The Sagiensis
"Come on out. I can feel your Soul shivering. Better yet, stay there and I'll come to you."

Unlike his brother who continues in the path of a Warrior Soul, the Sagiensis is one who focuses on determining what is a Soul and ponders the existence of Soul Grafts. They learn to detect the Souls of things not quite considered living. In fact, at a certain point, they can determine the surrounding area by hearing the land's Soul. While they may become less of a warrior, the Sagiensis becomes far more aware of their surroundings.

Prerequisites: To become a Sagiensis, a character must have:
BaB: +3
Feats: Greater Soul Sense
Special: A Soul pool of at least 8pts

Sagiensis
{table=head]Level|BAB|Fort|Ref|Will|Special |
Graft Pool

1st|+0|+1|+1|+2|Soul Gate|

2nd|+1|+1|+1|+3|Souls of All Things|

3rd|+2|+2|+2|+3|Map of the Land|

4th|+3|+2|+2|+4||

5th|+3|+3|+3|+4|Soul Fusion, Soul Tracker|

[/table]
Alignment: Any
Hit Die: 1d6

Class Skills:
Concentration (Con), Diplomacy (Cha), Heal (Wis), Hide (Dex), Knowledge (arcana) (Int), Knowledge (religion) (Int), Move Silently (Dex), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Spot (Wis), and Tumble (Dex)
Skill Points at Each Level: 4 + Int modifier

Graft Pool: This is the total number of Graft points the Sagiensis gains, these stack with Graft points from all other Sources.

Soul Detection: The Sagiensis levels stack with Intima levels for the purpose of determining the range of Soul Detection.

Soul Gate: At 1st level, the Sagiensis gains the ability to form a defense around them with their Soul called a "Soul Gate". They can use an effect that works exactly like Sanctuary a number of times per day equal to the number of points they dedicate to their Soul Gate. This effect lasts 3 rounds+1/ class level.

Souls of All Things: The Sagiensis is even more capable of feeling Souls than the Intima. At 2nd level, they can use their Soul Detection ability to detect magic, just like their normal detection ability, except replace HD with the caster level of the effect.

Map of the Land: Once per day, at third level, a Sagiensis can send out a Soul Pulse. This pulse acts like a sonar and detects objects and creatures nearby. This ability forms a map of the surrounding 2 miles, which includes land features such as rivers and trees, as well as difficult terrain and elevation. It also includes clusters of at least 100 Souls. This map lasts until the next day.

Soul Tracker: At 5th level, the Sagiensis has become a master at detecting Souls. They can choose up to 5 souls which they can scry on 1/day. They must have seen or heard from that creature in the last week in order to choose the creature as a target. The Sagiensis can only change the selected Souls after a ritual that lasts 24 hours and costs 100gp in material components.

Soul Fusion: At 5th level, the Sagiensis is able to focus on other Souls well enough to fuse with them. Essentially, the Sagiensis becomes a Soul Graft to one willing target. The Sagiensis can see all around the target and can communicate with them via telepathy. In this form, the Sagiensis can grant one of their grafts to the Creature. Fusing takes 2 Full round actions from both participants, and they must be within 5ft. of each other. They can defuse as a free action.

Spoiler
Show
This class is a follow up to my Base Class, the Intima. Yes, I am aware the Intima could qualify as early as 4th level, but in this case it wouldn't be worth it, because they would only have arm grafts. Otherwise, Thoughts? Comments? The specific grafts of the Intima still need PEACH, but I'm testing them in a PbP pretty soon.