New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,489 of 1489
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside VIII: A New Side

Aegidus Estate

Once both women are clothed properly and covered by their robes, they will be led to the studio without further fuss. Standing around loitering are other men and women, all beautiful or handsome in some idealized way. Each body type is represented, within reason, for there is only about twelve in total with Nadia and Irena included.

Sitting at an easel, a rather proper older woman with long, straight blonde hair beckons the final two subjects over. Sitting in front of her is a throne-like chair covered in black velvet.

"Ah, wonderful Balthazar. Now, which of them was number one?" The butler gestures to Nadia silently, and the woman, evidently Marianna, smiles politely at her.

"Yes, you'll do nicely my dear. Very nicely indeed. Now, if you would disrobe and sit in the chair, I'll take the liberty of arranging the other subjects around you once I decide where to place them." The noblewoman makes a shooing motion, indicating Nadia should make haste.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aegidus Estate]

Nadia smiles faintly and nods. She takes off her robe, revealing her outfit. She's wearing a long, black evening gown with a slit up the side. The material becomes gauze and transparent over the arms and midriff. On her feet are a pair of high heeled shoes with straps that wind up her legs.

Those shoes sure explain why she was walking so awkwardly on the way here. She manages to make it to her seat with a bit of difficulty and sits down. She folds her hands over her stomach, obviously a bit self conscious about the transparent parts.

3. - Top - End - #1473

Aegidus Estate

"Such a charming girl. Now, number two and three, if you could disrobe and lay supine at her feet, looking up at her, I think that would be marvelous." Number three is a rather lean young woman, with short, curly auburn hair and pale, freckled skin.

Nadia will get a good chance to find out that those freckles extend to more than just her face as she disrobes, revealing quite a bit of nothing underneath in the way of clothes. She also smiles at Nadia, apparently far more used to this kind of work, and saunters over to lay at the foot of the throne, staring up with false adulation.

It appears Irena is expected to do the same.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Bugbear in the Playground

Aegidus Estate

Irena looks over Nadia with a smile before all her attention is diverted to the auburn haired girl. Nice. Now she was curious what her own clothes were going to be like. She disrobes to find that there are exactly the same, as in there are none.

Wow, it was going to be those sexy portraits, she liked this more and more. This lady is as perverted as I am. She thinks to herself, suppressing a loud giggle.

She glances over to Nadia again, she was going to be so embarrassed. Hopefully she wasn't going to pull out though, she had already seen her naked after all. Sure, maybe there were other naked people around but why did that matter?

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aegidus Estate]

Oh dear... Nadia's eyes go wide and she can't help but stare at the woman a little. When she realizes she's staring, she flushes red and averts her eyes to look at Irena. She shouldn't be surprised to find her girlfriend naked as well, but she still manages to be. At least it's safe to look at Irena.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

House of Virtues

"He said something about a conversation you had...what was it, Eros?"
    Razorfang asks. "And a couple others that I can't remember."

Markets

"See you."
    Pet says before watching Felis run off. He smiles slightly and looks up, giving Slaanesh a silent thank you before slowly wandering through the markets.

7. - Top - End - #1477

Aegidus Estate

Marianna tsks lightly as she mixes her paints, "Do try to be less bashful dear. I'm trying for a regal piece, and I would like my models to reflect that. If you must look somewhere, look upwards, away from the others imperiously. Next, number four, I need you to drape yourself languidly across the back of the throne. Use one of the arms as a bit of censorship if you can." Number four, a strapping, dark skinned man disrobes as well, revealing himself to be naked. Seems to be the theme of the piece. He quickly gets into position, leaning against the throne heavily, just barely concealing his lower body behind it while a sliver of hip peeks out.

"And number five, if you'd bend over in front of the throne. I need you to pantomime kissing the shoe of number one for me. The rest, simply spread out and lounge around. Fondle one another, kiss, do whatever inspires you. The title of the piece is 'Life in Motion' and I want to see exactly that." The remaining models shrug, and shuck their concealing robes off, then walk up around the throne and begin posing in mid-depravity. Number five, a buxom brunette with deep chocolate brown eyes, looks the most annoyed with her chosen spot. It's an uncomfortable position, and the most prominent thing of hers that will be in the picture is her derriere. Looks like this particular picture won't be going into her portfolio.

8. - Top - End - #1478

Aegidus Estate

Irena takes her position and mentally snickers to herself at the whole scene. People seriously did this sort of stuff? Guess she had to be used to it if she was going to be a semi-model. She wondered what Nadia was thinking though, this job might scare her off the whole thing which wasn't really what she had intended.

She probably had to talk to her after this.

Otherwise she will relatively still and stare at Nadia, it should be something she's good at.

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aegidus Estate]

"Right, okay." Nadia looks away from Irena, and manages to catch sight of the first naked man she's ever seen. Ack! She has no idea why anyone would find that appealing. Anyway, she manages to stop blushing and looks straight ahead, trying to pay all the nude people in their peripherals no mind.

10. - Top - End - #1480

Aegidus Estate

"Much better. Now, chin up, eyes narrow, and hold the pose. I'll let you all know when you can relax." Number five, taking some initiative, moves herself slightly so that from the canvas, Marianna might be able to see her face and some profile as she tries to pick up Nadia's heeled foot and extend her tongue so that she's almost, but not quite touching the toe.

Assuming Nadia can handle that, it will be a few minutes of stillness before a photographer steps into the room and surveys what he has to work with. Marianna has already begun to paint, short, light strokes across the canvas outlining limbs and torsos, but it seems she has a novel idea for the rest of the modeling. The photographer snaps a few pictures from different angles, using the natural light of the window behind the scene rather than the flash, and nods to Marianna. After that's done, she sets her brush in her water and waves to the models, "Alright, I can make due with the photos from here. Wouldn't want any of you darlings to harm yourselves waiting for me to finish my work." She seems aloof about the whole affair, but she is smiling just a tad at the start of her work.

11. - Top - End - #1481

Aegidus Estate

Irena waits a moment to see if the other models starts moving before she get's up herself, smiling at Nadia. "That wasn't so bad was it?" She ask her girlfriend. "It's just naked bodies, nothing to be worried about. You did great."

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aegidus Estate]

Nadia manages to get through the posing just fine despite her distinct discomfort. She visibly relaxes when Marianna says they're finished, and her eyes go right to Irena.

The lampades chuckles. "Just naked bodies, right. I have no idea how you're so comfortable with all this." She definitely wouldn't have been able to pose naked.

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Cairn Hotel]

"Mhm..." Cessie replies as she close her eyes for a moment. She doesn't stay in the bed for long though as with an use of willpower she pulls herself up. "Going to eat something and put on my night robes before I fall asleep. Do you want anything?"

[Cybil and Ilpholin]

"Two of my kin actually, Lord Rye and Lord Ageron. Not to mention a couple of their human slaves. If I could offer an hypothetical scenario, should these both be killed I would be the one taking their place. This of course relies heavily on someone being able to defeat them which in my experience is quite difficult. My kin is very good at staying alive." Lavthos explains before taking another sip of coffee.
    [Cairn Hotel]
    "I could go for something to eat, I suppose..." Harnel says, not really wanting to get out of the bed.

[Cybil and Ilpholin]
    "And I suppose you're not going to share the secret to defeating your kind." Ilpholin smiles a little. No one would reasonably. "Why do they have your kind locked up there?" Criminals perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

14. - Top - End - #1484

Aegidus Estate

The butler steps forward, loaded down with bags, "The robes you wore are yours with our compliments, and you'll find a substantial bonus in the front pocket of each, to thank you for your time. We've gathered up your discarded clothes and separated them into bags, each labeled with your number. The changing rooms are available, if you don't wish to leave in nothing but a robe." There's a hint of humor in the butler's voice, but he does not smile, simply handing out the bags of folded clothing to their owners.

15. - Top - End - #1485

[Cybil and Ilpholin]

"I think you misunderstand, I am not an earth vampire. We call ourselves the Eraduin, more commonly known as the shadow vampires. A crude term, but it have stuck. The earth vampires on board Malechenar are their servants, just like Cybil is mine." He gesture towards the earth vampire who remains motionless. "Which is why I'm confident that they'll obey me just as fine. Since I am a good master, aren't I?" He asks Cybil who nods dutifully.

"Better then any other."

[Aegidus Estate]

Irena just smiles at Nadia. "Come on, I know you enjoy being naked at times too. You're a nymph of Dionysius right? The guy who's always naked or drunk." Well nearly naked at least. "You got to get used to it sometime or another." Thw itch continues as her smile turns into a grin.

As she accepts her clothes she attempts to pull Nadia into a quick kiss and then go for the changing rooms. "Come on, we can share one."

[Cairn Hotel]

"I can go and buy something for you Harnel, what do you want?" Cessie asks, giving him an curious look. "I'm actually not sure what half-dragons eat. Need anything special?"

16. - Top - End - #1486
    Ogre in the Playground

[Aegidus Estate]

"Sure I enjoy being naked at times. Like when I'm alone with you. But that's the only time." Nadia shakes her head at her girlfriend. She's crazy.

Nadia takes her clothing and discarded robe as well. She's caught off guard with the kiss. Public display of affection still make her a little awkward, but she manages to not even glance at the others. Who cares what they think, right? At least that's what she tells herself.

"Share one?" If Irena doesn't have an ulteriour motive for wanting to share a change room then Nadia will eat her fancy new robe. She does allow herself to be pulled into one with her, though.

17. - Top - End - #1487
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    House of Virtues

"He said something about a conversation you had...what was it, Eros?"
    Razorfang asks. "And a couple others that I can't remember."

"My people have four words for love, developed by the philosopher kings that came before us.

"First is storge, which is natural affection. This can be the love between family members or the love of country. It speaks of a love that comes from duty first, as you might love people out of duty though you do not actually like them as persons.

"Second is philia, brotherly love as it's called. This is a stronger tie, and comes from a deep fondness for the other which is reciprocated. It can form between family members, friends, comrades in arms, or lovers. In philia, the good of the other brings joy to yourself.

"Eros is passionate love, sometimes called "madness from the gods", when desire and longing can overcloud reason. It allows for the appreciation of beauty and pleasure. It has the potential to become destructive, if the lover becomes too obsessed with the fulfilment of their desire. In such cases, they may not care at all for the good of the object of their love, which is why eros is best when combined with storge or philia."

"The final type is agape, which is selfless love, unconditional and voluntary, given with no expectation of return. This is the highest form of love, and not everyone ever achieves it. I believe Felis may have reached this level of love, but I have not."

Vita is unaware that she has fallen into the cadence of her teachers as she speaks, and Felis chuckles in her mind, amused at the picture.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

18. - Top - End - #1488
    Ogre in the Playground

[Cybil and Ilpholin]

"Ah, I see. My mistake. Afraid I hadn't heard of Eraduin before. What makes them different from other vampires?" Besides seemingly being few and in positions of power.

[Cairn Hotel]

"Oh we still eat maidens, but they don't have to be virgins." Harnel jokes.

"But actually anything will do. Meat preferably. The hotter the better though, so maybe I should just come with." He says, sitting up. Nothing like a hot meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

19. - Top - End - #1489
    Ogre in the Playground