New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Orc in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: PTTA-Kanto: NWBS IC

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    "with your technology skills I'm surprised you don't just figure out how to make your own capture ball things. They don't look all that complex."
    Well I'd like to believe I can make one, but I don't even know where to start. I'd just like to get my hands on One to see how they work. The way they can take any of those creatures and fit it into a small ball, it's almost as if- But she's cut of by the voice of another boy behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesEclipse View Post
    "Hey, Ophelia! How've you been doing? And you're Delita Cetar, right? Apol's son?"
    Delita's responce is a curt "Yeah.".

Ophelia gives Delita another smack upside the head after Rowens next response. Del! Don't be rude! Hi Rowen, nice to see you, you too Kazama and... She trails of for a short second looking at Jon as if to think of his name. Oh that's right Eric was one of the scouting members! I hope you're not too worried about him.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Orc in the Playground

BardGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Making my Post appear

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"I answered...I'm not being rude." He said rubbing the back of his head. "And I'm not worried about him." Delita said with a shrug, "Whatever happens, happens."

"And I'll try and get a hold of a capture ball for you at some point then so you can figure it out."

4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

Bob looks annoyed as he is shoved. He's a big guy for his age, and you don't shove big guys.... or little scrawny guys for that matter.

"Cut the bullsh*t, Lucas. I'm not in the mood for you petty games. Go have fun with Blake and leave us alone."

As he hears his named called, he glances at the kid who called him, but quickly looks back at Lucas, staring coldly.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

5. - Top - End - #35
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Eli smiles as they approach the group, He listens to Jason introduce them both. Eli stretches out his hand, Hey, I feel like I've seen you guys around before. But yea, I'm Eli and this is Shia, I promise she won't hurt you or anything.
    One day, this signature will be something. Until then... I guess it will still kinda be something.

PC Registry

Games I'm DMing
    City of Ezerin (homebrew)

Games I'm in:
    PTTA: NWBS

6. - Top - End - #36
    Orc in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    "I answered...I'm not being rude." He said rubbing the back of his head. "And I'm not worried about him." Delita said with a shrug, "Whatever happens, happens."

"And I'll try and get a hold of a capture ball for you at some point then so you can figure it out."
    Oh... Ok. Ophelia said with a concerned look on her face. You never do talk about your father. If she tries to bring him up you usually change the subject. But today was different, she expected you to be a little more upset. She wanted to ask you about it but there were others there so instead she says Well if that's a promise then maybe I'll forgive you for being late. Rowen, Del here was just about to lead me to some new pokemon. Two trainers are talking to each other right now. She points over to four boys, Eli (you don't know much about him other than he's the kid with a fire fox), Jason (Runs a day care with Aunt Bea, nice enough. You've convinced him to spar with his bat a couple of times) and the Smith brothers. Although... She says with that mischievous look back on her face. With you four big strong boys I bet we could even take a trip into the outskirts...

Meanwhile
    Lucas turns around abruptly as Bob shouts at him, he looked like he was going to say something then stops. Almost as if realizing he shoved the wrong brother. But he quickly puts on his tough face again and is about to spout something when Jason arrives. You've met Jason but today he's followed by Eli whom you know of but very little about. Still it's obvious by your numbers that Lucas is in a real bad place at a real bad time. So he mumbles something vaguely resembling "Sorry" and moves on towards Blake.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ettin in the Playground

"Good to see you have faith in him, I guess. Still, with Sol on the team, they should have no trouble." Ryan replies confidently, before turning to Ophelia. "So... you want us to tag along so you can go Pokemon watching, then?"

Jon sighs, and shakes his head, saying, "Count me out... sorry, but I've actually got a song I'm working on. I want to have it finished by tonight - give the guys out there some entertainment during the evening. Sorry, Ophelia..."

"Don't worry about it, Jon." Kazama responds, before turning back to Rowen. "Prism? You in?"

Rowen nods, a confident smile on his face. "Worst that can happen is I get a bit more practice in against some of these things. We just have to make sure we're back before the feast starts... don't want to risk being late twice in the same day, right?" Turning back to Ophelia and Delita, he says, "Alright, whenever you're ready."
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Spoiler: Currently Running
    Show
    None ATM

Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    None ATM

8. - Top - End - #38
    Orc in the Playground

BardGuy

Oh Good! Del, you don't mind some extra company do you?Oh this is SO exciting. Say... We've never been able to venture out very far because you'd always have to meet up with your Dad before dinner for Chores. But since he's gone I bet we could stay out until the Feast tonight! ...OHMYGOSH, was that insensitive! I shouldn't make light of your fathers Journey! He's a really brave man, we can respect his wishes if you want Del.

Delita
    Spoiler
    Show
    I took the liberty of making up the lie you told her when you'd go spar with your Old Man (Chores). Hope that's OK.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Jason stands quietly off to the side as Bob has his back-and-forth with some guy that bumped into him. Then while Eli began introducing himself, Jason noticed that another group of people were just out of earshot. There was the redhead girl who's dad ran the junk shop, the sword-fighting kids that always seemed so serious all the time, and the son of Apol Cetar. They seemed to be having an awkward discussion and the girl kept looking over towards Jason's group. Wait, not the group... the pokemon! She wants to see the pokemon! "Hey guys?" he says quietly to the Smith brothers and Eli. "I bet those kids over there really wanna see your pokemon. Why don't we go talk to them too?"

10. - Top - End - #40
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Eli lets out a small laugh. You're really the center of attention today, aren't you? he says to the small fox. The creature, in return, looks up at him with a blank, if not slightly annoyed stare. Oh c'mon, Eli says, what's it gonna hurt? Besides, it's better then the time that butcher tried to kill you?
    One day, this signature will be something. Until then... I guess it will still kinda be something.

PC Registry

Games I'm DMing

Games I'm in:

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"It's fine. I'm not worried about him." Delita says forcing a smile, "And staying out until the feast sounds good to me." He said nodding at the others. "Good to have you along." He says with a nod.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MintyNinja View Post
    Jason stands quietly off to the side as Bob has his back-and-forth with some guy that bumped into him. Then while Eli began introducing himself, Jason noticed that another group of people were just out of earshot. There was the redhead girl who's dad ran the junk shop, the sword-fighting kids that always seemed so serious all the time, and the son of Apol Cetar. They seemed to be having an awkward discussion and the girl kept looking over towards Jason's group. Wait, not the group... the pokemon! She wants to see the pokemon! "Hey guys?" he says quietly to the Smith brothers and Eli. "I bet those kids over there really wanna see your pokemon. Why don't we go talk to them too?"
    ""Sure lets just walk around all damn day," Jordan mumbles, heading over. "Hey!" he shouts. "You idiots want to see my Pokemon?"
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

13. - Top - End - #43
    Orc in the Playground

BardGuy

How perfect! Alright boys so where do we go from-

Quote Originally Posted by Arcran View Post
    "Hey!" he shouts. "You idiots want to see my Pokemon?"
    Comes a voice from behind you all.

As you turn around you see the four boys (and a fox) move towards you. Rowen had noticed Bobs little scrap with Lucas but hadn't paid it much attention. For once he wasnt bothering his little group so whatever.

!... Oh! Oh yes! Come on Del. She grabs Delita by the arm and gently pulls him to meet the new boys half way. Oh wow.. Just look at her Del she's beautiful. Ophelia says putting her hand out for the small fox to inspect. Look at that coat. I'm sorry! I'm Ophelia, and this she says bringing Del in close to her is Del. Then she returns to the fox. and what's your name cutie?

14. - Top - End - #44
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Eli smiles, Her name is Shia, Also, mine's Eli. His smile is hiding the fact that he's semi-nervous in talking to the girl.

Shia sniffs Ophelia's hand and pushed her head against it indicating that it is ok for her (and only her) to touch.

PC Registry

Games I'm DMing

Games I'm in:

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Delita is quickly dragged off by Ophelia with little resistance. He was used to her running around and dragging him.

"Yeah, Delita," He says with a nod at Eli, "Del for short as she told you." Delita looks over at the fox, "So how did you get her? Your parents let you keep it?"

16. - Top - End - #46
    Troll in the Playground

Bob stares at Lucas his back for a while as he leaves. Then the kids calling him earlier draw his attention. ... and Jordan apparently.

A grimace crosses Bob's face as Jason shows his usual demeanor.

"Come on Jordan, can you at least try to be nice for a change? They just like to see your 'mon, that's all."
    Last edited by Moranica; 2012-02-29 at 02:35 PM.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ettin in the Playground

Rowen and Kazama turn and follow closely behind Ophelia and Delita, as Jon heads off to work on his new song. Reaching the group as Ophelia is introduced to the fox-pokemon, Rowen smiles, holding out his hand. "So... Eli, you said? I'm Rowen - or Prism, if you prefer. Nice to meet you."

"And I'm Kazama... Kage works just as well, though." Kazama says, offering his hand to the boy as well.

"And... Shia, you said, right?" Rowen indicates the fox with a nod of his head as he speaks, saying, "I have to admit, it's got to be nice having one of these things around." Turning to the others in the group, he says, "And I don't think we've been introduced, though from the looks of things you know Lucas..."

"Unfortunately." Kazama finishes for his friend, muttering to himself, "You'd think the guy would realize that he's just going to get himself hurt one of these days, messing with the wrong person at the wrong time..."
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Spoiler: Currently Running
    Show
    None ATM

Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    None ATM

18. - Top - End - #48
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moranica View Post
    Bob stares at Lucas his back for a while as he leaves. Then the kids calling him earlier draw his attention. ... and Jason apparently.

A grimace crosses Bob's face as Jason shows his usual demeanor.

"Come on Jason, can you at least try to be nice for a change? They just like to see your 'mon, that's all."
    "Why would they want to see Raist?" he mutters. "It's not like he can do anything."

Show

19. - Top - End - #49
    Orc in the Playground

BardGuy

Delita
    Not ten minuets ago you were angry, resentful and trying your best not to throw a punch at your overbearing father. But now just looking at how happy Ophelia is, playing with Eli's Fox Shia, the world just seems... better somehow.
    ------------------------------

He's so well behaved Ophelia says gently petting Shia. Then, noticing the two brothers murmuring to each other she gets up and walks over. Um, Hi! You're Jordan and Robert right? The Smiths, we've never actually met but I've wanted to talk to you for a while. I've heard one of you has tamed one of those creatures as well.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Oh you have one too? Eli walks up to the brothers. While Shia looks up at Ophelia, wanted very much to be pet more. I'd like to see it, I mean, I don't know much about the things... but I think they're kinda cool.

PC Registry

Games I'm DMing

Games I'm in:

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Everything was going according to plan. Well, actually, there was no plan. But things seemed to be going very smoothly as Jason subtly combined the two separate groups into one larger one. There is a large number of us now and we will soon need to decide on a single action or we might splinter again, he thought as these basic concepts came unbidden to the forefront of his mind. And within a second of pondering, a possible solution came as well. "So," Jason says to Rowen, "what are you guys up to? Planning to go sparring in the woods again?" He chuckled at his own insight, but in actuality he was trying to have someone else suggest an idea that everyone would enjoy. It's not being manipulative, it's keeping a group of kids together so that they can be friends. There's nothing wrong with that. His own guilty conscience abated, he waited for someone to do something.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

"Fine," Jordan mutters as he releases Raist. This is Raist. He just sits and blinks."

Raist just sits there and blinks.

Show

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

A genuine smile crosses Delita's face for the first time that day as he watches Ovelia. He shakes his head before following her over to the other two. "Hey," he said with a nod, "I'm Delita."

24. - Top - End - #54
    Orc in the Playground

BardGuy

Jordon releases the small humanoid pokemon in front of him. Raist just sits there and blinks. Its not as playful as Eli's Shia, and certainly not as cute but much to Jordans surprise Ophelia is just as excited.

I've never seen a creature like this one before! she exclaimed in an excited fashion. The others are all much more like animals, this one looks almost human.

She slowly, hesitantly reaches in to touch it. But just before she does, Raist disappears. Reapearing almost instantly behind the group, facing the towns outskirts doing something neither Bob nor Jordan is use to seeing. It's standing.

Oh Wow. It's really fast! I didnt even see it move!

Jordan
    Spoiler
    Show
    The others may think Raist moved because Ophelia went in to touch it but you know better. Right before she was going to touch it you heard something. Not like a sound, it was hard for even you to describe buy somehow you knew Raist had heard it too. It sounded like Trouble, and it came from the outskirts

Eli
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your pretty keen on animal behavior so you took notice when Raist ran from Ophelia, it didn't look like it was trying to get away from her, it looked like it was heading for the outskirts. And you couldn't help noticing a flock of birds had all flown up at the same time, like they were running away.

Rowen
    Spoiler
    Show
    It may just have been coincidence, but as Jordans Humanoid creature vanished you had an odd feeling deep inside you. You can't quite place what it is but it made you grip your wooden sword harder. Looking beside you you can tell Kage feels something similar.

Delita
    Spoiler
    Show
    Just as Ophelia is about to touch Jordans creature, right as it moves way, the most recent bruise your father gave you begins to ache, ever so slightly.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

"Somethings wrong," Jordan says in a barely audible whisper. "Raist! We need to get back to the house!" he cries. The Abra obliges, teleporting near his master. "Get in the ball, it'll be faster," he says. No. I protect, Raist, says into Jordan's mind, pointing at him. For a second Jordan is too stunned to speak. "Wait, you talk? he inquires, dumbfounded. "Not now we need to get out of here. But we'll talk later," he says. "Bob! We need to get out of here. Now.

Show

26. - Top - End - #56
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

The weird things reaction startled Eli, not because it was rude, but because something was up. The reaction of his owner only cemented Eli's belief.

Alright, I don't know what's going on, but I agree, we've gotta get out of here, C'mon Shia. Eli Picks up the small fox and starts to head inside.

PC Registry

Games I'm DMing

Games I'm in:

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Delita rubs his right shoulder with a grunt around the time the pokemon moves. He looks confused as Jordon suddenly calls out about going home, "What's going on?" He ask confused.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground

"You need a piggy back ride? Or can you move quickly yourself today?", Bob smirks.

"Let's go!" Bob starts running.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Titan in the Playground

Jordan and Raist race after Bob, Jordan hobbling and Raist teleporting.

Show

30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Not understanding why everyone all of a sudden became so terrified, Jason does his best to keep up with the group as they start running.

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry it's not much, I have an exam in a few hours and I'm not sure what else he would do.