New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default tonberrian's Hombrew Collection

No, this isn't a huge collection of my homebrew (which, let's face it, is a.) fairly limited and b.) mostly for Exalted). Rather, this will be a collection of various homebrewed projects that I really enjoy and would want to play at some point - and if I can get them a little more exposure, that's also a plus. I'm open to suggestions, but know that whatever makes it into the first few few posts is definitely going to be subject to the arbitrary and whimsical thing that is my approval. It's not going to be a general homebrew compendium, as there are other threads for that.

I'm going to reserve the next couple of posts, so please don't post until I say so. I highly doubt that I will ever use them all, but just in case...
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: tonberrian's Hombrew Collection

Some High Class Stuff

At the Mixing Station!

jiriku's Swift Hunter - There's some small minor issues I have with the bonus feats, but otherwise, it's cool.

jiriku's Monk Remix - Very solid. A+ material.

jiriku's Fighter Remix - A flexible Fighter fix that also does all those other fighting man classes? Sign me up!

Back to Basics

Dave1001's Inventor - This right here is the best mundane crafter I've ever seen.

Lappy9000's Engineer Steam-power armor. Need I say more?

Fax Celestis's How-it-should-be Paladin, v2.0 - I like it, but there's a huge swath of passive abilities and your active abilities are basically limited to minor casting and "I hit it betterer".

BRC's Brawler - Not that "I hit it betterer" is a bad thing! Also, a whole swath of interesting ways to punch people to death.

Kellus's Sagittarius - Fate archer. Nifty.
    Last edited by tonberrian; 2012-06-05 at 09:25 PM.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Reserved post #2

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Reserved Post #3

Alright, posting is now open. Proceed to yell obnoxiously.