New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Trying to find another picture

I am looking for a picture of a hooded or cowled humanoid with a tentacle/worm coming out from under the hood.

Not an illithid in a cloak or a mass of tentacles reaching out from under a mask. Something slight.

The "bad guy" only shows up for 1-2 rounds and mind blasts them. I want to show a pic of what it looks like (cowled and hidden). I want to give the hint that the "bad guy" is an illithid without saying it is (because it isn't). This way the PC's (as they usually do) will meta game and prepare themselves to fight aberrations.

Thanks!
    Always attack a man’s strengths, No one ever expects you to attack the strongest part of the fort. Up the middle that’s where the action is. And it’s the same in life. Don’t run away, attack them head on as their coming at you at full speed. Because that my friend is living.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Trying to find another picture

Something like this?

Spoiler
    Show

Edit: Darn, just read the rest of the post. Whoops.

You might be better off shopping a tentacle onto a picture of a hooded guy you like.

Edit2: Not the best shopper in the world, but I put this together.

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by JonRG; 2012-04-27 at 08:45 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Trying to find another picture

Game is tomorrow and I've been looking for awhile and can't seem to find one.
    I Know I've seen them before.

If no one on here happens to have one I think I'll end up using this one and tell them "they see movement under the hood."
    Spoiler
    Show

modified a 'King In Yellow' that had tentacles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Splendor; 2012-04-27 at 09:23 PM.
    Always attack a man’s strengths, No one ever expects you to attack the strongest part of the fort. Up the middle that’s where the action is. And it’s the same in life. Don’t run away, attack them head on as their coming at you at full speed. Because that my friend is living.