New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Inanimate WW

1. - Top - End - #331
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: Inanimate WW

Final Narration:

Poppa Penguinator sat at his desk, fingers tapping as if he were irritated. This had gone on long enough. It had been fun, but it was time for it to end.
    “My dear friends. Most of what you say is true. Grimmace targeted Elemental, who was the Reverse-Martyr, a role requested at the end of Medieval. He sent the kill at usourselves&we. Bunny, however, had vortexed Grimmace to kill himself. Grimmace was a beast, through an object his ally, Xan, had given him, so I used Elemental as the beasting target.”
    “Next. Things that aren’t what they seem. There is no Garbage Can. Also, I changed C’Nor’s win condition so he could achieve them both, since the game won’t last long enough for him to ‘kill-’em-all.’”
    “There is no town. At all. Xan, Grimmace, Ur-Quan, and C’Nor are neutrals. The rest of you are wolves. Which should help explain why nobody’s in a hurry to lynch. Grimmace was there so I could cover my tracks, having no Butter Knife. C’Nor was there to cover for the lack of a Garbage Can. Xan’s there just to mess with people. Note that the neutrals managed to get into contact by the end of night two.”
    “No Gravestone, either, since there’s no town. Didn’t bother to make a fake one.”
    “Note, I didn’t intend for “Soap Box” to be a hint towards IF’s identity, but, he is, in fact, the Soap Dish. So is RuneBoundShade, so is TBFProgrammer, so is Tom the Mime. Hilariously enough, IF had suggested that Tom was also the Soap Dish.”
    “Yes, friends, this game was my April Fool’s joke. I was having too much fun with it to end it on the actual day, that and people weren’t around. Third reason was that I wanted C’Nor to get his win condition, so I changed it to “kill three people by yourself.” Not so hard, right?”
    “QTs and personal achievement list in a moment.”

Spoiler
    Show
    Everybody wins! Yay!

Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player|Role|Power
    01|bladescape|Cauldron|Wolf Witch-role
    02|The Grimmace|Steak Knife|Neutral “Judge”
    03|Grue Bait|Rope|Wolf Vote-Blocker
    04|Ramsus|Pocketwatch|Wolf Day-Baner
    05|Istari|Flyswatter|Wolf Voider
    06|usourselves&we|Lantern|Wolf Devil
    07|Vesth|Stove|Wolf Disguiser
    08|RuneboundShade|Toilet|Fake Mason
    09|Tydude|Refrigerator|Wolf Silencer
    10|Zar Peter|Telescope|Wolf Watcher
    11|cd4|Megaphone|Wolf Amplifier
    12|Elemental|Magic Conch Shell|Wolf Reverse-Martyr
    13|billtodamax|Clockwork Robot|Wolf Beast
    14|TBFProgrammer|Shower Curtain|Fake Mason
    15|Bunny of Faith|Grappling Hook|Wolf Power-Thief
    16|Internet Flea|Rubber Duck|Fake Mason
    17|Tom the Mime|Kitchen Sink|Fake Mason
    18|Xanmyral|Magic Satchel|Neutral Witch-role
    19|otakuryoga|Lava Lamp|Wolf Vortexer
    20|Ur-Quan|Light Switch|Neutral Seer
    21|C'Nor|Lawnmower|Neutral Killer
    [/table]

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Titan in the Playground

*facepalm*

3. - Top - End - #333
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Personal achievements:

Bladescape: Correctly deciphered the roles of three out of four masons and usourselves&we after one day.
    What he didn’t know was that his Orange Potion was a fool-scrying item.
    The Grimmace: Lynched three people, which was his goal. Didn’t know he wasn’t actually competing with the Butter Knife.
    One of the few people who can say they’ve killed themselves in a werewolf game.
    Grue Bait: I like his logicks for the day. And the fact he went after someone he had vote-blocked, much like Ur-Quan in Medieval. (Ur-Quan had been the silencer)
    Ramsus: Wasn’t as active as Medieval, but he got some good stuff in, and he was killed almost solely for the reason that he had done well in Medieval.
    Istari: He voided Tydude. Who got voided a million times in Medieval. That made me chuckle. Got a nice fake-claim idea, as well.
    Usourselves&we: His very first quote involved not finding any wolves. Then he got voided, then killed, so he couldn’t get a scry other than bladescape. Predicted that more than one mason was a wolf.
    Vesth: He didn’t get to do much, and I apologize for that. The Stove was certainly an odd role. Think of it this way, if you shove something in a stove, it’s not going to look the same when it comes out.
    RuneboundShade: He was the Toilet. Which makes two games in a row where the dice picked a hilarious mason. (I had almost given Xanmyral Infiltrator in Medieval, but he got it anyway) Rune said he pitied the Toilet. Then it happened.
    Tydude: He managed to get voided again. It seems to be a constant for my games. And everybody bought his claim, which was boosted by the fact that bladescape had already been aware of a witch-role other than himself. And three of three targets have/had posts in thread while they were silenced.
    Zar Peter: Managed to have a list of targets almost exactly the same as Xanmyral’s. It was funny. And he got The Telescope as his role.
    Cd4: Stayed under the radar for the most part, and his ability never worked.
    Elemental: Basically stated that he was a wolf, and usourselves&we was The Lantern, and nobody bothered to lynch him. That was quite fun. And he got usourselves&we killed.
    Billtodamax: He was the Clockwork Robot, like he’d asked.
    TBFProgrammer: He had some pretty good stuff in there, and I doubt anyone thought he was a wolf, the Fake Mason, no less. (One of them, anyway)
    Bunny of Faith: The whole Grimmace scenario. Was great. And much of his stuff in-thread. Some of the entire conversations are just great. (Namely today’s stuff, and the “IF and (whichever one) is a mason protecting his mason buddy!” I hope I didn’t scare you off by running a joke for your first game.
    Internet Flea: The “Wild Accusations” and today’s conversations. And he predicted that Tom the Mime was another Soap Dish, which he was.
    Tom the Mime: Came up with a bunch of fake claims that I wish I had actually put in the game. “Unless you put two in the masons, each thinking they were the only one but I don't think you were that sneaky this time round.” And this.
    Xanmyral: Achieved both personal victories, deceiving two people with killer umbrellas, and getting Grimmace to accept his candle (beast-maker) and getting C’Nor to accept his Teddy Bear (one-time bane).
    Otakuryoga: Always made people target himself. He didn’t have to, but he did. Included: Making Bunny Steal his power, making Zar watch him, and getting Elemental to do nothing to him. Also, he guessed as to narration roles, and got close. Very close.
    Ur-Quan: Completed his victory conditions night two, through a scry on Xan, the last neutral. Did very well for the neutral team, they did very well as a whole, in fact. Today’s stuff was also quite nice.
    C’Nor: In a game of all wolves, he still wasn’t a wolf. Unless you count him as the biggest wolf. Originally, his condition was “kill everyone who isn’t neutral.” With time constraints, I changed this to “kill three people yourself,” so he could double-win like his allies. Had some good contributions to his team, especially since he got into contact with Ur-Quan the first night.

There are also several quotes in my QT which show other things I enjoyed.
    Last edited by Penguinator; 2012-04-06 at 02:32 PM.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

4. - Top - End - #334
    Barbarian in the Playground

Well, that was... Interesting. And you haven't scared me off, I'd like to actually play a werewolf game that I'm in from start to finish, though!

5. - Top - End - #335

6. - Top - End - #336
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Obligatory questions:

Did you enjoy the game/charade?

What did you think about the narrations? (I'll admit, they were difficult to write, I changed the characters' fake names pretty much daily)

Did you enjoy your role?

What do you think of the other roles?

Any other roles you would like to see in the game?

Did you see it coming?

Anything other comments?

Because of the way people fail to notice they've been silenced, I won't use a silencer role in my next game.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

7. - Top - End - #337

Heh. Heh heh heh heh heh.

Hooray! We all win!

Thank you for this Penguinator.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

8. - Top - End - #338
    Titan in the Playground

It was ok, further enjoyment I could have got out of it would have depended on the other players doing different things.

What did you think about the narrations? (I'll admit, they were difficult to write, I changed the characters' fake names pretty much daily)
    As usual, they were fun.

Did you enjoy your role?
    If it had ever come up or this was a real game I would have.

*shrug*

Pants.

Did you see it coming?
    I knew something was up. There were too many claimed neutrals and beasts and too few objections. Also, I hadn't been scried/killed by a wolf and put in contact and I felt that was off.

Anything other comments?
    *snickers*

9. - Top - End - #339
    Halfling in the Playground

I've enjoyed the game. I felt really silly towards the end, but decided it's only a feeling. I mean, if you check out my spreadsheet, you'll notice I knew 1 alleged townie, and so much wolves. I am happy I won a triple victory, tho. I think I'll add it to my signature, eventually, triple victories are nice, especially when other suckers got only a single victory, beside my dear teamies :3.

Damn you, you should've gloated in the mighty hint I presumed you left there. It'd be an ace if that was the case :))))

Did you enjoy your role?

Scriers are always fun, doubly so when they win in 2 rounds, triply so when they are offered stuff by their team, quadruply so when I thought I hit 2 wolves on my 2 scries like a lucky fool.

Especially as (I think) it was my laying of the cards that got you to break the illusion. It really became obvious, now that I see, that I broke the thin illusion. :3

Neutrals even intended for this to be a unification of wolves and neutrals through some trick, so we can have the vote majority then betray them too, for a kill'em'all victory, but it didn't work out as we planned.

Xan got the badasses role of the bunch, making other people have cool roles.

No idea here.

Did you see it coming?

Towards the end it became obvious, but I was too entrapped by my victorious bliss to notice campiness.

Anything other comments?

You pulled a fair one here, it also served as a social experiment. This game might get quoted for times to come, as everyone but us 4 neutrals was working their best to be non-incriminating.

Also, it was my intent to just purge the whole conversation between IF and myself after we had an alliance of sorts, thought it went good as there were no "le gasp" moments by other folks, but I just realized EVERYONE was wanting us to succeed. Must write it down to never try again.
    My avatar is by Matthias. Thanks a lot <3

10. - Top - End - #340
    Pixie in the Playground

...yes. I think.
    I saw that Soap Box part Ur-Quan mentioned. When I revived I said to myself "I sure hope Rune's not paying attention".
    Did you enjoy your role?
    Yes.
    Looked okay.
    Villagers
    Did you see it coming?
    Not quite, though I was starting to think there might only be two wolf factions.
    Anything other comments?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ur-Quan View Post
    Also, it was my intent to just purge the whole conversation between IF and myself after we had an alliance of sorts, thought it went good as there were no "le gasp" moments by other folks, but I just realized EVERYONE was wanting us to succeed. Must write it down to never try again.
    I remember hearing about a game where someone made a post, deleted it a minute later, and still got called out on it. Purges don't work (when there's a town anyway.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

11. - Top - End - #341
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    Yeah, it was fun. I'm not sure if I'd call it a game but yeah,

They were fun

Did you enjoy your role?
    Yeah, masons are masons. Good to have people to talk to when you're newish

Seemed okay. Not sure how some of them would go in a game which needed to be balanced but they seemed as if they could be fun.

The stuff from the bathroom QT like the perfume bottle might be okay.

Not really for this game but for one with more/any vanilla villagers, maybe put in some anti-witches (muse/poet) where people targeted have to be particularly verbose or speak in haiku or something for the rest of the day or be voided for a day or so. It probably wouldn't work for the same reasons as the silencer but in a game with more/any villagers, but it might spice up some of the posts. Maybe even provide some insight if one of the powers has that as a recoil. And if this is how my brain is thinking right now, I should probably get some more sleep.
    Did you see it coming?
    Given the quote you put from me, I'd considered and then gone "he wouldn't do that". In hindsight, it does explain why no-one was mentioning the infiltrator in the bathroom. Finding out Flea was a soap dish just after having my power stolen didn't exactly help.
    Anything other comments?
    It wouldn't work until people forget this but a group of fake infiltrators +1 wolf outside might work as an actual game.
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2012-04-06 at 08:07 PM.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

12. - Top - End - #342

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    I remember hearing about a game where someone made a post, deleted it a minute later, and still got called out on it. Purges don't work (when there's a town anyway.)
    Instant email subscription ftw. This also applies to edits.

Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.

13. - Top - End - #343
    Dwarf in the Playground

"but with this being Poppa Penguinator we are talking about, wouldn't be surprised if all of town are wolves and the masons were all spies for their respective teams =P"

Ah, he knows me two well.

Edit: In fact, he knows me three well.

(Hey, might as well roll with the typo...)
    Heheheh, Thanks for that

Bwahahahahahaheheheheh!!! It wasfantastic, all of it.
    Can't Think to answer any other questions, thinking about this game will just make us laugh.
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

14. - Top - End - #344
    Dwarf in the Playground

I did indeed, was quite enjoyable although I regrettably was, and still am, swamped with work.

Narrations were good as always.

Did you enjoy your role?

It was a fun role, was able to give presents to many different people and kill several with the umbrella. So much for the plan on making the neutrals immune to night kills, then beasts on top of that though. Would of loved to see the reaction to this discovery from the others.

They seemed, fine, although I admit-ably didn't look at a lot of them besides those on my team.

Less used house-hold items would work well, or perhaps old ones. Could pit antique stuff versus new stuff, or so on and so forth. Books versus kindles, pens and pencils versus keyboards, or if you're more violently inclined, swords and spears versus guns of the sort.

Did you see it coming?

I did not. Was a surprise to me, although I suppose I should of guessed something was amiss with the vastly overpowered role I was given. Able to give out any item day after day, with them basically giving me the role of a baner, a killer, and the ability to make other people beasts.

Anything other comments?

None that I can think of, besides that this headache is killing me right now.
    Last edited by Xanmyral; 2012-04-06 at 09:11 PM.
    Titles, Achievements, and Quotes of Honor
    Spoiler
    Show
    Infernal Teamworker - City of Shadows Wondering if anyone is still checking this...
    Ruler of the City - City of Shadows Hello? Anyone there? PM me if you want the Color Code.
    The Fallen Chessmaster - Center WW I don't really see a reason to get rid of this.
    The Manipulative/The Opaque - Demons WW Its kind of neat.

15. - Top - End - #345
    Ettin in the Playground

You conniving prankster!
    Seriously... Well played. Well played indeed. I'm still laughing.

Obligatory questions:

I found the game to be quite enjoyable. Full of suspense, and such.
    I was very curious as to see which side was going to win.

The narrations were good. Particularly your rendition of Piano Man.

Did you enjoy your role?
    It was very enjoyable. Made vengeance so much easier.
    Particularly seeing as I didn't have to die first.

They were good. Not perfectly balanced, but then, there was no town.

None that come to mind.

Did you see it coming?
    I did not, and was in fact, expecting almost everyone to end up dying by the end.

Anything other comments?
    Nothing that I can think of.

Because of the way people fail to notice they've been silenced, I won't use a silencer role in my next game.
    Yeah... Sorry about that...

And as for the personal achievements... I didn't intentionally give away the fact that I was a wolf. But come to think of it... A role that protects from night kills, like I claimed, is rather suspicious.
    And killing him would have crippled our side had this been an actual game. But, personal victories are important too.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

16. - Top - End - #346
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh yes! I enjoyed watching, anyway. Though I was confused most of the time.

What did you think about the narrations?
    It's ok, I guess :P

Did you enjoy your role?
    Umm....honestly, no. The other players were suspicious of the reason for my power, even though it's what was given to me :(

SOAP DISHHHHHH.

Ohh! How about Riddles for Kids, Book 1? Select one or two players. If you select one player, you will receive a riddle as to his role. But he will know you 'riddled' him. If you select two players, they will receive a riddle about each other's role, as well as a notice that the OTHER player riddled the other.

Did you see it coming?
    What? No!

Anything other comments?
    Sneaky. Very sneaky. I'll be cautious of all games happening on April Fool's from now on.

17. - Top - End - #347
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    I didn't intentionally give away the fact that I was a wolf. But come to think of it... A role that protects from night kills, like I claimed, is rather suspicious.
    Well, Witchhunt had the Traveler which did exactly that, plus a couple Gamblers that alternated nightly between surviving night kills and scrying as evil, so it's not that uncommon in a blind game.

However, telling someone they're the Devil and that you're okay with that raises a very red flag. ( I think you said it Day 3.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

18. - Top - End - #348

I recommend sending PMs. It interrupts them, informing them of their silence *before* they post, not when they go to send in their actions the next night.

Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    Well, Witchhunt had the Traveler which did exactly that, plus a couple Gamblers that alternated nightly between surviving night kills and scrying as evil, so it's not that uncommon in a blind game.

However, telling someone they're the Devil and that you're okay with that raises a very red flag. ( I think you said it Day 3.)
    You're right! He confessed to being the lantern...
    How did I miss the significance of that?!?!
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

20. - Top - End - #350
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

good one Penguin

as to me vortexing stuff to myself it just made sense

if i vortex either the NK or the wolf scry onto myself i become connected
    of course if i vortex the village scry i get tagged..but its 2 good results vs 1 bad
    + other possible good results(like maybe vortex the self protecting baner as he gets nk targetted)
    basically was trying to get networked in ASAP so my power could be better used

but of course i got about the worst possible result night 1 (outside of alignment scry) i vortexed bunny onto myself so he stole my power and i could do nothing night 2 8(
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2012-04-07 at 09:22 AM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

21. - Top - End - #351
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Xanmyral View Post
    Did you see it coming?

I did not. Was a surprise to me, although I suppose I should of guessed something was amiss with the vastly overpowered role I was given. Able to give out any item day after day, with them basically giving me the role of a baner, a killer, and the ability to make other people beasts.
    If you look in my QT, you can see that I did both Xan and blade's powers as the game went on. Yours was supposed to make an item and give it the next night, (kind of like the Forger from Fae) but I rolled with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saposhiente View Post
    I recommend sending PMs. It interrupts them, informing them of their silence *before* they post, not when they go to send in their actions the next night.
    Doesn't help when one of them has a full PM Box.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

22. - Top - End - #352
    Bugbear in the Playground

Oh well, for once I will answer this.

Yes, I really liked the game and I tried to be a bit more active than in Medival which I managed to do, at least in the beginning. Easter holidays dampened my activities and in the end I came home just to find the hoax.

Narrations were ok, I think Medival was better but it was a better setting.

Did you enjoy your role?
    It wasn't a very powerful role but I think I could have done something out of it if that was a real game.

Didn't look too much at other roles.

The Juicer
    No, I don't think I'm that good with inventing roles, you're better so I leave it to you.

Did you see it coming?
    Nope, although I had a feeling that there's something not right with all the villagers not wanting to lynch anybody and leave all in the hands of the Steak Knife. But that all of them are wolves... never thought of that.

Anything other comments?
    I "WANT" to play another Medival style game narrated by you that is really a game. (And where I, if possible, am not a mason). Hope you make one, soon!
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #353
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Anything other comments?
    I "WANT" to play another Medival style game narrated by you that is really a game. (And where I, if possible, am not a mason). Hope you make one, soon!
    Ur-Quan and I are almost finished balancing Medieval II.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

24. - Top - End - #354

Great news! Looking forward to it. I think I will roleplay this time... as telescope. Or juicer
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #355

Obligatory questions:

I did enjoy it, yes.

Amusing! They did trick me a couple times when trying to read into them too much.

Did you enjoy your role?
    Power Thief was very fun. While I only ever got to do one thing (Have The Grimmace kill himself), it seems like it has a lot of potential for amusement.

Vortexer seems like a fun thing to be able to do.
    I think anything with an actually active power seems fun, really.

Did you see it coming?
    Not in the slightest!

Anything other comments?
    I wouldn't mind having a spot in this game, so I can actually play a real game at some point.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Pixie in the Playground

...Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Okay, yeah, this has got to take the cake as the best april fools joke I've seen this year.

Also, I was quite pleased with tom acting like a soap dish at the time he did it...
    Although at the time I thought it was just my good luck....

Yeah, also, I was quite happy with how I was playing the head of the non-existent town...
    Last edited by RuneboundShade; 2012-04-09 at 08:00 AM.
    And with each passing moment the mystery will become more tantalizing. Your imagination will inflame, but so will your frustration. Never knowing, only guessing, what could possibly be inside that box.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny of Faith View Post
    I wouldn't mind having a spot in this game, so I can actually play a real game at some point.
    Fae doesn't count, then? Is it because you were an AL replacement?

28. - Top - End - #358

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Fae doesn't count, then? Is it because you were an AL replacement?
    Well Fae was pretty over by that point, or it felt like it. I really mean a game from start to finish (that isn't an april fool's joke. ).

29. - Top - End - #359
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny of Faith View Post
    Well Fae was pretty over by that point, or it felt like it. I really mean a game from start to finish (that isn't an april fool's joke. ).
    Makes sense. I'd figured it was something like that, but I wanted to make sure...

30. - Top - End - #360

Obligatory questions:

Yes, indeed. Even as a charade, I enjoy your games, Pengi.

Nice. Not quite as good as some of the brilliance you've done, but not bad. I loved the Eye of the Tiger parody.(I think it was that. Sickness is making my memory fuzzy.)

Did you enjoy your role?

Yes. Though I didn't realise I was a fool, and I didn't think to ask....

Neat. Too many wolves, though. Might want to work on balancing that.

Villager roles. Definitely.

Did you see it coming?

Nope, not at all. Nicely done.

Anything other comments?

The Mason's were too obvious. And I'm sad that I double guessed my initial impression of IF, because I WAS right.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!