetar by wxdruid.

From the discomfort of truth there is only one refuge and that is ignorance. I do not need to be comfortable, and I will not take refuge. I demand to *know*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zale View Post
    Also, this is the internet. We're all borderline insane for simply being here.
    So I guess I have an internets? | And a trophy. | And a music cookie (whatever that is).

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ettin in the Playground

Meeeeaaaat Circussssssss......X_x

I will beat that bloody level one of these days, assuming I'm not distracted by the other awesome stuff coming from Double Fine. ^^

16. - Top - End - #226

Crap, so far. And it's only started (by student day-off standards. By normal standards it's lunchtime ).

This morning I argued with my beautiful girlfriend and we're not talking at the moment..

Then I learn that a beer festival we've put an incredible amount of effort into planning over the last few months has been called off at the last minute, when we were actually good to go. I've been thinking all this time that we just couldn't make this happen, we couldn't get the sponsors, the money, the student interest. And as soon as we actually have everything sorted out (including a fantastic sponsor who was pretty much willing to pay for everything) the SU turn around and say that it won't happen.

Ah well...

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ettin in the Playground

Because denying history has never led to anything bad. At all. [COLOR="White"]Annoyed smilie omitted because I don't want to come off as hostile.
    We can't really know what happens when omitting history succeeds since... well, we believe the new version.

Most of the time simply changing the idea of "how will it unfold" into a complaint of "how it should have unfolded".

A more precise term would have been is consensus based. A consensus of the fan base, which can actually decide something isn't canon and shove it under the rag. See Zelda games for the cd-i which are not even included in hypothetical time lines and are not mentioned by anyone ever except to comment on their non-existence and general lack of Zeldaness.

Flavour is a physical property that's constant. Taste is not mental, you liking it or not is.

And phobias also encompass neurobiological factors. People can be aware their fear is irrational but still be unable to get over it.

Also, there is a certain school of phobia treatment that actually tells you to do this for a number of phobias, run straight into it to be able to comprehend there is no danger and internalize it.

When a phobia is at least partially rational and the reaction is not overly panicking yes, you shouldn't. When you have a guest over your dining table because his fear of dogs just made him jump there than I think telling him to ignore the barkings since the dog is safely locked away is only sensible.
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2012-02-10 at 10:54 AM.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Pixie in the Playground

it was mixed dude till 12.00 noon happy there after my boss started shouting at me

19. - Top - End - #229
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

Fever feels like it's gone down a bit, but still feel just as tired and out of it. Not feeling 100% when it comes to my stomach any more either.

But eh. I've been a lot worse, and I'm still happy.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

We can't really know what happens when omitting history succeeds since... well, we believe the new version.
    Yes, because whenever someone starts to deny history, every single inhabitant on Earth will agree with the new version, and no records whatsoever of the past will be kept for the future. For the record, that was sarcasm.

I don't want to get into any examples, because they stray a little bit too close to the political area (unless they just jump straight into the deep end of the political pool knows as ideological fanaticism, that is), but authoritarian nations have been known to rewrite their history in order to make it seem more glorious, and political fanatics quite often rely heavily on their own historical "facts".

Most of the time simply changing the idea on how will unfold into a complaint of how it should have unfolded.
    Turning dreams sour in the process.

A more precise term would have been is consensus based. A consensus of the fan base, which can actually decide something isn't canon and shove it under the rag. See Zelda games for the cd-i which are not even included in hypothetical time lines and are not mentioned by anyone ever except to comment on their non-existence and general lack of Zeldaness.
    It's still an individual matter where one draws the definition between canon and not canon.

Flavour is a physical property that's constant. Taste is not mental, you liking it or not is.
    Which is why I was talking about not liking it.

And phobias also encompass neurobiological factors. People can be aware their fear is irrational but still be unable to get over it.
    You realise that everything that relates to our brain are neurobiological factors, right? After all, every memory consists of uniquely wired neuron patterns, and every thought is but electrical pulses running along these.

Also, there is a certain school of phobia treatment that actually tells you to do this for a number of phobias, run straight into it to be able to comprehend there is no danger and internalize it.
    If it's CBT you're alluding to, then we're talking about baby steps rather than rushing headlong into it. If it's something more radical, well, I think I'd refer the Geneva Convention if someone forced me into that.

When a phobia is at least partially rational and the reaction is not overly panicking yes, you shouldn't. When you have a guest over your dining table because his fear of dogs just made him jump there than I think telling him to ignore the barkings since the dog is safely locked away is only sensible.
    Which, I might add, will do nothing good to better his situation, and just displays a lack of understanding of or respect for your guest's problem. The sensible action would be to walk over to your dog and try to calm it down.
    Last edited by Teddy; 2012-02-10 at 11:21 AM.

Show

21. - Top - End - #231

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Have you seen the patch notes? The most recent one mentions making MEAT CIRCUS much easier.
    I was unaware of that. Doesn't matter RIGHT now, since on my new computer I have to re get to that point. I better not expierance the glitch where my Cobweb Duster disappears and I have to gather all the arrowheads for it again. Because that's heinous and horrible and bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Feytalist View Post
    Meat Circus is nothing a few retries won't fix. It is devilishly irritating, though. And nothing really happens after that point, anyway. But it does end on a sort of a cliffhanger.
    For some reason I was never really good at jumping from the trapiezes.

*huge reply*
    I know that Pinkhair totally gave you a more interesting comment to read, but I totally said a thing to you to

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

"This is arguskos, with the inside scoop for the half-time report! It's been an uneventful first half, with a rough hit during Introduction to Pacific Asia but with a strong rebound during Tragic Vision. We've got the Freethinker's Show coming up in 20, and the second half shortly thereafter, where it looks like there's gonna be a real good Friday Night Magic play. Stay tuned for the coverage, after these commercials!"

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.

23. - Top - End - #233

Quote Originally Posted by Feytalist View Post
    But, but... Psychonauts ended on a cliffhanger!

But I see your point. I like what Alan Moore said about the whole thing: "I tend to take this latest development as a kind of eager confirmation that they are still apparently dependent on ideas that I had 25 years ago".

Which I found amusing.
    He also said the same thing about Blackest Night and it came across as very demeaning to Geoff Johns I thought. Comic books should be built on continuity, dangling plot threads should be resolved and Johns expounded on Moore's "work" (three characters spout an obscure prophecy) greatly.

Honestly, I found Moore's comment above rather rude and insulting. Its not like DC NEEDS to make these new Watchmen books. Moore makes it sound like DC is banking the survival of the company on this Watchmen mini-series. Are they hoping it will make a profit? Sure! Will the company go under if it doesn't? Nope!
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'm still quite happy from last night, when I had two of the nicest cups of tea I've had in a long time while watching This Is Spinal Tap, one of my favourite films.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

25. - Top - End - #235

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    I'm still quite happy from last night, when I had two of the nicest cups of tea I've had in a long time while watching This Is Spinal Tap, one of my favourite films.
    Fantastic film .

26. - Top - End - #236

Could be better, the weather here is horrible, winds so strong that if I dare open a window I might not be able to close it again. This also caused a friend of mine who was supposed to come to town tomorrow to have to postpone the trip.

Also, I think I might have cought a cold...
    Avatar made by Strawberries! Grazie paesą!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    You win the worst GM thread BTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyva View Post
    From a different thread, even!.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ettin in the Playground

Yes, because whenever someone starts to deny history, every single inhabitant on Earth will agree with the new version, and no records whatsoever of the past will be kept for the future. For the record, that was sarcasm.

I don't want to get into any examples, because they stray a little bit too close to the political area (unless they just jump straight into the deep end of the political pool knows as ideological fanaticism, that is), but authoritarian nations have been known to rewrite their history in order to make it seem more glorious, and political fanatics quite often rely heavily on their own historical "facts".
    Our knowledge of ancient history is dependant on records and archaeological vestiges, the second one can't really speak about politic to the same level as the first, the first ones are easy to alter. You don't need everyone to believe it, just the ones who know the proper version, slight spins overtime give a completely different version. Or a big spin made by a big person editing records and using propaganda.

We only know of the failures because we believe in the successes.

Turning dreams sour in the process.
    Why must a writer be limited by the possibility of the backlash of presenting an extension to THEIR artistic vision. If the mentality was a pre-emptive no sequel or prequel since it could ruin someone's dreams of their version of the continuation of the story, there would be no sequels, good or bad.

It's still an individual matter where one draws the definition between canon and not canon.
    Canon discontinuity depends on the fandom. And if it is so, then what's the problem with sequel canon if one simply can regard it as non-canon?

You realise that everything that relates to our brain are neurobiological factors, right? After all, every memory consists of uniquely wired neuron patterns, and every thought is but electrical pulses running along these.
    Phobias are not merely in your thoughts, they are not simply fear, it's a rather irrational fear and it's also ingrained into inctinct and rational parts of the mind.

If it's CBT you're alluding to, then we're talking about baby steps rather than rushing headlong into it. If it's something more radical, well, I think I'd refer the Geneva Convention if someone forced me into that.
    Not always, they can be cured on one session with in vivo experience and therapist guidance.
    It can be done that way, I was placed into a dark room and guided through it and got over my fear of darkness.
    Also, Geneva Convention refers to war prisoners...

Which, I might add, will do nothing good to better his situation, and just displays a lack of understanding of or respect for your guest's problem. The sensible action would be to walk over to your dog and try to calm it down.
    It will get him to ground floor and sitting again, perfectly sensible. Lack of understanding would letting the dog aorund the house and telling him it's not aggressive.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground

I know that Pinkhair totally gave you a more interesting comment to read, but I totally said a thing to you to
    That's probably due to large amounts of introvertedness on my side. If I think that what it was I was about to say is too obvious or doesn't add enough new content to the conversation, I'll generally refrain from saying it. That, and I wasn't quite sure about how I should interpret the "relevant" part of your post.

You already know my answer to the second part of your post, although it's a bit less workload and a bit more laziness nowadays. That, and it can be hard to secure a computer for Inkscaping when I have to compete with both my brothers for them, and I have other things I want to do on those computers as well...

Our knowledge of ancient history is dependant on records and archaeological vestiges, the second one can't really speak about politic to the same level as the first, the first ones are easy to alter. You don't need everyone to believe it, just the ones who know the proper version, slight spins overtime give a completely different version. Or a big spin made by a big person editing records and using propaganda.

We only know of the failures because we believe in the successes.
    I'm not arguing that history is (at least for most of the part) written by the winners (although it has changed significantly with increased litteracy and access to writing materials, as well as other media). I'm just maintaing my statement that when we overwrite the actual events of the past, it's for worse, or, to analyse my original snarky response to your original statement (taking the sarcasm into account), for as long as rewriting history has lead to anything bad at all, it still stands (or falls, if taken sincerely).

Why must a writer be limited by the possibility of the backlash of presenting an extension to THEIR artistic vision. If the mentality was a pre-emptive no sequel or prequel since it could ruin someone's dreams of their version of the continuation of the story, there would be no sequels, good or bad.
    I never said that. I just argued against that sequels never can be bad (or how to say it), because you can always ignore them if they are, by saying that ignoring isn't always that easy.

Canon discontinuity depends on the fandom. And if it is so, then what's the problem with sequel canon if one simply can regard it as non-canon?
    Everyone have their own standards. What one person can call a sidestep from canon, another one can't, because they have different ideas about what counts as canon. The CDI Zelda and Mario games (which have utterly hillarious cutscenes, by the way) are generally easy to disregard as a sidestep from canon, because their production shares pretty much no common elements with the production of the original games. Book 2 in a trilogy by the same author might not be as easy to ignore to everyone.

Phobias are not merely in your thoughts, they are not simply fear, it's a rather irrational fear and it's also ingrained into inctinct and rational parts of the mind.
    So? It's still just neural patterns, like everything else. I'm merely saying that just because something is mental, doesn't mean that you can throw it out if you grow tired of it.

Not always, they can be cured on one session with in vivo experience and therapist guidance.
    It can be done that way, I was placed into a dark room and guided through it and got over my fear of darkness.
    Also, Geneva Convention refers to war prisoners...
    Yes, I realised that about a minute after posting, but I was in a hurry and never got around to editing it. The Universal Declaration on Human Rights is more what I was thinking about. Bottom line is, I'd put it on equal levels with torture if I were to face it myself. Given, I'm a trypanophobic myself, and repeatedly being stung with syringes comes pretty close to torture anyway...

It will get him to ground floor and sitting again, perfectly sensible. Lack of understanding would letting the dog aorund the house and telling him it's not aggressive.
    Is this some personal experience of yours, or are you just hypothesising? Because I for one can't stand being in the same room as syringes or similar implements, even if I can't see them. Merely knowing about their existence unnerves me up to the point where I start to crack and need to leave the room. Telling me that no one will touch them won't help me either, because my imagination is providing me with enough panic fuel as it is.

Now, it's hard to call these two scenarios analogous in any way possible. I'm just trying to present something I can draw personal experience from.

Show

29. - Top - End - #239

That's probably due to large amounts of introvertedness on my side. If I think that what it was I was about to say is too obvious or doesn't add enough new content to the conversation, I'll generally refrain from saying it. That, and I wasn't quite sure about how I should interpret the "relevant" part of your post.

You already know my answer to the second part of your post, although it's a bit less workload and a bit more laziness nowadays. That, and it can be hard to secure a computer for Inkscaping when I have to compete with both my brothers for them, and I have other things I want to do on those computers as well...
    Yha, yha, I understand. I don't believe I knew about the brothers thing, which explains it more. I'll try to not bother you as often as I do now, considering all the stuff you've got going.

*hugs*

30. - Top - End - #240

NecromancerGuy

Did we really go from discussing not wanting to acknowledge bad sequels to flirting with Godwin's law and historical revisionism?

Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide